As I Was Walking in the Park
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by Janet Fremont

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Karen has just moved to a new home, a new town, a new school. By chance meets a boy who becomes a friend. Over the next few years their friendship grows and becomes much, much more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Now evenings as it is growing dark

We often go walking in the park

But when our walking path is done

We head to home for now we're one

Now it's a quarter after six and I'm anxiously awaiting Erik's arrival. Finally I see his car pull into the drive and by the time he comes in from the garage I'm waiting for a long, hot kiss. That kiss lasts a good five minutes or more. Then in another minute we are once more going at it without waiting for the bedroom. Erik knows I love it this way so he bends me over the couch again and soon I am screaming as once more my world explodes into stars and fiery sparks. We still want each other just as much - and as often - as we did at eighteen.

When we have recovered a little and are holding each other close I say to Erik. "This afternoon YOUR daughter told me why they go to their grandparents each time you're coming back."

"Oh, just what did she say?"

I tell him the whole conversation, bringing a laugh and a tight hug. Then I add, "And you'll never guess what she wants for her birthday."

He doesn't even try to guess and I tell him about the vibrator. He smiles at that and I add, "We're going to have to watch her. I think she's, shall I say, becoming friends with Tom."

Erik smiled. "I seem to remember her mother becoming friends with someone at about that age. Seriously, she's got a good head on her shoulders. I think we don't have to worry about her moving too fast, do you?"

I shake my head. "No, I don't think we need to worry. It must just be in her genes."

"That's not all the genes she got from her mother. I think Tom has already noticed that she has a nice tight ass in her jeans also."

"Erik!" I exclaim. "She's you daughter."

He laughed. "I know but I'm not blind. Besides you know there's only one nice, tight ass I'm interested in, don't you?"

I wiggle the item under discussion where he has his hand cupped around it. Then he goes on, "Speaking of which, have you got something made for dinner so we don't have to waste time fixing anything?"

"There's chilled shrimp, cold chicken breasts, fruit, cheese and some sourdough rolls. How's that sound?" I snuggle my nude form against his. "Want to stay dressed like this for dinner?"

"The food sounds perfect. But I think we should put on some clothes - at least for a little while. I had in mind going somewhere else to eat. At least if you'd like."

I looked a little surprised and inquired, "Just where did you have in mind?"

He smiles at me. "Well, I was thinking that first we might go over to the park for a quick walk and then we could take that nice dinner you fixed and go out to a certain tree house I know about." A quick kiss and he adds, "You won't need to keep the clothes on for too long."

I smile back and as we turn to the door I reach out and take my husband's hand. The hand of my lover. The hand of my friend.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.