Tara Ardclár - Cover

Tara Ardclár

Copyright© 2015 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 37

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - In An Clochán, the Órarduine family growth continues. Aliens arrive. One group is violently unfriendly which leads to a confrontation. Another is not and their contact them is quite different as they are interested in building a friendly relationship. They assist this group in meeting Earth's leaders. A suitable planet is found on which to establish a settlement. As they prepare to move and settle, there are distractions and challenges.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

The morning chime sounded in Sarah’s Clan’s suite indicating that breakfast would begin in an hour. This was their third day at J4. In two days they would depart for Celia system.

As Sarah’s Clan made their way to breakfast Judy said, “Kathleen, how are you feeling?”

Very good. Thank you for asking. My milk volume was less both last night and again this morning.”

Good.”

See you in a few. How are the others doing?”

All are responding very well. It will be at least a week before the J3 people who were drugged can be released from medical care.”

Just as Sarah’s Clan was preparing to sit down, they heard Lorelei say, “Can we join you?”

“Certainly,” replied Joyce. “We haven’t seen you in a week or so.”

“We’ve seen you several times. Each time it looked like you were very involved in something,” responded Melinda.

“Well the last few days have really been hectic.”

“Some of the, I believe, Tigsuma, don’t seem to be very happy about being here,” said Earl.

“Yes,” replied Sally. “We’ve recently learned that some of them were in command of the freighter when it left their planet with their recruits. In fact they were key employees of one company that recruited the J3 people and provided the transport off planet.”

“I hadn’t heard that.”

“We aren’t surprised. They spun the facts a little differently. While their story was partially true, in that they did become victims of the Durale, they were in fact running the off-world job recruiting on Tigsu. I can tell you the rest of it, but we will be going over the details at our meeting this morning. Unfortunately it will delay our discussion on settling A-Celia.”

He looked at Lorelei and Melinda before saying, “That would be fine, as it sounds like an interesting, but rather involved, story.”

“So what do you guys think of the models of the island and settlement?”

“It looks great once you get past those giant cliffs along the ocean,” replied Lorelei.

“We agree that it looks great, but it is also kind of scary as there are so many unknowns, even though we’ve had recon groups there for over a year.”

Jill said, “We think Amy’s Clan has pulled together a really good preliminary plan for getting us established on the planet.”

“From the bits we’ve heard, we think there are a lot of people who agree,” added Melinda. “We certainly do. Initially Nancy and Bob were a little put out that their home design wouldn’t be used until later. I thought their design looked really neat and it seemed pretty easy to build, but I’m not a builder.”

“They are easy to build,” replied Claudette of Sarah’s Clan. “A big disadvantage though is that to provide them for all of us would cover a pretty large area. That makes establishing a local transportation network a more significant factor.”

“We like his house design for standalone housing,” said Alena of Sarah’s Clan. “We had sketched out some possible floor plans for us, but after seeing the preliminary plan for the settlement, we’ve decided to use their design when we move to single clan dwellings, sometime in the future.”

“It’s time people,” said Sarah. “If you guys hang around after the meeting, we would like to spend some time with you.”

“We can do that,” they replied.

Sarah’s Clan put their breakfast dishes away before moving to the front of the room to begin the morning meeting. As they walked to the podium, Security Team members around the room took on a more alert posture. During breakfast they had positioned themselves so that they had the room well covered. A few of the crew noticed that each of them was armed, which was very unusual.

Is everyone ready?” said Sarah’s Clan to the other Command Staffs.

Yes.”

“Good morning,” said Sarah’s Clan to their crew.

“Good morning,” replied their crew.

“We know all of you are anxious to hear the proposal for settling our island on A-Celia.” Almost everyone chuckled and few laughed. “We kind of thought that by the length of time many of you spent looking over the models of the island. Unfortunately, an issue has come up that demands our attention so we need to delay the presentation and discussion a bit.” There were a few groans as they continued with, “However, we will do that after we settle this issue.

“Today our meeting will include all ships. The links between our ships should be active in a few moments.” Just as Sarah’s Clan finished speaking the six wall size monitors lit up showing the crews in the meeting areas on the other ships. The crew members on duty were included through their terminals and their telepathic link.

After the images stabilized Sarah’s Clan said, “Good morning everyone. Our family meeting today will be a new experience for our guests. As we just mentioned to the crew on Dóchas, we need to review some recent events and decide a resolution for them before beginning the presentation and discussion of our plan to settle A-Celia.

“These events are specific to the actions of a small group of Tigsuma. They were not very forthright in telling us how they came to be in the container we recovered at J3. We’ve since learnt that they were the principals in the organization behind the offer of off world job opportunities. Our investigation has identified twenty-six Tigsuma as being in this group. Since being released from hibernation they’ve been plotting to take over of this fleet and enslave us. They are all now confined to prisoner boxes in Dóchas’ brig and have been there since shortly before we emerged from FTL. Each one is charged with eleven counts of mutiny, which is one count of mutiny for each ship. In addition, each is charged with four counts of murder.” The family gasped as the charges were stated and this was followed by a murmuring. “They tortured and killed two Órarduine and two Sarque.”

Sarah’s Clan paused for the family to quiet down then continued, “These are the first capital crimes to occur in our family. Fortunately the clues to the mutiny came to light well before it began in earnest. The first clues were discovered the day before our arrival at J4. By acting on those clues we were able to record a meeting where the nine key leaders reviewed their plans. As you will see in a few minutes, they were quite explicit in what they planned to do. Actually, their comments were icing on the cake, as they just confirmed the evidence we had already gathered.

“For this next part, we ask that you hold your questions for a bit as we think they will be answered during the presentation of the evidence. The first clue was based on a medical anomaly experienced by several Órarduine. A review of the medical test results led to the suspicion that some Órarduine and some J3 people had been drugged. The suspected drug was similar to one the Durale had exposed a few of us to some time ago.

“This was confirmed the morning we arrived here. There were two parts to this. Those wearing health sensors were queried by the Medical AI. For all the others, we asked that they visit their medical center before going to their duty station. This served two purposes. One was to determine their A-Celia antigen sensitivity and the other was looking for the Durale drug. The antigen testing was already scheduled so we just moved up the timing. From the results, we were certain of the drug type and source. The results showed that 232 J3 people were under the drugs influence. Since they were already in the medical center, all were immediately admitted for further treatment. Based on changes in their health sensors, several Órarduine were also asked to come in for a medical evaluation.

“To expand a bit regarding the drug used, it is related to the one given to us by the Durale when we first visited the Iridien ship. They made a second attempt at our Mars habitat. For Órarduine females, this particular version of the drug has a metabolite that simply increases their lactation rate. All the drugged Órarduine were treated and then released. Their elevated lactation rate should be back to normal in a few days. Neither the drug nor its metabolite was in their milk.

“For the other breeds, if they are susceptible to this drug it places them in a euphorically receptive state of mind. While in this state, they are very receptive to suggestions, so it is very easy to shift their allegiance to the controller or the person administering the drug. Typically, a short time after it is consumed the person administering it has a quiet uninterrupted conversation with the victim. This is to gain control of the victim. Once that is accomplished, everything the victim knows is easily available to their controller. They are also very receptive to any future requests or instructions. To maintain control of the victim, the controller needs to provide repeated doses. While under the influence the victim has little free will with respect to following instructions. With time the victim becomes more and more receptive to following the directions received from their controller. Ultimately they feel that fulfilling any request of their controller is the most important thing they can do, including risking their life. Surprisingly the drug doesn’t significantly affect personality or performance of routine tasks.

“The twenty-six charged with mutiny are all watching these proceedings from the brig. Images of the twenty-six will shortly appear on the screens. The first nine images are of the leaders and they will be followed by the others.”

The screens on each ship began showing each participant. Each started with a full length view showing them in the rectangular prisoner box and then zoomed in to show a close up of their head and shoulders.

After the last of the images were shown Kara said, “Based on my interactions with the leaders, I suspect there are many in our family who will be very happy knowing that they won’t have to fend off their constant groping.” Her comment drew affirmative nods from many and some of applause.

Sarah’s Clan then said, “Now let’s watch the section of the surveillance video that shows them reviewing their plans. The full video recording begins just after breakfast on the day we arrived at J4 and continues until shortly before dinner time. The segment we are showing begins shortly after they are all in compartment D283. The full video is available in the library. We should note that compartment D283 is a fairly large compartment on FLDC-3 and isn’t being used. Other records show that this group began using it a short time after they were released from hibernation.

When the video clip ended Sarah’s Clan said, “That completes the presentation of the evidence we have regarding the mutiny, except for one item. While the group was gathering in the compartment, the leader of this group went to a member of each Communication department and asked them to send a message after exiting FTL.

“It was a coded message asking the recipient for immediate assistance with the capture of a group of ships and their crews. It claimed that the wealth represented by this capture would provide all of them with an extremely large monetary reward. The message supposedly included J4’s coordinates. We transmitted the message as requested.” There were several gasps. “We did this because the coordinates were not those of J4, or of our ultimate destination. Now, are there any questions or comments on what we’ve covered so far?”

After a few moments Sarah’s Clan said, “It looks like there aren’t any questions yet. So let’s move on to the murder charges. The prisoners did a pretty good job of covering up the disappearance of two Sarque. They made it appear as if they had relocated to another ship. In this case it was fairly easy as both had worked in several groups and on a multiple ships. Both were well thought of by their coworkers.

“The two Órarduine had not joined a clan but were loosely associated with several clans. So there was little the prisoners needed to do immediately to hide or obscure their absence. In the few days between their deaths and our arrival here none of their close friends had noticed their absence. A reconstruction of their movements indicates that they were killed within a day or two of each other. These deaths occurred just a few days prior to arriving at J4. The murders occurred just as each began the first day of their two day break. Their short absence, while noticed by a few, did not immediately raise any alarms. Although on the morning of FTL to J4 queries were initiated to contact the first victim. We aren’t sure how they intended to cover up the disappearance long term and perhaps they didn’t care.

“The last images of the four victims were recorded on FLDC-3. In each case they were heading toward compartment D283. They were accompanied by a member of this group. Going over the data for that area, all 26 suspects are seen going into, and coming out of, that area, both shortly before and after the last images of the victims.

“When Security searched D283, they found clamps, clips, restraints and whips. A team specializing in forensics was brought in to assist them. These devices appear to have been taken from our community sex play areas. All were modified so that they were only suitable for torture. An inventory of all the community sex play areas was completed yesterday and confirms the source. DNA analysis of the residues on the items found in D283 shows that all were used on the victims. This evidence reinforces the conclusion that the victims were tortured prior to their death. A subsequent search of the adjacent recycling intake compartment, D383, provided evidence that the victims were there. There is also forensic evidence that those in custody used the equipment in D383. The recycle logs for D383 indicate that several loads of material with a composition very similar to the victims were processed after their disappearance.

“The following is a segment of the recording of the group in D283. It takes place after the first clip that was shown.”

“Questions?” asked Sarah’s Clan after the video finished.

“Looks pretty solid so far,” said Leann.

“Who gathered the evidence?” asked a crew member.

“Several Security teams participated at various stages, along with forensics specialists. They were assisted by their primary AIs along with several other groups. Dóchas Intelligence group led the prisoners’ interrogation and in compiling the evidence.”

“What is the punishment for these crimes?” asked another crew member.

“In the operation of our fleet we have been following the Connemare Manuals. For mutiny, it is recycling or unprotected ejection into space. For murder, it is death, which can be administered with brutality equal to that inflicted on the victim as indicated by the evidence.”

Qtowe on Dóchas stood and said, “I am a Tigsuma. Prior to you finding us, I worked for one of the companies that recruited the people who arrived with me. The prisoners you have in custody worked for the same company I did. When I finish with what I have to say, all of you will think I am a dunce. Until I arrived here I did not realize that the recruits we picked up were going any place but to a job on another planet. We took the recruits to a transfer location, which is not an uncommon practice for interplanetary travel. The transfer point was unusual, but really they all had their quirks. In hindsight, yes there were clues about their ultimate destination, but I didn’t notice any of the subtle clues that are now obvious. After unloading the freighter at the transfer station, I know many of us partied hard while waiting for our return passage. From what we just saw, and from the comments they made, they likely behaved there in the same disgusting manner.

“It was only after arriving here that I learned where the people we transported had ended up. I am heartbroken to know that I was a willing participant in the effort to enslave them. At the same time, I am angry with myself for not seeing what was being done. As I noted earlier, some of the procedures the company performed seemed odd, as did some coworkers comments but ... in context they weren’t all that odd.

“Shortly after we arrived here some of those charged with mutiny approached me asking me to work with them on a project. The incentive was that if it was successful all of us would be very wealthy. From what they told me, which wasn’t much, it never occurred to me that they were planning on capturing you and this fleet. If they had, at least two things would have happened. First I would have laughed in their face and told them there was not chance in hell of their being successful. Secondly, I would have had a chat with several friends in Security. However, I think I have an idea of why they thought they could succeed.

“It is because you are all open, friendly, trusting, loving, intelligent and great teachers. You treat everyone as equals. Even the androids who are not self-aware are treated better than many people were treated on my home planet. All of this makes it is easy for an outsider to overlook your unity. To me that makes you stronger than anyone I know of in the universe. It shows all the time in the way you care for each other, share affection and appreciation.

“I can see some of you are wondering where I am going with this. Well I am almost there. I am very thankful for my time here and the pleasure of working with all of you. You have shown me how an intelligent cultured people can live successfully in harmony with others. In spite of all this praise, I think I should return to my hibernation chamber. This is due to the things I’ve done, which creates a growing realization that I don’t belong here. At least in hibernation I won’t have to deal with the guilt of enslaving all those people.

“Thank you for your patience in listening to me.”

It was very quiet as he sat back down. Sorcha and Krystin of Cathan’s Clan moved to sit next to him, one on either side. On seeing them he began to shake, he knew that they were security team members. His emotions were in turmoil and his first thought was that he might not make it back into hibernation, not surprisingly his eyes began to water.

Both women put an arm around his shoulders as Sorcha whispered in his ear, “Relax. We thought you were pretty brave to speak up when you understood what happened.”

He looked questioningly at each of them, then Krystin said, “We will talk later, after this is over. We know you are not like the others, or a part of this. You have many friends here as everyone you’ve met thinks very highly of you.”

Just as Qtowe was sitting down, Aine materialized at the front of the room just behind Sarah’s Clan.

“Aine, we didn’t think you would be back today,” said Erin.

“Wouldn’t miss this.”

Serarck stood and said, “Sarah’s Clan, and those assembled here, if Qtowe is a candidate for returning to hibernation, then I should be as well. Several of those charged with mutiny started asking about our position in the universe soon after they were out of recovery. At first, I put them off by saying that the Órarduine navigation grid is different than that used by the Alliance of Worlds, which it is. Then they switched to asking where our destination was relative to specific constellations and Celia system. Now this is not an unusual question as we get similar ones all the time. If it hadn’t been for their attitude toward me, and their rude comments, they may have gotten the answers they were seeking. Several times their crudeness made me so angry that I was ready to clean their plow. Instead, I began trying to avoid any contact with them.

“Anyway, I eventually gave in. A week ago I gave them some relative coordinates to the constellations they were asking about. I don’t know what was in their message, but the coordinates I provided were bogus. If they used them correctly, those coordinates will put them within a few light hours of a planet on the other side of the universe. This planet has a reputation of being populated by a people who go all out in welcoming new arrivals. Well at least that is the story told by those who manage to escape, and there are only a few of them. According the stories, this planet holds a large celebration in honor of all new arrivals. It is usually held several days after arrival so that the residents can become acquainted with them. During the celebration, the visitors are enticed into participating in various rituals. In doing so the visitor literally places themselves on their dinner table. According to a few who avoided that fate, they claim that this is done with such finesse that the victim doesn’t even realize what is about to take place until the last moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.