Accidental Crossroads - Cover

Accidental Crossroads

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 12

Accidental Crossroads: 12

The Powers that Be? Who the fuck are they? Are they the same as the Powers that Be on Cassandra? I'm a mess.

The putt-putt of the four cylinder jeep entered in to his thoughts. She's back.

Sultry rolled to a stop right by the front steps, practically fell out of the drivers side door and ran up the steps. She crossed the porch, nearly jerked the front screen door off its hinges and hollered, "John! Where are you?"

"In the kitchen, Sultry Wench. What's the matter?"

"Nothing! I have a bank account! I've never had one before! I have a car that I won't worry about! I love you!" she shouted ... in his ear ... or so close it made no never mind.

John tossed his hand over his ear, "OW! Calm down, calm down. What? Really. Watch the watch..."

"I'm so excited," she exclaimed. "You are the first person to treat me like a human being! I'm so happy..." and she started bawling.

John held his arms open and she crawled up in his lap and cried.

Note from author: Insert sobs, drippy nose sniffs and teary eyes at random.

"Why?" she cried between sobs.

"Why? Because everybody should be treated decently. Because all I have is your saying you're a bad girl. You haven't stolen from me ... you don't bring men over ... I haven't ever seen you drunk ... you don't even smoke. So ... you like the pleasure that comes with sex ... so do I."

"You've never even tried to get me in bed."

"Nope ... you work for me ... as a Housekeeper ... not anything else."

"Like a lady ... you treat me like a lady." What he said caught up. "What?"

"What?"

"What you said," she said.

"I said a lot, which part?"

"I work for you," Sultry had an agenda here.

"That's right, you work for me," John said, "It wouldn't be honorable or gentlemanly to use my position..."

"You won't sleep with me?" she asked, "Because I work for you?"

"No."

"You bastard!" She thumped his chest ... it splashed. "Your shirt is all wet."

"You've been crying," John said.

"I quit!" she exclaimed. "Take me to bed!"

Sultry never did wear much ... expediency dictates. She was out of her clothes in a flash. From the neck down? Mickey Jines. From the neck up? Gene Tierney. Sultry was ... sultry.

But ... John was thinking of a girl on Cassandra. A multi orgasmic beautiful young lady who fit. The girl next door ... but ... better.

"I don't accept your resignation."

"You won't sleep with me?"

"I didn't say that ... I won't fuck you. You look like a nice sleeping partner. And it does get cold in Virginia. Go on up stairs ... I'll be up eventually."

She did look good ... tight, taut, puffy nipples. The way her buttocks rolled with each swaying step...

Twenty minutes later, John went up those same stairs. She was asleep in the middle of his big bed ... sucking her thumb. She looked ... angelic ... asleep.

He crawled in, she curled up on his shoulder ... still asleep. It was very nice.

In the middle of the night ... or Saturday morning ... John heard a slight noise in the house.

He wasn't that long absent from the fields of war ... the M16 was missing ... no KBAR... Baseball bat, I have a baseball bat ... no ... a Bo staff ... in the closet. He was up and out without disturbing Sultry. The closet ... he'd oiled the hinges on every door in the house. The Bo, although he'd called it a walking stick, one and a quarter inches in diameter from end to end ... ends capped with wet rawhide that dried like iron. Six feet long and strong enough to use in support moves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.