Tara Ardclár - Cover

Tara Ardclár

Copyright© 2015 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 41

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - In An Clochán, the Órarduine family growth continues. Aliens arrive. One group is violently unfriendly which leads to a confrontation. Another is not and their contact them is quite different as they are interested in building a friendly relationship. They assist this group in meeting Earth's leaders. A suitable planet is found on which to establish a settlement. As they prepare to move and settle, there are distractions and challenges.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

It was a little after 17:00 on the second day after leaving J4 when Sarah's Clan began to wake up. They were due back on the bridge in 2 hours. For the next three clock cycles they would be on Dóchas' bridge from 19:00 to 07:00.

Sarah rolled onto her side and spooned in behind Tara, placing her arm over her and pulling the two them closer together. Feeling the movement, Tara placed her hand over Sarah's, pressing it tightly to her breast.

"Ah ... that feels good," said Tara with their intertwined fingers cupping the front of her breast.

"It always feels so good to be cuddled up next to you."

"Too bad we don't have more time but duty is calling."

"Yes. We've slept later than usual as it is nearly dinner time, so we have a little less than 2 hours before we relieve Briana's Clan."

"You know, not having time for an extended cuddle, or time to relax together, is a significant downside to 12 hour shifts."

"True. Although by working the longer shifts our free time comes more frequently. To me, this makes the longer shifts worth it, especially since we work together. The longer shifts just mean we need to manage our time carefully."

"Agreed. That doesn't mean I'm keen on getting up. It is nice to be so close to all of you with no outside distractions."

"We agree," said several of their spouses as they began to move around. Each took a moment to hug or kiss someone before getting up.

"Aoife, did you think our dream was a good depiction of the situation our friends on Earth are facing?" asked Alison.

"You experienced it as well. What do you think?"

"I asked first," replied Alison as she stuck her tongue out. She then continued with, "There were several events in the dreams that were rather troubling. Were these composites of real events on Earth? Or were we dreaming of a possible solution to the information we have?"

Before Aoife or Tara could respond Sarah said, "Before we try to sift through our dreams, we need to get moving as we've slept a little longer than usual. Also, Keri, Earnán and Jordana came to see us shortly before we woke up. We can discuss our dreams later on the bridge."

"I thought I sensed them looking for us. Do you know what's up?"

Rusty said, "I think they want some insight into a learning module."

"So, can we get everything done before we need to relieve Briana's Clan?"

"Don't see why not. Our children could join us on the bridge if it takes too much time."

"Okay," said Sarah, "let's do our exercises and then freshen up. I'll tell the children we'll be out shortly."

"Why don't they join us?" added Joyce. "They need to get ready for dinner as well."

"Good point," said Sarah. "Keri, Jordana, Earnán, we're up. We are about to start our exercises then freshen up for dinner. Do you want to join us?"

"Cool," replied Keri. "Wow, it's later than we thought. We need to save this first then we will join you."

"Alison," said Tara as they began to get on their exercise benches. "Our dreams were just that, dreams. They did revolve around the information about those now at An Clochán. Because they are dreams, I'm not sure it is worth the time to analyze them. From my perspective, the task before us is to determine what we can do to help our friends."

"Oh, I definitely agree. But, how we can assist them may be dependent on why they sought refuge with us."

"That's true to an extent."

"From what we know, some are at An Clochán due to a direct threat to their safety, while others just requested either assistance or to visit New Comrie. Oh, and I believe some are simply seeking to join us."

"I guess I am seeing their situation from a different point of view, since some were in essence pushed or shoved into seeking refuge with us. Given the differences in driving forces, shouldn't we be seeking to assist them in coming to terms with their situation before they decide on their future?"

"But Tara," said Maeve, "the issues pushing them to seek refuge with us aren't much different than those some others experienced before joining us ... Oh, I see, you're concerned about whether those who sought refuge have made a hasty exit which they may regret later."

"There is that, but there is also the question of anger toward those who pushed them out of their world, which could blossom into other long term problems for our family. From my perspective, they need to resolve their anger or hostility issues before they can look to the future. This is true whether it is with us or somewhere else."

"Good points Tara," said Aoife. "I think my perspective of the dreams is similar yours. Our dreams were portrayals of the available information. You've touched on a critical difference between those currently at New Comrie or An Clochán and others we have helped."

"I agree," responded Joyce with several others nodding their agreement. "Our staff at An Clochán has the experience, along with an operational plan, to handle an event like this. We also have the option of diverting some of the medical staff currently with our task groups in Celia to An Clochán."

"We should ask An Clochán whether they want or need assistance before diverting them," added Jill. "Think any will realize the uniqueness of our staff there?"

"Some probably already know that the staff is exclusively logical bipeds, or LBs," said Judy. "It will be interesting to learn how everyone reacts to them."

"Good points," replied several spouses.

"So if logical bipeds are LBs, then I guess we are BBs," said Janet with a smile.

Judy responded, "Those are the acronyms we use in medical records."

Keri said, "Are the refugees people who visited us?"

"We're fairly certain that some are. It appears to also include those we worked with on Earth or the relatives of those who joined us."

"Going back to the BB vs LB, some may not realize those differences," replied Keri.

Jordana laughed and then said, "Guys, I'm not sure anyone will notice the differences unless there is a severe injury. But I think I now know why we are having difficulty with our lesson."

"So ... yes, I think you're right," replied Keri with a big smile.

Earnán said, "I agree. After dinner, can we join you on the bridge while we work on our lesson?"

"Certainly. So what is the problem?" asked Rusty.

"Our lesson is to analyze an historical event which led to a conflict between two worlds. The objective is to identify the key contributors to the conflict. Then we are to identify alternative actions or policies that could have been taken to achieve a better outcome for both groups."

"So, how did our comments about our dreams and those now at An Clochán help you?"

"They reminded us of the many cultural issues on Earth. So we think we should put more effort into understanding the cultural interactions of the two groups and how it affected their relationship with each other." Several of their parents had a puzzled look.

Keri added, "It wasn't so much the discussion about those at our locations in Sol as us recognizing the cultural attitudes behind the events on Earth. For example, on Earth many groups are more concerned about how you worship God than anything else. If your approach to God is different from theirs, you are a heathen or insulting God. This attitude carries over into other aspects of life, such as perceived status or rank."

"Good observation, but it is not nearly as simple as that. So does this conflict you're analyzing have a religious aspect?"

"Not as such. Well, we don't think so. So it's okay for us to join you after dinner?"

"Yes. Most definitely. All of you are welcome to accompany us anytime ... well, almost anytime."

Sarah said, "It looks like everyone is ready to go." Her comment prompted the group to begin moving toward the dining room.

"When Star told us you were dreaming," said Keri as they walked toward the dining room, "we thought you were taking a dream walk."

"We considered it," replied Joyce. "We've never tried to move between hyperspace and normal space in a dream walk."

"Star told us that we should talk to Aine or her sisters before we try it. Her data indicated that it would be very difficult to reach out to Earth while maintaining a link to here. She related the difficulty to a discontinuity in time base between the two, as well as rapidly changing distance."

"We agreed," responded Jill. "Our dreams, and the way they fit with the information we received from An Clochán at each jump point, give us considerable reassurance on the status of our friends. Once Dearg and Bán task groups are in Celia system we can connect to An Clochán through them."

"Where are the other children?" asked Sarah.

"All over," replied Keri. "Some are playing in volleyball tournaments on other ships. Two groups are singing this evening. There is a jam session on two ships." As Keri was speaking, her siblings all spoke to their parents telepathically expanding on Keri's response.

"Where is the rest of your group?"

"We are going to meet them in the dining room," replied Jordana looking a little surprised.

"Good, then why don't we sit together?"

"Okay," replied Keri, Jordana and Earnán with a puzzled look.

"Is that a problem?" asked Janet.

"Ah..."

"We know you've been spending a lot of time together, which is fine with us. It would be nice to get to know your very close friends a little better."

"At this point, they may be a little reluctant."

"Oh, there is an easy solution to that. You guys go ahead. We will catch up with you in the dining room."

"What?"

"Simple, once we get our food, we'll join you. That way they won't have time to worry unless ... you are already linked that closely."

"We do share a lot," admitted Jordana.

"If you all are really that close, then we really would like to know them better. We do have a good impression of them."

"You're thinking we are a clan," said Keri.

"Only the eight of you know the answer to that," replied Aoife. "If it is to be, it will come together when the time is appropriate. In any case, we would like to join you, that is, if it's okay."

Earnán smiled as he said, "They are holding a table for us in the dining room."

"So it was easier than you expected," said Erin with a smile.

Keri, Jordana and Earnán nodded before Keri added, "Perhaps the problem was us."

A voice said, "It was all of us as we see this as kind of like the next big step, and it's kind of scary."

"I don't think we are anywhere near becoming a clan, or having that type of relationship, yet," said another voice. "We see our relationship as more like siblings, but very close."

"We can understand that," replied Alena.

"Thanks," replied several voices.

After Sarah's Clan selected their food, they went to where the group was waiting. After setting their food down, they gave each a hug before sitting down. Sarah and her spouses chose seats so that the two groups were intermingled.

As they ate, Sarah's Clan prompted each of their offspring's friends to talk about themselves, their interests and what they would like to do.

It was just before 19:00 when Rusty said, "I hate to break this up but we go on duty in a few minutes. We have enjoyed our brief time together and would like to spend more time with all of you on our next off cycle."

Bree said, "I sense that all of us would like that as well. To perhaps correct an impression, our reluctance to meet with all of you was due to the potential significance of such a meeting. We are close, very close. The characterization earlier of us being pseudo siblings is, I think, more accurate than something more intimate and long term."

"Relax," said Erin. "We can see how close you feel to each other. Your description appears to be accurate. It is a different relationship to those we have seen up until now, although we knew groups on Earth that were like siblings even though they weren't related."

"How is this relationship different to what a clan has?"

Judy smiled and said, "Good question, and one that I don't have a quick answer for. But from what we've seen tonight, we think you all are a very good fit with each other. While you are all more mature than most children we've known, you aren't quite adults yet. So considering this as a sibling grouping is a good way to categorize it. Time, among other things, will determine whether your relationship with each other grows into a clan bond. Is that enough of an answer for now?"

"Yes."

"Over the next several weeks, I'll review some literature to see if there is a better explanation and I'll get back to you all."

"Thanks. But I think your answer was fine."

"We need to go," said Terry as she stood. "Time is slipping away. It has been a pleasure to visit with all of you."

Sarah's Clan stood, along with their children and their friends, and then gave them hugs before going to the bridge.

"We'll be up in a little bit," said Keri.

"Any time," replied her parents.

On their way out of the dining room, they stopped to briefly chat with Amy's Clan.

As they walked to the bridge Aoife said to her spouses, "That was something I didn't expect."

"Yes," replied her spouses.

"I think there could be a couple of others who may join their group, or at least become closer to them," said Janet.

"Why do you say that?"

"Right now it is just a feeling."

"Well, time will tell."

Aoife said, "I've been thinking about our dreams and have come to the conclusion that many, if not most, of those at An Clochán came with the intent to join us. So while we think that they are there for security reasons, we shouldn't jump to that conclusion."

"I agree," responded Maeve after a few moments. "Quickly sifting through my memories, I think our experience with some groups on Earth coloured our view."

"We can go over key points later," added Rusty.

"Good evening," said Briana's Clan when Sarah's Clan entered the bridge.

"Good evening. How was the day?"

"Quiet. Just another normal day in hyperspace. All systems are optimum. Manufacturing restarted in the freighters this morning. We were advised that everyone would be out of hibernation in two clock cycles."

"Good," replied Sarah. "There is nothing wrong with a normal day."

"Now we won't need to reschedule the meeting with the J3 group," said Joyce.

"Why would we reschedule it?"

"The last time I looked at their status, it looked like the last group would complete the restoration process on the day before the meeting was scheduled. That seemed to be too soon after being introduced to a totally new environment."

"That must have been before we increased the size of the groups," replied Judy. "The group size was increased just before arriving at J4. They only added a few people to each group. That way those most recently released have some time to adjust to their new surroundings before the meeting. Those recovering from the Dutsuz drug will be released from medical care at about the same time."

Alison said, "Intelligence is planning on monitoring all of them during the meeting."

"Good," replied Briana. "Did you guys do a dream walk today?"

"We started to but discovered some complications, so not really," responded Tara. Seeing several of Briana's Clan frown she continued with, "We did have some pretty realistic dreams but it wasn't a dream walk. Those dreams showed us a way to interpret the information we've received from An Clochán. If you're asked, all of our information indicates our friends are fine. We believe many of them are now at either New Comrie or An Clochán."

"Wow," said Cindy of Briana's Clan, "that could be a lot of people."

"It could be. Our current impression is that it includes many of those who had a lot of contact with us. It may also include some of their immediate families. Another group is the families of those who were in the military before joining us. In addition to them are those seeking to join us with the goal of being crew members."

"That could be a lot of people. Is there enough room at An Clochán and New Comrie?"

"Yes," replied Claudette. "It is a good thing we left the equipment in storage rather than bringing it all with us."

"Why is that?" asked Ellie with a smile.

"Idle hands usually lead to mischief," replied Terry, sticking her tongue out, causing many to chuckle. "Besides, many of them are very likely pissed at the way their government, associates or friends have treated or shunned them, so they need something interesting to do."

"I trust everyone realizes," said Jill, "that it is likely that all of those now at An Clochán and New Comrie will eventually join us here."

"I think we do," replied Alena. "I hope those pushed to flee see joining us as a good choice rather than something they are forced into doing."

"Well in many ways, it is being forced on them," replied Eltha. "Whether there are any issues should be discerned during orientation and individual assessments. Regardless of why they joined us some may have difficulty adjusting to our culture and its openness, especially the telepathic aspect."

"Aren't you going to dinner?" asked Rusty.

"We ate earlier," replied Adam. "We saw you were running later than normal, so we brought our dinner up here to eat. Besides, this will give us more time to relax when we get back to our suite." Adam wiggled his eyebrows as he finished speaking. His spouses laughed on seeing his antics. "We can get away with not being seen in the dining room, but everyone expects to see you there."

"You're kidding," replied several of Sarah's Clan.

"Nope. Not at all."

Briana smiled as she said, "Your clan, as well as the other Command Staffs, are a very special part of our family." Sarah's Clan had puzzled looks on their faces. "Without Amy's clan and yours, this family would likely not exist. We see the combination of the Command Staffs as making up the core, or the foundation, of this family. Yes, there are other clans who are key parts of our foundation, but you all are the primary key, with Amy's Clan and yours being a little more important. Now this doesn't mean they think of you as royalty, grand anointed leaders, or something similar. To all of us, you are the guides on this new wonderful life and fantastic adventure."

Cass said, "I think for any of us who grew up on Earth, our being here is far beyond what we could have imagined, far beyond. As a family, one of our key strengths is that we've designated a few to guide us into the future, but at the same time, all of us make meaningful contributions and we know it. We've noticed that those we picked up at J3 are beginning to have the same perspective."

"Interesting," replied Erin. "I don't know that I want to think too much about it as it could change the way we interact."

"We really doubt it," responded Cindy of Briana's Clan. "However, while chatting with you all is great, the longer we stay here the less time we have to cuddle and..."

"Yes," said Sarah's Clan, "now be on your way before your time to cuddle evaporates. Goodnight and sleep well."

"You know we could do something similar to what Briana's Clan did for supper," said Joyce after they left. "We could eat here just as our shift finishes up. When our relief takes over, stop by the dining room and perhaps have a snack before going to our quarters. That way we would have a little more time to relax between shifts."

"So you think it is important for us to be seen in the dining room," replied Maeve.

"In a nut shell, yes. As important as Briana's Clan indicated. I'm not sure that I agree but why test it. Besides, we are comfortable in our role here, even though we didn't seek it, and it seems our family wants us in this role."

"Excuse us," said Siobhan. "We heard Briana's comment about our role. Her comments are similar to others we've heard. We think the other Command Staffs have heard similar comments although we have not spoken to anyone about it, so we suspect their observations are correct."

Aoife said, "This was not a role any of us sought so I pray that the Gods and Goddesses continue to guide us as we meet the challenges before us."

"We agree," chorused all the Command Staffs followed by, "Amen."


On Dóchas, the morning chime sounded signaling one hour until breakfast time. The sound of the chime had hardly stopped before Joyce slipped out of bed. Her hand was tight against her opening as she hurried to the bathroom. Several of her spouses snickered as they watched her.

"I don't know what you're snickering about. I've seen several of you do this run a few times," said Joyce as she entered the bathroom.

She had only just sat down on a stool when several of her spouses hurried in just like she had. Each of them was holding the lips of their labia tightly over their opening.

Rusty sat down on a stool.

Aoife said, looking at Rusty, "Did you save any for the rest of us?"

He smiled as he replied, "I made some more while we slept just for you."

"Well I don't know if it was all him," added Maeve. "I do know that I felt quite full this morning when I woke up."

"We're planning on coming back here after breakfast, right?" asked Aoife.

"Yes," replied her spouses.

"Definitely," added Aoife.

Alison added, "We have all morning to relax, then after lunch we planned on exercising before going to see our children play in the tournaments on Iarracht."

"I'm looking forward to spending the evening with Keriann's Clan."

"Do you all realize that it is only a little over 2 weeks before we reach Celia system," said Janet as the group prepared to do their morning exercises.

"Yes," replied Alena. "Sometimes it seems like our trip is taking forever, while at other times it doesn't seem like very long at all."

"Well," replied Joyce, "at the moment we are right at 135 clock cycles from Sol system which means we've been traveling nearly 14 weeks."

"When I think this trip is taking forever is when I am most anxious to see and feel the Isle of Gaillimh on Ananu."

"Isle of Gaillimh on Ananu?" responded several of her spouses.

"Yes," replied Alena chuckling. "The Isle of Gaillimh is the proposed name for our island, on Ananu which we've been calling A-Celia."

"We know those names were high on the list when the presentation was made last week," said Sarah. "Have they finalized the assignments?"

"No, they haven't, but I looked at the list late yesterday before we left the bridge. To me it looked like Gaillimh would definitely be the name of the island."

"Siobhan will be pleased with that."

"The planet we are going to settle will be named Ananu after the Goddess, and formally written as Ananu of Celia system. Quite a few have expressed a desire to abbreviate it as Acelia, which is the name we have been using but without the hyphen."

"Either is acceptable to me," said Tara. All of her spouses nodded their agreement.

As they moved into the showers Alison asked, "Did you notice any other interesting items?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.