Flung Backwards
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by WACKIE

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - O how we want to start over with what we know after we retire. just think of all the things you could do to make that fortune you tried to make in one adventure after another. not any sex at the beginning but that red head is going to come to life sometime. ALL MIND TALK TO EACH OTHER IN ( ) THIS IS FICTION---things might not be invented yet in this time frame....It is Science Fiction, Time Travel, and A lifetime Fantasy all wrapped up in one. Sit back and see where it goes. I plan to.........

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

It was 8:00 a.m. when I called the headquarters of Packard. "I would like to make an appointment with the president of Packard. My name is Ted Knight of Knight Industries," I said when the greeter answered.

"One moment, please," she answered.

The phone rang again. "Mr. Ward's office, may I help you?"

"My name is Ted Knight of Knight Industries. I would like to make an appointment with Mr. Ward. I read about his financial problems. I have a business proposition to run by him."

"One moment, please,"

I waited for about one minute when she said, "Would 10:00 a.m. be okay?"

"Yes, I will be there by 10:00. Thank you."

When I walked into the office of the president of Packard I was dressed for the kill in my most expensive suit. I arrived about 9: 45 and was let in almost immediately. I had my pilot and bodyguards to sit in the lobby.

"I am pleased to meet you, Mr. Ward. I have always loved the Packard. I have a 1950 limo. I read in the paper where there seems to be some financial problems plaguing your company," I said reaching across the desk with my hand and getting right to the point.

"First of all, call me Billy Wayne. We are experiencing the squeeze of the big three. They are much larger than us and are trying to put us out of business."

"I am financially well off and would like to help. I have an inside source that tells me about a car that will probably come out in about 4 years that will propel G.M. to the largest car manufacturer in the world. What would it take to set this company on the path to beat them to the punch? How many employees are we talking about?"

"I have the figures right here. $6,000,000 would buy us lock, stock, and barrel. We have at this time 3,300 employees."

"Okay, if I put $10,000,000 in the pot would you stay on at your current salary and let me be the silent owner and call all the shots?"

"Most definitely! All these employees spent 4 hard years making engines for WW2 airplanes in this plant. This plant is the biggest single plant in America. I would like to repay them for all they did."

"I know the UAW is probably working on you right now. If we have a deal, I want to beat them to the punch. How soon could we finalize this deal?"

"I am sure we could put it in motion today if you used cash."

"Okay, may I use your phone."

"Sure, help yourself."

I took the phone and dialed my home office. When my secretary answered I said, "I want you to contact the bank. I'm in the process of buying Packard Motor Company for $6,000,000, but I need $10,000,000 sent. This extra will start everything into full operation. Let me know when the cash could be delivered to my location at Billy Wayne Ward's office. Find a lawyer that we use here in Detroit, and have him to get over here as soon as he can. When you find out, please call me back at GL5-1222."

When I hung up the phone, the look on his face was priceless. I brought him back to reality when I said, "Now, first and foremost, how many shifts are currently running?"

"We have two shifts; but, I am going to have to lay off one."

"Is there a location here where we could speak to everyone at the same time?"

"Yes, there is the north warehouse that is vacant."

I was interrupted by the ringing of the phone. He answered and handed it to me. "Hello."

"Mr. Ted, the money will be delivered at 11:45 this morning. The lawyer is Edward Matlock and will be there at 12:00."

"Thank you very much."

I said to Billy Wayne, "The money will be here at 11:45. When can you set up a meeting where all the employees can be present? Better yet, tomorrow will be a paid vacation day for both shifts. I will check to see if I can book the Fisher Building conference room tomorrow."

I took the phone and called my secretary, "Hello, Knight Industries, may I help you?"

"Yes, it is me again. I need you to book the Fisher Building conference room tomorrow."

"Will do! By the way, Ashley Carrington called and asked about employment. She said she was fired for not keeping you from going in without an appointment."

"Would you like to be my personal secretary?"

"No, I am too old to do all the traveling with you and Carson."

'Ok, after you book the room, call Ashley back and tell her she is hired. Ask her if she can pack her clothes and be at the airport by 4:00 p.m. Tell her to look for the Knight Industries plane.

By the way, Barb, what is your salary?"

"I am making $3,000 a month."

"You are now making $4,000 a month. Tell her she will be making $3,000. If she can, I need her here tomorrow."

"Thank you, Ted, for my raise. If I can book the room, I will call her before I call you back."

"That will be fine."

When I hung up the phone I said, "Billy Wayne, I don't know if you knew my uncle Sam Knight, but he died two weeks ago. I have taken over the business and I love it. I'm hiring a fox I just met to be my personal secretary."

"What is a fox secretary?"

Oops, I just let slip a slang word that won't be used for at least thirty years. "It is just a figure of speech I heard in college. She is just a real natural beauty."

I looked at my watch. It was 11:05. I said, "Billy Wayne, I want to get back into organizing this meeting. How many employees can you spare to make phone calls? How many do you have to spread the word to the ones working now?"

"It might be easier to tell all the ones that are here today and then tell everybody when they show up to work at 5:00 p.m."

The phone rang again and Billy Wayne answered. He talked for about five minutes. I sat and looked around the room at the pictures. I did not realize that Packard had so many hot cars.

The secretary came in and told me I had a phone call. I went out to the lobby and took the phone call, "Hello."

Mr. Ted, the room will be yours at 1:00 p.m. and Ashley will be at the airport at 4:00."

"Okay, I will send Carson to get her. Thanks for setting up the appointment. Bye."

Carson was my pilot. I told him to head for Santa Fe and call his wife when he left Santa Fe. About that time the man showed up with the money. I motioned for one of my bodyguards to follow me and then walked into Billy Wayne's office. I laid the briefcase on his desk and opened it up.

"Oh my, that is a sight for sore eyes! That is about the most I have ever seen at one time!"

His phone rang. Billy Wayne answered and told me that Edward was here.

"Wood, stay in here and watch my money," I said to my guard as I left to talk to Edward.

Edward was an older gray haired man that reminded me of Ben Cartwright. I shook his hand and said. "Come over here to the other side of the room. I need to explain the deal to you."

"First, I want to tell you how sorry I am about your uncle."

"Thank you. I will miss him." I lied and then explained to Edward that I told him I would keep him on at the same salary he is currently making; but, I am now having some reservations about his ability to do the job. I want him just as an employee.

"No problem. Let's get in there before he gets suspicious, Ted."

Two hours later all the papers were finished and I owned the Packard Motor Company. I used one of the company cars to get back to the hotel. I wrote my agenda for the meeting and will give it to Ashley as soon as she arrives. I sure hope she can take good minutes. I called the Fisher Hotel to make sure they had a projector screen to use and was informed it would be on the stage.

I called the home office and found out that Carson picked her up at 3:00 and they would be back at 7:00. I looked at my watch and it was time to go to the airport. I reached the airport at 6:45 and saw the airplane on the way in to land.

I pulled up to the airplane and rolled the steps to the plane. This was a private airport so we had to help ourselves. I watched them come down but I don't think I even saw Carson. Ashley looked even more drop dead gorgeous than I even thought. I had only seen her behind the desk.

"It is nice to see you, young lady. I did not think you would even call."

"I did not expect to lose my job. I had only worked there a week. He came out after you left and gave me a good cussing about letting you go into his office. When I was getting ready to leave last night he told me not to worry about coming back. I felt so bad. After all that college, I could not even hold my job for a week. I hope I can please you."

"I am glad to hear you say that about the college. Do you take shorthand?"

"Yes, I do, at 80 wpm. I also type 60 wpm and know how to file. I excelled in bookkeeping, and I now know when and when not to let someone into the boss's office," she said with a chuckle.

"Oooh, a cute sense of humor as well," I thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.