The Butler Didn't Do It - Cover

The Butler Didn't Do It

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 5

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A thriller set in an African country, with a mysterious butler called Jeeves by his employer, the Life President. Money goes missing, a LOT of money.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Mystery   Crime   MaleDom   Black Couple   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

“Very good, sir.” Jeeves got out of the car and came round to open the passenger door for the President. His Excellency got out and walked round to the driver’s door. He got in and adjusted the seat to his own liking, while Jeeves ascended to the passenger seat. The President fetched the dark glasses out of his jacket pocket and handed them to Jeeves, who put them on. They were completely opaque. It was like being in a dark room, with only a glimmer of the morning light round the edges.

The President started the car, and moved off, explaining to his butler, “This makes you unable to describe our route, or the location of our destination, Jeeves. It is for your own protection, should anything untoward happen.”

“Your consideration is appreciated, sir.”

They drove in silence for some time, taking the occasional turning as the President sought his destination. At last he stopped. “Jeeves, you can take off the glasses now and resume your guard duties as soon as your eyes have adjusted.”

Jeeves made a remark as he squinted carefully through half-closed eyes, so that his eyes did not have to cope with the full glare of the sun at once. He observed with his eyes still closed, “We are approximately two kilometres from our previous stop, sir. This road runs approximately East-West, based on the direction of the sun.”

As his eyes cleared, he looked around. “The buildings are all bungalows, on both sides of the street, and the street is quite wide, so we are in a prosperous suburban district. There are distinctive tree types lining the street, and the grounds are tidy, so an upper-class location. Mr President, from these few facts I could probably narrow down this location to just a few streets, should I be required to seek help.

“You are amazing, Jeeves. You never fail to surprise me with your talents. Please ignore such clues for the moment. We have a task in hand.”

“Yes sir.” He made a point of unfastening his holster, and loosening his gun, ready for action. “Allow me to exit first, sir, so that I can make sure the location is secure. Which is our target house?”

The President gestured, “That one.” Jeeves got out, and walked round the back of the Land Rover, his eyes scanning the street and the surrounding houses. He came to the driver’s door and opened it carefully, placing himself at the open side as he swung the door out. That shielded the President from any direct shot from an assailant, and his employer noted that precaution approvingly. They walked to the house door, Jeeves close by his employer all the way.

The President rapped on the front door, using a precise pattern of knocks, and the door opened to admit the pair. It was shut swiftly behind them, and closed with a solid thunk, advertising a very solid door. The man who welcomed them in looked prosperous, with his expensive clothes, corpulent body, and a house interior that shouted, money!

He hugged the President, and nodded to Jeeves, merely acknowledging his presence. He spoke to the President, “You have come to collect some items, I presume?”

“I have. Money is so unreliable, these days. May I?” he gesture to a door on the left of the hall. His host nodded, and gestured acceptance. All three walked to the door, for Jeeves was not letting his charge out of his sight. He was glanced at, in concern, by their host. Jeeves’ employer said, “Jeeves is reliable. He guards me and assists as required.”

His host shrugged.

They entered the room, and Jeeves noticed with surprise that there was no safe. There was a floral-covered three-piece suite, centred on a round table, free-standing lamps, a desk, several pictures on the walls, and a gun rack holding what looked like air rifles. On the table was a circular cloth which did not reach the sides, and a screwdriver sat on the cloth.

The President was satisfied. “Fine. All is as expected. Jeeves, go with my friend, and he will give you an amount of cash to carry home.” Jeeves followed the host through to another room, where a tall imposing safe sat in a corner, clearly and securely fastened to both adjoining walls. The host went to it, and covered the front with his body as he entered the security code, did something else, then opened the safe. He reached in and removed a prepared package, which he handed to Jeeves.

“You guard this, as well as your master,” he ordered. Jeeves accepted the package, and tucked it under his left arm, leaving his right hand free to grab the gun if it was needed. He waited as the host relocked the safe and pressed his thumb to a pad. The man explained, “Digital lock plus biometric security. Never fails. My bank installed it for me.”

The man continued to chat for a short while, then led Jeeves back to the hallway. They stood there for a moment longer, then the other door opened, and the President reappeared. He look pleased with himself.

“Fine. We can leave now.” He shook hands with their host. “Thank you for your support. It will not go unrecognised,” and walked towards the front door. Their host opened the door slowly, and Jeeves eased himself outside, to scan the vicinity again. Once he was happy about the area, he called “Clear”, and the President slipped out. The repeated their duo act back to the Land Rover. Jeeves stopped and fished an object out of his loose jacket. Unfolding the stick, it was revealed as a mirror on an extendible rod. Jeeves used this to check the underside of the vehicle. Satisfied, he put away the tool, unlocked the doors with his remote, and then opened the driver’s door.

The President got in, and Jeeves moved round and got in the passenger door. When the President had started the car and nothing drastic happened, Jeeves pulled out the dark glasses from the glove compartment, and put them back on, depositing the package there instead ... He settled back as the President drove for the next couple of kilometres. When the car stopped, and Jeeves was told it was o.k. by his employer, he removed them, and when he could see properly, they had arrived back where he had first put on the blindfold glasses.

Jeeves resumed his post in the driving seat, and asked the President, “Did you achieve the results you wanted, sir?”

The other grinned delightedly. “Satisfactory. Quite satisfactory. I have a package of diamonds now. We shall make a detour on the way home, and convert some diamonds into cash.”

“Very good, sir. Please direct me as appropriate.”

Jeeves drove for a while, then The President announced, “Jeeves, you drove for most of the journey, but I got a sleep. For both our safety, it would be wise if I drove for a while, and you rested. You will be sharper afterwards, my friend.”

Jeeves considered, then said, “Your Excellency is considerate, as always. We shall follow your plan, sir.”

He slowed and at the first opportunity, drew to a stop at the side of the straight road. After Jeeves had looked around, they got out and swapped seats.

The President drove off, and Jeeves gratefully closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

He was awoken by a shout, “Jeeves!” His eyes snapped open, and his awakening mind sought signs of danger. There was a car coming up as if to pass them, but it was weaving about on the road. Jeeves grabbed his holster and unfastened it, while casting his eyesight to all sides of the vehicle, looking for any other dangers.

His employer began to steer the car to the side of the road, and started to slow for the manoeuvre, but the passing car did not go on. Instead, it matched speeds, and though the open windows of both cars came the sounds of pounding music and laughter. Jeeves immediately realised the occupants were high on drugs of some kind, and therefore unpredictable. He glanced at the driver. That man was driving with one hand, while pounding the top of the steering wheel with the other. On the passenger side was a man waving a knife of some kind, possibly a machete. In the back seat were two more men, at least one of whom was brandishing a gun.

“This could be serious”, thought Jeeves.

Distracted by the events with the other car, the President failed to spot a pothole in the road, and one of the front wheels struck it, wrenching the car to the side, right into the path of the other car. The other driver swerved, his happy demeanour switching instantly to annoyance. He spoke sharply to his friends, and they became more voluble and antagonistic. One in the back seat pointed his gun, and fired at the Land Rover, hitting the vertical support between two windows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.