The Devil's Pact, the Hell Chronicles - Cover

The Devil's Pact, the Hell Chronicles

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Chapter 10: Ghost

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Ghost - Death is not the end. In the pits of Hell, those that have died scramble for power int he wake of Lucifer's defeat.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Svitlana "Lana" Paquet-Holub

"I had a vision," Iris moaned. "I know where Mother is!"

"You found Lilith!" I gasped, my pussy exploding in delight.

I looked up in shock at Iris. She was a Nirah, a breed of Lilith's daughters that had the power of divination. I stared into her snake-like, green eyes, her sinuous face framed by dark-green hair. Her forked tongue flicked out with excitement.

I disentangled myself from my wife Chantelle and her daughter, Lamia. We had been celebrating our reunion after Chantelle had escaped with many women from the Brass City of Dis. She had been a prisoner of the despicable Brandon. We had tried to defeat Brandon, allying with the Molech survivors led by Colton Bray, but we didn't have enough strength to take the city.

"You found her?" Chantelle gasped. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Iris nodded. "She's to the east, across the Sulfur Plains. I had a vision of her in a fortress of women ruled by a ghost."

"A ghost?" I frowned.

"I don't understand everything I witnessed," Iris said. "But she seemed fine. There's a skeletal forest across the plain, and in the center is a fortress with many women, concubines to this ghost. Outside the fortress is an army of men, women, and ape-like demons."

"Do you know about this, Lamia?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded. "My husband and wife told me." A smile crossed her lips. Lamia was coming to have affection for Bray and Yun, the leaders of the Molech survivors. Lamia had married the pair to create an alliance between Lilith's followers and them.

I found it disgusting that she submitted to a man, but we did need the alliance. And Colton wasn't as bad as a man could be. His harem of women seemed happy, and the men following him didn't rape the women.

Not like Brandon. I shuddered to think about that. Poor Crystal had been badly brutalized by Brandon. She spent the entire retreat crying in her mother's arms. The poor girl.

"So who are they?" I asked Lamia, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Oh, right. They're followers of the Ghost of Paris, whomever that is. They've been here for a few months, carving out the Skeletal Forest as their domain. They're crafty. Their scouts can turn invisible and they dress like cheerleaders."

"Cheerleaders?" I blinked.

"That doesn't matter. We need to go and get her back," Chantelle said, passion in her voice. "Lamia, you promised to help us."

"I will send some of our forces with you," Lamia agreed. "I can promise a third by myself."

In an hour, we were moving out onto the Sulfur Plains. I was excited. We had found Lilith. A third of the Molechites went with us, led by Lamia. I quickly hated the Sulfur Plains. It was endless, yellow dust that seemed to get everywhere, staining your flesh.

On the second day of our march, we came across the ambush site. Here many daughters of Lilith had been butchered by Brandon's army under the direction of the Samurai. I hated that red-armored man and his three whores.

None of Lilith's daughters were dead, just in agony, their bodies hacked into a dozen pieces. But we pieced them back together and healed them. They were so happy to be free of their cruel torment. Luka hugged me tight with her blood-red hair and Haja wept rainbow tears.

Once we had repaired the damage the Samurai caused, we kept marching. On the horizon, the Skeletal Forrest appeared as a dark smudge growing larger and large. I trembled with excitement as we marched, eager to see my Goddess again.

"We'll save you from the Ghost, Lilith," I promised under my breath.

"We will," Chantelle agreed, reaching out to hold my hand. I squeezed my wife's hand back.


The Ghost

"Ghost," Deidre purred, stepping into my room, her eyes flashed around, looking for me. "Are you in here?"

I admired her naked beauty. Deidre still wore her small, silver glasses from her time as the sexy librarian of Paris, Texas, but nothing else. My cock hardened as I appreciated her tawny hair falling about her shoulders, the swell of her large breasts, and the curves of her hips.

"Somewhere," Lilith purred, lounging on a pillow, her legs spread wide. "He just made such wonderful love to me."

Deidre smiled, glancing at Lilith's well-fucked pussy leaking my invisible cum mixed with her pussy juices—it was a strange sight. "He made quite the delicious mess."

"Maybe you should come clean it up," Lilith giggled. "I know our Ghost would love to watch that."

Deidre shuddered in lust. "I will, but I need to talk to the Ghost first."

I padded up behind Deidre, loving to stalk unseen. My hand reached out, caressing her firm ass, giving her a squeeze. She moaned, shivering in delight at the power of my touch. I slid up her spine, my cock brushing her plump ass.

"My love," she moaned. "Latonya and her scouts are back from the north."

"What did they spy in the Obsidian Mountains?" I asked, my hand sliding around her hips, pulling her close. I slid up her smooth stomach to her heavy breasts. I gave her a squeeze.

"Oh, Lord, yes," she breathed.

"Don't be gettin' distracted," I told her, loving her struggle to control herself as my touch inflamed her lusts. I rolled a fat nipple. "Tell me what they saw."

"Yes," she gasped. "They spotted a large group of women and strange demons. I think the strange demons are Lilith's daughters."

I glanced over at Lilith, seeing how she reacted. "More women and monsters to serve you, Ghost," the former goddess giggled, rubbing at her pussy. "Ooh, won't someone please eat my pussy out."

"I will," a giggling voice said, and a teenage girl with round breasts and auburn hair spilled in. "I love eatin' Daddy's cum out of your cooch, Lilith."

Annabeth, my daughter with ex-ghost hunter Carla, dropped to her knees, wiggling her sexy ass at me. I loved watching one of my seven daughters eat my cum. My pecker throbbed harder. I had to stick it in a hole. Deidre gasped as I shoved it into her ass.

"Yes, my love," Deidre purred. "I love it when you fuck my ass."

"Your cornhole is so tight," I groaned. "It's abso-damn-fuckin'-lutely amazin'!"

Deidre pushed back into my thrusts as I slammed into her ass. She gripped me tight, her velvety bowels massaging the tip of my pecker. Annabeth noisily ate out Lilith, the succubus moaning in delight, her violet eyes fluttering and her silver hair flying.

"That's it, precious, eat my pussy! Oh, yes! You just have an appetite for cum and pussy."

"I do!" Annabeth giggled. "And your cooch is just so purtee. I can't resist."

"You're just a slut like your momma," I growled.

"The biggest slut," Annabeth agreed.

"All your daughters are big sluts," a new voice laughed. Rhonda May and her twin walked in, the sisters sprawling together on a pile of pillows, their small breasts pressed together as they kissed and writhed together.

"I only raise the horniest sluts," I agreed, my gaze flashing from the incestuous sisters to my daughter's pussy peeking out between her thighs as she feasted on Lilith.

My pecker throbbed. I fucked Deidre's cornhole harder, our flesh slapping together. Deidre gasped and moaned, shuddering in delight. Her head threw back and I kissed and nuzzled at her neck as my balls tightened.

"Oh, Ghost! I love it! Fuck me with your pecker! It's the best!" Deidre panted. "Oh, shit! I'm 'bout to cum!"

"Cum like a cheerleader writhin' beneath the quarterback," I growled. "Cum like the slut you are."

"Yes, yes, yes!" Deidre gasped, her body spasming in my embrace.

Her ass writhed about my pecker, massaging me. I groaned, my balls ready to explode. I buried into the depths of Deidre's ass, shuddering as my cum spewed out in several mighty blasts. I shuddered and groaned, my pleasure reaching its peak for one wonderful moment.

Deidre fell forward onto pillows, cum leaking out of her ass.

"That's it, slut, make me cum," Lilith moaned. "Oh, yes. You wonderful child. Oh, Annabeth!"

Lilith's magnificent breasts, heavy and perfectly formed, heaved as her orgasm exploded through her. My cock remained hard, aching to be pleasured again by one of my sluts. Annabeth looked up, her mouth smeared with pussy cream.

"Mmm, that was delicious. Thank you kindly for the meal, Lilith."

"Always happy to share my creampie with you, child," Lilith purred, pulling the teen to her, the pair kissing hard.

"Oh, yes, Daddy," Annabeth squealed in delight, flying off of Lilith as she bounded towards me. I grasped her red hair, forcing her to her knees. "Oh, Daddy, I love suckin' your cock. Thank you kindly for this treat."

"And I love it when such a purtee, young thang sucks my pecker." I pulled her face to my cock, the tip nudging her lips. She opened wide and swallowed my dick.

My daughter moaned about my cock, sucking with a fierce hunger. I stroked through her hair, smiling down with pride at my ravenous, lusty daughter's enthusiasm. Her hands found my balls, playing with them with her gentle fingers.

"That's it, sweetheart. Worship Daddy's pecker."

"Ghost," Deidre purred, rolling onto her back, her fingers playing with her messy asshole and bringing my cum to her lips, "what do you want done about the Lilithites to the north?"

"They need to serve the Ghost," Lilith purred, crawling over. "Let me clean your ass up, Deidre. I need more of his cum."

"Lick her ass, slut!" giggled Marissa as she tribbed with her twin sister. "Suck all the cum out like the cum-whore you are."

"I am such a cum-whore," moaned Lilith. "I love it. Why did I ever hate this salty treat?"

"The Ghost molds you into a proper whore," moaned Deidre as she writhed on Lilith's tongue.

I gripped my daughter's head, loving her tongue. I fucked my cock deep into her mouth, slamming down her throat before pulling back. Over and over I fucked her, shuddering in delight as her tight throat massaged my cock.

"That's it, baby girl," I cooed. "Love Daddy's pecker. I'm gonna shoot so much cum down your throat. Oh, yes, sweetheart!"

Annabeth sucked harder, eager for my treat. Her fingers massaged my balls harder. The pleasure swelled, growing thick and hard at the tip of my cock. I slammed deep into her mouth. I gripped her hair hard, and then I erupted into her mouth.

"Drink it all down, sweetheart," I growled as my cum pumped up. "That's it. That's my good, l'il slut."

Annabeth smiled when she looked up at me, her mouth swimming with my invisible sperm. She swirled it about, then swallowed it. "Yummy, Daddy. I love it."

I fell back onto the pillows. The Twins were suddenly on me, pressing their hot pussies against my thighs, their hard nipple rubbing on my chest. They both gasped and moaned, shuddering as they came on my flesh. Annabeth fell on my chest, rubbing her round tits into me as she found my cock.

"I need your pecker in my cooch," she moaned. "Fuck me, Daddy."

"Do it," moaned Marissa, her tongue nibbling at my ear. "It's so hot."

"Incest is the best," Rhonda May laughed.

"Yes, it is," agreed Annabeth as her tight cooch slid down my pecker, engulfing me in her incestuous flesh. "Oh, yes, Daddy. That's what my cunt needs."

Deidre shuddered in the background, cumming on Lilith's mouth as my daughter worked her hips, sliding her hot cooch up and down my pecker. The twins caressed Annabeth's body, teasing my daughter as she fucked me.

"Daddy, Daddy!" Annabeth moaned. "Oh, yes, Daddy. Your pecker is the best."

"The best," Rhonda May agreed.

I held the twins tight, drinking in the love of all my women. My concubines were amazing. They did so much for me. I loved them all. My pecker throbbed in the tight embrace of Annabeth's pussy, her tight flesh massaging my cock.

"Cum on your Daddy's pecker," I growled. "Let me feel that cunt writhe on me."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Let me help," Rhonda May purred, and then she shoved a finger up Annabeth's ass.

"Yes, yes! You wonderful, amazin' slut!" groaned Annabeth. "Oh, yes! I'm cummin', Daddy! Feel my tight cooch massage your pecker!"

"So great, sweetheart," I groaned, savoring her tight sheath convulsing about me, eager for my cum. My balls tightened.

"Cum in your daughter's slutty hole," purred Marissa. "Flood the little slut. She's just achin' for it."

"I am!" agreed Annabeth. "Please cum in me! That's what my pussy was made for! I was born to be your whore, Daddy!"

My cock throbbed and then erupted, basting her cunt with gob after gob of cum. I shuddered in delight, thrusting into her the depths of her hot furnace and spilling every last drop of her pussy. She shuddered and gasped atop me, crying out in joy.

"You had enough fun, Ghost?" Deidre asked. "What should we do 'bout them Lilith followers?"


Marybeth Ayers-Sargent

The Skeletal Forrest was ahead, but worse an army marched upon it. I groaned. I wanted to get back to the Ghost. This scouting trip had gone on long enough. We had scouted out the City of Dis, discovering just how vile Brandon's rule there was.

And now a new army was threatening our home. It wasn't Brandon's forces led by the Samurai who had crushed the minor demon lords that controlled the Sulfur Plains, but a new force swarming with strange demons.

"I think those are Lilith's spawns," my wife Ursula whispered as we watched from the rise.

Gabriella, my step-daughter, asked, "How can you be sure, Momma?"

"They were always on the news before we committed suicide," Ursula answered. "Mark's disgusting Theocracy was always showing pictures of them, keeping people alert for any of Lilith's daughters sneaking outside of Seattle."

"If we skirt alongside them invisible like, we should make it back to the Ghost and warn him," I whispered.

That meant taking off our Cheerleader uniforms and going naked. I hated going naked across the Sulfur Plains. The yellow dust got everywhere. I always felt so dirty. Even now, with my cheerleader skirt, spankies, and top on, my limbs were still covered in the dust.

"No helping it," Ursula sighed, her clothing vanished as she dismissed it, her heavy breasts popping into view. I smiled, admiring their heavy perfection. I did love my wife's boobs.

"I guess not, Momma," Gabriella agreed, her clothes vanishing. The girl's breasts were almost as big as her mothers. I loved her boobs, too. "Let's—"

The ground suddenly erupted beneath Gabriella, dust flying into the air. A sinuous woman with brown skin emerged, wrapping about my step-daughter like snake, the serpent-woman's body stretching. Gabriella's blonde hair flew as she cried out in pain.

"You bitch!" Ursula hissed, a green sword flashing into her hands. She swung it at the monster that attacked us.

The ground exploded beneath my wife's feet. She was thrown into the air, screaming in pain. The monster crushing Gabriella flashed her yellow, slitted eyes at me. I dove forward, rolling as the ground erupted behind me. I came up, sword out, slashing at the serpent-woman.

My sword sliced through the air. The serpent-woman pivoted, pushing Gabriella's body into my attack. I halted it before I cut my step-daughter. The ground rumbled beneath. I cartwheeled backwards, my cheerleader training paying off as I narrowly avoided another ground explosion.

I cast my eyes about for Ursula, but I didn't see her. She had gone invisible. I dived to the left, holding the monster's attention as my wife snuck in. The serpent-woman detonated the ground at my feet, keeping me from staying in one place long.

Sprays of sand and sharp shards of compressed sulfur scratched and cut my legs and face. I ignored the pain and kept my legs moving. I didn't want to get caught. Poor Gabriella kept screaming as the monster tightened, crushing her like a python.

A green sword flickered into existence behind the serpent-woman. Ursula swung, cutting the serpent in half. The sinuous body uncoiled and fell in two halves about Gabriella. My step-daughter crumpled into a heap, her body broken. If we were in the real world, she would be dead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.