Accidental Crossroads - Cover

Accidental Crossroads

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 7

His interest was pointing straight up. The white terrycloth robe lost its tent.

"I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!" Cassie said. "It went away ... I knew it was too good to be true! But, still, it was the longest I've ever seen one ... ulp!"

John dropped the robe.

"Holy Shit!"

Talk about your sudden reversals.

John dropped between her legs ... her cooter winked and drooled. Hey, I'm still a country boy.

I know Virginia has the reputation of Bright Lights Big City. The closest town is over the ridge from Frogmorton. The village had the enviable name of Grundy ... compared to Frogmorton ... it IS Bright Lights Big City. Grundy: A population of some 2000 people ... and losing steadily. It floods regularly ... eight times since 1929. There are 100 women for 89 males. Sure I learned about women.

John stuck his tongue in Cassie's cooter and tried to tickle her tonsils with it.

"I tink you boke by node," John said, after he was able to retrieve his head from between tightly clenched thighs. He screwed it down tightly.

"Oh, I AM sorry" ... she looked down ... his interest hadn't flagged a bit. Cassie's eyes got as big as silver dollars. "You didn't lose it? I don't know as much as I thought I did ... I mean ... I read all the after rescue journals. One has to be objective about written history ... things are never what they are purported to be. I know, I mean, I didn't know. My expectations? Gone down the flusher ... that is impressive." She nodded at 'it'.

John let her babble for a few minutes ... he still hadn't gone down when she ran down.

"It's still up?"

"As long as you don't have clothes on ... it's going to be up," John said. "I don't know what Your mirror says to you but from this side ... you have to be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I thought Elizabeth was something ... but you..."

"Can ... May ... I ... touch it?"

"I have a better idea," he moved from the penalty box to the president chair.

Her eyes followed the pink carrot as he walked around the desk. When she couldn't follow the bouncing exclamation point her head fell back and off the edge of the desk. "Give me your hands."

She caressed and tugged.

"Gently ... gently," John rubbed Big Pink over her forehead. Pre-cum left a little trail. "Would you like to kiss it?" he asked.

The idea gave her a mini ... the act, several more.

"Open your mouth."

Cassie Caretaker didn't have a gag reflex.

John held her head to prevent injury to her neck. "Don't bite," he said.

No lolly had ever tasted so good, it was warm and hard with a slippery flavor and a silky taste. She worked it. And worked it ... and worked it.

He stayed hard.

Cassie stopped, "It's still up and it didn't spit."

"Time for the Grand Finale."

He lifted her head up and said, "Stay."

She did, but watched him travel to the other side of the desk. She was flooded. He slid in gently, bottoming out with a few inches to spare.

"You're small, tight. Don't move ... adapt ... stretch ... get comfortable..."

Comfortable was the last word she remembered.

She woke up in the morning in a huge bed, resting on John's chest.

He was watching her.

"What did you do to me?"

"I might ask you the same thing ... get up ... shower."

He joined her.

When he started to wash her hair, he had to support her.

Earth women have direct connections from nipple to pussy.

Cassandrian women have the same connection but they also connect through the roots of their hair.

John thought she would drown. She flopped like a fish on the hook.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.