The New Hood
Chapter 7: Some Days It Just Don’t Pay to Get Up in the Morning

Copyright© 2015 by BUICK GS

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7: Some Days It Just Don’t Pay to Get Up in the Morning - I ask you what would you do if an Alien answered a question you asked out loud to nobody as you were all alone on a slow Sat. night? You will most likely question yourself, as in the trip you were about to be taking to the Doctor's to be examined as you may be in need of electrical help. I did not believe Mr. Alien as it was just too strange. I had just read John & Argent so I thought I was dreaming at first. After I finally got on-board the train this chat was real, this is what I did about it

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

Furniture making was all Challa and I did that afternoon other than cleaning up behind the horses. We were not ready to assemble anything just yet but we had enough pieces to begin the process of putting the pieces together the first afternoon we were not doing anything more important. We enjoyed dinner prepare by Malta it was as tasty as though I had cooked it myself. It was served with lemonade Kool-Aid. Bath time was still a treat for me, the view was still something that I waited all day to see. Malla took it in her head that she wanted to wash and groom me from head to toe. Malla had been amazed from the first night watching me shape and style my short hair, as it was so different than hers. I felt like a life-sized Ken doll.

I awoke this morning knowing we had no protection and might see just about anything outside our doors at anytime. We got up after I again warned everyone of this fact. I said to the camp. “We need to go and finish paying my bride bill today. I would rather be early with the meat, I owe to the camp, than to be late causing hard feelings. We would be traveling using the wagon for the first time.” I gave Challa 2 Glock 17’s which she quickly added to her web belt. She pulled me aside for me to see her brand new Chainmail. I let her know that I was glad she had the Mail though. Challa also had a new Compound Bow with a full quiver of arrows different types of heads on the arrows. Of course she had to tell the ladies of my group what it was and wht she could do with it.

Having never done it before, so even knowing what to do in my mind it still took extra time to get the four horses hitched up to the wagon. One of the troubles began immediately because I was not aware the horses worked as partners and all of them were used to be placed in the places they trained to be. When I tried to lead Misty to the back left position she wasn’t having nothing to do with that idea. Clyde who was inside his stall began kicking up a fuss about something too. Believe me when a seventeen hundred pound horse doesn’t want to agree with you are trying to do, well whatever you are trying to do won’t be getting done period.

After I let Misty go trying to figure out what the hitch in my get along was, Honey went and took up the position I was try to put Misty into. I got Honey all hitch up I went to Misty again Misty wouldn’t move again, I was getting pissed off Misty was slowly working way to the frozen cave in smaller pieces for the cook pot. Clyde was fussing again, Sugar went to stand beside Honey, but she also pick up her harness as well. When I took the harness Sugar’s mouth I noticed on the dull metal tag. Challa was passing out apples to those who were not going along with us, she brought over apples for Sugar & Honey for me as she was quietly laughing as I didn’t know what I was doing there for a few minutes.

Misty came over to her spot willingly, leaving the lead spot for Bonnie. Once we were all hitched up we loaded the meat racks, and some snacks. We locked up the caves and rolled off, heading for the hunting grounds where the BISON were doing what they do best taking grass in one end of their bodies, and releasing the grass and other components out of the other end. I let Challa take down five right quick, then I quickly took three more after the herd settled back down. “Lookout Alex, we have some company incoming!” Challa whispered. Wouldn’t you know there were some 15-20 Hyenas in the vicinity looking to cash in on what they thought was some free meals.

Before Challa started shooting I whispered wound them in the hind legs, or front shoulders, and those remaining in the pack unharmed will clean up the situation for us. As Challa began firing the M14 wounded all she sighted. She shot nine of them. I move the wagon and began loading the bison that were no longer part of the herd. By the time I finished loading up the bison off the ground. Those Hyenas that Challa wounded mere minutes ago, were now very busy. Yes busy indeed trying to convince the other Hyenas that were friends and family just a few minutes ago. The very same Hyenas, they had in fact come with, that they didn’t want to become the pack’s next meal, and or any other meal either for that matter.

But when the first of the wounded sat down to rest he never got back up to his feet, he became breakfast. We left as the buzzards had begun circling. The high pitched screams of the Hyenas could be heard easier for Challa and I, but the rest of the camp heard them as well for a while also. Malta and the rest of the women couldn’t believe what all they saw. They had thought we would be hunting all day. Each shot scared them until they got used to hearing those loud noises. But they could not believe all the dead bison, and so quick too. All without spears, just loud a thunder sound, as if we had somehow scared the bison to death.

“Alex just how did you kill those bison? But you could only hurt, not kill the Hyenas.” Malta asked.

“Malta we wounded the Hyenas on purpose, the pack just wanted something to eat so we gave them what they wanted, something to eat. Those Hyenas that were alive, and unharmed, had no trouble eating those that were wounded. As well as killing those who were injured even though they use to be their friends, or family. So they got something to eat, while we loaded up what we came for, and made then our exit.” I said.

“Oh, can I learn to make the thunder also.”

“Yes I will teach you, just give me some time, but it is not as easy we make it look. It takes a lot of practice to be good.” I said.

“But Challa seems to do just as well as you, and she only hunted one day alone with you.” Milta said.

I just rolled my eyes in response to that one little remark. “Challa tried the weapon, and was just a little lucky. That sometimes happens, remember Challa was a hunter with her old camp also. Plus being an archer, being able to shoot her bow made shooting a gun very easy.” I said.

“Is that how you killed Chazzo and the others? I don’t remember seeing the big thunder stick that day.” Sherna said.

“I also have a smaller thunder stick as you called it that works better for up close work. That was what I used in camp. But I need all of you to keep these both of thunder sticks a secret from anyone not in here with us right now. I said.

Some of my passengers had to sit on the still warm bison, but all agreed to do as I asked. As we neared the camp two men with spears came out and blocked our path. I had managed to get the wagon stopped in time. I set the brake I looked over at Challa, who I was glad to see was onto the same page that I was on also.

“What is your business with this camp?” I was asked somewhat unpleasantly as far as I was concerned, by a stranger I didn’t know.

“I am paying off more of the remainder of my bride price, if it was any of your business, which it is not by the way.” After the bison are spotted in the wagon I was allowed entry into the camp.

When we pulled to a stop in the middle of the camp I got busy with Challa putting up the meat racks and began hanging the bison. The women of the camp came nervously over to begin processing the meat. The whole atmosphere around this camp was totally different than when we left it just days ago. Bollo and his men looked as though they were being guarded for some reason. I was approached by a man who identified himself as Toroso that claimed he was glad I kept my word about bringing more Bison.

“Toroso you do know that what you have taken by force takes a lot of work to maintain. I am nearly done paying my bride payments. You will need parts of your security force to hunt for the camp, won’t you? Even if you make Bollo and company help you.” I said.

“I won’t have to hunt because you are going to continue to hunt for this camp as you have been doing.” Toroso said.

“Toroso did it ever occur to you that I wouldn’t willingly go along with this great plan of yours.” I asked.

“Yes, but if you don’t do as I have said I will kill Bollo, and others. Until you see that you have no choice in this matter!” Toroso shouted at me.

“Ok but is this your final words about this position you are taking.” I calmly asked him.

“Well yes as I see it you have no choice in this matter to save Bollo and his top men. Eventually force won’t be needed as all involved will understand their role in making this a pleasant thing for all of us, you will soon see it that way too. Maybe you should join this camp that way you won’t have to hunt for any camp but this one. I will protect your women while you are out hunting too.” Toroso was really enjoying himself explaining my brand new future to me.

“Ok Toroso I see you have put a lot of thought into this, and have covered all the ways in your mind of how I will be so happy doing this. As far as joining this camp, I could have taken over the camp if had wanted it. So there is no way I am joining it to be lead by another when I have my own camp already, where I am the top man in camp.” (I didn’t mention that I was the only man in camp. As that was none of his business anyway.) “Challa are you watching my back? If so, do as you see fit should the need arise.” I said without looking back.

I calmly unzipped my cave lion jacket. Getting ready to use the very loud .45 pistols Toroso needed to meet with Drago to tell him about threatening me also. And find to out how things worked in their new land. “Before I do as you have asked of me, I want to ask you one last time to rethink your great plan.” I said to Toroso.

“I have spoken Alex, you do just as I told you, and all will go well do you not understand me?!” Toroso shouted. And those are the last words the man ever spoke around here. I drew the .45 from my right-side shoulder holster with my left hand, and shot him center mass.

Toroso had a look of shock on his face as he landed hard on his back, dead before he hit the ground. Those men not from this camp where in shock to say the least. “Well now that Toroso has decided that he wanted to deprive us of his company permanently. All of you men that came with him need to step forward, if you want to keep on living. If not I will you find one way, or another. You choose your future, oh and I will be asking the women of this camp, and all men involved no matter when they got involved need to step forward also. Turning against your camp leaders’ means you no longer wanted to be a part of this camp. Listen to me carefully I am not taking over this camp. But Toroso threatened many lives here, mine included. Toroso has now paid this price in full for his stupidity.” I said.

“Now the men who backed his play must pay a price as well. To insure they don’t get any more good ideas like Toroso did, when he hatched this little dumb ass plan. It will be impossible to hide your involvement in this little dust up. I am saying all these things because if you are unwilling to step forward now that the plot has gone to shit only shows your cowardice.” I said. I looked up to see Bollo and his men were now armed with spears, and were rounding up a group of men. Others were bringing a few others back into camp that had ran right after Toroso left to go on his one-way fatal trip.

“Now are they all accounted for?” I asked Bollo.

“Several got away, but we have most if not all the main players in this shit.” Bollo said.

“Good if you poor misguided fellows will just cooperate with me. You can shortly be on your way with no further repercussions from me, and my camp anyway. I make no such promises, or conditions regarding Bollo and his camp whatsoever. But I promise you if you don’t cooperate with me, you will be joining Toroso wherever he went to. Of that I can promise you that much from the get go.” I said.

Of course there were some that balked at these brand new ideas. Bollo and his crew willing introduced these few recruits to just how sharp spear tips can be if they came in contact with human skin as the spears were pushed into their skin killing them immediately. With no emotion I moved onto to those who chose to do as they were told. “Now when we are done with you, Bollo and few others, along with myself will return you to your own camp as you surely can’t stay around here and expect to live. As you have seen this camp has shown they will surely kill you if you don’t leave.” I said.

“Bollo gather up enough of your oldest spears, even if the tips are worn or broken for these lost souls please. I said. While not liking to arm these men the Bollo went along with my idea knowing that I believe in killing much faster than he did. But he was waking up fast to the fact that killing wasn’t always a bad thing. I asked each man which hand he used to throw is spear I had them hold up that arm. With bison blood the arm was marked. I pulled my trusty .45 “Now I suggest you not move after we spread you out so you are not so close together. What I didn’t say earlier is this; you expected great rewards, so the punishments will be as costly as the rewards you all wanted. The only difference is the price to be paid will be done so by you folks alone, and not by the rest of us.” I said.

“Make no mistake I will kill you right quickly. So keep that in mind for the next few minutes. Now then we are finally ready so let’s do this people.” I said. I had earlier shown my ladies what and how I wanted it done using a tubular vegetable that was being cooked for lunch. When done the men would have a plus sign covering most of the palm in two different directions. This injury was to be inflicted on their dominate hand. “You men hold out your hands flat like this, your hand will be cut twice so you never forget what you did. You can still choose death if you want to. If that is now your choice, just move over there and someone will help you with this goal.” I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.