The General - Book 2
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a reader requested continuation of my recent story, The General. It continues the stories of Mark, Paul, Sandy and Debbie, as well as the cheerleader "candidates" that Mark promotes, and the challenges that those girls create for him.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

Paul waited until they were seated but then immediately commented on what he had just experienced.

"Mark, it's not as if you are the general. Heck, he's been gone for more than a century, right? How long will this continue?"

"It's not that, Mr. Armstrong," Jennifer commented. "Sandra may not remember this, but her father, bless his soul, would receive the same courtesies whenever we entered a dining room full of military people."

"Sandy's father was a general, too?" Paul asked.

"Yes, he was. He was the commander of an army group in Texas, I don't remember which one, and was visiting the Pentagon on September 11 when the plane hit the building. After that, Sandra came to live with me. Ever since, certain entities within the army have kept close watch over her, more or less acting as behind the scenes guardians, making sure that nothing untoward occurs."

Mark said quietly, "I've not noticed anyone keeping tabs on us."

"Oh, no, you won't, but they have seen you, and believe me, they thoroughly checked you out before you were allowed to be alone with her. They are just acting as an absentee father," Jennifer continued.

"Um, Sandy, did you know about this?"

"Yes, Mark, I do. I'm not allowed to tell anyone though. I guess I'm sort of a mascot of his unit. They are all very nice men."

"I'm sure they are just swell guys -- who would thoroughly enjoy making mush out of anyone that hurt you."

"Oh Mark, you're making too much of this."

Paul changed the subject before it got out of hand. "Well, Sandy, now that you have a full ride scholarship, where do you want to go?"

"I was going to go to the Florida State, but I changed my mind. I will be attending the University of Georgia instead."

"That's where Mark and I both attended. It's a very good school, and I'm sure you will do well there. What do you want to study?"

Paul was sitting across the table from Sandy, and could not seem to do anything except look at her. Even when his food arrived, he barely picked at it, concentrating instead on their conversation and, obviously mesmerized by her beauty. For her graduation, Sandy chose to wear a light cashmere sweater in a shade of lavender that seemed to highlight the blue of her eyes. All of the graduates had been in cap and gown for the ceremony itself, and Paul had not really paid much attention to her choice of clothing as they drove to dinner. Now, with her sitting directly in front of him he could hardly take his eyes from her. He had always preferred girls to wear their hair to shoulder length, or slightly below, and even with the soft curls, her hair reached about three inches beyond. He could hear conversation at their table, but he really was not paying any attention.

"Mr. Armstrong?" Jennifer called. "Are you still with us?"

"Paul shook his head and blushed, "I'm sorry, everyone. I was listening to Sandy telling about her goals and I guess I just drifted away. I apologize."

Mark chided him, "She does sort of have that effect on you, doesn't she?"

When they had finished their dinner, Mark led them on a tour of the entire facility. It really was an impressive place, Paul thought. The facility itself was typical of the grand old plantation estates of the mid nineteenth century, except instead of being located on a field of cotton or tobacco, this had been a working farm amongst a dense forest of Long Leaf Yellow Pine trees. The out buildings included a very large stable, numerous work sheds and what had been a lumber mill alongside a stream. Inside the main building, the plantation house if you will, were rooms filled with hundreds of uniforms, complete with bedrolls and other personal gear that a foot soldier might carry. Another room Mark identified as the armory, and it, too, contained hundreds of rifles and smaller side arms, all racked and ready.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.