Help Me Rhonda , a Cheated Husband Revenge Story - Cover

Help Me Rhonda , a Cheated Husband Revenge Story

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was listening to the radio and heard that song from the Beach Boys. Somehow, I don't think my take is quite their take. The title says it. I thought I would give my rather perverted twist to this somewhat overdone genre.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

Lindie still had her hand in Maddie's ass. She was no longer screeching but just groaned. Lindie wiggled her fingers and those groans took on a new note of passion. They were so wrapped up in what they were doing that they hadn't noticed us return.

I said, "It's good to see you enjoying anal." Lindie grinned, I added, "Lindie, rise up a bit and open your legs." She looked alarmed but did as she was told. Without warning or preparation, I pushed my cock hard into her ass and she screamed as she was suddenly, painfully stretched. Maddie's groans increased because Lindie was wiggling her hand in her ass like she was a puppet. I pounded into Lindie's ass until I blew my load deep in her rectum. I pulled out and moved to Maddie's head. "Suck it clean, Maddie."

Her face had a pained expression that turned pale. "It was in Lindie's ass!"

"That's right. You're going to suck my cock that just fucked your sister in the ass and blew a load of cum in her butt. Since you are slow, you will suck my cum out of her ass as well."

Tears came to her eyes. "But," she said, "that's sick."

I just pointed at the door and said, "You can leave!" With a sob, she bent her head to my cock and began to suck me. I helped her by forcing her throat. "If you're sucking a cock, your lips are buried in pubic hair. Get it deep and swallow everything." I could feel her throat convulsing on my cock which was making me hard again. I pulled out. "Turn so you can suck your sister's ass. Get it all."

She wasn't happy about that but she put her lips to Lindie's ass and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked. Lindie moaned and flexed her hand some more making Maddie scream with passion into her sister's ass.

It was fun to watch the two sisters get each other off. I got hard and pulled Rhonda to me. She whispered, "Do me doggy!" She leaned forward and I lifted her skirt and pushed into her hot, wet cunt. I wasn't gentle and pounded while we watched the dirty, incestuous scene in front of us. I came hard filling Rhonda's cunt with my load. She pulled Maddie's face from Lindie's ass and pushed it to her pubes, saying, "Suck!" Maddie began to suck my cum load from her cunt making Rhonda moan some more. Lindie was tired and slowly pulled her hand out of her sister's ass.

I leaned over her and said, "Lick your hand clean, Lindie Bitch."

Her face wasn't happy but she began to lick her fingers clean. I noticed there was a little brown stain but she got that though she grimaced when she did.

I now leaned over a very satisfied Rhonda and whispered, "Give her some piss." Rhonda nodded and grinned fiendishly.

Maddie came up spluttering. I said, "Shut up, Maddie. Suck and swallow or leave. It's your choice!" Maddie had tears in her eyes but lowered her head to Rhonda's cunt and sucked and swallowed. Rhonda gave her a few more squirts to flavor our cum. Maddie swallowed everything.

We let them eat and drink. They also rested from their sexual labors. Once they finished eating, we started again.

Rhonda pulled on a strap-on cock about the size of mine and lay on the bed. I said, "Lindie, fuck that cock with your cunt." She climbed over Rhonda and positioned the cock at her cunt. She lowered her body onto the cock taking all the way into her cunt. I said, "Lean forward and suck her tits." I moved behind her. "Maddie get my cock wet for Lindie's ass" She sucked my cock deeply and left saliva on it. "Put me in your sister's ass though you might tongue it first to get it damp. She might enjoy it more if there is some lube this time."

Lindie's voice was pleading, "Please, Maddie! Make it wet. It hurt last time."

Maddie tongued her sister's asshole getting it slick with spit. I edged close and Maddie took my cock and put it at her sister's sphincter and I pushed. Lindie moaned. She moaned some more until I was fully in her tight ass. Maddie was watching me thrust into her sister's butt until her face suddenly took on a pained look.

Rhonda had pushed her hand deep into Maddie's ass. She moaned, "It's bigger than Lindie's!" Her eyes became even bigger and I saw that Rhonda was forcing much of her lower arm through Maddie's butt hole to get her fist deeper into Maddie's bowel. Maddie just took it and moaned. Lindie was getting into being double penetrated and moaning with passion. At particularly deep thrusts from one of us she would moan, "Fuck!" Later, she was into it even further. She shouted for us to "Fuck my holes!" "Pound my ass!" Do me!"

Maddie's groans were getting the best of her, too. "Push! Shove that hand up my ass! I'm cumming!"

Lindie screamed, "Fuck!" She came and I filled her rectum with my load. We all fell together limply. Rhonda rolled Lindie and me off her body but kept her hand and lower arm embedded in Maddie's ass. It was all the way in to her elbow! I wondered where her fingers were! Maddie was still moaning as ripples of her orgasms continued to flow across her buttocks. She moved enough to suck my cock and her sister's ass. My cock stiffened just a little and I pushed back in Lindie's butt.

I pissed long and hard into Lindie's ass and she gurgled with the filling of her intestine. "Shit!" She moaned. "You're pissing my ass!"

I said, "Yes, and your sister is going to drink it." Maddie's face went paler than I had seen. Rhonda wiggled her fingers and she moaned. I finished pissing and pulled slowly out of Lindie's ass.

Maddie went to her sister's butt and began to swallow as the piss, cum, and who knows what else that flowed from Lindie's dilated ass hole! The taste and the thought of what she was swallowing finally got her. She lifted her head and screamed, "I give up! I can't do this! Release us!"

Rhonda looked at me and I nodded. She slowly pulled her hand from Maddie's ass. Lindie slowly stood and, holding her butt closed as best she could, made for the bathroom. We heard a lot of liquid farts. She eventually came out to us still naked.

Maddie gestured at Lindie to leavve. Lindie shook her head and said, "I want more. I will drink piss and want to be spanked and whipped. Master, Mistress, I will be your slave in every way. I will have no escape word."

She looked at Madison. "I didn't think you could handle everything, Sis. You were dumb with Robert and even dumber to have left Fred or try to get him back. I will stay with them and be their slave. Good bye. Know this, Maddie. You will never be happy like I am now until you give in and give your will to a master. Mom was that way and so are we. You just won't admit it."

Maddie blushed. I blindfolded her and started to lead her upstairs from the basement. She stopped and said, "What about my sister?"

"What about her, Maddie?"

"She should come with me."

"She could but she doesn't want to. Now that you've lost, you can abandon her. I'm sure her master will permit her to see you once in a while. There was a moderately loud "pop" and Maddie jumped when Lindie cried out. She asked, "What's that?"

I had looked and smiled. "Lindie is getting a taste of the tawse to redden her cheeks before we resume playing with her together. Mistress and I have to take you back to where we met."

Maddie looked troubled. "This means we are over completely?"

"Of course. You gave up. Maddie, you really are a stupid bitch. Just to make sure you understand, we are completely over. I will ignore your calls and messages from now on. If you persist in bothering me, then I will have you taken into slavery and punished harshly. You won't have an escape word and your tormentor will not have sympathy for your pain. Actually, he, she, or they will get off on your screams. They will work you over until they are tired or you die."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.