Incest Magazine - Cover

Incest Magazine

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A dad and his girl run an incest magazine.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Slow   Nudism  

On my eighteenth birthday, Uncle Lucas buys me panties. I find it strange; especially that he gives them to me just as I am walking out of the toilet. "Hi there, cutie," he calls me. "Come closer, will you? Uncle Lucas has got something to show you ... something wonderful—oh yeah." I move closer. I don't suspect anything. In fact, I am not afraid of anything. I have known him since I was young. I trust him a lot.

"What do you want to show me, uncle?" I ask with a curious smile. My heart is jumping up and down. I feel like it is finally going to tear out of my chest. I reach where he stands and he holds my shoulder carefully, pulling me closer to himself. His hands are powerful. They are the kind of hands I usually see on TV on men like The Incredible Hulk, or Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator. I am starting to question whether Uncle Lucas lifts heavy stuff at the gym or something.

"You know something? You are a very cute girl. I like you, I swear. I bought this for you, just for you, baby girl." He hands me the small package. It is wrapped in thick plastic. I want to unwrap it here and then. "No, girlie—not yet; you will do that once you are in your bedroom, when you are alone, I mean." He then leans forward to me carefully. "Would you like me to give you another wonderful gift, in the toilet, which is?" Huh, a gift in the toilet? Absolutely!

"Yes, Uncle Luca," I murmur out happily. "I would like to receive this gift of yours." He pulls me into the small toilet immediately, hitting my ass behind. I smile at him auspiciously. I think I know the gift he is talking about. I am curious to receive it. I have a crush on him too. He is a young beautiful man, 26 years old. My younger sisters confessed to me they would date him were we not related. Stupid girls! I am going to get fucked by him right now, while they were too shy to do anything about him. I felt pity for them. Before shutting the door, Lucas looks around and locks it at seeing no one.

"Now, baby girl: You don't have to scream or make noise, do you hear me?" He tells me in a whisper.

I nod at him gleefully. "I promise I won't scream or yell or do anything silly, Uncle Lucas."

"Good girl," he tells me, "Very good. Don't worry. I won't hurt you in any way. I am not that frighteningly big. There is one more thing left, Lacey. Whenever we are alone like this, you don't have to be calling me Uncle Luca or Lucas, do you hear that?" I nod in agreement, not saying a word. "Good chick, let me take your panties off, will you?" I nod quietly another time.

Steadily, he reaches for my skirt, pulling it down and kissing my lips. It is my first time getting fucked. Yes, I am a virgin; one who is about to get abused by her dad's younger brother. I don't mind. I am not going to say anything about it. Not to anyone. Having pulled my skirt down, Lucas hits my ass again. It dances deliciously. I shut my eyes to swallow the bliss. Then it is suddenly gone.

"Baby Victoria, you got a fine ass, girl." He hits it again ... and again. "Damn, you are making me cum. Bend over and give it to me. Do it, my sweet, good girl." I obey. I turn towards the shit chamber, then bow down and lift my ass up the air. My dress falls down on the floor. I step out of it, remaining in just pink panties. Uncle Lucas groans delightfully at seeing my pinkies. He is like, "Baby girl, I am going to fuck you hard. Just wait. You'll see what I am talking about. Get up this toilet pot, will you please?"

I obey. I step up on the shitting pot, having already sealed it. My ass shifts further high. Uncle Lucas tugs away my panties with his hand, then suddenly sniffs them and jabs a finger into my ass. Ouch! That doesn't hurt. It is electrifying. He is fingering my ass—my round, soft ass. I shut my eyes again. He pulls his thumb out and licks my shit. Damn! I had just left the toilet when he pulled me back in, not having used the tissue one hundred per cent correct. Well, if he had told me he was going to fuck my ass, I would have washed my asshole a million times in the first place.

He puts his thumb before me, teasing me to take a lick of my own poop. Damn him! I lick it with my eyes closed. It doesn't taste that awful. "Yes, baby; this is your bitter punishment for not cleaning the poop out of your ass correctly." He smacks my ass with his hands again, smiling to himself happily. "This big ass will be mine tonight, don't you think so? I am going to fuck, and fuck you, until you don't want to be fucked anymore." He bends himself down, biting my ass with his teeth playfully. That feels wonderfully divine, I swear. I almost giggle.

Suddenly, he places both hands on my ass and begins playing it is a drum. He hits this side, then that side, and that other. He is making noise by doing that. I scold him, "Stop doing that. Someone might hear us." He doesn't stop. It seems he is enjoying the feat. His hands kept drumming my ass, making it vibrate and judder helplessly. It is like I am being fucked painlessly.

At this moment, Mom calls out from the corridor, "Lacey, are you still in there, honey? Come on, baby. I need to shit as well. What's that noise I am hearing? I mean whom are you talking to? I have been standing here for a minute now, and it seems that you are talking to someone." What? I jump down the toilet seat in panic. Mom is out there? What am I going to do? If someone won't come and take her away, she is going to stand there until the minute I am out of this toilet. She doesn't have to see Uncle Lucas here with me, like this! What do I do now?

"Mom, is that you, well ... I have a bit diarrhea, but I will be out anyway," it is all I can barely say. Damn. Lucas places his hand on my mouth and tells me, "Shh, baby girl. You don't have to say all that stuff. Don't you think that's a little embarrassing? Stop making a monkey out of yourself, please." Oh no. I need advice from him, honestly? He doesn't know mom from A to Z; that is why he is talking like that.

"Leave that to me," I tell him quietly, "I will handle it."

"You have diarrhea, Lacey. That is so awful. I will be back. Let me get you something from the kitchen. I have kept some pills there." Having said this, Mom walks away. I can hear her feet stomp and tramp until there is no longer any sound. I breathe out in relief. That was so close. By the way, Lacey is my middle name. I am Victoria Lacey blah-blah-blah.

Uncle Lucas looks at me in surprise. He is amazed. "You are a genius, baby. I didn't think you could do something like that so easily. I am definitely impressed, I must confess. Anyway, I must go now. I don't want your mom finding me here with you. One more thing: I will be out there relaxing in my car. When you have the time, you just sneak out and come to me. I can hardly wait to fuck you, baby." With this, he kisses my lips for a minute and hurriedly starts off.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.