The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae - Cover

The Racer's Chronicles Book I: Junior Formulae

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 3: Mom Knows Best

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mom Knows Best - The teenagers Mark and Jenny have never met in person, but they share a dream - driving a Formula One car one day. Life becomes interesting when Mark leaves sunny California for Europe and his guardian turns out to be Jenny's mother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   School   Nudism  

"Will you finally stop blushing, dear?" Regina asked with a giggle.

We were all in the pool, including mom, and I nearly undid what good her skillful massage had done for my wrecked muscles by trying not to look, or at least not too obviously. I saw Regina talk with Jenny and the two of them took their leave to prepare dinner, leaving mom and I alone in the water. I tried to look anywhere but at mom's body. I jumped slightly when mom swam over and took me by the shoulders.

"Stop being a big girl's blouse, Mark," mom said with a chuckle. "I wouldn't be naked in the pool with you if I was afraid of you looking at me, and I didn't spend twenty minutes massaging your tense muscles just so you can sprain them again."

"But at home you were always so ... so..."

"Uptight?" mom finished the sentence, still hovering right in front of me. For want of better word I nodded. Mom became serious.

"It's your father," she sighed. "He's a good man, but you know grandma and granddad. It's the way he was brought up and he's too old to change. We had a real fight after I had to get you from the cops for skinny-dipping. He wanted to punish you and I defended you. We haven't fought so badly in years."

"I can't believe you fought over something silly as that," I said.

"It's not his fault. His parents bashed it into his head since early childhood and he really loves them. I swear, I don't know how they made him in the first place. Grandma probably sat down behind a bush, pulled down her panties and waited for wind pollination."

"Jeez mom, the mental image!" I cried out and doubled over laughing. She laughed with me.

"I've only fought with your dad three times in fifteen years of marriage. Once when he caught me sunbathing naked in the backyard, once when I forgot to wrap myself in a towel coming out of the bathroom and when I had to pick you up from the police station. We are really happily married, but as soon as it even remotely smells like sex, your dad can be really weird."

"So did you have to sit behind the bush," I quipped, but to my surprise mom didn't laugh. Her lips tightened into a line.

"Sorry mom, I shouldn't have said that," I apologized but mom just shook her head. Despite the fact that she was naked, I gathered mom in my arms. Her big soft breasts where touching my chest, sending a tingling sensation through my body, and it also sent a 'raise the mast' command to a nether region, but mom didn't seem to mind. I released her from my embrace and she leaned against the pool wall next to me. Seeing my raging erection and my embarrassed blush, mom just smiled.

"Mark, you're fourteen years old and old enough to know. I really love you father and he loves me. Our marriage is a very happy one and we don't have many of the problems other people have. But five years ago your father was diagnosed with several allergies – do you remember when he was rushed to hospital with his face all swollen?"

"He looked like a puffer fish," I remembered with a shiver.

"Since then he's been forced to take antihistamine medication. Well, one of the side-effects of the drug is, it kills a man's sex-drive. That and his prudish upbringing more or less spelled an end to our intimate life."

"Hasn't he heard of marital duties?" I huffed, scandalized that dad would neglect mom like that.

"Hold the horses, cowboy," mom said. "Don't blame your father. He makes me a very happy woman except in bed. And he tried, but a woman can see when the guy doesn't really want to have sex, but does it for your sake. You would see it too if a woman spreads her legs to keep you happy, but isn't really into it."

"So what are you gonna do?" I asked.

"I had a very long talk with your father three months ago and we agreed that I should find a partner who can give me what I need without threatening our marriage. We've set a number of rules, like it doesn't happen in our house and I don't tell him how often or when."

"Mom, I don't want to rain on your parade, but since you said I shouldn't be a big girl's blouse I did have a good look at you," I said and she blushed a little. "Sorry, there's no guy in the world who'd be offered this body and would not want more than just occasional sex from you. Unless you hire a callboy, of course."

"Well, um... , there is one guy, who already loves me and still wouldn't threaten our marriage."

Realization hit me like a ton of bricks. "You can't be serious, mom!"

"Is it so unimaginable?" she asked meekly. "I know there is all this taboo and everything, but it's not like we're going to advertise this. And with you I know you would try to make me feel good instead of just shooting your spunk somewhere."

I was completely dazed. My own mother had just asked me to have sex with her. "And you talked with dad about that? How am I supposed to look him in the eyes again?"

"It was a very difficult talk for him, but it was actually your father who suggested to ask you."

"Say what?"

Mom nodded. "Look, it's not easy for him. He knows he can't sleep much, if at all, with me because of the medication. It's hard and embarrassing enough for him to have someone else do it. So he thought about the only other man who loves me and who would never hurt me or him."

"I'm honored ... I guess ... by his trust in me," I stammered. "But mom, I can't. I haven't told you yet, but I love Jenny and I can't cheat on her."

"Jenny knows," mom said and my jaw hit the deck.

"Come again?"

"Jenny knows and is okay with it," she replied. I held up my hand and called back to the house in German, asking Jenny to join us. Mom looked concerned. Not speaking German she didn't know if I was about to fight with my girl. Jenny came out, still naked, and slid into the water next to me.

"Jenny, do you know what my mom and I just talked about?"

"Considering that you squealed like a girl a few times, I suppose she asked you to have sex with her because your dad can't."

Talk about being run over by a truck. "You really knew," I stammered in astonishment.

Jenny gave me an offended look, but it faded again. "Did you think your mom is lying? She's been talking to my mom about it even before you came here. And mom and I have no secrets from each other. She knew I had a crush on you and told me this talk was coming."

"So how do you feel about all this?" I asked.

"Mark, your mom needs your help. Do you want a stranger to do it, someone who maybe steals your mom from your dad? I'm not afraid to share you once in a while with a woman who loves you. Most of the time you will be mine. But the next three days you should take care of your mom. On Friday I will be back in your bed."

"It doesn't freak you out that I ... that I sleep with my mother?"

Jenny shook her head. "She won't steal you from me and I know guys want it much more often than girls." She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Besides, you can brush up on your skills for when I'm ready to do it."

That painted my face crimson. Jenny climbed out of the pool giggling and I looked at mom. I gathered her in my arms and planted a searing hot kiss on her, making her eyes go wide.

"Wear something sexy tonight, baby," I whispered to her and climbed out.


"Jeez, do women always take that long to get dressed?" I grumbled. My stomach was growling at me, because a fully set table was in front of us, but mom was still missing. She was still back at the guesthouse, 'getting dressed'.

"Ick werd' irre!" Jenny squealed and giggled madly, clutching her mouth. I was sitting with the back to the guest house. I turned around and toppled over with my chair, giving Jenny and Regina something to laugh about.

Jeebus H. Christ on a pogo stick! Mom was walking down the narrow paved path, making loud noises in her knee-high hooker boots. She was wearing a blouse that must have been produced in a period of severe fabric shortage and a miniskirt that could just as well have been a belt. Her long shapely legs were hugged by white lace thigh-highs and I could see the straps of a suspender belt disappear under that outrageously short skirt. This wasn't my mom, this was a creature sexy enough to heal the impotent.

Well, I guess the fact that she had brought an outfit with which to blend in on Hamburg's Reeperbahn made it abundantly clear that the earlier talk had not been a spontaneous decision.


When we came back to prepare for bed I was horny like the neighbors dog, or spitz, wie Nachbar's Lumpi as the Germans would call it.

"Take that shit off before I rip it off!" I growled playfully and mom giggled, suggestively swaying her hips as she stripped down. For the second time that day I realized just how well mom had kept herself in shape. Granted, thirty-two was hardly a biblical age, but she wouldn't have to shy away from a comparison with Regina.

I gasped and let out a chuckle. "I guess that explains why it took you so long to get ready," I quipped, seeing that mom had shaved off her thick black bush.

"I felt a bit like the odd woman out with everyone going Brazilian around here," she replied with a giggle and came to stand in front of me with just the thigh-highs and the suspender belt remaining. I only now realized, she hadn't even worn panties under that outrageously short skirt.

I pushed mom backwards onto the bed but she held on to me and turned the tables on me. I landed on my back.

"That gun looks very loaded, sweetie," she said and pointed at my throbbing hard-on, "I think we should clean the barrel before someone loses an eye." Humming happily mom gulped down my shaft and started bobbing her head up and down along my length. My articulation skills were instantly reduced to highly philosophical responses like 'ugh, ugh ... grrr ... uh'. I had thought Mrs. Goodwin was good, but mom blew my mind, and my pipe, so thoroughly, I wouldn't have been surprised if dust had come out of my ears. But alas, I was a fourteen-year-old, so holding out for long was not yet in my creed and after a few minutes I blew my wad into mom's mouth so hard it felt like passing a golf ball though my cock. Mom tried to swallow all of it, but with my spunk hitting her throat at the speed of sound she started coughing.

"Jeez ... sweetie," she croaked, still hacking. "You could conceive an entire football team with that load. You haven't gotten any since Mrs. Goodwin, have you?"

I looked at her in naked shock – she knew?

Mom just giggled, licking her lips and winking at me. "Andrea and I were in the women's choir together, remember?"

"The things you learn when you fly to Germany," I groaned rolled mom onto her back and looked into her eyes. "Does mommy want her baby boy to eat her gorgeous naked pussy?"

"There's time for that tomorrow," she shot back in a hoarse voice, filled with raw lust. "Fuck mommy hard, fuck me now baby boy!"

I easily slid into mom's moist opening. She was dripping wet. First I thought I was going too fast, but mom cheered me on to go even harder. I was pummeling her sex so hard, her big boobs kept slapping against her cheeks on every up-stroke. God it was sight to behold, seeing mom's face contorted in sheer lust and desire. I lay down on top of her, doing most of the work with my hips. Ignoring the fact that I had just blown my load into her mouth we started kissing wildly. There was a faint salty note to her taste but I didn't give a damn. All that counted was sating the desire of the quivering female under my body.

My hips really began to hurt by the time I brought mom close to release and she suddenly went stiff as board below me, crying out my name. Being close myself I kept thrusting into her until I shot another load into my mom's womb.

Once her breathing had calmed down, mom grabbed a towel and cleaned up the spunk that was gushing out of her battered pussy. She was crying silently.

"Don't worry, baby, you didn't hurt me ... It's ... I just haven't felt that good in five years," she admitted amid sobs. When she was convinced she wouldn't leak any more of my juices, she gathered me in her arms and I fell asleep, smiling, with my face nestled in between mom's soft breasts.


The next morning we did our tooth-brushing routine, although not together like I usually did with Jenny. Instead of a shower we opted for the pool. We saw that Jenny and Regina were already in it and mom and I looked at each other in mischievous understanding. We took a run up, holding hands, jumped, drew our knees to our chests, and dive-bombed the hell out the place. Jenny and Regina were hit by a veritable Tsunami wave, gasping for air when the water had splashed over them.

Jenny was giggling like a schoolgirl and Regina just grinned. "Someone had fun last night."

This time it was mom's turn to blush.

"Jeez Cathy, you're glowing," Regina said in English and mom just nodded with a happy smile. I meanwhile was too busy seeking out my girl to collect a really hot good-morning kiss. When Jenny and I broke up our canoodling for much needed air, I could see the astonished look on mom's face. I just shrugged and she shrugged back with a smile.

We went on our morning run, but for all the stuff mom had brought, she had forgotten a sports bra, so her big breasts kept getting in the way, which Jenny and I found inordinately funny. Mom took it in good spirit.

Jenny did of course grill me incessantly during our bike-ride to the track, but I made it clear that a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. She accepted it, but still tried to get a couple of subtle questions in. Back at the track we got into a more serious mindset, although we didn't abandon our habit of holding hands when walking into the garage. During morning practice Jenny would be watching from the pitwall again, while I got ready for my second day in a Formula 3 car. This time round I would be the one dictating the setup and Markus Winkelhock was to be mirroring my changes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.