Mister Gabe
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Dainii

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mister Gabe is our neighbor. He has taken over our lives in ways I didn't think possible. I am going to change that. Somehow.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

David and Jennifer's Anniversary...

September was a terrible month.

Erin was gone, although she called me every couple of nights and it was fun hearing about all of the new things in her life at college. She had a new roommate who she was struggling to get along with, and she had a couple of bouts of homesickness, but overall things were going well for her while I was at home missing her at least as much.

Sara was also back at school, and Brock back to work with his dad's company. Having them both living in the house with us took some adjusting, but everybody took it in stride. Sara and I spent some time together, but I made a point of limiting those to only a couple of nights. I wanted her relationship with her husband to grow and forced myself to consciously step back from her.

Jennifer was a ghost. She walked through the bedroom at the beginning of each day, dressed for work and heading for the kitchen for breakfast with the kids. Normally 'C' would have it ready, and we all just sat down to eat. Jen would talk with the kids, and 'C', but all I got were monosyllabic answers. The Mister Gabe imposed communication barrier took its toll on me I have to admit.

Mike was Mike. A teenage boy – brash and self-confident. He started working out at the school gym to add muscle to his growing frame. Molly noticed Jen's treatment of me and made a point of returning it to her tenfold, refusing to engage with her mother on anything.

'C' was a godsend to our family, becoming the glue that held us all together. She took care of most meals, and ensured that homework was getting done. Her efforts underlined the fact that Jennifer was less and less a part of our daily lives, her daily 'appearances' not-with-standing. 'C' spent most nights with me, and we talked a lot about her future. She was delighted in the prospect of getting a job but was uninterested in finding her own place – even though she now knew that she had the money to do so.

MP's wife arrived at the Black residence the first week of September. She dressed up in a suit similar to 'C's old concierge outfit and took to doing all of the things that 'C' used to do for him. The first time she appeared in the backyard while the kids were there was interesting as I watched Jennifer and Mrs. MP struggle to explain why the wife of their dad's highly paid boss was working for the neighbor as a servant. When they looked to me for an explanation I just shrugged and pointed them at their mother. I had absolutely no intention of getting involved in that discussion.

I was successful locating the part of the firm's library in which all of the documents pertaining to Mister Gabe's business was stored. I took to working late many nights, perusing the papers, as a plan started to form. I had reached an agreement with anouther firm to move to them, but with my discoveries, I agreed with the new firm to delay my move until the first of the new year. I would need that long to pull things together. They were long hours, but all dedicated to a good cause in my mind.

And of course, the horrific events in New York over shadowed everybody's lives.

October...

As October opened, 'C' and I were both surprised and delighted one evening to find Jennifer waiting for us in the bedroom when we retired for the night. Jen, still ignoring me completely, told 'C' that she had set up an interview with the Principal of her school, who was looking for an office administrator. The role was not up to 'C's education or previous experience, but it was a foot in the door. That weekend 'C', Jen, and Sara spent a Saturday shopping for business outfits for 'C'. The interview the following Monday was a success and she was scheduled to start her new job at Jennifer's school the next week.

Given our surreal life since I gave Jen to the black bastard, and the chaos leading up to Sara's wedding, let alone the wedding itself and the couple of weeks right after it, I had completely forgotten that my anniversary was in October. The anniversary of the day that I had wed the love of my life was on the Sunday before 'C' started work.

I wasn't reminded of it until the night of, after a busy day at work – yes, I was working weekends - and a normal'ish family dinner.

After dinner we had spent some time sitting on the patio having a drink as the sun set. Brock and Sara were at his folk's house for dinner and we didn't expect them back until late. Mike and Molly were swimming in the pool for a while before Mike dried off and headed in to the house. 'C' was sitting beside me on one couch while Jennifer sat beside Mister Gabe on the other. They weren't too close to each other as the kids were around, but I could see her hand drift over to touch him occasionally. Everybody was wearing summer casual – shorts, t-shirts – as the day was a warm one. When Mike left, Molly dried off and then came to join us, plopping herself between 'C' and I, staring coldly at Mister Gabe and her mother.

An uncomfortable silence ensued until, now glaring at her mother, Molly acidly asked, "why don't you just kiss him mother? I've seen you do it often enough before. Go ahead!"

Mister Gabe looked at our youngest for a moment, and then glanced at me with an eyebrow cocked in inquiry. "I think that I'm going to go up to bed," he said. He stood, and then glancing pointedly at Molly, bent over to kiss my wife on the lips. It was chaste compared to what I had seen them do in the past, but there was no doubt that tongues engaged for a minute. Molly snorted and looked up at me. Mister Gabe straightened and with a nod to all of us, headed into his side of the house leaving Jennifer on the couch by herself.

Jennifer also rose, and then surprising the shit out of me, she came around the fire pit to lean down and give me a kiss on the lips. Brief, chaste, but still it was a kiss. Then she straightened, softly caressing my cheek as she gazed down into my eyes. The coldness that I had seen there since the wedding was gone. She whispered, "I'm going to bed too. Don't be long David." Huh?

We all watched her head into the house. Molly rose and departed, leaving 'C' and me. I grabbed her arm and pulled her over so that she was sitting on my lap sideways. First I gave her a kiss on the neck and then started to snake my hand under her t-shirt, cupping her breast. "David," she whispered throatily. "No, not tonight," and she stood, adjusting her shirt as she did. "Good night David."

Huh? My daughter dares her mother to make out with her supposedly secret lover. My wife kisses me and actually looks at me without daggers. And 'C', the woman who gave herself to me, and has been in my bed for most of the last month, refuses me. What the fuck?

I finished my drink and then spent a few minutes cleaning up. Then I went inside and up the stairs. Lights were out at every door but I tried 'C's room anyway – I wanted to see what was up with her – but it was locked. I shrugged while standing there contemplating the locked door, then headed for my room.

I opened the door and went to pour myself anouther drink. Turning, glass in hand, I noticed that the light to the ensuite was on, the fan on inside, and the door ajar. Huh? I walked over and pushed the door open. Jennifer was lying back in the bathtub, bubbles up to her chin. Her eyes were closed.

I stepped in to the room and sat down on the edge of the tub, looking down at my wife. Jen's eyes opened and she looked up at me. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "Mister Gabe said that I could ... should, spend this night with you." She smiled, but there was a tenseness to the smile.

I cocked my head to the side, rose and left the room. I poured her a drink, and returned, handing it to her. Before I could speak she sat up in the tub, her beautiful breasts rising from the bubbles, and said, "I don't want to talk about Mister Gabe, or the last three months. He told me to tell you that it is just us tonight, David."

Ok, I said to myself, although at the back of my mind there was a faint warning siren sounding, trying to tell me to beware. I ignored it. We talked. Me sitting on the edge of the tub. Jen soaking. Both sipping at our drinks. We talked about the kids. We talked about the school year so far. We talked about my work – although I didn't mention that I had already made arrangements to get away from the firm and MP, or that I had started to look through Mister Gabe's business affairs at the office. We did not talk about Erin, or me and Sara, but eventually I did bring up 'C', and we discussed her upcoming job. Jen asked me if I was 'being taken care of', and I knew she was talking about me and Sara and 'C'. I simply nodded, gaining a soft smile in return. Then she said, "help me up," as she started to stand.

I held her hand as she rose from the suds. It was like I was seeing her for the first time. Long hair that she had kept out of the water, now draped across her wet shoulders. Fine featured face, pretty smile. Just larger than handful sized breasts – or at least my handfuls; I couldn't help but think that they were small in Mister Gabe's hands. Tiny waist, and I could see that she must have ramped up her work-out regimen because I could see abs where before there had been only soft flesh. Shapely, muscular legs climaxing at her 'V'. Large, full pussy lips framing a delicious, warm cave and topped by a small landing strip shaped to point the way.

I stepped back as she stepped out. She reached for and handed me a towel and indicated that I should dry her off. I did, taking my time, starting at her neck and shoulders and working my way down. I was kneeling in front of her and had just finished her feet and legs and was looking directly at her pussy lips and thinking about leaning in to kiss her there when I noticed something.

Written in tiny, black letters just above her landing strip was 'I belong to Gabriel Black'. My head snapped up to look into my wife's eyes. She frowned down at me, "what?" She bent over a bit, "oh, don't worry about that Dave. It isn't a permanent tattoo – I told you that I wouldn't let that happen. It is done with an airbrush and lasts a couple of weeks or so. This is the third."

I stood, "the black bastard does this?"

She smiled, although the smile looked a bit forced, "no, he ... he takes me into a place downtown run by a 'friend' of his. I strip down and lie on the table and the 'friend' does it. It only takes a few minutes." She looked away from me.

" ... and?" I asked, because I could see she wasn't telling me everything.

She looked up at me, grimaced, and then shrugged, "the 'friend' says that the area has to be particularly soft for this to work – I know it is bullshit – but he gets it that way by eating me out first. Once I cum, and then relax, he does this." She paused. "Mister Gabe just sits there and watches."

"Oh." What could I say. I turned away and walked into the bedroom, refilled my drink, and went out to the balcony to sit down. The sun had set some time ago so the room I had walked through was dark, and I didn't turn on the balcony light. I wanted the darkness to hide my confusion over what was going on.

After a moment Jennifer followed me out. She was nude. I looked at her thinking my wife would have never stepped, nude, out on to this balcony. She came over and sat herself down on my lap, placing her arms around my neck and resting her head on my chest under my chin.

"Jennifer. What are you doing? I mean," I elaborated, "since Sara's wedding you have been so cold to me, and you told me that that was going to be the way it would be. I don't understand what you are doing?"

She started to nibble at my neck, placing soft kisses as she did. "Mister Gabe told me I could, no, that I 'should' be with you tonight."

Huh? "Why tonight?"

She stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes, "because this is our anniversary lover."

I was gobsmacked! I had forgotten about that – actually I had thought about it during Sara's wedding, and just expected that celebrating our anniversary was a thing of the past so put it out of my mind. I recovered, "Mister Gabe told you to. What did, do, you want?"

Softly she said, "I don't want to ever forget, or miss, the anniversary of the day that I became your wife David Dane. It was the best day of my life, the culmination of all of my dreams to that point." She pulled my head down to look deep into my eyes for a moment and then leaned in to whisper in my ear, "I did, do, and always, always will love you my darling husband." She kissed me then, the kind of kiss that we used to share all of the time. Passionate, tongues, heat, all of it. My mind sailed away from me as I experienced a moment that I had come to believe may never happen again.

Jen pulled her lips from mine and with very serious eyes she stated, "don't ever forget what I just said, or this moment, regardless of whatever may happen in the future. This moment and what I just said are the truth." Then, wiggling her butt on my lap and smiling at me, "it feels like you want more than necking, Mister Dane." Sure enough, I was as stiff as a steel rod, under my wife and trapped within the pants that I was still wearing.

"Let's go to bed," I whispered with a throaty husk to my voice.

Momentarily I saw her brow furrow, but I ignored that as I stood, holding my wife in my arms. I stepped into the darkened bedroom, all shades of grey and black, and set her down on the bed. Jennifer glanced towards our closet and then up at me, "let me undress you."

I pulled my shirt off over my head and discarded it on the floor as Jennifer pulled my belt off. Then she worked the button open and pulled the zipper down. She glanced up at me and with a dramatic flair pulled my pants and shorts to the floor. Freed, my cock bounced up at her. She grinned again and licked her lips and then stood. "Get in the middle of the bed David." I did.

Jen crawled up on to the bed with me and pulled me down, and then stretched up over me, dragging her breasts up my abdomen to grasp my wrists and straighten my arms out above my head. "I think that I need to restrain you a bit tonight darling." Huh? "Otherwise you are going to get carried away." My wife pulled the arm restraints that Mister Gabe had had installed from the headboard and put my wrists in them. With a firm tug my arms were held in place. While she was doing that her breasts were hanging in my face so I was trying to catch nipples with my mouth – unsuccessfully.

She lay back down pinning me under her. I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy as she dragged it down my abdomen, stopping so that the head of my cock was just below her pussy lips. Jen began kissing me again, holding my head tightly in her hands. My eyes closed as I enjoyed my wife's lips.

Jennifer's knees were outside of my hips, and I could feel her feet hooked on the inside of my knees. She gave me a particularly passionate kiss and then whispered very softly in my ear, "he made me do this." That didn't register because I could feel her reach down between our bodies to grasp my straining cock. She pulled it away from where it had been anxiously nudging at the entrance to her warm cave and positioned it so that her lips were on either side. Then she started to move slowly back and forth. She was dragging her turgid nipples across my chest while my cock slid to and fro between her moist valley and scraping across her clit. I was in heaven with my breath turning ragged. I didn't even notice the bed sag between my legs as my wife used her hooked feet to pull my legs wide apart.

Suddenly Jennifer stopped moving, her lips firmly planted on mine, sucking the air from me. I heard a deep voice coming from the darkness behind her, "happy anniversary Dane. Your treat is to feel, intimately, as I take MY wife's ass." I started screaming in my mind and trying to whip my head away from Jennifer's grasp.

I could now feel the weight on the bed between my legs. I felt fingertips brush my hips as they took firm hold of Jen's body. I felt the air leave her mouth into mine as the black bastard inserted his cock into her rosebud. And I felt his weight lay on top of my wife, on top of me, as he sank fully into her.

I tried to yell. I tried to move away from this assault. I could not do either.

Mister Gabe growled at me, "you have been a pain from day one Dane." He pulled away from Jen. "You just don't seem to get it. This is my bitch." He hammered a stroke into my wife. "She will do anything I tell her to do." He pulled back and immediately rammed into her again. "She loves me, and not you! She loves my cock, and not yours! She is MINE!" With each statement from Mister Gabe, he drove down into Jennifer flattening her body on mine, driving her body up and down mine with my cock trapped in her folds, but not allowed entrance.

My screams were muffled by Jennifer and as much as I twisted I could not remove the weight pinning me to the bed.

Eventually the black bastard rose to his knees pulling Jennifer's body up with him, but leaning over her and using his hand to press her tits into my chest and her face into mine. Then he started to jackhammer in to her, over and over. This went on for a lifetime until, finally, I could hear his breath explode from him and he collapsed again so that Jen's cunt was pressed into my abdomen as he came into her ass.

He lay there for a while catching his breath, and I realized that I had stopped yelling. My wife was crying and with her lips still at mine, whispering over and over that she was sorry. Finally Mister Gabe had enough. He clipped her across the back of the head as he arose, and then grabbing a fistful of her hair he pulled her from me so that she was standing beside him. He bent slightly, digging his large fingers into her ass. In a moment he bent over me to wipe the cum, his cum, that he had just taken from my wife, on to my chest, smearing it to cover as much of me as he could.

I couldn't say a thing I was in such a rage. At that moment I vowed to ruin the black bastard, in every way that I could.

Finally, Mister Gabe bent Jennifer backwards and put his lips on hers. I lay there watching my wife return his kiss with passion – belying her earlier words to me.

They stood, and then hand in hand, they walked through the interconnecting door to his side of the house. I tried everything that I could to release my bonds, but was not able to.

That is the way that 'C' found me in the morning when she hesitantly opened the door to peak into the room.

...

The Plan to get MG (October)

The camel's back was irrevocably broken when the straw named Mister Gabe fucked my wife's ass, on top of me. Any hesitation about the lengths to which I would go to 'pay him back' were tossed out of the window.

From the moment that 'C' untied my arms the morning after I became a man on a mission. I spent the rest of that month and most of the next either at my office downtown, or locked in my office at home. It was the only thing that I could think about. Everything else fell by the wayside.

I understood that keeping documents secure at home would be problematic – even in the black-bastard-free-zone of my home office. Mister Gabe had a succession of women filling his 'C' role and they all quickly acquired the bad habit of strolling through my house whenever they wanted to. After I threw the first one out of the kitchen Jennifer yelled at me that it was her house too and she could invite whomever she wanted inside, whenever she wanted to ... all while the black bastard was sitting at our kitchen table grinning at me.

It was also obvious that I could not trust Jennifer. Mister Gabe was right in that regard, she would do anything that he told her – and I suspected that would include rifling through the papers in my office if he ever got suspicious of all of the time I was spending in there. The 'distancing' was now working two ways. I just didn't talk to Jennifer. I could barely look at her.

That became obvious to the rest of my household too. I just didn't try to hide my disdain for the woman that I had married. How the fuck could she have allowed that to happen – and especially how could she have perverted our wedding anniversary in such a fashion? The excuse that 'Mister Gabe told her to' have worn too thin. It became a very tense situation that evolved into 'my team' and 'Jen's team'.

'C', of course, understood my mood completely, and her attitude towards Jen changed overnight. While 'C' had lived Jen's life, she said that she had never done something like that to her ex ... and as she explained it to me, while Mister Gabe could be very mean to the ex-husband, as far as she knew he had never done something like that before to anyone else. It made things a bit tense for her at work for a while although 'C' said that Jen was completely different in her professional space. Eventually, while at work they remained cordial, even friendly in a business sense, at home 'C' was doing some 'distancing' herself.

Molly, who knew the back story, even though I wouldn't tell her details of the anniversary, could clearly see that something new had happened. My youngest daughter already didn't like what Jennifer was doing, so she quickly aligned herself into my team. Mike, even though normally distracted, as most teenage boys tend to be, also couldn't miss the frigid atmosphere. I couldn't, and didn't, fault him for landing in his mother's camp.

I couldn't tell Sara what had happened – I just refused to discuss it – so as she observed the heightened tension between me and her mom she was at first confused by the escalation and worried about the longer term – Sara still held on to the belief that 'it would get better'.

I found out later that she enlisted Brock to find out what was going on. One evening while I was ensconced in my office she had sent him after Jen when she departed the family to 'go to bed early'. Apparently he had caught her in the closet opening the door to Mister Gabe's side, and forced her into telling the story. That night Sara had come in to my room and spent the night with me and 'C'. After some torrid sex that left the three us entwined with each other, panting, Sara revealed what she had had Brock do.

Her husband had pinned my wife to the door and tore her clothes from her body as soon as she refused to talk with him. Then, while reefing on her hair with both hands he had forced her to the carpet and force fucked her ass as he demanded that she tell him. Eventually, she had broken down, weeping into her hands while lying in a fetal position on the floor of the closet, and spilled the story to him. Brock had repeated it all to my daughter.

Sara joined my team.

Near the end of November Sara walked into my office with her cell phone in her hand, "Dad. Erin is on the phone. She says that she has been trying to call you for weeks and you haven't picked up or returned any of her messages. She is telling me that she is going to quit school and come home to find out what is going on."

I knew that I had virtually checked out of things, but hadn't really realized that it had been so long. I motioned for Sara to hand me the phone. She did and then she sat on my lap as I talked with Erin. It took a while to apologize, and then to explain, and then to convince her that I was 'ok' and that she did not have to drop everything to come home. At that point Sara actually took the phone from me to help convince her friend that I was being taken care of, and that Erin could stay in school. The three of us ended up talking for almost two hours.

During those months of self-imposed fixation, I found out a number of things about the black bastard. I won't bore you with too many details but suffice it to say Mister Gabe is an extremely wealthy man. A chemist, he had formulated a drug for use in the pharmaceutical industry – something that was an important ingredient in a whole host of medicines – from which he derived significant incomes. He had literally hundreds of bank and investment accounts, most shielded offshore from the taxman, houses on two continents and a number of islands, cars, and a couple of private planes.

After delving into, and mapping out the smallest detail of 'Mister Gabe Inc', I set my mind to putting in place plans that would result in Mister Gabe becoming a pauper – to the benefit of numerous charities and educational institutions. I was worried about the actions being able to be traced back to me so I spent considerable time noodling on that subject – eventually landing on a scheme to have all of the 'instructions' coming from MP. It proved to be ridiculously easy to obtain his signature, convert it to an electronic one and then place them on all of the instructions. I was positive that since he was part of Mister Gabe's circle and knew about Jennifer that that gave him a hold over me above and beyond normal expectations. He was wrong.

The final step was to set up a method to put all or parts of the plan into action remotely as I wasn't intending to be in the firm for much longer and I didn't know yet when I would actually 'push the button'. I ended up simply setting up some internet accounts in MP's wife's name (to give the illusion of dissimulation) which I could use when needed.

Finally, by the end of November, I had everything set. All I had to do was press 'go'.

...

The Present - June 2013

I looked over at Jennifer. My musings had reminded me of just how 'hardened' my heart had become towards my wife ... and why it had happened. I blinked slowly, taking anouther sip of my drink as she smiled tentatively at me again. Then she asked me, "what are you thinking about right now? You look so upset."

"Our anniversary. The first one," was all I said.

"Oh nooo," she cried silently and bent her face down into her hands ... her body starting to rock silently back and forth as she sobbed. As she bent over, her housecoat gaped open revealing my wife's chest to me. I could see the bars through her nipples. I could see the pendant hanging from the right one. In the shadowy light I couldn't read it, but I knew what it said... 'Gabriel'.

I frowned. Not consciously, but that is what I did. It occurred to me that sometime this weekend I would probably be putting the 'plan' in effect. The plan that I had laboured so hard to build in order to destroy Mister Gabe. My frown turned into a minute smile, and I reached over to softly pat Jennifer on the back.

Closing my eyes, I allowed my mind to once again drift back ... remembering the second year of Mister Gabe.

...

Erin's Mom (November)

The last week of November ... on the Tuesday ... I finally put all of my papers into the new safe that I had had installed, turned the lock and sat back comfortably in my chair. It was all done, and I was satisfied. I sat there for a few moments and then decided to see what the rest of the household was up to so I got up and headed in to the family room.

There I found 'C' and Jennifer sitting, talking, on the couch with the TV playing nonsense in the background. Mister Gabe was sitting in my chair and I was momentarily irked by that. There was no sign of Molly or Mike.

"What are you talking about," I inquired as I moved to sit down on the couch between Jennifer and 'C'.

"So the mighty man of the house has emerged from his den," boomed the black bastard sarcastically. "Are you back with us, or is this just a drive-by?"

I glanced at him and calmly said, "shut the fuck up. I wasn't talking to you." I turned to 'C' with my eyebrows raised, waiting for an answer to my question.

"Jen and I were discussing the staff Christmas party. Mister Gabe was suggesting that it happen in the backyard here, but we've already decided that that won't happen. Too many people, ya da, ya da." 'C' paused for a breath while Mister Gabe snorted, "we did decide that it would happen in the school board's offices and we were just getting more into the logistics of it ... because those fall to me to arrange."

I felt my wife's hand touch my wrist so I turned to her to see a strained smile on her face. "You have to come to it with me David. I ... I want you to come with me." She gulped, "please?"

Again the black bastard snorted and then said, "this falls within the bounds of the agreement, Dane. You are allowed to 'look' like you are husband and wife in support of her career. So my wife has my blessing to ask you."

While he was talking my eyes did not leave Jennifer's. I could see that she did appear to really want 'me' to come with her. "Bluntly, if forced to a decision right now, my answer would be 'no', I am not interested." 'C' placed her hand on my other wrist, so I paused. "However, I feel the possibility of a certain softening of my position coming on ... so ... I'll give you my answer in a few days." My phone rang.

I looked at it to see Erin's smiling face, "excuse me a moment." I got up and strolled back to my office while accepting the call.

"Hello my girl!"

"David."

"Erin, what's up?"

"Well, sir," and I noted the term, "I have something to ask you. Actually a couple of somethings."

I bent to the mini-fridge in my office; extracted a beer and popped the top; then sat in my office chair, leaning back comfortably. "What can I do for one of my favorite people?" I really was in an expansive mood having completed all of 'I will get you, you black bastard, work'.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.