Tara Ardclár - Cover

Tara Ardclár

Copyright© 2015 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - In An Clochán, the Órarduine family growth continues. Aliens arrive. One group is violently unfriendly which leads to a confrontation. Another is not and their contact them is quite different as they are interested in building a friendly relationship. They assist this group in meeting Earth's leaders. A suitable planet is found on which to establish a settlement. As they prepare to move and settle, there are distractions and challenges.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Siobhan's Clan stirred as the morning chimes sounded. The sound startled Ahha and Mapk. Although it was softer, it triggered their memory of the horns squealing the previous morning. Both quickly sat up with anxious looks on their faces. It took them several moments to remember where they were and to realize that it was only the morning chimes. Looking through the open door, they could see their friends beginning to get out of bed. They sighed as they placed their arms around each other and hugged, neither noticed their nakedness. Although they had not talked about it, both already felt like they were in a place that they could call home.

Keira came in and said, "Did you guys sleep well?"

"It was the best," they both replied. Mapk continued with, "It has been a long time since I have slept so soundly."

"I agree. It was great," added Ahha.

"Good. Let's exercise then freshen up before breakfast."

Ahha and Mapk followed Keira to the exercise area where the rest of the clan was already getting onto their exercise machines. Keira showed them how to use the machines. She watched as they began, before stepping over to her own machine. Mapk and Ahha watched as she stepped onto a foot pad and then put her leg over the bench seat. Once seated, she moved forward, placing her breasts into small cups and then leaning her head against the headrest. Once in position, she began her exercises. When she initiated the exercises, the small cups holding her nipples began to suck, pulling her breasts in further. After a few moments her milk began letting down.

Ahha and Mapk then turned their attention to their machine's instructions and focused on their own exercises. It was some time before they felt comfortable enough with the exercises to look around at the others. Ahha noticed that only the women's machines had cups under their chests. Looking closer she saw a white tube attached to the cups. She soon realized that the white color was the women's milk and that they were letting it down. She glanced over at Mapk and saw him starring at May who was next to him.

Between breaths Keira said, "We will talk about it after we finish."

Ahha just nodded as she was now breathing hard.

They had been exercising for about 45 minutes when the machines began to slow and then stop. "Wow," said Mapk, "that was really different."

"I agree," added Ahha. "Someone may have to help me up."

"All of us felt that way after the first time," said May. "The first time you use the exercise machine it determines your fitness level so it is a bit more strenuous. Next time it won't be quite as exhausting."

"The white liquid in the tubes was our milk," said Keira. "We let our milk down at least twice a day. This is usually done while we exercise. Some days we may also let our milk down just before lunch."

Blushing slightly Mapk said, "I kind of guessed that the white fluid was milk. My apologies for watching but it was quite fascinating. At home, some women would get upset if you paid too much attention to them while they were nursing. You guys are so different."

"Watching us doesn't make us uncomfortable. In many ways, we are different from humans. We need to take our showers so we can go to breakfast."

They were drying off after their showers when Ahha said, "I have a question, but..."

"Just ask it."

"Well it is a little embarrassing."

"Let me guess, you have some questions about our bodies." Both nodded and blushed.

"Okay. We have a little time now. Keira and I will be the models," said May. "Siobhan and Aisling can guide the tour." Several laughed at May's wording. With that, Siobhan began describing the features of their bodies, starting with their overall appearance.

"We need Conan for part of this. You guys can't model everything." Everyone laughed with Siobhan as May blushed.

"Conan, I'm sorry."

"Not a problem, but I was wondering how you were going to cover that part of the anatomy lesson," replied Conan with a smile.

After the laughter died down Siobhan continued with, "There is a more detailed description given in the video you need to watch later today. Our height is between 198 and 214 cm, while Sarah's Clan are the tallest Órarduine at a little over 230 cm. It is unusual for Órarduine to be that tall. We only have hair on our heads, mane, tail, eyebrows and eyelashes. The hair on our head grows to just below our shoulder blades and usually stays at that length. We can cut it but very few do. It is very easy to take care of as it just needs washing followed by combing or brushing. You've no doubt noticed our mane. Our hair runs down our back over the spine, beginning at our neck and going down to cover our short tail which is 4 to 6 inches long. Our hair color has as much variance as humans do. Our yellow brown skin tone is due to a protective layer that reduces our sensitivity to UV light. Because of this, we can be in the sun a long time before there is any redness. Some refer to our skin color as golden.

"Our breasts are large by human standards being between an H and J cup. Even though they are large, there will be very little sag as we age. This is due to a difference in tissue structure, along with more muscle support from our back, shoulders and in our chest. As we mentioned before, we begin lactating when we complete our transition from child to adult. Another way to think of it is that it starts a year or two after onset of puberty. It is best if we let our milk down at least twice a day as it has a better flavor. We can stop lactating at any time, however our milk is used in our diet as it provides special nutrients that we must have in order to be healthy. There are synthesized substitutes, but they are only partially effective."

May said, "You can touch us if you want to. Touching is a sense that can help you learn." Keira smiled as Ahha tentatively reached out to touch her hair and the other parts of her body. Mapk soon followed Ahha's lead.

"Your hair is so soft," said Mapk with a look of amazement. "Your mane feels just like the hair on your head. Your skin feels so silky soft but if I push a little I can feel the hardness of your muscles."

After a pause for the children to explore May and Keira, Siobhan continued with, "As a rule, we don't wear clothes because we are more comfortable without them. A soft material like we wore yesterday is OK for short periods of time. Anything rougher, or having more stiffness, is like wearing sandpaper, and for us would quickly become quite painful. Both sexes are equal in stamina and strength but it does vary from individual to individual. Gender differences are primarily in reproduction. Our vision has a wider sensitivity range than humans, such that we can see when it is nearly dark. Dark for humans is like a moonlit night for us. Let see, what else?"

"Well you've skipped our feet and reproduction," said Aisling. "The joint you know as an ankle is made differently for us. It is more like a ball joint, and distributes our weight evenly to what you refer to as the balls of your feet, so we look like we are walking on our toes. As a result our foot segment is longer and wider than a typical human foot. There are also significant differences in the muscles and ligaments in our legs and feet. We have tough pads where our feet touch the ground. This is similar to what some animals have, like dogs or lions on Earth. Now for reproduction, I presume you both know how to make babies." Both Ahha and Mapk nodded and blushed. "Our female genitals are significantly more visible than in humans." As she spoke, Keira spread her legs increasing the visibility of her labia; she then caressed them causing them to swell. "As Keira is showing you, our outer labia extend at least 3 cm from our body with the inner labia extending a little further." As she was speaking Keira's labia had swollen, with the center opening slightly. "The best part is that we have some control over their movement which adds to our pleasure when we share the physical side of our love." Keira then began to flex the muscles in her labia causing them to pucker and relax as if kissing. After a few contractions, the tip of her clit extended just beyond its hood. Ahha's and Mapk's expressions indicated their fascination with the change Keira exhibited.

Keira said, "You can touch them if you want to." Ahha and Mapk slowly reached out and touched her labia. When Ahha's fingers slipped between Keira's lips, they tightened around her fingers and pulled on them. Ahha gasped and jerked slightly, then looked up at Keira.

"Amazing," said Ahha as she pulled her fingers away bringing them up to her nose.

As Keira's labia pulled on Ahha's finger, Mapk gently touched Keira's clit causing her labia to become very wet. After Ahha pulled her fingers back, Mapk let his fingers slide between Keira's wet labia. Keira again flexed the muscles, grasping Mapk's fingers to pull them in. Mapk smiled as he felt Keira caress his fingers with her labia. After a few moments Keira relaxed, letting Mapk pull his fingers back, now dripping with her cream. He sniffed his fingers then began licking them clean. Looking over to Ahha, he saw that she was doing the same thing.

"Thank you Keira," said Mapk, "that felt amazing. It feels so different. Your cream is as tasty as it smells."

"I agree," added Ahha. "I hope you let me taste it directly from the source sometime."

Keira said, "I take it you had sex with the staff at the boarding school?"

"Yes," they replied. Ahha continued with, "We always had to comply with whatever the staff member wanted us to do. Some of it I think I would have enjoyed in other circumstances."

"Here sexual interaction will only occur when all of those involved agree."

"We understand," said Mapk. "I think both of us are looking forward to experiencing it with someone we care about and who cares about us."

Aisling said, "All of us have found much more pleasure from our physical interaction since we have been here. Now, let's shift to the male. Conan's penis will increase from his current state in both length and diameter as his arousal increases." As she spoke, Keira began to caress his penis with her fingers, causing it to begin swelling. She then placed her fingers around his growing penis, raising it up and showing his ball sack. "His testicles are larger than an average human. They are sensitive to pressure and cold just like a human's, but he can pull them into his body for short periods of time." Keira softly caressed Conan's penis before releasing it. Ahha looked at Conan and saw him nod before reaching out to touch his penis.

"You mean like when you're cold," said Mapk.

"Yes, or threatened."

"It is much bigger than any I have ever seen. Will it really fit? Oh, that is a silly statement. It just seems so big."

"Oh it fits very well." Several of the clan chuckled. "The last item is babies. We control when we are fertile. It is normal for us to have either twins or a pair of twins. We can carry as many as 4 pairs of twins, but it is rarely done as it puts a lot of additional stress on the body. I know of only one who has had three sets of twins and that was Claudette of Sarah's Clan. Can you guess why I speak of them as sets of twins?"

"Because each set of twins are identical," said Ahha.

"Nearly identical would be a better description, but they are much closer to being identical than paternal. When a male is one of the twins the big differences will be in their sexual attributes. If you want more details, ask our doctors. That pretty much covers everything and we need to get to breakfast as we are late."

"Thank you," said both Ahha and Mapk. Ahha continued with, "It is strange to realize that I know more about your bodies than I do mine and it took me longer to learn about my body than it did yours."

"Ahha, Mapk, please don't hesitate to ask about anything," said Siobhan as they walked through the exercise room where each woman picked up the bag of milk from their exercise machine as they continued toward the dining room. "We are very open. We think we remember how you feel because we were new here at one time."

"I think that would have been when we were about 5 or 6 years old," replied Mapk. "Weren't you some of the first to become crew members and then Órarduine."

"Yes."

The group had just sat down to breakfast, when Ahha said, "After we went to bed last night, we noticed a blue glow coming from your room. I started to point it out to Mapk when I heard this voice asking us to not disturb you. Why was that?"

"We've heard of the blue glow but haven't seen it," said Eileen. "You remember that Siobhan was concerned about something before we went to bed?"

"Yes."

"Once we were in bed, we joined together in a special way. Then, as one, we sought to determine what was bothering Siobhan. It stemmed from events occurring at your old school. When we saw the place, we observed two approaching groups. Neither of them were the Spec Ops group that the PM had ordered to investigate the school. Our Security Teams had just finished checking it out. So using our abilities, we reached out to coach them. When we connected with them we learnt that they were extremely upset. In searching the school they found that several staff were sexually using the older children for their pleasure. It was clear that the children weren't resisting, but that they weren't willingly participating either. By the way, your map helped a lot. In their anger, the Security Team had overlooked the two approaching groups. One was the group of criminals who operated the school for the money they earned in selling the teenagers into slavery. They were coming as they had heard that the school was going to be raided by their primary customer. Earlier, the criminal's customer had demanded that they immediately sell them all the children now at the home regardless of age. The buyers for the children were a very powerful international group and the dealer was afraid to say no. The criminals didn't want to sell them all at once as it would cause them too many political and legal problems in Russia. It would also end this source of income for an extended period, as it would take several years before they would have more teenagers ready to sell.

"When we checked on the Russian Alpha Spetsnaz team, we learnt that they hadn't received their orders to check out the school until late in the day. The orders also gave no indication of urgency or interest by the PM. The commander, a Commander Oleiv, scheduled the operation for this morning. This was due in part to being unable to get any clarification on what their objective was, or when the operation should take place.

"We pushed the two Security Teams to reevaluate the area before doing anything else. That was enough for them to identify the two approaching groups. With this information, they arranged for the two groups to arrive at the same time. We gave Commander Oleiv a very vivid insight into why he was ordered to check the school out. As a combat veteran the vision was vivid enough that he immediately initiated the operation. As his unit was being alerted he demanded immediate air transport, obtaining the use of stealth helicopters. They arrived at the school just after a gun battle started between the criminals and the dealers. Seeing the two gangs engaged in a fire fight in front of the school, the Spetsnaz Alpha team chose to quietly land behind it, as it was the school that was their objective. From that point on the operation went very smoothly. Alpha team was able to secure the school and capture a couple of those involved in the gun battle before they finished each other off. The prisoners were questioned intensely before they died. The interrogation of the staff members they caught engaged in sexual activity with children was just as intense. The interrogations and records at the school provided a lot of detail about the young adult slavery operation. We understand that there are several more raids planned for today."

"You mean that was going on at other schools?" said Mapk.

"Yes. At day break the local police arrived. This was shortly followed by a shouting match between the senior police officer and Commander Oleiv. The Commander settled it by calling his headquarters. After a few moments both were surprised when, after identifying himself, a senior officer said, "Tell the police officer that you are there at the specific request of the Ministry of Justice and you, as the Spetsnaz Commander, have full authority to act as necessary. If the police officers have any questions, they should contact their superior. If he continues to cause problems, he could be a suspect." Again, Commander Oleiv was thankful that he had acted when he did, but the feeling was tempered by the realization of how close they came to being too late.

"Commander Oleiv was surprised when several children demanded that they find the two of you. The children knew that you had disappeared just a few days earlier. After they found pictures of you, the Commander sent a message to his command asking that they distribute the photos as the children shown were believed to be in extreme danger. The response was: 'Why? This is outside of your assignment and is a police matter.' He almost blew a gasket but then quietly said, 'these are the orphans of Spetsnaz Alpha group members. We take care of our own!' After he finished, he hung up before he said something stronger. It wasn't long before he was informed that both of you were very safe. It was then that he learned that the PM had a special interest in this case, which caused him to again thank God for directing him to arrive when he did."

"So everyone is safe?"

"Well the children are safe. The Spetsnaz group took them back to their base, along with all the records from the school."

Mapk looked deep in thought as he finished his breakfast. "Would it be possible to see them again? It would be nice to say good-by." After a few moments, he added, "While it would be nice, it may cause some complications."

"We can see about arranging it," replied Kendra. "It may be several days before it's possible, besides, it might be better to let them get settled first."

Siobhan said, "Mapk, Ahha, the next time I talk to the Prime Minister, I will ask. Is that okay?"

"Yes," they replied with big smiles.

"So, you had some good friends there?"

"Yes," replied Ahha. "Most were around our age. Some of the younger children saw us as older siblings. No one was as close as we are. In fact, some would kid us about how close we were when there weren't any staff nearby. That wasn't often as we were watched constantly, and doing anything other than what we were told would invite some kind of punishment. Besides, drawing their attention increased the chances of them taking you to their room for the evening."

"Mapk, what complications are you seeing with respect to them coming here?" asked Kendra.

"They would see how nice it is here as it is so much better than the school. This difference could blind them to any other considerations. If they don't meet the criteria to stay, their blindness could make it difficult for them to accept the rejection. It is quite possible we won't meet the criteria. There is also the possibility that some may have had dreams similar ours."

"With the exquisite detail contained in both your dreams, we don't suspect you will have any problem with the criteria. The real question for both of you is: What is the correct choice? Not just the best, but the correct choice."

"We think we know that now," replied Ahha. "We will learn the correct answer when our telepathy is active. If we understand sharing correctly, we will know the answer then. As to our school mates, I think it is best for us to wait until everyone is settled. That way the turmoil will be at a reduced level."

"After our meeting here this morning," said Conan, "May will go with you to An Clochán for your medical evaluation." Both teens had a worried expression. "Nothing to be concerned about. An Clochán is our largest facility and the physicians want to thoroughly evaluate the injuries you received from your abuse. You should be done by lunch time, so you can eat here or there. May will be with you the whole time, but she could be a bit distracted at times as we also have a conference with the other Command Staffs on An Clochán this morning."

"We would like to eat lunch with you, wherever that is," replied Mapk with Ahha nodding her agreement.

"Kendra, Aisling, were you two going to lead this morning?"

"Yes. Come on up with us," said Aisling as she held out her hands to Ahha and Mapk.

"What's up?"

"We are hosting our ships morning meeting and would like you to join us." Both Ahha and Mapk looked a bit uneasy but went with Kendra and Aisling.


Later that morning Sarah's Clan greeted the other Command Staffs with "Good morning," as they entered a room at An Clochán.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.