The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae - Cover

The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 5: Czech Delights

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Czech Delights - The teenagers Mark and Jenny have never met in person, but they share a dream - driving a Formula One car one day. Life becomes interesting when Mark leaves sunny California for Europe and his guardian turns out to be Jenny's mother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   School   Nudism  

A very heartfelt thank you goes out to my new editor timer123.

Jenny hadn't been kidding – oh boy was she ready. When we tumbled into the guest house and she frantically started to rip the clothes off her body, I could immediately smell her arousal. She wasn't just wet, she was drenched. She stopped me when I started to circle my tongue around her hard little nipples.

"No foreplay, Mark, do it!" she pleaded with me in English, which was surprising. Jenny had only been learning English for a year and was usually self-conscious about it and spoke German instead.

How can you argue with a drop-dead gorgeous girl who lies naked in your bed? I rolled on top of her and started to kiss her while guiding my erection in between her legs. It took us a while to get connected properly, but I soon started to push gently and my throbbing meat started to disappear in between the folds of her eager womanhood. Jenny moaned softly into my mouth and clutched my body closer to hers. She wrapped her legs possessively around my hips.

As she had told me, there was no hymen to obstruct the intrusion into her young body, but I nonetheless went as slowly and gently as if there was one. Her pleasured moans and the eager movement of her hips were confirmation that I'd decided right on that account.

"I've done it, I'm in you my love," I whispered and I saw Jenny give me a beaming smile.

The start set the tone for the entire game. Both of us being racers, we were equipped with a healthy sense or urgency, but this wasn't a race track. There were no opponents to overtake and no apexes to attack for maximum speed. We were simply two teenagers, madly in love and making the latter to each other for the first time. We savored every moment of it, kissing endlessly while moaning into each other's throat as the pleasure of our coupling built up. Soon enough I spilled into her with a grunt, as I had not had the edge taken off beforehand, but there is one good thing about being fourteen years old – even if you fire your first salvo somewhat quickly, the barrel of the gun doesn't go limp. I simply went on.

"God, I'm a stupid cow," Jenny moaned. "Why did I wait?"

"Because it is so much better when you're really ready for it," I grunted back and upped the tempo a little.

Mom and Mrs. Goodwin had warned me that some girls could be a challenge to make them orgasm and it seemed I had found one. By the time Jenny's moans and squeals got more urgent, I was already nearing my second orgasm and was worried I'd shoot again before Jenny was there. My worries were short lived though as she went rigid and started to tremble. Did I tell you she has an amazing range of voice? Where my mom shrieked in the throes of her climax, Jenny just grunted with a low guttural voice a few times. To anyone listening to it, it would have sounded as if I was sleeping with a guy.

I emptied myself into her tight canal a second time and we were lying closely entangled for a long time.


When I was shaken awake and my eyes fluttered open I looked into the broadly grinning face of Regina.

"Did you two have fun?" she asked us teasingly and I noticed that although I had gone mostly flaccid, I was still buried inside her daughter. I was blushing a ridiculous shade of crimson as I pulled out in front of her mother, and then it hit me.

"Shit, Jenny! I didn't even ask if you're..."

Regina's laughter interrupted my moment of panic.

"Don't worry, I took her to the doctor the moment I realized she'd fallen in love with you. Jenny has been taking the pill for months."

I let out the breath I'd been holding all the time. Jenny just giggled, completely unaffected by having been caught in a very obvious situation by her own mother. I guess those two really had no secrets from each other.


Alas, all good things come to an end and after a very late and light dinner, we were on the road again – Regina was driving and Jenny and I were strapped in at the back trying to get some sleep. The way was exactly the same as we'd taken to Austria, only that we stopped earlier along the way. The ride still took over six hours and having left only shortly after midnight, it was already breakfast time when we arrived at the hotel.

We checked in quickly and went up to our rooms. Jenny and I had a double room again, with Regina occupying a single room right across the corridor. We took a shower together, but we followed Regina's advice not to expend extra energy on a bout of love-making. Having opened that particular floodgate, I could see that Jenny was more than eager to repeat the experience, but we were here for her season finale and the way she would drive could have serious consequences for her later career.

After breakfast Regina retired to her room. She had slept two hours the evening before, but had driven all through the night, so she went for a few hours of much needed sleep and promised to be at the track for qualifying in the afternoon.

Peter took us to the track and we began the track walk. It was quite a challenging circuit that I'd driven once in my final World Championship season. It was very twisty with three 180 degree hairpins. One of them was indoors, which added another challenge. Normally it makes not much of a difference when parts of the track are indoors, except when it is really sunny or it rains. That day was a really nice Indian summer day, so we needed to prepare for rapidly changing light conditions whenever entering or leaving the indoor part.

I remembered the track surprisingly well, because I'd not done too well in the second race there, having overcooked my tires, so I lectured Jenny on the specific dangers of being too aggressive in the hairpin corners. When we came back to the start-finish area, called Depot in Czech, we were approached by a very cute, brunette, long-haired girl, who greeted Jenny in German with a very strong French accent. They spoke for a while, but I didn't understand much, mostly because the other girl's accent was really atrocious and even I could tell her German was worse than mine.

"That was Cyndie Allemann," Jenny explained after the other girl had waved us goodbye. "She's from the French-speaking part of Switzerland."

"I noticed," I quipped. "She's really cute though."

Jenny's elbow landed on my rib cage.


Free practice went really well. I spent most of the time snuffing out the lines of Jenny and the cute Ms. Allemann. She was driving for the Tony Kart works team and one thing became abundantly clear. She certainly hadn't got the job for her good looks. That girl was seriously quick. Jenny did do better on the indoor part though, so this was what we'd concentrate on.

With ten minutes to go, I could see that the Swiss Miss was in first with Jenny a close second. Due to my constant reconnaissance run, I'd not really put in a serious lap yet and was languishing in fifteenth. Being first in free practice is about as useful as a one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest, but on the other hand my ego didn't really allow me to be seen that far down, so I put the hammer down for the last ten minutes and with prior knowledge of the track, I finished on top of the table, two tenths of a second quicker than Jenny's main rival. Her scowl told me everything I needed to know. The lady had become so used to whipping the whole field, being beaten, even in an inconsequential practice session, had rattled her.

Lunch was relatively quiet and I relished the taste of some good Czech cooking. They really have some very tasty dishes and if you ever get there, I suggest you try their Goulash with Knedlíki. It appeared that the lady from Switzerland was not best pleased with me and kept sending me dirty looks from three tables away. I didn't know what kind of game of one-upmanship Jenny and the other girl had going on, but whenever I got a death-stare from the Swiss table, Jenny would scoot a little closer and steal a kiss, lick my earlobe or stuff like that.

"Is there something I need to know?" I asked.

"You really are clueless," Jenny giggled. "She's got the hots for you really badly."

"She's known me for only two hours," I reminded her and Jenny grinned at me with that 'I'm a girl, I'm mean'-look.

"I may have flaunted your pictures for quite some time," she told my dryly. "When we had the race in Rye House in England, I told her you were coming to the last race. Why do you think I won both races there. She was dazed for most of the weekend."

"You are one mean little minx, do you know that?" I said, chuckling about Jenny's antics. "I'm starting to wonder who's worse, Ms. Heinecke or you."

She sent me a dirty look when I mentioned the girl that had caused our first big crisis.

Regina joined us about half an hour before the first qualifying and sat quietly with us as I went over some ideas for racing-line changes with Jenny. I told her to use her customary aggressive style in qualifying but gave her tips on what to avoid during the race. This was a track where deteriorating tires could kill your entire race.

I asked Jenny to follow me for the warm up laps and showed her some tricky passages. Once our tires were heated up I waved her past and from this point on we were each on our own. Jenny's very first flying lap was a scorcher that got a collective gasp from the audience. She had just shattered the track record by three tenths of a second. That silly game over lunch had Jenny hyped up. By the end of qualifying she had come close a few times, but never managed to beat that first lap. Her main rival Cyndie Allemann came second with me in third. I had concentrated mainly on race pace, putting in a handful of banker laps before considering qualifying an extended training session.

Between the two qualifying sessions an English guy walked up to me.

"I've seen your time," he said. "Would it be too much to ask you to score one for the males of the species? Those two girls have tormented us all year."

I chuckled. "I'm afraid I can't help you with that,..."

"Richard, Richard Hall," he filled in and we shook hands.

"You see, the stunning black-haired cutie who just blew the lap record into the weeds is not only my team mate. She's also my girlfriend and I happen to prefer sleeping in-doors."

He laughed loudly and gave me a pat on the shoulder. "At least you got your priorities in order, mate."

"Well, if I'd been a regular in this competition she'd get no mercy from me. But these are the only two races I'm running."

"Too bad," he sighed theatrically. "Well maybe I'll do better in WC next year. I've heard your lady is graduating to cars?"

"We both do," I agreed. "So if you want to see lovers' quarrels at 150 mph, watch the German Formula-BMW next year."

"I might do just that," he said with a laugh and with a final hand-shake we parted ways to go to our respective pit garages.

The second qualifying was a lot more tricky. The track temperature had gone down and many drivers struggled with the loss of grip. Having learned my lesson during the Austrian race two weeks earlier, I had increased my tire pressure a bit and things worked a lot better. Jenny was still quick, but she could only manage 3rd behind her Swiss opponent. I scored pole for my last ever kart race.


In a mix of elation over her pole position and sulking because of her third place in the second qualifying, Jenny had retired to bed and asked her mom and me to take our massage to Regina's room.

Irrespective of whether or not I was sore, the massage in the evening had become a cherished ritual for us, so much in fact that it had become normal like brushing our teeth before going to bed. Like always we both stripped down to nothing and I lay down on my front with Regina sitting down on my butt. A rather recent addition to the ritual was that she was rubbing her naked pussy against my bare butt cheeks, often ending the massage quite aroused.

This time however things would go differently. Jenny's "early retirement" had been about as subtle as a pink clown and I was prepared to return the favor. Not having been privileged to profit from mom's expert training, it was going to be a purely erotic massage, one that would give me precious time to spend caressing Regina's spectacular breasts and firm butt cheeks.

When she was done, I wordlessly guided her to the bed and helped her lie down. I think she was quite aware of what I had in mind as she glanced at me lovingly, lying down with an angelic smile. When she did so on her back instead of her front, that question didn't even need pondering, and I certainly wasn't about to complain.

I rubbed some of the aromatic massage oil into my palms and started massaging her neck and shoulders, well mostly I was just running my palms over them gently, rubbing in the oil. Regina had closed her eyes and was breathing slowly and deeply, relaxing after a long busy day.


I had taken my sweet time, concentrating on every detail of Regina's taut torso until I finally started working on her firm breasts. They were just the right size to be handled by my two hands. Regina's breathing got ragged in an instant when I started to knead her firm orbs and circled my thumbs around her hardening nipples. Once again I could hardly believe that this was the mother of my girlfriend. At twenty-eight you'd expect her to have a kid who still plays with Barbie. Instead her daughter was currently most likely playing with herself, knowing that her boyfriend was pleasuring her mother. It was a bizarre thought.

While I had been distracted, Regina had repositioned herself in a way that made her head hang down over the side of the bed and I noticed that, while I was still kneading her breasts, her head was between my legs and she had my cock in her mouth. The mutual pleasuring went on for several minutes until my relatively poor 'first-shot' stamina caused me to erupt into her throat. Regina giggled a bit while she gulped down my load.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.