Tara Ardclár - Cover

Tara Ardclár

Copyright© 2015 by Cainneach McEinri

Foreword

Science Fiction Sex Story: Foreword - In An Clochán, the Órarduine family growth continues. Aliens arrive. One group is violently unfriendly which leads to a confrontation. Another is not and their contact them is quite different as they are interested in building a friendly relationship. They assist this group in meeting Earth's leaders. A suitable planet is found on which to establish a settlement. As they prepare to move and settle, there are distractions and challenges.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Welcome to An Clochán, the fourth segment of the adventures of Sarah ó Ceallaigh (Kelly) and her friends. It begins right after Dóchas ends. The title is Celtic for stepping stones.

In the previous segments we've seen Sarah's life change dramatically. In Mistaken Identity, Sarah is set up by a woman to take the fall for a theft she committed several years earlier. On seeing Sarah's photo in the newspaper, she realizes that she has found the perfect candidate to stop the search for her. Thus she sets in motion a plot using proxies so that Sarah takes the blame. We see the events that are triggered primarily from Sarah's view point. At the direction of one proxy, she is set up to receive some medical treatments that will alter her appearance. However, what happens is something quite different than the woman or her proxies intended. During this Sarah gains a family as her abilities, such as intuition, mature and strengthen. With her new family, she starts a new career making better use of what she learned in college.

In the second segment, Dóchas, Sarah and seven of her friends are kidnapped, drugged and sent to an isolated location. Six months later they wake up and are shocked by the changes in them and their situation. It isn't until Sarah and her friends meet Amy's Clan that they gain an understanding of why they were brought there. From the moment they are awake, the relationship between Sarah and her friends begins to develop into a much more intimate one well beyond that of friends with benefits. But destiny has more in store for them for beyond just being surrogate mothers for the aliens led by Amy's Clan. They are propelled into a leadership role, when Amy's Clan is incapacitated for several months. This segment covers how they fill this this role. Together they create a plan to recruit college graduates to fill the role as crew members on their space ship. It is quite successful and the source of new crew members is from more than the colleges. To several clans babies are born adding a different dimension to their growth. The space ship that brought the Connemare to Sol system is named Dóchas, which is Celtic for hope. By the time the segment ends, Dóchas is refurbished, more ships are being built and a settlement on Mars is being built.

In the third segment, Comrie, continues the account of their growing community that began in Dóchas. As they grow the island where they woke up, Comrie, plays a key role as does the renovation of Dóchas. Several times they assist people they regard as friends out of difficult situations. In doing so they find it necessary to let Earth's residents know of their presence. From their Mars settlement they launch several Dóchas class ships as well as cruisers and Star Fighters. A search is begun for a planet suitable for settling.

In this segment, An Clochán, the Órarduine family growth continues. Aliens arrive. The first group is unfriendly from the moment they arrived which leads to their first space battle. Their contact with the second group is quite different as most are interested in building a friendly relationship. Some in the group have a different goal. A conference is hosted to facilitate on Mars, giving the aliens an opportunity to meet representatives of Earth's governments. A solar system with a planet suitable for settling is found. With a designated home, they make preparations and move. On reaching their new home, they begin creating a settlement and establish a form of government. In this segment, we see the challenges they face in moving to a new solar system.

Cast »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.