As I Was Walking in the Park - Cover

As I Was Walking in the Park

Copyright© 2015 by Janet Fremont

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Karen has just moved to a new home, a new town, a new school. By chance meets a boy who becomes a friend. Over the next few years their friendship grows and becomes much, much more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

One night did the stars explode

We saw the outside world implode

We were lovers but still were friends

Though the world was never quite the same again

I had made a decision back in August but I didn't tell even Erik. We continued our activities throughout September and into October. In October we both turned eighteen. Since everyone knew we were a couple anyway we decided to throw a joint party. We held it at my house on a Friday night in the third week of October and invited about a dozen of our friends. We had a large basement rec room which easily accommodated everyone. I guess my parents had decided we were old enough to not need full time chaperones so they just gave us the rules and remained upstairs. The rules were fairly simple. No drinking. No drugs. Clothes to remain on. With the group we associated with these rules were not really a problem and the entire affair went quite well.

The next afternoon Erik and I were again in the tree house. The temperature was still quite warm for mid October, somewhere in the upper sixties, and we hadn't had a lot of rain for several weeks. Leaves presented a fantastic display of color and made lovely rustling sounds in the gentle breeze.

We first finished homework and then ate a lunch we had brought. By now we had added a couple of more cushions and after lunch we piled some of these against one wall with the vinyl mats spread in front of them. We then settled down, side by side, with Erik's arm around my shoulders and just relaxed, listening to the sounds of the leaves and watching the patterns of sun and shadow made by the moving leaves. It wasn't too long before we added a little kissing - well, a lot of kissing - and some roaming hands to the activity.

In another half hour we were free of our clothes and were actively engaged in a hot sixty nine. We had discovered this activity a few weeks before and now frequently brought forth the wonderful sensations it engendered. Soon our excitement peaked and as we recovered we moved back to the side by side position, Erik's arm once again around my shoulders, his hand resting on my breast.

"Karen, you are fantastic! But if things get any more exciting I'm afraid I'm going to need to use the 'wet blanket' phrase almost every time."

I gave him a quick kiss then looked up and smiled. "No, you won't."

A perplexed expression came over his face. "What do you mean I won't?"

I raised my hand to his cheek. "I mean I have decided not to wait any longer."

"Karen, are you sure?"

"Very sure. Erik, I love you. No, no, I can't say it's permanent, but I do love you. And I want you. I want you to take me, make love to me." Then I had to add, "Unless you want to wait longer."

Just as seriously he looked at me. "Karen, I feel the same way. I love you. I need you, I want you. I just want to make sure it's what you really want. I don't want to push you."

"You're not. I decided, have thought about it, and still want that. In fact, unless the weather or something gets really bad, I think next Friday would be the perfect time. In fact, I told my parents I want to spend next Saturday night out in the tree house. It seems we're doing a project where we need to listen for owl and other night bird calls."

He stared at me with a skeptical look on his face. "And they believed that?"

I gave a short laugh. "I don't really think so. But they didn't try to talk me out of it. Erik, I don't know how much they suspect about us but I think they are willing to let us make our own choices. I expect your parents will go along with it, too, don't you?"

He thought for a moment. "I expect so. I think they are like yours and will let us make our own decisions." Then he looked thoughtful for a few seconds. "I'd better get some condoms."

Again I looked at him. "You don't need to. I started on the pill a couple of months ago." Then to his startled expression I said, "I don't want anything between us. There's just one thing." Again he looked at me but didn't speak. "Please make it good for me, Erik.

Friday afternoon I was to meet Erik out by the tree house about five thirty. I'm sure my parents could tell I was rather excited as I rushed through supper. In fact, I'm sure they could guess there was a lot more to this than just bird watching. Bird listening? Anyway, they had always allowed me to make my own decisions whenever possible and the only thing I had noticed different was that ths week my mom had steered our talks a couple of times and managed to work in about if I ever decided to stop being a virgin I should give it a lot of consideration and be careful how and with whom. I assured her I would and she let it drop but I think she had probably guessed what we might be planning or at least what might happen, planned or not.

I made it to the tree house as the sun was almost ready to edge below the horizon. Erik was already waiting by the foot of the big maple, a medium sized back pack nearby. I wondered a little about that because earlier in the week we had bought a couple of cheap sleeping bags and already had them up in the tree house. However, I didn't get a chance to ask about it because he was holding something in his hand. As I moved up to him he held it behind his back while we spent a minute in a nice kiss.

Then he said, "Karen. I have a birthday gift for you. I've had it for awhile but I didn't want to give this to you at the party last week." We had exchanged a couple of gifts then and I wasn't expecting anything else so this caught me totally by surprise.

He brought the object, which turned out to be a small wrapped package, from behind his back and held it out to me. I took it from him and stood looking down at it for a second as he said, "Go ahead and open it."

I slipped off the ribbon and removed the paper to find a small white box. When I opened it I gave a small gasp and just stared. Inside on the soft bed of cotton rested a silver necklace with a single, but fairly large, green stone. When I managed to get my voice back I softly said, "It's beautiful, Erik, but you didn't need to get me anything else."

He smiled. "I know I didn't need to. That's part of why I wanted to. By the way it's a real emerald. A lab one but real. You know there's no way I could have afforded a natural one that size."

I knew very well that was true. If I had to guess I would say the stone was probably about a carat or a little larger. It was also a pure Kelly green throughout and I knew a natural stone like that would run at least thousands or even tens of thousands. I looked up into his eyes, my own eyes a little moist. "Oh, Erik it's lovely. A natural stone would not have looked nearly so good. This one looks perfect and flawless." My arms went around his neck again and this kiss lasted much longer that the first one.

I held up the necklace and the last rays of the sun made it sparkle. In another minute the sun sank below the horizon and I reluctantly put the necklace back in its box. Now we turned towards the tree house and I started up the ladder. Erik was right behind me and he had put the pack back on. We went inside, pulled the ladder up after us and closed the door. Now secure in our own little world I finally asked, "What do you have in the pack? We're only planning on being here a night, not a week."

He smiled and replied, "Would you mind a week?"

I smiled back and shook my head. Then he said, "I just brought a few things. Some stuff to eat if we get hungry and a couple of other things." He set the pack over in the corner and we turned on the little colored LED lights to provide a dim illumination.

Erik seemed a little nervous and when I thought about what we were planning I realized I was at least that nervous myself. I knew we weren't likely to just rip our clothes off and start going at it right off, but I wasn't sure exactly what to do. Erik had evidently thought of that also because now he reached into the pack and pulled out a smaller sack which turned out to be a soft sided cooler. I could hear glass and ice tinkling inside as he reached in and brought out - a bottle of champagne!

"Champagne? Erik where did you get that? I don't think you are the type to have a fake ID, are you?"

He smiled and shook his head. "Nope. I didn't have any friends get it for me either. Actually, it's perfectly legal."

"Legal? How can it be? We're both under twenty-one."

"True, but we can legally have alcohol under a particular circumstance." Then he took pity on my confusion. "Karen, I got it from my parents. And before you ask, they asked your parents before giving it to me." I knew both of our parents had become good friends over the last few years but I know I still had a confused, maybe even slightly stricken, look on my face; however, he went on. "I told them I was giving you the necklace and that I wanted to celebrate a little. I'm not sure they believe that's the only reason but they let me have it. I hope you like it."

I had had wine, even champagne, a few times at home and, yes, I did like the taste. I had never had more than one glass, however, but I had no intention of drinking too much now. I wanted to remember every detail of tonight. At least, I hoped I'd want to remember it all.

Erik went back to the pack and pulled out two small red glass holders with candles inside and placed them on a small shelf we had added to the tree house some time ago. He lit these and then returned to the pack to come back with two plastic wine glasses. As he poured the amber fluid I opened and spread one of the sleeping bags on top of the vinyl pads and piled cushions against one wall.

Erik returned the remaining wine to the nest of ice cubes and then turned off even the low illumination of the LEDs, leaving only the flickering light of the two candles. Well, not quite. The Hunter's Moon, now within a day of being full, was starting to cast light through the eastern window. Our world was now a mix of flickering gold, jet and silver.

He Came over and settled beside me on the open bag, our backs to the pile of cushions against the wall. He handed me a glass and raised his own. "To our future," he spoke and I raised my own glass in acknowledgment.

We each sipped from our glass and then looked at each other. I raised my own glass and said, "To new experiences, may they be good." He smiled and again we sipped.

We settled back, his left arm around me, my head resting on his shoulder. I suppose we were probably both a little nervous but mostly I felt happy and content. I knew this night was going to be memorable, perhaps the most so of my life. Yet somehow I wasn't worried and I wasn't in a hurry. Erik must have shared my feelings because he made no move to rush me. Instead we just snuggled together, occasionally sipping the wine. When he turned to me for a kiss we didn't rush. It was slow and warm and full of promise.

I was just beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol. Not at all leaning towards drunk but just relaxed and warm. I pulled him back for another kiss, my arm going around his neck. For the next half hour we continued to neck and our hands began to wander as the warm, mellow feelings spread through us.

But our actions were also beginning to arouse more passionate responses. It had been cool when we entered the tree house. Not really too cold but probably in the sixties. I knew it was supposed to drop to the low fifties later that night but with the insulation and our increasing arousal I felt no chill at all when Erik removed my shirt and then my bra. Nor did he as I saw to it that his shirt quickly joined mine in the corner.

His hand cupped my right breast as his mouth sought to do the same with the left. As his lips closed onto my firm globe I sucked in my breath and then again as the tip of his tongue began to flick back and forth over the rigid nipple. This brought on a moan, an ache in the hard nub being attacked by his tongue, and a small flood lower down.

I pulled his head hard against my chest and reached with my other hand to the fastening of his jeans. He released my nipple and moved back to my mouth where we locked into a long, deep French kiss while four hands urgently began to release our lower garments.

In less than a minute all our raiment was piled out of the way in the corner. When we broke apart from the kiss I immediately ducked and took his rampant organ into my mouth, licking and sucking, but in less than another minute he gently pushed on my shoulders and whispered, "No, not yet. Not yet."

With these words he urged my head back and then gently pressed me down on my back before lowering his own head to the already burning flesh located between my legs. I felt his hot breath wash over my most sensitive parts and moaned even as I arched to give him better access. He took it and I felt his lips and tongue touch. He began to lick, gently at first but soon harder and more firmly as he worked his way back and forth from my anus to the top of my slit, sometimes pausing to push deeply inside my flooded tunnel.

For fifteen minutes or more he continued to tease me orally. He circled my rigid clit but avoided actually touching the sensitive organ itself. He also added to the stimulation with his hands, grasping and kneading my breasts, rolling and pinching the nipples between thumbs and forefingers. I moaned and arched, I repeatedly ran my fingers through his hair. I hooked my calves over his own and rubbed our bare legs together. I came. He finally touched my clit and I came and came again.

Then he moved his head up near mine and asked, "Are you still sure, Karen?"

My eyes closed, my body in constant motion and my mind in a turmoil of desire, I managed to get out, "Yes! More than ever. Now, Erik, now!"

He moved above me and I reached to grasp his organ. The rod felt hot and hard and solid in my hand as I moved it to let the head touch the soaked lips at my entrance. I moved it back and forth a couple of times, spreading the moisture, and then placed the head right at the entrance and waited. I had dreamed of this moment a thousand times, imaging all kinds of feelings and responses, but as he began to slowly push inside me I found I had never come close to the reality. It was beyond description.

I had already told Erik - in fact long a go - that my hymen was gone, probably from some of the tomboy activities in which I had engaged. In fact, I had no idea myself exactly when it had happened and maybe it had even occurred in stages. I did know that now there was no obstruction to hinder our activity. (I had used a candle before and knew the path was clear.)

Erik moved more deeply inside me and I felt the stretch. He was definitely larger than the candle but also produced much more exciting feelings as his firm flesh pressed more and more deeply into me. At last I felt his groin press tightly against my own and we both held still for several seconds. Then our bodies started to move, seemingly of their own accord, as he began the out and in motions, pumping me emotionally as well as physically.

I felt myself climbing quickly, higher and higher. This was far beyond any of my own tries at self stimulation. I was rapidly lost, totally engulfed in the experience and only dimly aware of the sounds of our passion. I was climbing rapidly to some level I had never before achieved and in what must have been a very short time I felt myself start over the edge into a climax much, much stronger than I had ever known. It's probably a very good thing that I rose so quickly because I'm sure Erik couldn't have lasted very long himself. As it was I just felt his muscles begin to contract - I had my fingers digging hard into his ass - as my own world exploded in a shower of fiery sparks and colored stars and I ceased to be Karen and instead flew into a million pieces scattering throughout the universe.

I think I cried out but I can't be sure and for some time after I was totally unaware of anything that was happening. When I began to come back to myself, Erik was still lying on me, still embedded inside and still fairly firm. He was breathing hard himself and was clinging to me as I was to him.

We kissed and I whispered, "Thank you, Erik. That was wonderful! More perfect than I ever dreamed."

He kissed me again and said, "It was for me also. More than I would ever have thought possible."

At last he rolled off and I shuddered at the sensation of his organ sliding out. We rolled face to face and then just held each other tightly for long minutes, now and then kissing, and slowly coming back to normal. No, not normal. Things would never be "normal" between us again.

We stayed naked, cuddled together for another half hour. It was cool enough that now we did pull the other sleeping bag over us but beneath that we were quite comfortable the way we were.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.