Kings and Conquerors
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Joe finds himself at home in Minnesota with Snake, Joe's angel wives and the other angels and mortals. They take over a defunct theater/camp on a beautiful Central Minnesota lake to listen to more Tales and to work on dance and plays. Simon's aggression escalates. As usual, reading the Tales from the start is highly recommended.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial  

Nick continues his long digression:

Young and handsome and well-schooled, along with being empathetic as opposed to aggressive and selfish, practically raping their wives, Effen uses his skills to become the Lothario of his village. He starts as soon as he returns from leaving his lover to her mate, the former hermit healer. Instead of shying from the gazes, he returns those he's interested in. Never those already mated. Widows take his focus first. He thinks he may learn from them. With the culture of manly aggression, it disappoints him how little they know, but it doesn't surprise him. He visits them more than once, but not too frequently as to bring forth too much expectations of becoming mated, and except for one, they receive him like the most fun toy they ever had. The one, the prettiest of them, ends up being like a dead woman, expecting him to get over with it. He wonders why she even gazes at him.

"You're not enjoying this in the least," he says.

"I'm expected to enjoy this?"

"Yes. Why else do it?"

"I like looking at you."

"Okay," he replies, understanding her gaze.

"I figured you'd get it over with and we could chat."

"And you could enjoy my looks."

"Exactly. I've heard you've gotten around. The others seemed to appreciate you. You're not going to finish?"

"No."

"A hand job maybe?"

"No thanks."

"You're peculiar, aren't you?"

"I've been accused of worse."

She chuckles. "I suppose you have. Peculiar in a good way, it seems."

"I can understand that."

"I suppose you can. I just wonder why you haven't met with Ellia."

"She's interested?"

"Of course she's interested. Every female is interested in you."

"Except those who aren't."

"What do you mean?"

"I ... you know I'm a harem bastard."

"Of course."

"Some prefer their own company."

"Oh. Which ones?"

"I don't think the chief would understand."

"Too bad. I can be discreet. Never mind."

"Are you..."

"Am I what!" she shouts, scaring him like no women have. Maybe no men either. He can defend himself from most men. Not her. But then she laughs.

"You're crazy."

"I've been accused of worse. Get dressed."

"Yes ma'am."

Dressing, Effen watches, enjoying the view of her mature, voluptuous body without the thicker middle the other widows all seem to have. Her upright confidence and her grace adds to the attraction.

Effen recognizes the small hut they end up at. He knows the woman inside, the most brilliant woman he has ever met. A teacher, she even, surreptitiously, teaches harem bastards, such is her love of teaching young minds. In fact he respects her more than any other except for Paol.

A plain woman, her beauty shines from within. "What are you doing here?" she asks the odd couple.

"Giving you what you need," the most beautiful widow grins, immediately standing before her and removing her clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"He figured me out. But not you."

Effen can't believe what Ellia has hidden from him. A little plump at the belly, she still has the subtle shape of the finest of idylls showing ideal beauty: small, supple breasts and a smoothly curved waist, and when, with purpose he imagines, while kissing, the aggressive widow turns her so Effen can see the full, firm shape of her buttocks.

"Strip and take over," the aggressor smiles at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Please," Ellia responds with a quaver in her voice.

While he strips quickly, the beautiful widow shucks off the only cloth she wears and lays on her back and spreads her legs, her fingers immediately getting busy caressing her tits and pussy.

Clutching the amazing body to him, the kiss amazes him as well. Ellia's passion explodes forth from her lips. Seconds later, her tongue searches and finds his. He grips her perfect ass, fingers slipping down past her anus to find a pussy already drenched and hot. His other hand squeezes her surprisingly firm breast. Both sets of fingers get busy, like wind on a fire, intensifying her heat.

"Ellia," the other woman murmurs.

Ellia breaks the kiss and breaks away from Effen. Kneeling on the bed, her mouth plunges onto the woman's wide open pussy. Hands take hold of two heavy tits.

Effen crawls behind her and pushes his mouth between her buttocks to taste her effluence.

"Please fuck me," Ellia insists.

"But..."

"Taste me later, my beautiful stud."

So he mounts her from behind. His cock, though not abnormally thick, needs to open space for itself. Even in the quick moment of tasting her, he has seen her pussy is small and perfectly formed like the rest of her, except maybe her face.

"Yes," she moans deeply.

"Ooh," the other woman responds to the vibration. She lifts her torso onto her elbows and gazes at the woman giving her head. Shifting onto one elbow, a hand reaches one of those perfect hanging breasts.

It takes several strokes for Effen to enter fully. Once he's in all the way, he pulls out, feeling the walls impinging on him slide by, before thrusting meaningfully back deep.

"Fuck," he hears muffled by pussy. The approval spurs him on, keeping the slow but intense tempo. "Unh," he hears repeated at each impact. She finds the tempo, moving against his movement, almost threatening to go too far, but somehow managing to stop just right so his largest part, his glans, fills her opening. An extra moan approves of the feeling.

Reaching back with fingers coated in natural lubricant, she takes hold of one of his hands and brings it around to her clit. Her fingers rub his against it, and soon leave him to the task alone. She doesn't seem to mind the dryness on the remarkably enlarged bit of flesh, but he takes no chance in hurting her and wets them in his mouth before returning to the task.

His return to rubbing sends her into quicker motion. Her buttocks become their guide. And the meeting of his pelvis against them becomes more and more impacting.

The noise she makes lengthens, thrilling the pussy she sucks and sending its owner into orgasm. After sucking it to elongate it, and speeding up the fuck even more, Ellia pulls off and lifts her head, her body trembling and her long "Aaaah!" quavering and becoming higher until it becomes a high pitched squeal. Effen feels his balls get drenched by her orgasmic fluids. And yet she keeps bouncing back against him.

Releasing her clit to avoid its sensitivity, he once more holds her perfect hips in two hands and pounds into her with all his youthful vigor. He feels the pressure of his balls, and yet he somehow holds back. He wants to hear that squeal again.

"So good," she moans. "So good, my stud. Keep going if you can."

He feels fingers press against his shaft, realizing she has taken over his task. Having two hands holding her gives him more power. One hand though releases for a moment and spanks that perfect ass.

"Harder," she moans.

Many more slaps follow, hands trading to redden both cheeks. While building her to another explosive climax, it actually lessens his own need to cum.

But it can't last forever even if both of them might wish for that. His balls no longer can hold back their burden. He stops slapping, squeezing those buttocks as hand holds. He finds an even greater speed, though shorter and deeper. Her backward thrusts help sustain the fleshy impact. He hears what he craves, her scream of pleasure, starting lower but still lifting to squealing heights. Within it, he pours forth his cum in electric pulses, pushing in deep for each ejaculation. When releasing sperm, stilled for that moment, he feels the most violent of throbs surround his cock, pulling everything he has into her. It creates the most thrilling sexual moment of his life.

"Wow," he says when he regains his breath. "I never thought..."

"She's shy," says the instigator of all this.

"Thank you," Ellia murmurs. "Thank you both."

Of course she becomes his favorite, and the last widow he seduces. He starts working his seductions on young women, finally returning their gaze. With those, and he chooses the less pretty of them most of the time, with one beauty thrown in for both curiosity and desire who ends up being his second favorite, intelligent and well aware he hasn't the status for a mate so any fear of clinginess gets avoided, he never releases his seed inside them. The widows can take the ignominy of unmated pregnancy, but the young women cannot.

In the end, he becomes a fixture at Ellia's house when he can get away with it. He becomes a small part of her teaching, adding insight every once in a while. That the younger beauty is a student sets up several wonderful threesomes. The first one amuses him when the teen gets just as amazed at the incredible body and intense passion of her teacher.

He finds his mentor at Ellia's several times. Paol gets evasive about why. Only after Effen joins the rebels does he find out that Ellia's husband had been one of them.


"Holy shit," I said, recovering from ejaculating into the red headed Helen clone's pussy and enjoying the blonde's sweet spend filling my mouth, each still able to watch the projection of drawn images sending us into another world, both Eva and Helena lapping at the conjunction of pussy and cock while Eva's fingers rubbed an orgasm out of Zhenzhen's pussy, "this is a fucking long tangent."

"It is, isn't it," Nick nodded, his face a bit reddened by the orgasm my mother gave him with her mouth. Oh well.

"You must have loved him," Zhenzhen guessed.

"Probably more than any man. Even those that became intimate. I wouldn't have minded with him. If nothing else, it would have made for some sweet pillow talk, but the actual fucking..." I could see his fond imaginings. "What a body. And face. But no, he was as heterosexual as anyone can be. But it wasn't just him."

"The teacher?" asked Lindy.

"Yes. And the pretty young woman."

"I thought she resisted his love."

Nick laughed. "Not really possible. He was irresistible."

"What his first lover said..." Angelique chimed in. I noticed her flush and Lindy's as she sat on Lindy's lap.

"Cassia? Yes. She wasn't exactly wrong that he would settle for one woman. He loved others, but Lena held his heart."

"Who was she?" I asked. "She must have been exceptional."

"A supreme example of a girl after my own heart," Nick smiled nostalgically. "And almost as gorgeous as my angels."


Lena looks at the parade of returning warriors and a few members of the vanquished village hopefully, but doubting that hope. She has tested pretty much every young man from her village courageous enough to approach her as a suitor, and even a few too shy to approach, and always finds them wanting. Usually she scares them away by her intellect anyway. She can't help being clever. It's too much fun. And not matching her, not even a little, makes her reject them all. To have a life with a comparative dullard isn't imaginable. Most aren't stupid. Their minds just aren't interesting to her. She has her father, the chief's advisor, and the chief himself to challenge her. A couple older men as well, and she can see their lust. But not only are they mated, but they're old. No, if she mates, it will be someone she can share her life with as long as possible. Someone her age. She may be clever, but in this way she is also romantic.

She sees him. Her heart stops.

His does too. He watches her cross through the crowd in front of the meeting place as if all those people didn't exist except to turn her a little to slip by. Such grace. She must be high in the hierarchy, daughter of a high placed man, even the chief. It should phase him, just as it should phase her that he might be as dimwitted as any of her suitors, but at the moment it doesn't. It will, they both know, but not at the moment.

"Lena," she says, her head tilted to keep eye contact with the man half a head taller than her, and she is tall for a woman.

"Effen," he replies. "This is my mentor, Paol, his mate Nina. You must have met my new friends Nick and Salomé."

"I have," she grins wider. "Always a pleasure."

"For me as well," Nick returns the grin and suppresses the wolf.

"You're the advisor's daughter, aren't you?" asks Salom.

"Yes I am. If you would excuse us," she replies, taking hold of Effen's arm.

"Of course," Paol nods.

When she leads him away from the others, she murmurs, "You're beautiful."

"You're beautiful," Effen chuckles. "I'm supposed to be handsome."

"You are that, but I'm afraid you're beautiful as well."

"If I must," he replies and they both laugh. "If there's beauty I got it honestly. My mother was the most beautiful of the dead chief's harem, and if nothing else, the asshole had good taste."

"Was?"

"She died."

"I'm sorry."

"Me too."

"Can I ask how?"

"Childbirth. A major risk for any of the harem. The child died too. Maybe for the best."

"Why for the best? You were born of her. Was it before... ?"

"No. She was a virgin like most of them before her village was destroyed and she was raped. Several times. Including the chief when they brought her home. And his son at the pillaged village. A mix of donors. I'm afraid I don't know who my father might be."

"Oh. You've had a hard life."

"I have. Shunned. Invisible."

"That would be impossible for you."

"I did my best to be. The chief and the higher echelon of the village preferred us out of sight. Fortunately the harem was fairly well fed. We lived on their scraps until we could find other means to feed and house ourselves. I did the best I could for my fellow harem bastards."

"You are a leader of men."

"I'm a leader of brats."

"You don't think you're good enough for me."

"I don't."

"You're better."

"How so."

"Adversity has made you strong."

"I suppose."

"My life has been easy."

"As it should for such a fine young woman."

"Am I so fine?"

"The finest."

"The harem women?"

"They deserved to live a life such as yours. Most were destined to be mated to future chiefs or high men. Not that any woman should have experienced what they did, but it was that much crueler against these high born or groomed to be highly mated women. Their enslavement ravished their sensibilities more than women who had known the greater cruelty of life already."

"They were not all high born then?"

"My first lover wasn't. Daughter of a struggling shepherd. Ironically she was the most sensitive of all. The raping by the asshole and his asshole son and asshole friends nearly killed her. In the end in a way I almost killed her before I helped save her."

"How so?"

Effen laughs. "You realize we're attracted to each other."

"Of course."

"And you want to hear about my first lover?"

"Have you had others?"

"Yes."

"How many."

"Several."

"How many have I had?"

"None."

"You sound certain."

"I am."

"Why?"

"You've been waiting for me."

She halts their walk, already on the outskirts of the village. She pulls him to face her.

"That's beyond confident, you know," she says.

"I've known beautiful women. Several were like mothers to me."

"Or lovers."

"A couple. And even beyond the harem I've known beautiful women. You're matchless, Lena. And you want me. How could I not be confident?"

She blushes at the compliment. "You're right," she murmurs, draping her hands over his broad shoulders.

"About what?"

"About waiting for you." She pulls him down for a kiss. He can tell it's her first.

He pulls off her lips. "Let me teach you how to kiss."

"I want you to teach me everything. I want you to tell me everything about you."

"Including my lovers?"

"Especially your lovers."

He chuckles. "Lead me to a place that, if not matching your beauty, which is impossible, at least comes close. A place where we can be comfortable and alone."

"I know just the spot," she exclaims and takes his hand, pulling him into nearly a run.

Holding her hand is enough. And watching her lithe body move. He loves talking to her, but this is at least as good.

Three miles later, both breathless, she stops at a copse of trees with white, papery trunks. It's on a high hill, and green hills undulate below them. Nearby, a family of deer nibble on short grass, and a little farther out, sheep graze, revealing why the grass remains short. Still further out, a wide steam or maybe a river snakes through, mirroring the blue of the sky.

"There must be shepherds," he asks.

"They can't see us."

Looking around, he discovers a broad, flat boulder. They sit close, facing each other.

There he tells her everything. It's strange in a way, because he has learned to seduce by listening. Only with Ellia and with the young beauty from his village has his story been brought out, and that only happens later in their relationships. Somehow, telling it all, he feels unburdened by it.

By the end, the two young lovers have moved together. Lena's groin sits on his. She can feel his excitement and he can feel hers. He rocks her and kisses her. Her covered pussy rubs harder and harder against him. His hand crushes her breasts, heavier than expected but expectedly youthful and resilient, at first over her clothes, but eventually snuck within them so he can twist her nipples just enough to bring her to climax.

"Mmm, Gods," she moans.

"Your first orgasm?"

"No. The best though, so far."

"They will get much better."

"I know. So you'll leave your two lovers?"

"Who?"

"The teacher and the pretty one?"

"Of course."

"Why of course?"

"You want me, don't you?"

"I already know you will be my mate if you'll have me."

"Of course I'll have you, Lena. I got you and I won't let go."

"I won't let you let go. But you love them, don't you?"

"I..."

"And they love you."

"It's not supposed to happen."

"Because you're a harem bastard?"

"Yes."

"So what? They love who you are, not what you are. And you had your flings but came back to them. They sound charming and intelligent and passionate. Kind of like me."

"Kind of," he laughs.

"And ... they like playing with each other," she says quietly, almost unheard, lowering her head. She lifts her eyes to his. "My turn for confession."

"About time," he grins.

"You've had a much more interesting life."

"I'm sure you have your tales."

"Maybe. But not adventures. Do you know the chief's granddaughter?"

"The one that sort of sparked the invasion. The one with the shepherd lover from my village?"

"The poet. Yes. He wasn't her first."

"You were."

"I was. I really liked her body, and she liked mine. It was just at the beginning of interest in such things, in being pleasured sexually. We never got that good at it. Mostly it ended a day of friendship and conversation. I guess the anticipation helped, but it made our little playtime too quick I think. We sucked at kissing, obviously. The poet seemed to have diverted her attention, but sometimes I catch her looking at me like she wished it never ended, and I think she saw that same lust in my eyes."

"Why not continue it?"

"Maybe we both thought we'd grown out of it. Be with the way grown up women should."

"But grown up women sometimes prefer only women."

"But of course, neither of us are like that. Maybe we feared that. I guess I knew it might be possible to want both men and women, or one man in our case, but girls can be silly, romantic fools, you know."

"I do know," he laughs. "But I have a hard time putting you in that category."

"You mean I'm too smart for that. Intelligence isn't everything. Emotions and girlish romanticism can trump that. Love at first sight?"

"True," he laughs. "I'm glad you're foolish."

"Me too." They kiss passionately. "Make love to me," she murmurs after.

"Some place softer."

They find flat earth within the trees. They remove each other's clothing, gazing at every revelation. Both have lithe bodies. His strung with lean, taut muscles. Hers softened by surprising fullness in breasts and butt, not in abundance, but a sexy accentuation. His erection has grown past seven inches and spanning at least one and a half of her longish, graceful hands in thickness. Fingers explore, especially hers. His rigid cock fascinates most, but she finds all of him exciting.

"We can dirty my clothes," he offers.

"They're a warriors clothes, not a harem bastards."

"I know, but much more terrible things than earth have dirtied them."

"Never mind," she murmurs, caressing the thoughts from his mind.

He lies on his clothes and she kneels beside him, her exploration continuing. Inevitably she zeroes in on his cock, touching it and stroking it. "Interesting," she murmurs, causing him to chuckle and her to smirk. "Tell me how to make you cum."

Quickly learning the pressure and speed he likes, when her mouth gets into it, she does just as well. Her enthusiasm, hearing him moan, accelerates the lip rubs and the tongue laving. "What else?" she asks, her hand briefly replacing her mouth.

"Play with my balls but gently," he moans.

Soon after he warns her of his orgasm.

"What do I do?"

"Most don't like the taste. Some let it fill their mouth and spit it out. A few swallow it."

"And you prefer?"

"Swallowing if you can stand it."

Her mouth and hands work him to a climax. He can see her eyes widen when his spurts flood her mouth. She gamely stays on, swallowing like her life depends on it.

"Squeeze out the last of it," he suggests. "Stop now. It gets sensitive."

He chuckles at her triumphant look. "I can understand why most avoid it," she says.

"But not you."

"I like pleasing you. It's worth it. But it's awful ... awful."

"Here," he says, handing her a wine skin. She washes her mouth with it and swallows.

"Thanks."

"My brave girl," he smiles, opening his arms. She lies upon him. He scrapes off cum from her chin and offers it to her.

She shakes her head. "Only fresh." He rubs it into his clothes with a chuckle, then pulls her mouth to his.

"That was amazing," he praises her.

"Really?"

"Honestly. Your turn." He pulls her under him and begins his own exploration, loving everything he finds and discovering her responsiveness. "You're going to be so much fun to play with."

"You can play with me anytime you want," she moans.

Just fingering her clit and sucking her nipples brings her to orgasm. And lapping across her clit causes a second. He has never experienced such an easily orgasmic woman. Even more than Ellia.

He decides to slow things down and build the biggest orgasm possible. Knowing when to ease off becomes a problem, solved after another, larger orgasm. He plays her until she's crazy with need, cursing him, and then unable to even curse before he brings her over. As she flails about beneath him, he crawls up and kisses her. "Ready?" he asks.

She nods her head demonstratively.

"It'll probably hurt for a moment," he warns her.

"Okay," she murmurs.

He's seen smaller pussies and much larger ones. He thinks it might be just the right size. Pushing in, she moans, "Yes."

"Good?"

"So good."

Measuring her barrier, he rears back and breaks through, sending more than half his cock past it.

"Ow!" she yells.

"Hurts?"

"A lot."

"It should lessen soon. I'll keep still. Tilt your pelvis up when you think you're ready.

When she does, she immediately stops him. "Still hurts."

"Rub your clit for me," he suggests before carefully bending his back to work on her breasts with his mouth. His hand works the other one.

"Mmm," she hums. But she stiffens when he pushes in.

"Keep rubbing," he tells her. Grabbing her long, beautifully sculptured legs, he brings them up to the sides of her torso. He pushes deeper.

"Oh," she moans.

"Better?"

"Much."

"Keep rubbing."

"Okay."

He pushes deeper and retreats. His hand and mouth add a little more pressure to her nipples. In again, more than three quarters, and out. One more careful thrust and he's in all the way.

"That's all of me, darling."

"It's good," she murmurs.

He pulls out to near exiting and pushes deep. Slow and methodical. Watching for any twinges on her face. Relieved at seeing only pleasure.

Her eyes open and she smiles at him. "Done already?"

"Just making sure you're okay."

"It's wonderful. All of it."

"Even the pain?"

"Even that. You made me a woman. You, my love."

"Keep rubbing darling. Move however you want. Your legs, your hips. Whatever feels good. I want you to fuck me as much as I'm fucking you, okay?"

"Okay."

He keeps it slow with all of his cock thrusting into her. Gradually he speeds up. He presses harder into her at the end of each thrust. Her legs wrap around him. She rolls into his thrusts. Her feet end up at his ass, pressing playfully downwards, adding more pressure. They guide him to go faster. He starts feeling the inkling of cumming. He hopes she cums too, but he thinks it may still sting a little. His fingers twist harder. He scrapes his teeth against her nipple. He feels two of her fingers along his shaft. She must be pinching her clit between them. Her gasps and moans and grunts when he bounces against her sound more beautiful than anything he's heard. He lets go, fucking her harder and faster than ever. His pleasure demands it.

"Effen!" she screams.

"Lena," he growls.

They cling together like vine on stone, pulsing with mutual pleasure. Amidst the simultaneous orgasms, he presses his lips to hers, not sealing things. Letting gasps through.

When he relaxes, waves of pleasure still wash through her, lessening, but still there. He rolls under her, careful to keep their groins locked together. She relaxes completely, though ripples still seem to pass through her. When no more pass, he whispers, "Are you okay."

"Stings a little."

"I thought it might. You had the toughest barrier I ever broke."

"Lucky me."

They chuckle.

"I can't believe you still came," he tells her.

"You did everything you could to make me ignore it and it worked, my fabulous lover."

"You did too."

"Only because you told me too."

"I think you got creative."

"What can I say? You inspire me. I presume I'll enjoy it even more the next time."

"I can promise you that."

"How long do you think?"

He laughs. "Tomorrow?"

"I guess I can wait."

"You waited a lifetime."

"I didn't know what I was missing."

Back in the village, Salomé greets them. "Nick thought you might need some salve," she says to Lena. "And the wine in this wineskin will help as well. But you might want to wait until tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?" Lena asks the exotic dark skinned beauty.

"A mating ceremony."

"For whom."

"For the chief's granddaughter and a bunch of couples, including you of course."

"How did you know?" asks Effen.

"You'll marry me?" asks Lena.

"Of course." While she hugs him, he waits for Salomé's explanation.

"Follow me," she simply orders him.

Entering the meeting place, Lena immediately heads to Cynthia, embracing her. She embraces the infamous poet as well.

"You finally did it," Cynthia grins.

"I did. I can still feel him in me."

"I understand. So the bloodstain on his uniform."

"That would be me."

They contemplate the irony for a moment.

"He's a hunk," Cynthia finally says.

"And he's brilliant."

They hug again. Cynthia whispers, "You did good, cousin."

"You did too. But what's going on?"

"We're going on an adventure with Nick and Salomé."

"Me and Effen too?"

"Everyone here, if they want."

Across the room, a similar conversation ensues, including congratulatory hugs between Paol and Effen. The two new lovers catch each other's eyes and nod.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.