Incest Magazine - Cover

Incest Magazine

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A dad and his girl run an incest magazine.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Slow   Nudism  

EDITOR'S CORNER

Hi! I'm Amy; Amy Simpson. My dad is Rick?Rick Simpson. I'm 19, he is 41. He is that young actually?one major reason I enjoy fucking and sucking and licking him also. Mom has got no clue about what we do behind her unsuspicious back. I don't want her to find out. Dad doesn't want that to happen too. Besides from screwing each other in our free time, Dad and I have decided to publish an INCEST MAGAZINE. We want to encourage a lot of people like you out there that incest is sweeter fun to participate in. Won't you come and join us? Please? I am begging you to do this?on my knees. Anyway, I want you to know one reason I enjoy riding Dad's cock and sucking his juicy dick. I also love to lick his hairy balls. Here we go:

#1?Dad's Dong is the Biggest Ever. I swear; over the well-being of my thirty-two teeth. Rick boasts the biggest dong in our community. How am I so certain about it? Well, the boys here host a Masturbation Tournament every year in January. Nearly every male staying in Rogers Park attends it. Whether they are participants or not participants, all boys are obliged to strip naked and then have their cocks measured on some weird machine. I don't know how this machine looks like. I hear it measures penises with astonishing correctness. It also detects other things like sperm count and how often one is either under-using or over-using his dong.

That said: It doesn't come as a surprise to learn that the boy with the biggest dong is my dad! He is not a small boy actually, but a big boy. Boys of all age are welcome to take part in this contest, whether aged or youth, big or small. The only thing that disqualifies one is being underage?beneath eighteen years of age.

At this year's Masturbation Tournament, Dad came out first in the Big Dick category. He got an award for the Biggest Dick of the Year. They first measured his dick, then nabbed photos of it, and finally paraded him naked with the other boys to prove if he deserved the title. Fortunately enough, he did! I want to taste his record-breaking penis for as much long as I possibly can, even if it means sharing it with Mom. I don't mind fucking my Dad, do you?

Of all men I have fucked, Dad is the biggest?I swear. I even broke up with my boyfriend just so he (Dad, I mean) can become my lover. I must confess: I seriously wish to marry him one coming day. I don't know how or when I will break this news to Mom. I don't think I will be able to. Dad himself cannot stand to provoke her with shit like this. We don't just fuck?we love and cherish each other; we also have gone out for countless dates and dinners and balls; we are careful not to let Mum run into us, or any of her friends or relatives. This is our top secret!

BREAKING NEWS

1. Is Incest Holy?

We have all read the Da Vinci Code, haven't we? If we have not, we have surely heard a thing or two about what the book portrays. Memorable in the story is the claim that Jesus Christ, God incarnate in human flesh, married his mother, Mary, and had a godly lineage with her. This issue attracted negative reaction from many Christian circles, with many libraries outlawing the book and refusing to have it. The old controversy has been breathed new life into a second time. Some priests in the Vatican are encouraging church goers to marry beyond family borders, telling them what the Da Vinci Code depicts was based on facts interwoven with fiction.

"That holy bloodline (in that book) still lives with us to this day," Father Eduardo Giovanni was famously quoted saying two days ago at the crowded Saint Monica Square. "Incest in any form is not wicked, but pure, just like every other intimate relation is blameless. Our Savior married His mother, Mary, and had children with her. That also gives me a right to marry my own mother if I wish to, or my sister or aunt or daughter, and freely bear children with her."

This teaching has sparked fierce debates in many Christian circles the world over. While many doubt the realistic claims of the Da Vinci Code, others have fearlessly risen to the defense of incestuous relationships in the church, arguing that Adam's sons married his daughters, and Noah's sons did the same too. What they condemn, however, is unfaithfulness practiced among incest couples. "An incest marriage is no different from any other normal marriage. The husband, be he the son or brother to the woman, must be loyal and caring to his wife. The wife must also surrender herself to his authority. Incest couples must know that they are in a pure relationship, and handle themselves as such; not doing things the other way round." 2. Incest Video Goes Viral on You Tube

Since 'Daddy's Girl' was released on the website nine months ago, it has lured in millions of viewers, largely in the United States?who have all backed the song until become an international hit on music downloading sites like iTunes.

Daddy's Girl is the forty-eighth song by American artiste, Becca Jones, issued as a single from her fourth studio album 'Playtime.'

The song is sung from the perspective of a New York girl, Daisy, who falls hard for her dad and ends up drugging her mom into death-like sleep every night so she can seduce her sex-starved hubby easily. Strangely, there has not been much criticism spat out against the hit song, or its X-rated lyrics. Becca uses a lot of curse words, insulting and acting eerily slutty. Some words she chimes are:

Eight inches deep I tell daddy my cunt is Eight inches deep Ten inches long I tell him his dick Is two inches oversize

Grab that banana, my sugar daddy Shove it deep into my ass Snatch that lollipop, my sugar mummy Stick it in my ass And lick it there

CELEBRITY CORNER

Name: Mia Michaels Age: 27 Active Since: 6 years ago Net Worth: $600,000 Claim to Fame: Porn Actress

Mia Michaels is an incest porn star, who acts in sex videos with her twin brother, Aiden Michaels. She shot her way to fame after nude pictures of her, photographed by Aiden, hit the internet in early 2009 and got her small town buzzing about the naked girl whose was posing topless on social networks.

At the time her nude photos began circulating widely, Mia got fired from work. She was working at MacDonald. Her boss, who still refuses to be named to this day, feared her bad reputation would hurt the shop's business.

"I have always known Mia to be a sweet, decent girl. I didn't think she was capable of doing something as daring as this. When folks begun talking, telling me that one of my employees was posing nude on the internet, I did not care much about it. I watch porn after all. I masturbate and fuck the lustiest girls who model the streets out there.

"When word started spreading that my shop had now become a porn factory, I had to do something about it fast enough. Parents were telling their kids and neighbors to stop walking into my shop. 'They will lure you into filming porn, ' was what they were always saying."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.