The General - Book 2 - Cover

The General - Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a reader requested continuation of my recent story, The General. It continues the stories of Mark, Paul, Sandy and Debbie, as well as the cheerleader "candidates" that Mark promotes, and the challenges that those girls create for him.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

Mark was just returning from the gym as his phone was ringing. "You're up early," she said in a cheerful voice.

"What do you mean early? Heck, I did my morning workout for thirty minutes and then ran five miles. Are you just now getting up yourself?"

"Nope, been up since sun up. Couldn't sleep. End of school, you know. Don't want to waste vacation, although I do have to go in and finish up some stuff in my room for a while one day this week."

"So, what's up?"

"Well, I tried calling yesterday, but I should know that you are never home on a weekend. I wanted to know if you would like to come down tonight and we can grill out."

"Debbie, I would love to do that! You have no idea how great that sounds. What time do you want me?"

"I don't know, five or so."

Mark had no more hung up the phone when it rang again. "I hear you went to the supper club with one of my father's old girl friends."

"Hi, Dad. How are you? Yes, we went there last night for dinner. She is the grandmother of the girl that I escorted to the prom a few weeks ago."

"Isn't it amazing how some stuff comes around?" How have you been?"

"Oh, I've been fine. I started seeing a girl from college. I think you will like her. She's a math teacher in a little town just off the interstate. Oh, and you remember my friend, Paul?"

"Yes."

"He and I went to that young girl's graduation ceremony yesterday and now that's all he can talk about."

"Oh, boy! I can just hear it now."

"No, Dad. She really is a very nice girl, who just happens to be smart as all hell and about as pretty as a girl can be."

There was a pause in the conversation as Mark's father reflected on that statement. "So, are you all ready to start your road trips?"

"Yes, Dad. I have two for next week and two the week after. The others haven't received their acceptance letters yet."

"Okay, Son. Keep in touch."

School was officially out for the summer, but that didn't mean Mark's job was over. Now his role shifted to bringing the candidate to his contact at the school of her choice. Sometimes the candidate's parents accompanied her to the college, which created a few scheduling problems for Mark, but usually those visits had taken place months before, and the candidate just rode along with Mark, or met him at the campus on her own.

The typical agenda was for Mark to accompany the candidate to the office of his contact, most often the Assistant Athletic Director for something or other. He would make the introduction, hand over the completed application for the Spirit Team and then excuse himself, arranging to meet them for dinner somewhere off campus.

Mark had two such visits planned for each of the next two weeks, and these visits typically decided the success or failure of his program for that candidate. Obviously, once he made the introduction, there was not much more he could do. It was strictly up to her and to her ability to persuade, convince or cajole the contact into giving her a spot on the team. Whether that included a session in a bedroom somewhere was completely up to her; Mark would have no direct knowledge of any such activity. Tonight, he was not going to concern himself with candidates. He was going to have a relaxing and enjoyable date with a very pretty girl.

He pulled into her driveway promptly at five o'clock. Mark had always been a stickler for being on time, for both himself and others. With two bottles of wine and a bouquet of fresh cut flowers, he gave serious thought as to how he might actually be able to knock on Debbie's front door, but the problem disappeared when she opened it as he came up the sidewalk.

"What's this, penance for not answering your phone all day yesterday?" she called out to him.

"Indeed, if that's what you'd like it to be, or else, maybe it could just be considered my contribution to a relaxing evening ahead."

"Thank you, Mark," she said as she kissed him lightly and then moved back into the house. "It is certainly warm enough out there this afternoon. I don't think this is normal for this early in June, is it?"

"I don't think so. I'm just glad it wasn't this way yesterday." He said that, and instantly regretted it, realizing that he would now have to explain what he was doing yesterday.

"Okay, I'm listening," she replied with anticipation.

"You remember the girl that I escorted to her prom?" Debbie nodded affirmatively. "I received a personal invitation from the Principal at her high school asking me to attend. The letter included two tickets and requested a rsvp as well. So I convinced Paul that we needed to go, if only to show support for the girl."

"That was nice of you," Debbie said, with some uncertainty.

"Of course Paul had a cow when I told him about it," Mark grinned, "but then, he always has a cow when I come up with these crazy schemes for us. So we drove down there and I introduced him to her grandmother, and we sat there and watched the ceremony and listened to the very unoriginal speeches given by the various dignitaries."

"Oh, I do know how those are."

"But then they started tossing out the awards and the scholarships, and low and behold, in walks some Army Colonel, who was not listed on the program by the way, and he announces that young Sandy Mason will receive a full ride scholarship to the school of her choice. I couldn't quite understand what the source of the scholarship was, but it certainly surprised a whole bunch of people in the audience. The applause and reaction to that was barely over when they announced the valedictorian -- guess who? None other than young Sandy Mason. I knew she was smart, and really mature for her age, but I had no idea she was first in her class."

"That's pretty cool, really. She's had a tough go of it, having to live with her grandmother all this time."

"Oh, and it just so happened that the jerk kid who had given her all that shit about dating and stuff ended up sitting directly in front of me. He was not thrilled that I was even there, but he was less thrilled when I asked to meet him behind the gym afterwards. He sort of blew that off until I told him that I had brought along my friend for additional support. Just as he turned to see whom I was with, I stomped my heel onto Paul's instep and he almost came out of his seat, right towards young Billy. I think Billy may have wet himself right then. It was beautiful."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.