The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae - Cover

The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 9: A Hazy Shade Of Winter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Hazy Shade Of Winter - The teenagers Mark and Jenny have never met in person, but they share a dream - driving a Formula One car one day. Life becomes interesting when Mark leaves sunny California for Europe and his guardian turns out to be Jenny's mother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   School   Nudism  

The divorce of my parents became official on February 1st. Despite the fact that mom seemed to have made her peace with the situation, she did cry really hard when the official document arrived, but my father's wisdom became apparent when mom called her best friend for consolation – dad.

It still eluded my full understanding why both of them thought they needed to get divorced, but at least the part where they thought they would stay best friends and in a way become even more comfortable with each other than they were as a married couple seemed to work out. I guess it had a lot to do with dad no longer feeling guilty about not fulfilling his marital duties and mom no longer feeling like putting him under pressure. Seriously, sometimes I thought men and women shouldn't start relationships with each other. It seemed all so complicated and it actually scared me a bit that things seemed much easier between Jenny and me.

Despite the fact that we had occasional sex with Regina and mom in varying combinations, things between us seemed to be almost frighteningly easy and I started to become paranoid, waiting for what I thought to be the inevitable pothole along a so far smooth road. Granted, most of the time Jenny and I had fun with each other only and mom and Regina wore out the strap-on, but about once a week one or both of our mothers fancied a little piece of real cock and Jenny was still willing to give me away once in a while.

February was also the end of the first semester and I was quite happy about my grade average of 1.6, especially despite the 3 in German dragging the average down. That grade had an even heavier impact since the lack of English and Russian lessons meant that I had two grades less to balance the average. But in light of that, I really didn't have any reason to complain. Jenny meanwhile had an average of 1.1.

Although we had three weeks of holidays, I kept up daily German practice with Regina, and mom had started to learn, too. With our stark difference in experience, mom had to do her own session though. For the first weeks, still learning the very basics, mom actually practiced with Jenny, who as a fringe benefit started to pick up a lot more English than she learned at school. It really was a busman's holiday for Regina, because in addition to teaching mom and me German, she also gave me some more guitar lessons.

I was a huge Queen fan and Regina seemed to know just about every song of them. Those 'sing what you want' tests in music lessons would no longer worry me. My repertoire was up to at least ten queen songs. The only flaw was that I didn't get some of the songs perfectly right as Regina's Fender Telecaster lacked some of the abilities of Brian May's "Red Special". And my voice certainly lacked massively in comparison to Freddy Mercury.

We had a different Red Special though. The team's colors had changed to mainly red to emphasize our allegiance to the Eurospeedway and as I had suspected, when I told dad about my idea of a hospitality truck, he didn't even need to think about it for any length of time. Three weeks later a large red trailer truck arrived, already painted in team colors, of course also prominently carrying the logo of dad's company. That thing had everything. There was a cargo compartment in the back of the trailer, containing tiles for a wooden floor, a large tent and foldable wooden tables and chairs for up to forty people.

Most of the trailer though was a large mobile kitchen that would suffice for a small restaurant. And the best part of it was that the thing was completely autonomous as the Truck had two integrated diesel generators, one for the large 10 cubic meter freezer/fridge unit and one for the stoves. Only the large 40 liter frying unit needed 400 Volts three-phase electric power, but such a large thing would only be needed for a two-car Formula 3 team or if we would follow Peter Mücke's example and do the catering for smaller teams, so basically, only at the track, and all paddocks had the appropriate power supply.

The whole left side of the truck could be opened and folded into a small staircase or ramp, providing a way from the kitchen deck to level ground. A large tent in front of the opening completed the arrangement once erected. Thankfully all mechanics had a truck license, so we didn't need to hire an extra driver.


Winter had been so busy, that I didn't notice my birthday coming until Jenny woke me up with a 'happy birthday blowjob' in the morning. When we finally staggered out of the guest house after as many bouts of love-making as my stamina allowed – three to be precise – I could see that dad had kept his promise and had come to visit. I already knew he couldn't stay all day, but the gesture was important and I was also happy for mom. It was the first time my parents had seen each other since late December.

What really surprised me was the changed dynamic between them. Dad had never been overly expressive with his affection for mom, but now that they weren't actually husband and wife anymore he was sort of gentler, subtly more expressive. It were only little things a gently touch on the arm or something small like that, but it was noticeable. It didn't really bring me any closer to understanding this whole 'divorce to save our relationship' idea, but it seemed to work and worries that they would drift apart started to vanish.

Dad smiled and shook my hand firmly. We talked for a while about how things were in back home in California.

After lunch, unsurprisingly Regina had invited Peter again, it was time to hand out the presents. Regina and Jenny had honored my wish not to spend any money on presents, but riding semantics, they both scooted over whispering in my ears that they nonetheless had a special present for me and that I had to wait until the evening to open it. Something told me that we'd be in the bedroom when that would happen.

Mom had gotten me a custom designed helmet with the Pasadena city seal incorporated into it. It was so brilliant I promised that it would remain my design throughout my career. Peter agreed that it was absolutely fantastic, which made mom weep in joy, because she had created that design herself. I gave her a scorching hot kiss on the lips. Dad just grinned, but Peter looked a bit puzzled and I made a mental note to act with a little more restraint when he was around. Not everyone was privy to the more secret parts of our mother-son relationship.

"I've heard you've been strumming the guitar a little more often, lately," dad chipped in before Peter could ask any hard-to-answer questions. He came back into the living room, carrying what was quite unmistakably a guitar case. I nearly shat a brick when I opened it, and then I cried. There in front of me lay a replica of the "Red Special". In hindsight I don't even know why I was surprised. It had been dad, who had made me a Queen fan in the first place. I hugged him close, and somewhat stiffly, he returned the gesture.

When my short weep had passed, Regina had already guessed what was going on in my mind and had fetched her own guitar and amp. There was no way I was getting a "Red Special" and wouldn't test it immediately. It took a while to configure my new amp, but once I was happy with the sound, I launched into the fast version of "We will Rock you", the one without the stomping and clapping. A few chords in, Regina joined and we rocked the house.

Peter's jaw dropped when he saw Regina. He'd never seen her play before. Mom and dad were smiling happily and Jenny took the place between Regina and me and took over the vocals, lest Freddy would start turning in his grave considering my less than brilliant singing voice.

Our audience of three was clapping enthusiastically when we were done.

"Now one of you really needs to win the first race for the team," Peter beamed happily. "Just so we can rock the whole paddock when we celebrate."

"It's a deal," Jenny shot back, grinning from ear to ear.

Peter was the last to give me his presents and those two envelopes couldn't have made me happier if they had been filled with five-hundred Euro notes. The first one was the official invitation from Peter Mücke's team to test a 2002 model AMG-Mercedes CLK DTM at the Algarve Raceway in Portimao in the last week of March. The second one was from our Peter himself, an invitation to test our team's formula three car the weekend after the first season race at Hockenheim.

I thanked him enthusiastically and asked if I may share the Hockenheim test with Jenny. That got me a nod from Peter and a happy squeal and a very hot kiss from my lovely girl. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Peter handing ten Euros to Regina.

"Told you," Regina said triumphantly. "The first thing he asks is if he can share it with his better half."

Peter got a bit pensive. "You win that one, I give you that. But I'm getting a bit worried. I haven't quite forgotten that second day of practice when they had their dust-up. That looks mighty serious to me, too serious for two fourteen year olds."

"Fifteen year olds, as of today," I corrected him. "Jenny is a month older than I."

"Yeah, he has a thing for older women," Jenny chipped in and I could see Regina and mom look at each other with a mix of horror and amusement, wondering if Peter would catch the meaning. Dad knew about mom and me of course and he looked close to doubling over laughing.

The moment passed however and Peter stayed a while longer, talking about other things.

"By the way," dad asked him. "Since Mark is going to Portugal anyway, why don't you book the track for two or three days after the DTM test and take the whole team to start the season early? You could test out the hospitality truck while you're at it."

"It's a really generous offer, Mr. Bond," Peter said, knowing that dad's suggestion implicitly included footing the bill. "But we really don't want to impose too much. The truck wasn't exactly cheap. You've already paid more than our sponsorship contract ever obliged you to pay."

"Don't worry about that," dad dismissed Peter's worries. "The Berlin office has made a killing last year and I'd rather invest the money into something the kids will profit from instead of donating half the company's profits to the Berlin tax office."

"Well, they could certainly use the extra training," Peter conceded. "But the mechanics will kill me. It takes at least four days to get there by truck."

"They'll like the weather, though," Regina said and rolled her eyes. "This winter has been so gray and miserable they'll sell their grandma for a bit of sunshine."

"Can't argue with that," Peter shot back and we all shared a little chuckle.


Peter and dad had long gone and the ladies and I were relaxing in the pool, when I asked what had been on my mind for the best part of two hours.

"Regina, did something happen between you and Peter? He seemed somewhat, I don't know, distant. It has been a while since he went home without giving you a kiss beforehand."

Regina got a bit wistful. "He's a very good friend, but we've agreed that we can't really be more than that. He's almost twenty years older than I and we're not really compatible anyway. You know that I'm a bit of a nutjob once in a while and he's so ... so proper. Image he'd know what you did with your mother or what I'd done with Jenny on New Year's day. The poor dear would faint."

We all chuckled a bit.

"Which reminds me," Regina said and looked sternly at Jenny, switching to German to make her point. "You need to be more careful what you joke about. It may be fun, but technically speaking, what Mark and his mother do is illegal and I would lose my job too if word got around that I had sex with Mark or you. Officially I'm still your teacher and in your case your mother on top of it."

Jenny and I looked at each other before we nodded our understanding. I suppose we both had underestimated the gravity of the situation a bit. Regina scooted over and wiggled her naked boobs in front of me.

"Why are you so worried about Peter and me, don't you like me anymore?" she asked suggestively.

I surprised her when I didn't react with amusement.

"Mom, Regina, you know I love you both," I said in my best 'grown-up voice'. "And I sure as hell like the sex with you, but we all know that this is at best a temporary arrangement. First and foremost I'm in love with Jenny and Regina just reminded us of the dangers it has attached to it that I'm intimate with the two of you. Please promise me that you won't pass up on a guy who seems like a good match."

Regina hugged me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "You know, most boys your age would say nothing and secretly hope neither of us finds a new partner. That you think so maturely about it is exactly why we allowed it to happen in the first place. We are both looking for a new partner. I know you like Peter, but he's not the right one for me."

"And don't worry about me too much," Jenny added, hugging my other arm. "I'm really okay with it if you have a little fun with our moms. Most of the time you are mine, so I have nothing to worry about and we girls have a strict deal. Neither of them would ever do any funny business behind my back. They are our mothers, not some sluts who want to steal you from me."


The best thing about my temporary harem was that neither of them had too much of an attachment to clothing. They wore panties but I had a free look at three gorgeous sets of boobs for the rest of the evening. The evening meal was heavy on eggs, because "det jibt ordentlich Tinte uff'n Füller" as Jenny described it in her customary thick Berlin accent that she normally avoided when talking to me. Regina nearly choked on her food, laughing, and explained to mom and me that it meant "it provides a lot of ink for the pen". Considering our earlier talk in the pool there were no points for guessing which sort of pen they were referring to.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.