The New Hood - Cover

The New Hood

Copyright© 2015 by BUICK GS

Chapter 10: Here Kitty, Kitty

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10: Here Kitty, Kitty - I ask you what would you do if an Alien answered a question you asked out loud to nobody as you were all alone on a slow Sat. night? You will most likely question yourself, as in the trip you were about to be taking to the Doctor's to be examined as you may be in need of electrical help. I did not believe Mr. Alien as it was just too strange. I had just read John & Argent so I thought I was dreaming at first. After I finally got on-board the train this chat was real, this is what I did about it

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

Gazoo came to me just before dawn. “Alex, a race of women that you would term as Amazon’s are near your camp and will arrive early this morning. They are being chased by a group of men who eat people as their main food source. The men who are pursuing these women are still nearly three full days behind the women. But they are about to be met by their main raiding party in a little over a day. That is nearly 75 men together. They are following the tracks made by the Asorians’ vehicles that are what you would call oversized golf carts. As they get closer to your camp they will begin to see the tracks left by your own truck and trailer. These women we knew about already. The mountain near their camp erupted suddenly a few weeks ago and without any detectable warning by your technology, destroying nearly all of their camp. Now that we know what to look for this will not be the deadly issue it was before. In the future we can relieve the pressure safely.” Gazoo said.

“But this is how they were seen, they were looking for a new area to live. And these bad men saw these women as both dinner and a new form of transportation for themselves. The Asorians are space travelers who crash landed on this planet more than 100 years ago. They happened upon members of your camp yesterday gathering foodstuffs and they followed them to your camp. They see potential here amongst your camp. In addition the Queen and a few others are becoming driven by the need to mate. None of these women has ever mated before except the Queen, and that happened before they became marooned here on this planet. They have visited Earth during the mid 1800’s, but as their intelligence was so far advanced they didn’t stay on Earth.”

“We have not interacted with them before, we chose to leave them alone. So you should know that they come from a female dominate society, they have not been ruled by men in more than 10,000 years. Their intent now is to also take over your camp, they can see you are far more advanced than anything they have ever seen on this planet before. We will not interfere with this process as there are some females amongst our ranks that say you have to stand up for yourself. Their thinking is that you won’t harm them as they are females. No matter how much it has been explained to them that you would kill if you had to, without a thought. We think they want those women to take control. However this plays out, the women here will be dealt with. Those women coming to your camp are true warriors in every sense, no mistake about it. Though none of them has anything near your training in unarmed combat, they are not as strong as you are, either. But they are very intelligent, in fact problem solving intelligence. If you defeat one of them, the next one will be looking for the move to be used on her, or use said move on you.” Gazoo said.

“You should know that their technology is more advanced than your own. And their intelligence is truly outstanding. They will be driven to mate with the best male they can find. And you, my friend, as camp leader and the best fighter will most likely be that very lucky male, which means that all seven will feel this intense need to mate you only. Vitamins comes to mind, as you still have your other mates to see to, also.” Gazoo said.

Gazoo suddenly began to laugh softly at first, only to begin laughing uncontrollably. By the time he was able to get himself under control, between the tears and being out of breath Gazoo almost looked human to me. “Alex when the mating begins you may not even leave your cave. I meant exactly what I said mating with these women will be mating with you non-stop until they know that they are indeed pregnant. All seven women will know when they have conceived almost instantly though. You most likely need to rest, after all the mating has been accomplished though. Asorian women may need to rest after the mating process, depending on the length of the mating. They also may need to be waited on like babies, for the first week after mating.

“From what we understand when the mating begins, as there only seven of them they will not share you with any non-Asorian women until after they know they have conceived a child. And they will want to mate constantly until they know that they are indeed pregnant. You will be up to the challenge, though, as long as you eat and drink often.”

I had to wonder why Gazoo was laughing so hard at first. Seven women around, and fucking one man around the clock, this was becoming a very scary thought. Even my little head was thinking this might not be the best sex we would ever have. Imagine a human male who loves all the pussy he can get suddenly worried. If it wasn’t me in the hot seat, I am sure that I might be would be laughing too, at the poor soul in the hot seat.

“You don’t know anything about their weapons, nor do they know about your weapons, the knives they can easily see.” Gazoo said.

“As I told you before I have created challenges amongst groups of folks around here too. I may have told you this before, but I just want you to know this is the gift that will continue to give for your camp. All that sawdust you have been making while cutting up trees gave a friend of mine an idea. He looked up what they did with sawdust on Earth. It took him a few weeks to make it happen, though. But he is now breaking his own hand, as you say, patting himself on his back. Challa will show the camp the process for making a form of plywood that will both speed up the construction of the building and strengthen the construction also. Challa will show others what needs to be done, as you will be busy hunting those people headed this way, thus cementing her place as a woman in charge, and showing all the other women they can do new things as well. So between both plywood and paper there will be no left over sawdust. Of course we will be adding to your sawdust as needed. Only you and Challa will notice this, though the Asorians may suspect after watching the process, if they get involved very much with the building construction. We will not be altering their minds in any way as we don’t alter you and Challa in anyway.” Gazoo said.

“If it becomes necessary, we will inform them ourselves, about us. But we have no intention of assisting them in returning to their home world. Nor will we stop them from leaving if their people come to rescue them. All of this will be made very clear to them, so they know they won’t be forced to stay should that occur. Remember this, looking at any them as a just woman, in a fight is the first step in losing a fight to them.”

“We have a room ready for them to use off your bedroom, plus a nursery already set up. If you win you will be able to knock down the wall enlarging your entire bedroom suite.” Gazoo said.

Gazoo gave me a lot to think about with that little dream. I hope I was up to the challenge, considering that I loathe hitting women in any fashion, even though two of my mates were acquired just that way. All this meant was that it was going to be an interesting morning, indeed very interesting.

Challa and her mom had changed places during the night. Balla was just beginning to move when I began toying with her pussy. I was thinking this was Challa, but I was unaware at the start of the switch in the middle of the night. But by the time I became aware of who I was toying with, I no longer cared. Balla was heating up nicely, “Alex, it is daylight, we can do this tonight,” she gasped. The way she was squirming and moaning she really was just about to the point of I don’t care if it was daylight outside right now.

Challa and Malta were standing next to the bed looking down at Balla squirming and moaning. Both women knew Balla was very close to giving up some pussy this morning. Challa just smiled as she dropped to her knees and lifted her mom’s right thigh over my right thigh. Balla just stared at Challa, wondering why her daughter was helping their mate to take her in daylight. It took all three of us, Balla, Challa, and I, to get us lined up. But when my thickness began sliding into Balla we both moaned loudly. When I bottomed out I remained still, though I wanted to start hammering this very hot, wet and very tight pussy. “I feel like I am a young girl again, as I have never been this full from mating. I can’t help squeezing your thick dick, Alex, and this feels so good.” Malta told Challa it was good. “I have seen you with the other women. I am scared, Alex, I saw what you did to those other women. I am ashamed to say I want what they got, and I want to flop around the way they flopped around as you mated with them.” Balla moaned.

Once we started to dance, Balla really was no longer worried about anything but the mating. Whoever was still in the room, well, they were no longer in the front part of Balla’s mind. Balla screamed loudly as she locked up. I had to stop trying to move until she relaxed a little bit. I rolled her onto her stomach and began to relentlessly pound her from behind as I lay on top of her.

“Alex, please stop, oh hh, oh hh, aww, what are you doing to me, Alex? I feel, I feel, oh, ohh, Alex, please!” Balla was off on another climax right then. This time I fucked her all through the climax. Balla was trying to buck me off of her. When I unloaded my baby makers inside Balla it triggered her once again. I pulled out and rested a few minutes. “Alex, if this is what mating in daylight is like I know that I will want to do it again, very often.” Balla said with a dreamy look on her face.

I showered and dressed for the Amazon visitors. This included all of my weapons in case we had to have a shootout. I didn’t think that it would go that way, but I knew it was better to have and not need, than to need and not have. No way can you ask someone to wait while you arm yourself for a fight. I had a big breakfast knowing that I would most likely not be here for dinner. As I was just about done Balla came out of our bedroom on shaky legs. “Alex, I can’t wait for more punishment like this morning; that is the most fun I have ever had. I still feel what you did to me, thank you, thank you very much.” Balla said. This had been an eventful morning so far, with more to follow. I will be glad to get this over with, even though I would be having more mates in the end. It was a punishment that I gladly intended to suffer regularly, with a huge smile on my face, for sure.

“Your highness, we saw a group of women out gathering foodstuffs today. What was so interesting was that the women were gathering, then loading their bounty onto waiting horses grazing nearby. There was a total of four horses waiting to be packed, with 12 women gathering different things. Also they had a few men with spears standing around watching for predators and such.” Athena said to her Queen.

“We have followed them discreetly back to their camp. Their camp consists of several caves with very decorative enclosures. They also had many tent like structures but were building a huge building made of wood. They seemed to be using a saw of some kind to cut the trees to the dimensions needed to construct this building. A woman was leading this project, from what we could see from a distance. We were almost caught observing several times. There are both Cro-Magnon, and Neanderthals, and also men with dark skin in this camp. All of them are working together in some kind of harmony, with no infighting amongst any of these groups. But with them willingly taking orders from a woman, plus the advanced knowledge going on, this is a camp we should be able to takeover.” Athena said.

“After we complete the takeover we can find one of the many males to breed with. I know the urge will soon become too overwhelming to ignore. The urge for most of us is somewhat distracting now, before long, according our older lost sisters, so overwhelming that we will be no different than female animals of the forest. We have not bred with any males here on this planet, as we were hoping to be rescued. These people are not as advanced as we are, thus we were hoping to avoid mating with a stud male while we were marooned here.” Athena said.

A little history on these new mystery ladies: They descended from what we would think of as an Amazonian race of women. While not in possession of superhero strength, they were well above average height, strength, and most importantly of all, these women are very intelligent, WELL ABOVE MENSA’S INTELLIGENCE LEVEL. Because of their own history on their home world, in addition with space traveling, these women have evolved to the point that their main need from a male is for reproduction purposes only. They are self driven to mate with the male who displays himself as the smartest, strongest, and intelligent male they can come across. Asorians seemed to only have female offspring. No Asorian female had delivered a male child that was on any known record anywhere in thousands of years. The stud male is required to at least look human, of course, in other words, no mating with reptilian creatures, etc. Not that they didn’t learn anything from the many species that they didn’t mate with.

They had crash landed here on this planet en route back to their own home world about 150 years ago. While these women age very slowly, life spans of up to 1,000 years wasn’t unheard of. These women become fertile about the same time as normal Earth women would pass through puberty. But an Asorian female could remain fertile for 650 to 750 years or more. They don’t mistreat the stud male in anyway. The chosen male, or males if the clan is indeed large enough, understand their role in the camp. It is clearly understood by any male in camp that they are to be subservient to all of the females within the clan.

About three weeks ago a seemingly long dormant volcano went active and erupted with very little to no apparent warning beforehand, destroying the Asorian camp. The Asorian camp was located just about on the edge of the volcano’s destructive fallout. More than half of the Asorian camp was destroyed. More than two hundred Asorian women of varying ages, both young and old, died in the destruction. The seven women that were out hunting are the only camp survivors. These surviving ladies spent more than a week salvaging all they could pack on the five motorized carts, three from the hunting and two spared from the destruction of their camp. Sifting through the rubble, though time consuming, was worth the effort, as they were able to recover a great many things that were useful. While most things were in working order, other items would need repairing before they could be reused.

To those people from Earth their main weapons could be considered futuristic. So here on this planet they were the best weapons on the planet. The trouble for the Asorians were the chargers needed for their weapons which they found after the explosive volcano damage a week ago. The chargers that they recovered were all damaged. They really had no way to fix the chargers at this point, as they were on the run for their lives. There was no time to diagnose or fix them. They were only using these weapons on an as needed emergency basis. Even so, the charges would only last so long. Thus finding Alex’s camp was right on time for their needs on all fronts. Tarna was most nervous, as she is the lead warrior, and Telsee has very little training and was not ready to be a lead warrior if something bad were to happened to Tarna.

The trouble began when Asorians stumbled onto a small group of cannibals enjoying their lunch. After being seen, the Asorians put distance between themselves and the cannibals. The cannibals were not dumb people, they were giving chase by simply following the tracks of the carts. Tarna confirmed what all these women were thinking. Each day the distance increased, though the pursuit of the Asorians has continued, nonetheless. The priority was to find out what was wrong with the weapon’s charger. Bow and arrows were good and all that, but they had not enough warriors to take out those that were following them. After seeing the women with the horses and the camp, a plan was hatched to take over the camp and get the camp under control. The cannibals wouldn’t care who was in charge of the camp when they arrived. Their intent was to get those carts. Any people that they happened to come across at that time was just an added benefit to them hunting wise.

Challa went outside ahead of me to start the day teaching the men the new process that Gazoo taught both of us last night. Challa got a few of the horses out of the horse cave, she then called the team leaders to get some help down to the machine cave. When everyone arrived at the machine cave Challa began speaking. “Listen. We are going to stop doing what we were going to do today. Alex and I have been working on something to make our building much easier to complete and the building that much stronger. All that sawdust I have had you men putting in the big box we are now going to work with to make flat new sheets of wood when we are done, and this new wood will be used all throughout your new home.”

“Challa, how is the dust going to become a tree or be a wood beam?” Attos asked.

“Attos, don’t worry, it will all be explained as we go. Sawdust is wood, because it came from a tree in the first place. I have a machine in the machine cave that has to be brought out in the area of the machine cave, as well as these special tables. All those tree limbs will need to be dragged over here and put in the machine called a wood chipper. With those chips made from cutting those branches mixed with the sawdust, we will be turning them into fine powder which will be placed on these tables to be heated and cooked to become plywood. A few days of working on this and we will have a team of men and women making plywood while the rest of us get back to building like we were before.” Challa said.

About this time the five motorized carts slid to a stop in front of the machine cave. Challa hit the button on the remote control to close the overhead garage door to the machine cave. “Are you the woman in charge around here?” Tarna asked somewhat loudly.

“Who are you to be asking?” Challa asked. “And no I am not in charge of this camp, I am in charge of this work detail though, if that is what you want to know.” Challa confirmed.

“Well I am Queen Kamora, originally from the planet Asoria. We can do introductions later, we need to set up whatever camp defenses you have, men that eat men are following us closely. So if you will, please take me to the woman who is in charge so we can begin getting this camp ready to deal with these bad men who are indeed following us.” Queen Kamora said. Challa turned toward the horse cave and yelled to Sharna. “Please get Malta and Alex quickly, and tell them to come to the machine cave as fast as possible.”

Sharna ran to house cave as fast as she could and burst in the door. Seeing both Alex and Malta together she shouted “ALEX, MALTA, CHALLA SAYS HURRY TO THE MACHINE CAVE QUICKLY!” while the poor girl was struggling to catch her breath. After hearing Sharna I knew what was outside, though I had not even seen them yet. Nor did I even notice their vehicles at first. And I surely was not prepared for how beautiful these women were. Nor the lust that I would feel so suddenly, I was in lust from the get go. I would be prepared to easily kill any man who tried to mate with them after I had seen them. I was going to be shocked by the suddenly strong attraction that I felt to these seven women whom I didn’t even know by name yet. But after hearing what Sharna said, both Malta and I had taken off. Malta arrived a few seconds after me as I had already arrived as I sprinted ahead quickly.

As all the new women were looking at me Malta arrived. “Malta and Alex, these ladies are Queen Kamora, Tarna, Telsee, Ahura, Leonnie, Pesa and Brynne, these ladies are Asorians. They are being followed by men who are cannibals.” Challa said. This new wrinkle got all of my attention. “Do any of you ladies know how close they are to this camp right now!” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.