Flung Backwards - Cover

Flung Backwards

Copyright© 2015 by WACKIE

Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - O how we want to start over with what we know after we retire. just think of all the things you could do to make that fortune you tried to make in one adventure after another. not any sex at the beginning but that red head is going to come to life sometime. ALL MIND TALK TO EACH OTHER IN ( ) THIS IS FICTION---things might not be invented yet in this time frame....It is Science Fiction, Time Travel, and A lifetime Fantasy all wrapped up in one. Sit back and see where it goes. I plan to.........

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I woke up around my normal time, 5:00 a.m. Ashley was on my shoulder. I took my time and managed to get up without waking her. I went down and started a pot of coffee. I got on the computer and began the process of putting together the perfect car that will grab the attention of the public. I found the perfect body style. It was the front end of the 1960 Plymouth XNR concept classic drive; however, I wanted it all the way across the front, something like the 2015 Charger but with the bumper all the way around like the XNR. We could make it the size of the Vet. I had to see if the old molds of the Series 1507-473 cu. in. 67-degree V-12 engine were still in stock. I found a motor used in the 1950 V-12 used in the Ferrari. It would be great if we could create a smaller version like that engine.

Then I discovered the Merlin Packard V-1650-1. It was a V-12 engine built by Packard for WW-2 at the plant I had just bought. I needed to find the man at the plant that knew the entire tool and die components. I found the Ultramic was a hydraulic torque converter automatic transmission that Packard produced in 1949. I did not see why we could not increase the gears to 4 forward and reverse. I found a site for nine inch rims, too.

I was surprised to see the icon pop up on the screen. I clicked on it and saw the words flash up on the screen, "We are excited at how you and Ashley are doing. We will provide you with the blue prints for the complete 350 engine and for the body design, too. There is one for the 4-speed automatic transmission. There is one for the intake and double pumper carburetor as well." They will find the dies for the 350 engine beside the 473.

"Thank you. I am so proud of the help," I typed back, and pushed print.

I looked at the plans for the smaller frame and specs. The wheel base was 111.2 inches. The detail for the building of the car was like nothing I had ever seen.

Suddenly, I felt Ashley's arms go around me. Her hair brushed the side of my head as her chin lay on my shoulder. I put my hand up and caressed the side of her face and said, "You feel so good. Good morning, my love."

I eased my head around to kiss her cheek but she turned and our lips met for the most cock-raising kiss I could remember. It must have had the same results on her because she said, "Would you like to come back to bed?"

For an answer, I raised up while making sure our contact never separated. Once I stood up, I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed. There were no clothes to remove since we had not bothered putting any on.

"My sweet little sugar plum, you are about to be raped."

"You can't rape the willing."

"Okay, how do you want it?"

"69."

She was lying on her back so I climbed on top. She immediately started by taking the spongy head in her mouth. I was in the process of bending down to kiss her swollen lower sweet lips. The heat from her mouth on my now indurated manhood almost made me erupt violently. I had to concentrate to keep on toward my goal. I managed to start heating her up, concentrating on her most vulnerable spot.

I knew I had hit the right spot when she suddenly let go of my cock and started to make a lusty moan. I kept up the attack until she screamed, "OH MY, OH MY! I'M DYINGGG! AAHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE, PLEEEEAAASSE ... DOOONNN'''TTTT ... SSSSSS ... TTOPP!"

I swung around and slipped my cock into her. I started slowly pumping when she started pounding hard against me and I could hold it no longer. I erupted like a volcano!

"OOO ... BBBBBAA ... BB ... III ... EEE!" I exploded.

She let loose again as I did. We just lay there holding each other until I softened enough that I slipped out of her.

"Well, we had better get dressed and go find a realtor. I want to leave here and move to Detroit." I said using the mind talk.

"I like that. I think we can build an empire for cars, trucks, even ATV'S. Let's talk this way as much as possible."

"I agree. We need to get it to where it is second nature."

We got up and began to shower and dress, talking to each other all through the process. I explained the new car I was planning. She was excited. "I can test drive it!" she burst out loud. We both burst out laughing. It was a test for us to remember to keep our cool when talking through our mind when around others.

We found a small restaurant in which to eat breakfast. Since we were in downtown Memphis, we walked around until we found a realtor that specialized in big business. He was very excited to find a buyer when I offered to pay him 5% of the sale price. We agreed on $2,000,000,000 for 50 luxury hotels all over the world. Who knows, maybe Hilton will buy it.

We packed up our belongings. I informed my guards that I would no longer need them. I had Carson pick us up in the limo. By 12:00 we were in the air on the way to Detroit.

"Carson, I am going to stay in Detroit. I am going to buy a house close to the Packard Plant. I would like you to stay on as my butler and driver. I will double yours and your wife's salaries. I will also buy a house big enough for all of us."

"Let me talk to my better half. I would love to."


My hotels weren't sold yet, so we checked into our suite again. I had the bell boys to move all of our stuff in while we found a realtor.

"I think I have the very home for you. It is five miles from the Packard plant. It consists of 8,000 square feet. It has 8 bedrooms and 8 baths. Each bedroom has its own complete bath. It sits on five acres of lush green grass. It is complete with a 20-car garage and a 3,000 square foot keeper's quarters that has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. It is only $5,000,000," said the realtor.

"(Baby, I don't think we can do any better)."

"(Neither do I, honey)."

"Okay, take us to it," I said to the realtor.

It was just what we were looking for. It was huge. We fell in love with it immediately. By late afternoon we were looking at furniture. It was so much fun talking to each other without using words. The salesman did not have a clue how we never said anything but just pointed at what we wanted and just said "That." By the time we were through, it was 8:00 p.m. and we had spent $200,000 on furniture. It was to be delivered and set up tomorrow afternoon around 4:00.

We stopped and ate dinner. When we got home it was 10:00. We set the alarm and went to bed naked. We, of course fell asleep holding each other. We did not move all night. When the alarm went off at 6:00 a.m. we were still in the same position we were when we went to sleep.

We hopped out of bed, showered and dressed in a hurry so we could stop to eat. We walked into the main office at 8:00. Skye was standing at the secretary's desk. "Good morning, Skye. How are things? How are you, Sylvia?" I said to the secretary.

"We have a problem. Billy Wayne would not let anyone here do his bookkeeping. He had it taken care of outside somewhere, Skye said, with a showing of concern.

"Did he leave the bookkeeping books here?" Ashley asked.

The secretary spoke for the first time, "Yes, he left them. You can say anything about him. He had quite a temper but he was honest. That doesn't solve our problem though."

"(Baby, I have a CPA degree)."

"(Do you want to do that job? It might be ruff)."

"(I would be glad to)."

"Yes, it solves a whole lot of problems. Ashley has a CPA degree. Sylvia, would you show Ashley the books. Skye and I will go into his office and get down to business."

We split ways and everybody got down to business. While I went into the office I talked to my little sweetie, "(Call me if you need anything, darling. I will confer with you to keep you up to date)."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.