The Strange Corruption of the Malloy Girl
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Freelance writer meets incarcerated ball of fire.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation  

Visiting day at the Tallahassee House of Woman’s Detention was often marked by confrontations between inmates or the inmate’s visitors that had roots in squabbles from another place and another time.

I was doing my best to blend into the background on my follow-up interview of Cuba Malloy hoping that my soft civilian appearance would not invite trouble. I had noticed the last time that the other inmates tended to stay clear of our table when Cuba was with me and I assumed it was because of her rumored reputation for always finishing a fight once it was started. The guards were totally bored with the entire affair because this was a day that was all about the incarcerated and not about their problems and their desires. In a way, I could see the guards were just as much prisoners as the girls in trouble. That started me to thinking that a story about the guards might be of interest to the general non-incarcerated public as well. Anyway, I was here today for Cuba and I was looking forward to continuing our “interview”.

If you read the first part of this story, you would be aware of the shameful fact that I had been conspired into giving it to Cuba in the cleaning closet as payment for her cooperation. I still remembered the delight of her delectable figure under the formless prison uniform after we got her jumpsuit down to her ankles. The sight of her perfectly heart-shaped bottom bent over the back of the single chair was a temptation that I was certain all but a Saint would have difficulty in ignoring. I must confess that I took her with swift accuracy in the dimly lit closet and listened to her groans of satisfaction only inches from my ears.

During the past week, I had often reminisced about the interlude in the dismally small closet humping the beautiful female inmate from behind and tried my best to ignore the fact that I could lose my press credential in the State of Florida permanently. If I had it to do all over again, I would be on Cuba’s ass so fast that it would make your head spin. She had undeniably the sweetest, tightest cunt I had ever been inside of and the way she danced and moved against me was so exciting that I could almost get my rocks off just thinking about it.

I had cupped her delicate breasts as I humped her and I marveled at how soft and yielding they were because her body was basically lean and mean in a way that boded trouble for any other inmate with a thought to give her a hard time. They were on the smallish side and in all honesty I have to admit that was a real turn-on for me. I kind of was attracted to the boyish looking females that liked to take it from behind and didn’t mind if you put it in up front in their feminine folds or made a “mistake” and shoved it up their brown eye for an expedition in alternative sex.

After my extensive interviews with lots of female inmates, I had come to the conclusion that most of the female inmates were more than familiar with anal love-making and they had no hang-ups like most of the older female civilian population about it being a deviant form of sex.


I remembered my two younger sisters telling me they both let their boyfriends “do it” back there because it beat worrying about a condom and they certainly didn’t want to have to make an announcement at the breakfast table that they were pregnant and didn’t actually know who the father was.

Thinking back to those days, I remembered that the thought of my two innocent sisters pulling down their panties and letting some guy give it to them in their backside was erotic beyond belief. I was far too indoctrinated by the Sunday school teachings to ever consider using either of my sister’s bottoms for humping practice, but the image stuck in my brain and I found that I spent a lot more time studying on their teenaged rear ends when they were face down reading a book or just on the carpet watching television with a pillow under their chin. I know they were aware of my interest and it seemed to me they flaunted their backsides in my face more often than before.

Unfortunately, my girlfriend, Maggie G. was one of those types that could barely stand having a boy touch their ass, much less actually putting their cock anywhere near it. I made a couple of trips down to the railroad depot that summer to get the fetish out of my mind. Just past the track, there was a line of “torpedo” shacks built for the factory workers. Of course, the factory was closed now, but the owners were up somewhere in Canada and they allowed the former tenants to use the property as long as they maintained the grounds and attended to things like the garbage and the grass.

The last unit bordered by the low stone wall that went all the way back to the Civil War was populated by a family of “no-accounts” that were constantly visited by the local police whenever something occurred of an illegal nature. The father was still away at the State prison for writing some bad checks and public drunkenness. The mother was still attractive in the way of carnal invitation and there were five daughters that ranged from eighteen to twenty-two. The mother was only in her mid-forties, but she was about as promiscuous as any wild teenaged female with an itch that needed tending. The daughters all took after her with the exception of the oldest one called Judy. Judy was a small girl and she seldom put on weight because she was always flitting around doing all the chores the other four girls tended to avoid like the plague.

I was personally acquainted with the middle girl called Louise. Louise was a real heart-breaker. She didn’t fool around with boys any longer because she had a good financial head on her shoulders and she saw the benefit of only dispensing her goodies to middle-aged, married men with lots of cash to keep her happy. I would have to say that Louise and I were more friends than lovers and when she gave me a massage it was strictly platonic to get my muscles in good working order after a hard game.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.