Help Me Rhonda , a Cheated Husband Revenge Story - Cover

Help Me Rhonda , a Cheated Husband Revenge Story

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was listening to the radio and heard that song from the Beach Boys. Somehow, I don't think my take is quite their take. The title says it. I thought I would give my rather perverted twist to this somewhat overdone genre.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

I dialed Madison's number. She picked up on the first ring and I said, "Drive through Atlanta staying on I-75. Go to the second exit beyond I-575 which is Chastain Road. I will meet you there in a gold SUV parked to the right at a gas station entrance. Stop behind me and wait." Again, I thumbed the off button cutting her off before she could say a word. I looked at Rhonda and said, "Now, we wait. It will take at least an hour for her to arrive. Let's shower together." Rhonda was in favor of that idea and we enjoyed each other and played in the spray. We dressed in outer clothes. I took a blindfold with us. When we expected Madison, Rhonda scooted down in the seat. Madison pulled behind my SUV and I got out and walked back to her car. Her younger sister was in the car with her.

"Maddie, this is not good."

Both of them blushed. Madison said, "She insisted on coming with me."

I looked at Belinda. "I didn't ask you to come. If you want to come with your sister, you will experience the same things that she will"

Belinda was as pretty as her older sister. At twenty-three, she had just graduated college. As I remembered, she had been a wild child in college. She looked at my smiling face and nodded.

"Both of you, remove your panties and hand them to me. Leave your skirts up." They gasped but did it slowly. Belinda was a little slower to expose her body to me but she did it. I went back to the SUV and retrieved a thin hand towel. I was holding their panties in my hand. I handed each sister's panties back to them. I said, "Now, Maddie, put your panties in Belinda's cunt." They gasped but obeyed. "Belinda, put yours in Maddie's cunt." Both girls were blushing furiously since they had to touch each other to follow my instructions and were very aware that I could see clearly every move. I wrapped the blindfold around Belinda's head. I then tied the towel around Maddie's head. "Maddie, get on the floor of the car facing your sister. Get down low with your head on her thighs." I heard another mutual gasp. I went up front and told Rhonda what I had done and told her to drive to my place and open the garage. She was to let me into the garage and then park behind Maddie's car. We did that and, after Rhonda came into the garage, I lowered the door. I said, "You may remove your blindfolds. Get out." They scrambled out. I think they were surprised to see Rhonda. I said, "This is your last chance to back out. If either of you do, both of you will leave and I will not talk to either of you ever again. You must pass the challenges of this week to hope for any reconciliation."

I looked at Madison hard. "Maddie, do you understand?" She nodded her head. "Are you sure?" She nodded again. "Okay, then, strip!" Madison was blushing deeply to be naked in front of, not just me, but also in front of her sister and a strange woman.

I now looked at Belinda. "Belinda, do you understand?" She slowly nodded her head. "Are you sure?" She nodded again. "You volunteered to go with your sister. You will go through the same events and both of you must be satisfactory to me or both flunk. One last time to back out and you can go home while Maddie stays. What will it be?" Madison looked at her pleadingly.

Her voice quavered. "I will stay and go through everything with Madison."

I nodded grimly and said, "Okay, then, strip." She looked more troubled but pulled her clothes off and put them beside Madison's on the car. I said, "Pull your panties out of each other's pussy and put them in your mouths. Follow me."

I thought Madison would throw up but she managed to put her panties with her sister's juices soaked into them in her mouth. Belinda seemed to have an easier time with that task.

Once inside, we went into the basement that was lit strategically. The lights showed the stairs, Rhonda and me, and the two sisters. The walls or furnishings could not be seen, yet.

I said, "Your trials will take place down here. While you are in this basement, you will only refer to me as "Master" and to my assistant here as "Mistress." Using any other name for either of us will result in punishment. You have a word. It is "orange." If one of you utters it, then this time is over and you have both failed and will be removed from here and deposited back where we met." I looked at Madison and said, "Do you understand, Maddie?"

Around her panty gag, she mumbled, "Yes, Fred."

I slapped her face, not hard but with plenty of sting. "What did you say?"

She mumbled, "I meant to say, 'Yes, Master.' I'm sorry, Master."

I nodded and looked at Belinda. "Lindie, do you understand?"

She hated that nickname as much as Madison hated Maddie. Her eyes flashed with her anger but she nodded. I said, "Speak up, bitch."

She said, "I understand, Master."

I went behind them and tied their hands behind their backs with scarves. It wouldn't be painful but they couldn't break loose easily. I walked back in front of them and said, "Well, you could break loose from those. If you do, you have failed. Do you understand, Maddie?" She nodded. "Do you understand,, Lindie?" She nodded. I continued. I am removing your gags. I have worked hard to soundproof this place. You can't be heard. That may be good."

I pulled the gags from their mouths. "Now, I have some questions for each of you. Maddie, did Robert open your sexual horizons any?" She shook her head. "Have you ever deepthroated a cock?" Her head shook no very quickly. She was still trying to wet her mouth with saliva. "Have you swallowed a man's cum?" Another shake, no. "Have you taken a cock up your ass?" Her eyes opened in horror as she shook her head. "Have you eaten a creampie?" Her eyes looked even more unhappy as she shook her head again. "I guess that means that straight fucking is still all you've ever done. You will need to learn a lot.

"Little Mistress, how did I first fuck you?"

Rhonda grinned and said, "You fucked my ass delightfully until I had a huge cum. You came big, too. That wasn't the last time you have done my ass either."

I said, "Maddie, you have much to do to hope to just equal your mistress."

I looked over at Belinda. "Lindie, you had a bit of a reputation in college. Have you sucked a cock and swallowed the cum?" She blushed deeply but nodded. "Have you done anal?" Even more blushing but she nodded. "I've heard you have done gang bangs. Is that true?" She didn't answer. "For failing to answer, you will be punished. If you lie, it will be worse." She nodded but hung her head. It was probably tough to admit to that in front of her older sister who was comparatively innocent. Maddie was just a conniving bitch. Lindie wasn't so much a conniving bitch but was a wanton bitch. I figured that Maddie had opened her legs for Robert and left me because she thought he was rich. I decided to have some fun because I knew it would test Maddie severely. I untied their hands.

"Lindie, lie down on the mattress on your back. Maddie, get on top in the sixty-nine position." Maddie slowly got into position. I said, "Maddie, now kiss your sister's cunt. Use a lot of tongue."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.