The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae - Cover

The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 16: Stud Service

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Stud Service - The teenagers Mark and Jenny have never met in person, but they share a dream - driving a Formula One car one day. Life becomes interesting when Mark leaves sunny California for Europe and his guardian turns out to be Jenny's mother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   School   Nudism  

There had been a prolonged silence, but I didn't need to tell mom that I wasn't joking. Should the topic of her and Regina wanting a baby arise, she knew I would be one they could ask for help and unless I had completely misread mom and Regina, that topic would come up in a matter of days, rather than weeks or months. I hadn't dropped that fairly unsubtle hint without reason. Unfortunately that decision had been made before I learned that I had a rather undesirable genetic trait in me.

She stayed with me for a while, before she had to visit a doctor herself. After all, it was time to get those stitches removed. She even let me fondle her magnificently firm new boobs under her shirt a bit, but I couldn't really enjoy it as much as I had hoped. It was too obvious that mom was scared of someone walking in on us, and there was the 'Jenny must be there too'-rule that I didn't want to break by too substantial intimate action. Just a few more hours until my release...

My next visitor was a surprise. It was the journo from Frankfurter Allgemeine, who had asked Regina about that photo. Apparently dad had given him the clue about me wanting to tell my story. We spent an hour doing the interview and ten hours later, around 10:30pm, only an hour before I was to be released, they brought me an early print of the paper that people would find on the shelves the next day.

I thumbed through it until I found the article:

Junior Level motor races are rarely covered, except for a little side-note on the last page of the sports section, but last weekend's Formula-BMW race has been noteworthy for several reasons. For this article, I am visiting Mark Bond, a fifteen year old talent from the United States Of America, who is competing for one of only two motor racing teams based in the new federal states

At first I was confused by 'new states', but then I remembered that this was how Germans referred to former East Germany. Post-war Germany had been a federal state, just like the US of A and the reunification had happened, because the constitution of West Germany had an article that allowed any territory to willingly join the federation, simply by declaring the intent to do so. So, basically, the old G.D.R. had just declared that they would join the F.R.G. A constitutional right for a foreign territory to annex itself – how brilliant was that? I directed my interest back to the article.

His team, Eurospeedway Driving Academy, which is based at the only Superspeedway outside of his native country, has gained some prominence, because they field the most promising female pilot in history – fifteen year old Jenny Marx, who is also Mark's girlfriend. The two of them have won six of the first eight races in Formula-BMW. Jenny won two, Mark four, and he is leading the championship.

They live in Senftenberg on an estate that belongs to Jenny's mother Regina. Most of the readers will know by now, that Regina Marx has gained some unsolicited public exposure due to the fact that a well-known tabloid published an illicitly acquired picture of her, accompanied by an article that, except for minor details, lacked any veracity whatsoever.

Just about every broadcaster in the country has shown parts of their spectacular press conference, during which Regina Marx and Mark Bond appeared completely unclothed to protest against the intrusion into their privacy and to demonstrate that the decision not to wear clothing in ones own home is hardly an offense.

But as if that was not enough, we also saw Mark suffer a substantial mental break-down after we witnessed him and his team mate Jenny fight each other for the win in the second race, in a way that stretched the boundaries of fairness. Jenny Marx eventually prevailed, becoming the first female driver to win more than one openwheel car race in a season.

Mark, the first question has to be: How are you?

Medically – a little worse for wear. But emotionally, I'm quite frustrated and quite ashamed. What I did, was unacceptable. This is no way to fight against an opponent. Even less so if said opponent is your team mate and your significant other on top of that.

Have you got any explanation for what happened?

I do, and it is the reason for why I agreed to do this interview. I think the people deserve to know what happened, seeing how massively they supported us all through the weekend. While we were searching for ways to explain my current crisis, I learned that my parents, who I love dearly, are not my biological ancestors. I was adopted after the authorities took me from my biological progenitors because the semen donor who helped make me was a violent drunk. I'm sorry, but I just can't bring myself to call him my father, because he isn't in any way but strictly technically.

You were battered?

According to my real parents, the ones who adopted me, I spent the first months with them being in a cast as all my limbs were broken.

Editorial note: What Mark did not mention in his answer to my question was something he told me after our interview – he was only six months old at the time and the injuries were the result of domestic violence.

What is the connection of this truly sordid history to what happened to you after the last race?

It is nothing you really want to be told, ever, but the truth is, I inherited the unchecked aggressive tendencies of aforementioned sperm-donor. I was not aware of it, but I think it became quite obvious by the way I lost control of myself before and during the second race. I was prepared to abandon my racing ambitions, thinking I was a liability, but the team of specialists here at the hospital in Cottbus think that with proper therapy, I can master the challenge.

What is closest to my heart is saying this: Ladies, Gentlemen, if you are one of those blessed people, who give a neglected or battered child a second chance in life, the way my mom and dad have done, don't wait for the problems to manifest themselves eventually. Have your child examined by a therapist. It could spare them the ignominy I had to go through. After all, it's not very funny, realizing you could have killed the girl you love.

Editorial note: I was given permission to mention that at this point we had to interrupt our interview, as Mark was overcome by his emotions. Seeing what had befallen this young teenager in a short time, I have to admit that I was very impressed with how well he had dealt with it up to this point. But it also showed, just how hard the last days had been for the young man.

Mark, I take it you will go into therapy. But what does all this mean for the immediate future?

I will have my first therapy session tomorrow. I was told by the psychologist, who checked me out that there is no immediate danger. Those aggressive reactions are an extreme reaction and need extreme circumstances to be triggered, at least for someone who's otherwise mentally healthy, as I appear to be. However, I have decided to sit out the next round at the Norisring in two weeks time. I simply want to give myself the time to get the therapy going and recover from what happened to me.

That means your girlfriend Jenny will be on her own?

(Mark smiles)

Oh no, I've asked a friend of ours to stand in for me. Our team will be the first team ever to field two female drivers. That's as much as I'm going to disclose.

At this point Mark's mother, and I deliberately omit the word 'adoptive' as Mark refuses to think of her as anyone but his mother – no qualifiers needed – comes in and I am more than happy to leave them alone. It has been a remarkable meeting with a remarkable young man.


Tears were running down my face as I remember mom's second visit. Apparently her wound had healed and the stitches were removed. I kept my hands to myself, not knowing if the journalist was still around, and after what happened, I didn't want to get into any more trouble with Jenny as well.

When the time came to be discharged, I saw that Regina had come to collect me and I gave her a kiss.

"I wish my husband would be on such good terms with his mother-in-law," the ER nurse snickered and I could tell there was no malice or irony in her voice. Yep, we were definitely known, at least in the region, considering that she knew who we were and in which way we were related, or at least would be one day after I married Jenny.

On the way home, I could tell that Regina was holding on to some very brittle control over her emotions.

"Tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

"Mark, have you really offered Cathy to make a baby for us or was that just one of your jokes?"

"You want one, don't you?" I asked in return as if I didn't know the answer already. "Mom tried to joke about it, but it was such a lame pun, even Mrs. Lange could have seen through it."

Regina nodded, biting her lip in an attempt not to weep.

"Regina, it all depends on Jenny. She's the one I love above all. If she's okay with it, I'll cough a baby into both of you if you like. But if she says no, you better spread your legs and hope for pollination by wind. I know that's not the most gentlemanly thing to say, but that's how I feel. I love you and mom a lot, but Jenny is my better half. I would never do anything that could hurt her. I did so on Sunday and paid for it with a mental breakdown."

She threw the anchor and the car came to screeching halt, all tires smoking. Before I knew what hit me, she was all over me, kissing me wildly while crying. "Regina?"

"I couldn't have wished for a better man for my little girl," she said amid sobs. "And if you need to know, Jenny says yes. We've already asked her. Cathy was completely beside herself with joy when you said what you did. You better be in excellent shape the next few days, buster."

"So mom's gonna have the kid?" I asked once Regina had pried herself away from me again and we continued the journey.

"We wanted to ask you to give one to each of us, minus Jenny, she wants to hold off a bit longer," she said, giggling, which was a bit strange, seeing that tears were still drying on her face. "You merely beat me to the punch."

"As I said, as long as Jenny's happy with it ... I'm just concerned, because of recently discovered unwanted traits I might pass down."

"Mark, you broke down because you noticed what was wrong. Cathy and I would not have a kid if it is made by anyone but you. You'll be fine honey."

I smiled at her.

"By the way, has the Playboy called already?" I asked and Regina gasped. "You know?"

I snickered. "Well, what did you expect after that bomb you dropped in the press conference? With every channel showing your boobs, some even without a black bar and you saying you'd prefer to be naked in the Playboy? Did you really expect them not to call?"

"Should I do it?"

"Regina, that's your question to answer, isn't it. If it was for me? Hell yeah, seeing my drop-dead gorgeous mom-in-law naked? Where do I sign up? In the end, you have to be comfortable with it, not I."

"Hope they have a vacant date pretty soon," Regina said dead-pan. "Because in nine months time I intend to have a massive belly full of baby."

"Oh dear, what have I gotten myself into," I mused with a chuckle.

"You need to start with Cathy, she's ovulating ten days before I am,"

I just shook my head. One sentence and suddenly I was the dedicated stallion. But heck, there were certainly worse things to look forward to than making love repeatedly to mom and Regina over the coming days.


By the time the next race was on, I was a wreck.

The Norisring weekend started on June 21st and while mom and Regina had accompanied Jenny, I stayed at home. If nothing else, because I needed a bit of time away from them. Over the last eleven days, they had taken me to the task more often than I could count. Not a single time could I make love to Jenny, just because our mothers simply didn't leave any spunk in me that I could possibly shoot into my girl. If I hadn't conceived a bloody football team by now, it would mean I was infertile.

It had been quite obvious, especially with mom, that she wanted another child. Now, she'd always wanted that, even before the grim reality set in that due to his health problems, it wouldn't happen with dad. Even though I was only fifteen, that very day on which we had sex for the first time, and although not even a year ago, it felt like it had been a lifetime, that little part of her soul where her little son resided had gone empty, because I now occupied another part of her soul – as a man. Mom was obviously keen to fill that little emptiness.

I had easily offered my help, since, let's be honest, a man's part in making a baby can be diplomatically called a modest effort. That was until Mom and Regina had started taking me up on my offer. I hadn't spent more than that one night after being released from hospital with Jenny. Giving me her very emotional blessing to knock up our mothers, she decreed that it was silly to spend the next nights anywhere but the king-sized one in Regina and mom's bedroom. And I did not spend much of those nights sleeping.

It always started out with me waking up to either mom or Regina riding me cowboy style already. With my usually quick first load that was a short and very effective endeavor and the lady in question did not ever come near to having an orgasm, which was something the strap-on-equipped respective partner took care of while I wheezed and groaned in the bathroom, trying to empty my bladder after having just shot my load into a girl's womb.

Having done my morning business, the respective other girl, who hadn't been served yet, would join me in the shower. You just gotta love German efficiency. Why fuck and then have a shower if you can do both at the same time? Saves you five minutes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.