Kings and Conquerors - Cover

Kings and Conquerors

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joe finds himself at home in Minnesota with Snake, Joe's angel wives and the other angels and mortals. They take over a defunct theater/camp on a beautiful Central Minnesota lake to listen to more Tales and to work on dance and plays. Simon's aggression escalates. As usual, reading the Tales from the start is highly recommended.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial  

At the rustic theater we met the others in the dining room/auditorium waiting for a delicious meal of fresh Muskies and corn fritters and amazing strawberry rhubarb pie. I couldn't help seeing my mother looking incredibly sated, and Nick looking quite satisfied as well.

After desert, Nick cleared his throat. "If the ladies will get ready," he said, standing and moving to the edge of the proscenium stage and sitting, my mother joining him, "We shall resume the Tale." Only then did I notice Mother had been wearing a camisole in which her nipples and pudendum caused a subtle shadow. And Nick, instead of wearing his black jeans uniform, wore a gray tank top and dark blue boxers.

The ladies included the two less known of the Double Q who looked shy when led to the table on the stage where choices of dishabille awaited. They took longest stripping naked and putting on baby doll nighties that looked as sexy as any of the others wore. Even more surprising, their half-sisters led them to sit beside me at my table.

"Hi," they said shyly.

"Hi to you," I said. "You both look incredibly hot."

They blushed and said, "Thanks," and gave me sweet if quick kisses on my mouth.

As usual, Helena sat at my feet, joined by my other two wives, Eva sitting closest to Lindy, beside Miwa. Those two angels from opposing wanderers had grown ever closer, probably since they shared great dance talent. I had even seen them kissing and casually playing with each other at the falls. Lindy sat at the end of the table, which actually no longer existed, since the servant father had lifted it away, with Angelique sitting beside her. Consuela sat on Helen's lap at the next table.

Perhaps the greatest difference in this particular telling had to do with a most welcome technological addition provided by Chanda. The theater had a large screen towards the back of the stage. Chanda brought a camera with a tripod with an adjustable snake like attachment and focused it on the tablet of large art paper sitting on the table in front of Naomi. Two small lamps focused on the paper from two other tripods to keep it lit in the darkened space. Only Tash, sitting beside her, could see her drawings otherwise. They would be projected on the large screen, and the room, used to being dark for performances, was nearly pitch black. It made focusing on the drawings easier than ever, by far. Even Mom moved from beside her lover to sit in the audience in front of him so she could watch and become affected by the drawings.

"I guess I should finish telling about the small, pre-Spanish village before literally moving on with the contingent I acquired there. My entourage ended up leaving none too soon, as the Carthaginians, even with the important influence of the Phoenicians upon that empire, had become cruel in their conquering. Many villages lost many of their best. But my friend the chief, being wisest of the wise, managed to keep his head and the head of the several villages that had become allies, and negotiated obeisance and allegiance and still managed some semblance of independence, perhaps flaunting any Phoenician already in them. Unfortunately, it wasn't the happiest of negotiations because of the famed beauties of his village. But even then, after heartbreaking rapes and enslavements, he managed its success, with the help of the remarkable, and to the Carthaginians, surprising cleverness of those coveted women.

"And speaking of clever women, my weakness as you well know, it turned out, more than just about any other societies in which I hadn't been directly involved in the manipulation of the situation, the peoples to whom we encountered after leaving my friend's village ended up being as appreciative as I am in women being equal to men, and better shaped I might add in my biased opinion. The better half as you will," he winked at my mother.

"Anyway, as far as gathering my entourage went..."


Future lovers await Nick at Paol's home, as does Salomé. First things first, he asks his angel granddaughter if the apprentice healer has returned.

"No longer apprentice," Salomé tells him. "Our chief friend has exiled her mother."

"How does she feel about that?"

"Horrified at what her mother did. She would never think her mother could be like that."

"But she believed you. Did she see something? Like the close relationship with the dead chief?"

"No. She bought into their animosity, in the fear of magical reprisal against him. Her mother hides things well. It took detail, Grandfather. Specifics. It helped that I actually saw the diseased carcasses specifically placed in the stream. And she did know the timing of the disease, her village being struck and the other village following after her mother found the source and the cure."

"And the fact that she didn't share the knowledge with the other healer."

"That could have swayed her. Her mother claimed she had already done that."

"And where is the new healer?"

"In her mother's place for healing where you killed the chief. She's working with the worst injured."

"Good. I will help her with them."

"And help yourself to her?"

"If she'll let me."

"I thought that might come up. With me, she discovered she liked women more than men, but she also admitted that if you gave her one good hard fuck, which her all too tender husband resists doing for her, she would be most grateful."

"Good," Nick grins. "Let me pave the way for our couple's infidelity, and you can take over getting them ready for my return."

He turns to Nina and pulls her into his arms, kissing her with hundreds of years of practice. Caresses at and between her buttocks and on her breasts has her gasping and needy. On the bed, Salomé does similar things to Paol with similar results.

Nina mewls her disappointment when he separates from her. "Go join Salomé pleasuring your husband. I will be back to finish things with you."

"Okay," she breathes, and with one more heated kiss, he leaves her.

In the healer's hut, the smell of blood equals the abundance of it. Moans fill the air. A tired healer attends to four injured warriors. "Hi," she smiles at Nick.

"Let me help," he says, saturating a cloth with his essence sprayed from a bladder. "Wash their wounds with this." A second cloth gets saturated, and he attends to the wounds of the other two. The moans quiet. Wounds seem to stitch together naturally where crude stitches had been sewn. He has his two warriors drink from the bladder, and gives it to the healer for her to do the same for hers. Pain no longer keeps the warriors awake.

"We can leave them," he tells her. "Drink this."

"Will I pass out as well?"

"No. It will revive you," he winks, and she gets the message, probably noticing erections in those who had drank it. "They are weak with loss of blood and need the sleep."

She nods and drinks and hands the bladder back. Taking his hand, she pulls them out of the hut. "Salomé says you might come for me," she says.

"Where can we enjoy each other?"

"A bed would be nice, but mine is filled with a sleeping husband. I know a place, the first place my husband took my virginity and made my first child."

"Appropriate then, if you wish another."

"I love being a mother."

As they continue into the woods under a quarter moon, he tells her, "There are a couple women asleep in the chief's home. I think they would not mind you waking them."

"Who?"

"The neighboring healer and the sexiest woman alive."

"I have heard the healer is near my mother's age."

"Probably more like half way between your age and hers. She has looked older, but looks much younger now, thanks to the seductive vixen."

"And you, perhaps?" she asks, pulling him into a small fern grotto that seems illuminated by the fern.

"I may have helped," he chuckles. "This is lovely."

"I am ready," she says, removing her clothes. "Have been ever since Salomé suggested this."

"I talked to her," Nick smiles, undressing. "She told me what you need."

"More than ever now. The elixir?"

"Yes," he replies, lowering her onto her back so that he kneels between her thighs.

Clasping his cock, she murmurs, "Even you prick is magical," and leads it to her dripping cunt.

Immediately he impales her and fucks her hard. His fingers squeeze her nipples until he sees a twitch of pain amidst her intense pleasure and eases back. "No," she moans. "That was perfect," so he finds the pressure bringing her the bit of pain she seeks.

Two minutes later she already achieves a magnificent orgasm. He slows during it, but keeps his thrusts intense and well-aimed. "Turn me over," she murmurs.

Pulling out and flipping her with ease, he enters her a split second later. "Yes," she moans. Again his fingers abuse her hanging teats as he pounds into her even harder and faster than before. "Harder," she moans, and somehow he knows she means his fingers.

"Squeeze your clit," he orders. When she does, another orgasm overwhelms her. This time he continues the hard, fast pounding. Her fingers return to her clit after letting go of it because of the sensitivity. This signals readiness for his release, and as soon as she shakes and undulates beneath him, rasping out her ecstasy through vocal chords abused by continuous moans, he pushes deeper than ever and releases his potent sperm in powerful jets to send them where her egg awaits penetration. They undulate together in a dance of shared bliss.

"Perfect," she murmurs beneath him. "I will cherish the memory of this."

"Teach your husband what you want," Nick suggests.

"He is a gentle soul. I love that about him."

"Does he enjoy making love?"

"Very much."

"Tell him to fuck off if he isn't willing to fuck you hard."

"I don't always need that."

"Maybe make him mad when you do?"

She giggles. "That might be fun. Of course he'll probably beg for forgiveness afterwards when it was me needing forgiveness getting him riled up."

"Hopefully he enjoys it as much as you, and it can be a game."

"Hopefully," she agrees. "Do you think just one time will give me your child?"

"It only takes one time."

"Yeah. That first time here with him did it for me. He was so apologetic about succumbing to his lust that when I figured out it had produced a child, no other time could have caused it. Learning of its conception, I soon had him realize I seduced him rather than the other way around, and we fucked as much as possible. Not that he made me cum all that often. Hardly ever. But I liked what I felt. I just needed things I couldn't have with him, soft flesh to play with, the flavor of another pussy, and, exactly opposite, a really hard fuck. You and Salomé have provided me both."

"And two lovers will continue your enjoyment of female flesh as much as you want."

"So no more time with you?" she asks playfully, wishful but not pressing.

"Sorry. I have a most important tryst to join."

"Who?" she asks, rising to her feet, his penis having slipped out in its flaccid state. She dresses as does Nick.

"Nina."

"And my oldest brother does not object?"

"He will be enjoying Salomé."

She giggles. "A fair trade. I don't know who will get the better of it."

"Me either," he chuckles.

She leans into him and kisses him, their first. Not a lover's kiss, but one of friendship and thanks and of goodbye.

"We will be asking them to join us when we leave," he admits to her when she begins guiding him back to the village.

"And Piet?"

"Yes."

"I will miss them. I will also envy them."

"Not as much when you meet the vixen and the healer."

She sighs playfully, "I guess I should be thankful for what I get," and giggles.

At her brother's doorway, she hugs him but does not kiss him.

"You sure the warriors will be alright?"

"They will sleep until you return in the morning."

She nods and smiles and walks away. He enjoys her confident movement and her full, swaying ass of course.

He finds his lovers in full teasing mode. Salomé straddles Paol's head, creating a sixty-nine position. Nina straddles her husband's knees, trading sucking his cock with Salomé, the angel in instruction mode even with the high plateau of pleasure everyone shares.

"At last," the threesome all seem to say, but Nina's voice is the only one heard. She tilts her ass upwards while Nick quickly strips. Her eyes go wide at his long thick cock. Climbing behind her, he feels Salomé's fingers, there to keep Nina ready, guide his cock home. Nina drips in readiness.

"You taught Paol how to eat pussy I bet, Granddaughter."

"Of course," Salomé replies, shifting around to ride Paol's impressive cock, an inch or two less in length and girth than Nick's, but an unfair comparison.

By the time Nick has pushed into the perfect depths of his newest lover, three strokes deepening each time to get there, her cervix just a hint of existing, Salomé sends Paol to maximum depth within her. It may be disappointing that Paol cums after few strokes, but the women have teased him to the edge for a very long time.

"Sorry," the older warrior mutters.

"Not a problem, lover," Salomé giggles. "Lick his balls, Nina," she suggests while gently caressing his dwindling penis with the strongest kegel muscles in existence.

The ball licking, with some seemingly accidental caresses of Salomé's anus and lower pussy area, becomes distracted fairly soon by her own hair-trigger responsiveness as Nina convulses under Nick's relentless thrusts and clit rubbing. Easing off her clit altogether and the speed of his thrusts, he uses the freed hand to handle her small, lovely breasts at their downward pointing points. Soon she hurries his thrusts via backward thrusts of her small, round butt.

Looking down, Paol sees his glistening cock, amazingly white in contrast to Salomé's deep blackness, has become ready for more fucking. "Turn over," he suggests to Salomé. She turns around so that she faces Nina while turning over to let Paol fuck her from behind.

The two women grin at each other. They watch the other's face contort in pleasure. Nina reaches forward to grasp Salomé's dark nipples, enjoying the expression of added pleasure in the gorgeous and sexy woman's face.

Nick intensifies his own manipulations of nipples and clit while quickening and strengthening his thrusts. Ecstasy grows, expanding throughout Nina's body until it completely overwhelms her. But even before the final peak, she loses focus on pleasuring Salomé, squeezing the entire tit before completely releasing it. Just the gasps and moan and the expression on Nina's pretty face gives Salomé another kind of thrill matching the more direct stimulation. Paol behind her ramps up both speed and hardness of his thrusts, matching Nick's blow for blow, her clit rubbing now a singular addition. So, in the end, both women achieve climaxes, and those expand with the throbs and the hot spend the men send into the quaking orifices.

After calming and feeling the soft warmth of post-orgasm satiation, Nick offers their new lovers to join their expedition, and they happily accept.

"Remember you had two things to ask of us," Nina reminds Nick.

"And I should have asked before this," Nick replies. "Unfortunately the event has happened without permission. I have made you pregnant."

"Are you certain?"

"Not completely. I will be soon."

"Any problem with that, husband?"

"Not a bit, wife. He or she would have to be a mighty creature."

"Not necessarily," says Nick, "although with you as its mother, I believe the child will be formidable."

"And you, Salomé?" Paol asks.

"I cannot have children. My task is to encourage great men and women to be their greatest, both in and out of bed."

"Too bad," says Nina.

"Not really. I happen to love my job."

Everyone laughs.

Nick and Salomé leave the couple, letting them sleep, and pass through the deep night, so quiet after the evening's battle. Warriors of the village who have survived, none of them the leaders or the most sadistic or enthusiastic in raping, the rebels amongst them pointing those out or killing them themselves, have returned to their home stripped of their weapons not long before, their subscription as grave diggers and corpse carriers just ending. No sounds emanate from those homes. Sleep must have taken them over as it has almost everyone.

The one guard left is an exception, watching over the dead chief's houses and keeping the fire at the center of the yard in front of those buildings stoked. The women whom revenge might threaten the peace have almost all been taken by victorious warriors to be given what their husbands had given them and which they expect to prove machismo, brutal sex both Nick and Salomé hope does not become rape, or can be transformed into something amenable to the women.

Only one woman remains. She sleeps, still bound at wrists and ankles, at the foot of the guard to whom Nick has talked before.

"I see your choice has chosen you," says Nick to the grinning guard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.