The General - Book 2 - Cover

The General - Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a reader requested continuation of my recent story, The General. It continues the stories of Mark, Paul, Sandy and Debbie, as well as the cheerleader "candidates" that Mark promotes, and the challenges that those girls create for him.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

Mark Wilcox is a young man. He is extremely handsome, has a gorgeous smile, is very physically fit, can glide across a dance floor like a professional, drives nice cars and earns a very nice salary. He has a degree in marketing, a law degree, and a job few people can even comprehend. If he ever tried to tell his friends how many different girls he has slept with, even this year, no one would believe him. He had never been serious about a girl, really serious anyway, until he met Sandy Mason. He resolved those feelings, at least in his mind shortly after getting to know Debbie Janicke. Both of these women are extraordinarily beautiful, both are very intelligent, both are quite fun to be with, and at least one of them is quite satisfying in bed. And both of them conveyed, in their own ways, that they were not at all pleased with the idea that he sleeps with the cheerleader candidates -- not at all happy!!!

"What is going on," he asked himself, "that I meet a girl, admittedly quite young, who in the space of a month manages to shoot an arrow from Cupid's quiver, and, luckily for me, the arrow missed my heart but the flesh wound was close enough that she was able to reel me very close to her. When I finally threw off that arrow, yet another came flying from a different direction, and that one seems to have struck much closer to its intended target. These thoughts were occupying Mark's mind as he prepared for the first road trip of the summer.

On Tuesday, he picked up Julia Carlson and drove to the campus of Georgia Tech. On the way, he explained about her day, at least as he anticipated it would go. Since she had visited the campus with her parents previously, there was no need to tour the dorms or talk to admissions counselors. He would introduce her to some of the people involved with the Spirit Team selection, and she would be with them throughout the day, and possibly for dinner as well. He reminded her of their previous discussions about the less publicized roles of cheerleaders, and she confirmed that she understood what he was saying.

"Just remember, Julia, every girl that tries out for the Spirit Team will go through this same interview process. It's strictly up to you to convince them of your desire to be a member."

His first introduction was with Sam Mitchell, a staff member of the Athletic Director's office, and the individual who was their liaison to the Spirit teams. Mark had introduced four girls to Sam, in previous years, and all four had been successful in their quest to become cheerleaders. Sam had previously made his preferences known to Mark. He preferred small-breasted girls that were still virgins.

"Sam, this is Julia Carlson. I sent you an email with her publicity photos and I have her application and medical forms all completed for you now. I can assure you that this young woman has all the qualifications that you want for the girls of the Spirit teams. She is cute, she is smart, she is athletic. She has no tattoos or embarrassing marks, and she is full of enthusiasm. I am sure that you will find her to be exactly as I have represented."

"Mark, I don't know how you find such lovely young ladies, but I do appreciate everything you do on their behalf. The prequalification interview is a great idea that saves time for everyone and avoids disappointment for those that would not make the teams. I'll call you when we are done this afternoon."

It was just that simple. A personal introduction to the one person who keeps track of the interview results of all the potential candidates for the coming season; the one person with the ability to adjust the scores of any individual candidate, possibly based on other spirit demonstrations conducted privately. That was all it took, and depending on Julia's willingness to improve Sam's spirits, she would have an excellent chance to become a cheerleader. Mark left Julia with Sam, called a friend and headed to a golf course. Sam, with Julia in tow, headed across campus to the married student's housing, where he maintained a small apartment strictly for such occasions. Julia Carlson would spend the next several hours naked and usually in a mostly horizontal position.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.