The Devil's Pact, the Hell Chronicles
Chapter 9: Captured

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Captured - Death is not the end. In the pits of Hell, those that have died scramble for power int he wake of Lucifer's defeat.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Brandon Fitzsimmons – The Abyss

"God-King," Milly purred as she dragged in the auburn-haired Wendy.

Wendy was a lovely woman, the face of a twenty-one-year old, a set of perky tits, and a plump ass. She had been founding hiding in the city two days ago. I wanted her for my personal harem. But the whore refused to submit to my will.

"I bathed and perfumed her," Milly smiled. "And shaved her bare, just the way you wanted, my Lord."

Milly was the fiercest of my personal harem, a fiery-haired beauty that had more balls than half the men that served me. She was lovely, her small breasts topped by pink nipples, her green eyes shining with excitement.

"Why do you fight?" Hannah asked, the teen lounging on pillows, her budding breasts topped by hard nipples. Hannah's petulant face twisted with lust as Milly threw Wendy at my feet. "I resisted, but then I discovered the joys of directly serving the God-King. His harem is full of delights."

"Unless you want to go back to join the others whores," Brenda giggled. She was a voluptuous beauty with a pair of huge tits. "Do you want to service our Lord's soldiers?"

"I think she does," my wife purred as she lounged beside me. "Why else does the whore resist? She must yearn to be taken over and over, her pussy and ass overflowing with cum. She wants to be fucked so many times until her holes are stretched and loose."

"I think so," I grinned, standing up, my cock throbbing with the need to fuck her.

Wendy looked up at me, hatred in her eyes. "Fuck you!"

I hit her across the lips. She sprawled, blood trickling out of her mouth.

"Why do you force me to hurt you?" I asked, kicking her in the stomach. She was like my ex-wives.

"Maybe she's a sadist?" Milly asked, planting her heel on Wendy's back, keeping the whore from squirming away. A whip appeared in Milly's hand, drawn from the sea of power I possessed. The whip cracked, painting a red strip across Wendy's bubbly ass.

She yelped.

"She definitely enjoyed that," giggled Hannah. "Whip the slut again, Milly."

Crack!

Wendy's yelp of pain made my cock even harder. I was glad she kept refusing. It was so satisfying to break her. My wife, Emi, stood up, her black silks melting off her petite figure, her small, olive-toned breasts jiggling as she walked. The Japanese woman walked with all the regalia of a God-Queen as she seized Wendy's auburn hair, hauling her head up.

Emi spat in her face. "You're a disgusting worm. You refuse to submit to justice. That's why we punish you."

"How's this justice?" Wendy demanded, tears staining her face.

The whip cracked and she yelped. Milly giggled, a line of her juices trickling down her thighs. She kicked Wendy's thighs apart and let the whip crack on her naked pussy. Wendy howled in pain. Emi yanked Wendy's hair, pulling the whore's head to her pussy. Wendy's yowls were muffled.

"Whip her again," I groaned, stroking my cock.

Crack. Emi shuddered, a cruel smile crossing her face as Wendy howled into her pussy again.

"Let me attend you, my Lord," Brenda smiled, her heavy tits jiggling as she walked over. She knelt, wrapping her ponderous breasts about my cock and sliding them up and down my shaft as she smiled up at me.

Hannah masturbated, the petulant teen moaning in delight. "Keep whipping the whore, Milly. Make her pussy burn."

Milly snapped the whip again.

My cock throbbed between Brenda's silky tits. Wendy shook as my wife ground her pussy into the whore's face. Milly's whip hissed and cracked, more lines of red crisscrossing Wendy's ass and thighs. The slut's hips bucked as she tried to escape the whip.

"I'm so hot. Come eat my pussy, Hannah," Milly moaned. "I need to cum so bad."

"Yes, yes!" Hannah purred, her back arching, her small tits jiggling as her orgasm burned through her. Then she shuddered and stood, walking over. She wrapped her arms around Milly, pushing her hands between Milly's thighs and frigged my concubine.

"Keep whipping her," Hannah moaned into Milly's ear.

The whip cracked again.

My balls contracted as Wendy screamed in pain. Such sweet sounds.

Brenda rubbed her tits faster, hissing encouragements and begging for my cum. The itch at the tip of my cock increased, and then I groaned, spurting my load on her big tits. I shuddered as every blast pumped out, leaving creamy-white trails splattered across her tits.

"Mmm, thank you, my Lord," Brenda purred, lifting a heavy tit to her lips and licking my cum clean like the true slut she was.

My cock was still hard. In Hell, I had all the stamina I needed.

"Come fuck this whore's ass," my wife panted, her eyes fluttering. "Let me feel her screams on my cunt as you rape her ass."

"What a good idea," I smiled. My wife was a rare creature. She was a sadist before I claimed her. Unlike my harem, whom I shaped into being sadists, my wife enjoyed inflicting pain and humiliation. It was so hot watching her rape a woman.

"Oh, yes, you little whore," she purred. "My husband will stick his giant cock right up your ass. You are going to howl into my pussy. Oh, yes! Oh, fucking yes!"

Emi writhed, her black hair flying as she humped her hips.

I reached Wendy, bending down to haul her up into a kneeling position. "Fuck her hard, my Lord," Milly purred, shuddering on Hannah's fingers. "Use her."

"Rape her into submission," Hannah smiled. "Just like you raped me. Teach her to love the pain."

I knelt down, seizing Wendy's burning ass. I spread her asscheeks apart and found her asshole. I thrust my cock in. She was tight and dry. She howled so loud as I shoved my unlubed cock deep into her, tearing up her ass.

"That's it! Rape her!" hissed Emi. "Her screams are vibrating my clit. Oh, yes! I'm going to cum again on her lips."

I drew back my cock and slammed in again. The whore shuddered beneath me. "The pain ends when you submit," I growled fucking her hard and fast. "Then you get pleasure."

"So much pleasure," Milly moaned, her hips writhing. "Oh, yes! Just submit, Wendy. Submit to your Gods."

"Not ... Gods..." Wendy howled, ripping her face from Emi's pussy. "Just a stupid Warlock like me!"

Milly's whip cracked on Wendy's back, painting a line of red. The whore's ass tightened on my cock. I shuddered as Emi yanked Wendy's face back to her pussy. Milly whipped again and again, the whip swishing past my face to crack on Wendy's back. Every new stripe caused Wendy's ass to tighten on me.

I shuddered, my balls slapping into her pussy. Emi writhed and moaned, cumming again and again the whore's lips. And then my wife smiled. The acrid reek of piss filled my nose. Emi let out a wicked moan as her yellow pee splashed on Wendy's face and hair. The whore sputtered in surprise, squeezing down on my cock.

I erupted in her ass. "Humiliate the slut!" I gasped as my cum rushed out into her abused asshole. "Degrade her! If she won't serve then she is trash."

I ripped my cock out, still shuddering as my orgasm faded, and pissed on her burning ass. Milly and Hanna bent over, their urine splashing on her back. We bathed the whore. She fell onto the ground, curling into a ball as we drenched her.

"If you won't be my concubine," I growled, "then you'll be my toilet, whore."

"I won't be yours!" she screamed. "You won't break me!"

"Everyone breaks," Emi purred. "Justice always triumphs. Milly, take this garbage back to the holding yard. Let her reflect on how she wants to spend eternity."

"Yes, God-Queen," Milly smiled, reaching down and grasping Wendy's pee-soaked hair. The fiery concubine yanked, dragging Wendy out.

Yunjin strode in as Milly dragged the sobbing Wendy out. The Korean woman was one of Emi's pets. "God-King," she purred, bowing low. "The Samurai returns with prisoners."


Chantelle Paquet-Holub

The collar around my neck hurt, digging in every time my chain snapped taut. I marched in the middle of other women. Many were followers of Lilith who, like me, were captured by the Samurai in our disastrous attack.

The Samurai rode at the head of his column of barbarous men. They all prowled around us, staring at our naked bodies with lust. They hadn't raped us yet, but only because the God-King was allowed first choice. Those not chosen for service in the palace or his personal harem would be whores for his soldiers.

I shuddered in disgust. Brandon was a pig.

The column marched through the gates of Dis, a yawning opening in the brass walls. Darkness fell upon us as we were swallowed by the City of Brass. I shuddered, fear hammering in my heart. But I needed to keep hope. My wife, Lana, was free, and she marched to our rescue with our new allies.

We stumbled through the City of Brass, our shackles rattling. Disgusting men lounged as naked women, chained and abused, ran errands. I shuddered as I witnessed rapes, the poor women pulled down by any man that desired to use them.

Brandon would pay for the atrocities he committed.

The column finally reached the grand palace at the heart of Dis. Brandon awaited, dressed in regal finery like some Emperor of old. A young, Japanese woman clung to his arm, her face haughty and imperious. The Samurai marched forward, his three concubines at his heels. They were among the few women not chained. The Samurai knelt, and his three women prostrated themselves.

"Great God-King," the Samurai boomed. "I return with tributes. Our forces were victorious against the petty demon that controlled the Sulfur Plains. We also routed a force of Lilithites and captured many of their women."

Brandon, his body sculpted from his fat, balding Mortal form into a hulking Adonis, nodded his head, his eyes scanning us. "My Queen and I are pleased with you."

"You have extended Justice's reach," the Queen purred, her eyes falling on the prisoners. She smiled, pointing into the chained prisoners. "Bring her forward to please my husband."

Crystal screamed in horror, the young teen seized by the soldiers. "Please, no," Crystal sobbed as she was unchained and pulled forward. "I don't like men!"

"Be strong, Crystal," I shouted. "Remember who you worship."

"Lilith!" the young teen nodded.

But Babylon, her mother, objected, fighting at her chain. "No! Not my daughter, you pig! I'll kill you!"

The God-Queen licked her lips, seizing blonde hair and yanking her in for a kiss. She was just as horrible as Brandon, her fingernails scratching at Crystal's breasts, the poor teen shaking and moaning in pain.

"You bitch! I'll fucking kill you!" Babylon howled.

A soldier cracked Crystal across the head with a spear. I pulled at my own chain. My rage filling me. But I didn't have enough power to take on Brandon. I could feel it radiating off of him. So many souls served him and his wife.

I fixed a murderous stare at Brandon, hating the lust in his eyes as he watched his wife hurt Crystal, his cock swelling in his rich robes. He was a monster. I would see him topple one day.

How far away are you? I sent my wife.

An hour, she answered. We're moving as fast as possible. Be strong.

I forced myself to be strong. I was Lilith's High Priestess. I had to be strong for all these women. As Crystal was thrown down and Brandon fell upon her, thrusting his cock into the young woman, we were herded out of the square and marched into a large courtyard. There hundreds of women huddled together.

I smiled.

These women hadn't yet submitted to Brandon. Many bore wounds, obvious signs of their struggle against his brutality. A plan formed in my mind as our chains were taken off. These women needed to learn about Lilith and how much the Goddess cared for them.

A woman was dragged forward out of the crowd, led by a pudgy man, his cock hard thrusting before him. The woman was thrown down. Her body had been whipped, and an acrid reek filled my nose. Urine matted her auburn hair and dripped off her body.

"I am Simon," the man declared. "I am the man that decides your fate! You can be like this whore, defying our great God-King and—"

"He's not a god," the woman hissed.

Simon kicked her in the stomach.

My fists clenched.

"You can be like this whore and keep defying our God-King, or you can submit," Simon smiled. "The most beautiful will join the Gods' private harem. Those who are pretty will serve in the palace. The rest will serve the soldiers and keep their morale up. You shall be protected from the horrors of Hell, but only if you submit. Resist and be punished. Defy me, and be punished." Simon licked his lips, leering at a young, nubile woman. "Please me, and you shall be rewarded."

I stepped forward, my hands on my hips. "Or you can serve Lilith," I snarled, "and be free from rape entirely."

Simon goggled at me. A whip flashed into being in his hand, made of braided, black leather that coiled sinuously across the ground. Simon growled, snapping it at my face. I wasn't afraid. I had power enough to fight this pissant. I caught his whip with my hand and ripped it out his grip.

"You like to rape helpless women," I howled, striding forward. The whipped woman looked up, her eyes widening. "You enjoy inflicting pain on us." I cracked the whip, slashing it across Simon's face hard.

Blood spurted.

Simon stumbled back. The whipped woman kicked out her foot, tripping him.

"What?" he gaped as he sprawled on the ground. "How?"

"You think to hurt those protected by Lilith?" I snarled, snapping the whip down again. He howled in pain. "You disgusting, verminous man."

"Who are you?" the whipped woman asked, rising up.

I handed her the whip. "I am Chantelle, High Priestess of the Goddess Lilith."

The woman seized the whip. "A Goddess, huh?"

"One whom loves every woman," I told her. "She wants you all to be free. She sent me to do just that." I looked around, yelling louder. "Give me your allegiance. Pledge your souls to your new goddess and we shall escape this foul city! You are weak individually, but together, we can be just as powerful as the monster Brandon."

The woman cracked her whip down on Simon, her eyes brimming with hope. "I'll follow your Goddess," she laughed. Then turned and faced Simon. "My name is Wendy, pig," she screeched as she cracked her whip across the whimpering man's body again and again.

"I'll follow!" another woman shouted.

"If you free us from this hellhole, I'll worship Lilith!"

Power flooded me as I gained more and more souls.


Svitlana "Lana" Paquet-Holub

"Mother," Cora growled as she strode forward, her clawed fingers dripping with blood. "Brandon's scouts have been neutralized. They have not spotted us. The gates of Dis remain open."

Are you nearby? Chantelle screamed in my mind.

Yes, I sent. We're in position to attack.*

Good!

Power flooded me. My wife was recruiting new worshipers. Every moment I swelled with the energy we shared. I flexed my hand, glancing over at Bray Colton at the head of his army. I wasn't pleased he had married Lamia or that we had to ally with a man, but we had little choice.

"Will you attack?" I demanded of the Lord Mayor.

"What does your wife report?" Bray asked.

"She's ready to make her escape."

"Then we attack!" Bray snarled. "Let's end the murderous reign of the God-King."


Emi Yoshida

I smiled as Crystal was dragged off to the holding yard. The young teen had resisted Justice, and the pain I had inflicted on her flesh burned through me. My pussy itched for release. I scanned about, my eyes falling on the Samurai's concubines.

Orihime, Hikaru, and Chisato were regal and beautiful. The three teens had the poise of true geisha, with all their erotic grace. Their nubile bodies bled through the translucent silk of their yukatas. I wanted them.

But I couldn't touch them.

That was the agreement my husband made with the Samurai.

I licked my lips, staring at Orihime's ripe breasts. I wanted to suckle on them. I wanted to hear her sweet voice cry out in pleasure before she fell to her knees and licked my pussy. I wanted all three of them, but she was the most beautiful.

The Samurai addressed his men, his women drifting about, heading into the palace.

I followed, my hips swaying. The young women giggled, watching the palace servants traipse about naked and collared, bearing trays of food. Sustenance wasn't necessary in Hell, but it still was pleasant to eat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.