The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae - Cover

The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 18: Madeleine

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18: Madeleine - The teenagers Mark and Jenny have never met in person, but they share a dream - driving a Formula One car one day. Life becomes interesting when Mark leaves sunny California for Europe and his guardian turns out to be Jenny's mother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   School   Nudism  

The next day Master Wang was positively contrite. "Young Lady not allowed here, only men. But I see you miss a lot."

"It's okay, laoshi. I never knew how much I loved her until we were separated and knowing my dad, she'll be at every race unless it clashes with her own schedule."

He gave me another one of those wide smiles. "You starting to learn young Mark. But now, practice."

I tried not to groan in anticipation of more pain.


Master Wang was probably the most unusual monk ever. There wasn't a question in the world he didn't have an answer for. Having seen that I didn't quite know the movements and the war cries of the haka, he had selected eight monks to practice the ritual with me. How crazy could it get? Eight Chinese monks up in the Himalayan mountains performing a Maori haka...

I guess he had fun inflicting pain on me as the training only got harder and harder. If he wanted me to 'master my body', I certainly was getting there. Doing a split is hard enough for a guy, but I was doing it standing up. Again and again the old monk made me raise my leg and hold it against my head. I didn't quite understand how that should help me with my racing, but the brutal training and carrying supplies up a mountain had given me the sort of stamina I hadn't considered possible before.


I was chopping wood with my bare hands, because apparently that's what you do in a Shaolin temple. Contrary to what the movies suggest, it is actually quite painful, but if I had learned one thing under the tutelage of Master Wang, it was how to tolerate pain.

"Plane arrived in Zhengzhou," Master Wang told me in that melodic voice of his. "Time young Mark goes back to ladies. In one week, we meet again."

I didn't need a second invitation. Bowing hurriedly, I raced back to my room and started stuffing my clothes into a bag in a hectic frenzy. Meanwhile, outside, the old monk continued the job I had started. Seriously, running an axe factory in Dengfeng would be the most daft business model ever.

Of course nothing ever came at no price with Master Wang. Since he considered it polite to send me off personally, I was given another 'chance' to take him the thirty-five miles to the airport by bicycle rickshaw. To my complete surprise I hardly broke a sweat. After eight weeks under his brutal training regime, it seemed like a normal thing to me.


We were already thirty thousand feet, somewhere above Russia, when I noticed I was still wearing the bright orange monk suit. There went any chance of getting out of Dresden airport in an inconspicuous manner.

After weeks away from the three woman I loved, the rather lofty suit didn't help either in hiding that I was rather excited, to put it mildly. Once the pilot announced that we had started our descent into Dresden airport, I fired up my mobile phone for the first time in two months.

Jenny shrieked when she heard my voice and she nearly pierced my eardrum when I told her we were about to land in Dresden. But I was having none of that. I felt like I wanted to fuck them all until they passed out. Granted, it was rather un-gentleman-like, but my hormones somehow hadn't grasped the concept of good manners yet."

"Listen darlin'," I growled, feeling a raw primal lust I'd never felt before. "I'll be home in one hour. I want all three of you – butt-naked, colon cleansed and blindfolded. Prepare to be fucked until you beg for mercy!"

"Oh my god!" was all I heard before the connection went silent. I was breathing heavy in anticipation.

I had no idea what the taxi driver had made of my appearance or my obvious impatience, but I didn't quite feel like giving a damn. I stormed into the house and like instructed, all three of them where positioned on their hands and knees, naked as jaybirds and I could see that mom and Jenny had lubed up more than was covered by the term 'generously'. Of course in my lust-filled frenzy, I had forgotten that Regina didn't like anal sex, so mom and Jenny had painted a big stop sign on her naked ass. It made me smile. Right now however, I needed all of them.

With a growl I took off my clothes and already rock hard I slammed into Jenny's pleasure spot without any foreplay whatsoever. Considering that her pussy was drooling like a doberman in front of a bowl of chopped meat, it wasn't hard to guess that the three girls had warmed up each other for me.

"I love you darlings, and I'll never let any of you get away from me," I grunted in raw lust. I was fucking Jenny the hardest I'd ever taken her while having my hands buried in mom's and Regina's drenched pussies. All three of them were moaning and moving back against me. My girl cried out in lust as she came hard and I wasted no time, slipping out of her. With a powerful thrust I pushed myself hard into mom's ass and started pounding her in earnest.

Back at the time I was too frenzied to consider my actions and I could have seriously hurt her, if it wasn't for the fact that mom was almost excessively lubed and quite loosened up already. I had definitely missed a pre-show there. It didn't take her long until she came very noisily, especially since Jenny had her face buried in mom's pussy to help with the job.

A quick change of position later, I was plundering Regina's pussy like a desperate pirate. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see that mom was fingering Jenny's ass, already knowing what was next. I suppose with the grunting noises I made, I'd have been the star of a Neanderthal village. Regina wailed in ecstasy and came all over me – squirting like she'd never done before. Moments later she passed out.

Still feeling raw lust I abandoned her pussy and shoved myself into Jenny's ass, thankfully already opened up by mom. She just howled upon the massive intrusion and urged me to go faster. We had had a few wild encounters before, but I don't think I'd ever pummeled any part of her body as hard as that before. I was completely beside myself with desire. Mom had meanwhile abandoned the blindfold and donned one of the – thankfully smaller – strap-ons from her her and Regina's arsenal. She slipped below Jenny's quivering body and invaded my girl's little pussy. An ear-splitting howl signaled Jenny's approval and we started to ravage her small body in tandem.

Like mom had once done, Jenny soon started to fall into a state of seemingly perpetual orgasm, climaxing again and again until she finally passed out. Clarity finally returned to me.

"Oh shit! What have I done!"


"Do that again stud," mom growled, her ass still gaping open from the brutal treatment I'd given it a few minutes before. Regina and Jenny were lying left and right of us, both completely out cold. I pushed myself into mom's ass again and started pounding her as if I was being paid by beats per minute. Even without Jenny to help out, mom soon experienced her second anal orgasm of the night.

"Holy smokes, Mark, do you ever tire?" Mom wheezed, still shivering from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Not if Master Wang gets his wish," I wheezed back. "I'm sorry Cath, I have no idea what came over me."

Mom spun around and sat up. "What did you just call me?"

"That's your name, isn't it? You'll always be my mom, and it has nothing to do with what I learned about my ancestry. Up there in the mountains, I realized that I miss you first and foremost as a woman, not my mother. I thought it would be silly to continue calling you mom. I'll probably still do that for a while though."

She sat back and gave me a confused look. "Mark, how do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Three days ago, Jenny, Regina and I had a talk how we wanted so badly that you came home and asked your father to send the plane to China. There are no points for guessing which one of us wanted to wait for you naked and blindfolded."

We both chuckled a bit as that was Regina's specialty.

"Jenny had planned to ask you to go rough on her to prove that she isn't a small girl and no points either for guessing that I wanted my rear-end pummeled like never before. And there you are and do exactly all of that. And you start calling me by name, just as I had wanted to suggest and for the exact same reason, too. Did they teach you to read minds?"

"Master Wang is way too busy teaching me the fifteen-hundred meanings of the word pain," I said with a chuckle.

"I don't care how he did it," came Regina's knackered reply and she was rubbing her tortured pussy. "My poor mu-mu will be sore for days, but hot damn, that were the wildest minutes of my life."

"Ask me," Jenny added, equally knackered. "I'll be sore on both ends."


I came out of the guest house after a refreshing night of sleep, holding Jenny in my arms. I was wearing the pants of my monk suit. A shirt wasn't necessary yet. At the butt-crack of dawn there wasn't any sun yet that could speed-burn my skin.

I had no idea what sort of spell Master Wang had put me under, but I couldn't quite live with the idea of disappointing him by slacking off, so I started my normal morning training, or at least what passed for normal back in Dengfeng – fifty one-armed push-ups, ten standing splits, then my fight practice. The only thing I had not at hand were the wooden planks the monks used for chopping through with their hands. What we had though was a half-dead apple-tree that I relieved of a couple of dried branches and started to hack them into nice little blocks with my hand.

What I hadn't seen was, that I had an audience of three, as all three women were standing in the distance looking at me slack-jawed. It had become so natural to go through this grueling morning routine, I had forgotten it took way over three hours. By now it was eight and they all stood and watch how I was making fire-wood.

"What's wrong with axes, Hasi?" Jenny asked dumbfounded. "That looks painful just watching it."

"It is painful," I explained. "But that's the point. I need to learn to overcome my body with my mind."

"You can overcome our bodies with whatever you want," mom said and cackled like a giddy school girl. "Would you look at those muscles!"

I had indeed muscled up quite a lot, which wasn't exactly surprising, considering that the last two months had been one epic training session. Between prayers and eating, the monks spent the entire day practicing and the only thing I didn't do with them was praying. I had had to practice some more during that time. Not that my by now quite massive upper arms and the growing bulk were helping me in those small cars. A Formula Ford was quite cramped if you looked like your arms had originally been slated for becoming legs.

"No matter what sort of mumbo jambo they teach you there," Jenny said all business-like and brought me the upper half of the monk suit. "I doubt that sweet mind of yours can ignore a sunburn. You're still burning faster than a turkey in the hellfire."

The sun was indeed out by now, quite obviously, considering that all three of them were naked, although my suspicion was that this was for me. I certainly wasn't going to complain. I had spent over two months only surrounded by equally bald-headed Chinese guys and although I had really come to like them, three naked girls held an entirely different fascination.

With a precise chop I finished the last branch and asked the ladies to get ready for the morning run. Although I naturally enjoyed their nudism, I didn't think it was meant to be watched by outsiders.

"You've been practicing for over three hours," Jenny stated the obvious when she came out again wearing her skimpy track and field suit. "And you still want to run?"

"We always run to relax our muscles after the first training in the morning, although we don't always use our feet."

"Huh?"

I flipped over into a handstand and started running across the garden on my hands.

"Oh my gosh!"

That'll be Cath and Regina, I thought with a mental chuckle as I swapped the ends of my body back into the standard configuration.


When we were back, the three ladies were hacking and wheezing like old steam locos.

"Okay, that was just you showing off," Mom accused me, desperately gasping for air.

I shook my head and pointed at them one by one. "That's what I looked like the first days. Difference is, I went through fourteen hours of even more practice on the same day and every day for over two months. And trust me, in comparison to even an ancient guy like Master Wang, I'm still an unfit pile of skin and organs."

"These monks are nuckin' futs," Jenny giggled. "But, hell, just looking at how hunky you've gotten makes the bloody hoover dam break in my panties."


"We thought this is something we shouldn't send to a monastery," Mom said with a giggle and handed me recent issue of the Playboy. Regina was on the cover page. The really juicy pictures were inside, of course and saying the centerfold filled with naked Regina was sexy as hell was an understatement. She was utterly beautiful and those playboy folks had made her look even more gorgeous. A very foreseeable male reaction was the result.

"Regina, you naked, now, in the bedroom," I grunted.

"She's been naked the whole time," Jenny giggled when I threw her excited mother over my shoulder.

"Ugh, ugh, naked female, me mate," I declared in a faux Neanderthal grunt, leaving mom and Jenny behind, laughing hysterically.


To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.