As I Was Walking in the Park - Cover

As I Was Walking in the Park

Copyright© 2015 by Janet Fremont

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - Karen has just moved to a new home, a new town, a new school. By chance meets a boy who becomes a friend. Over the next few years their friendship grows and becomes much, much more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

It's ten after three and the school bus should be arriving in the next couple of minutes. I can't stand still and keep going back and forth: to the window, to the kitchen to check on food, to the living room to try and just sit for a few minutes. It's not the kids' arrival that is making me so excited. No, it's their father's arrival in another three hours. He's been away for five days now, the longest trip in more than a year and a half. The last time he was gone was in February and then only for two nights.

I smile to myself remembering THAT homecoming. It was about six and the kids were with their grandparents when he came in. The door closed and I was in his arms locked in a steamy kiss. Less than two minutes later I was naked and bent across the arm of the couch with his rigid rod pounding me - I mean really pounding - from behind. It was three hours before we got around to supper that Friday. Twice more before bedtime and once again during the night.

Saturday morning we somehow missed breakfast but got up for lunch largely so we could recover a little bit. We spent Saturday afternoon lying nude before the fire, kissing, stroking, twice making slow, easy love, and mostly just being together. In fact after that trip and my hot reception across the couch arm I think we didn't wear anything but smiles until after lunch Sunday and only then because the kids were due back sometime in the next couple of hours. I can't even guess how many times I came that weekend and while I didn't write down any score or anything I believe it was eight times for my husband as we either slowly made love or he violently fucked me. No, it must have been nine because once I gave him a long, sloppy blow job until he flooded my mouth.

Yes, we're both a little on the high side of thirty-five but we still don't want to keep our hands off of each other. We're both in pretty good shape, probably because of good genes and some luck but also because we take care of ourselves, eat well, and get a lot of exercise, not all of it from sex. We could probably pass for mid to upper twenties - at least if people don't know the kids are ours.

That time he was only gone two nights but it's pretty unusual for us to go that long without some loving recreation. In fact, it's not real common for us to even miss one day. I know the average for people our age is something like three and a half times a week, but we're, well, you might say we are somewhat highly sexed. Not to mention we are even more in love than ever.

I hear the bus pull up out by the road and once again go to the window. As usual Daniel is first off. I see his sturdy ten year old form start down the long drive as Peyton steps off after him. The bus door closes and it pulls away as I watch the two approach at a fast walk, or in Daniel's case a mix of fast walk and quick runs. In another two weeks he will be finished with fourth grade. I can already see the wide shouldered form of his father developing. He has his father's build as well as his brown hair.

A short way behind him is his sister, Peyton. Just finishing eighth grade she will be starting high school next fall. And in another three weeks she will be turning fifteen. Her blonde hair is loose behind her shoulders, hanging part way down her back. She must have gotten that from me. OK, I really know she got it from both of us because blonde is recessive, but is looks a lot like mine did at that age. Both kids have blue eyes which again came from both of us.

Peyton has already developed the curves which are changing her slim body into that of a very attractive young woman. Firm breasts and slim, but rounded hips set off by a very narrow waist. She is fairly tall - already five seven, the same as I am. That she got from her father who stands an inch over six feet. She is also something of a tomboy, another thing she got from me, and spends a lot of time outdoors in some vigorous activity.

Both children are quite smart and do very well in school. Daniel is still a little young for me to tell, but Peyton is definitely a lot more mature than her age would indicate. Fourteen going on forty, in that department.

They come in the door and I remind them, "OK, kids, get your stuff ready, I need to take you over to granddad's in another twenty minutes. They quickly move to their rooms upstairs. Peyton is back down in less than three minutes, her small case in one hand. I would have expected nothing less. She undoubtedly packed it last night. Daniel will take a little longer as he rushes around to find everything now and stuff it in. She places the case by the door to the garage and comes into the kitchen where I'm checking that I have food all ready so I won't have to waste time later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.