Sweeter Temptation - Cover

Sweeter Temptation

Copyright© 2016 by Bugby

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Continuation of Sweet Temptation by Veritas. Picks up exactly where that story left off. Mr. Craft thinks he is a good man until a late night encounter with Cindy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

This story continues directly from Sweet Temptation by Veritas, I waited for an update to that tale and when none was forthcoming I decided to make my own. Read that story on this site, if you want more when you're done, come back here.

But like I said at the start of my story, I'm a good man. At least I still was at this point in my tale. So I merely observed as the worn yellow boyshorts hugged that delightful teenaged ass, my brain working overtime, taking snapshot after snapshot that I knew would be the focus of my early morning shower masturbation for years to come.

In all this time that I had stood a step and a half behind Cindy, transfixed by the possibilities of her nubile body, the young tomboy had not simply been stood still, reveling in my hot admiring gaze. Instead, now that she had the chute door open and relatively secure she had encountered a new problem.

When reaching up to lever the hatch open Cindy had placed her trash bag down to her left, resting it carefully against the wall. She now held the spring-loaded door open with her right hand, leaning over it, using her own slight body weight to keep it from snapping shut, as she craned forward and down, delicate fingers stretching to reach the knot at the top of the bag.

From my glorious vantage point right behind her, I could see the girl would never be able to reach the bag and toss it. She was already at full stretch, up on tippy-toes, the backs of her bunny slippers slipping from her heels as her muscular calves tensed, much like they would when she wore vertiginously high heels, at some point in the future. But she was still a few years from shoes like that.

My cock was almost painfully tented against the zipper of my work pants now, and, surprisingly, that was what eventually spurred me in to action. Not because I intended to act on my arousal, but rather because I wanted to be back inside my own slumbering apartment where I could free myself and deal with the severe swelling young Cindy had, inadvertently, caused.

Tearing my eyes from the junction of Cindy's thighs, sure that I could now discern the seam of the shorts working it's way between the lips of her prominent mound, I stepped forward and heaved my own black trash bag down the chute, tossing the heavy sack easily over the small obstruction of the teen's form.

I was now less than six inches behind Cindy, well within her personal space, and I leaned over her, my tall, broad frame enveloping hers as I reached past her left hand and lifted the other bag, intending to toss that after it's counterpart.

Even thinking about it now I'm unsure what part of my action startled Cindy, and I'm not sure it really matters. Perhaps it was my hand slightly brushing hers as I reached for the bag, maybe my breath on the back of her neck, maybe just the sudden extreme closeness of my body. Whatever it was, the girl yelped an adorably high-pitched squeak of surprise and tilted forward a little more, perhaps in an effort to get a little further from me. In doing so her right foot left the ground entirely and, toes pointing out, brushed the inside of my calf, before hastily withdrawing.

That small contact felt electric to my already highly charged body, and I stumbled a little myself. Not wanting to crush the petite girl, and with my left hand already full with the garbage bag, I steadied my self the only way I could. I made to place my hand on the chute door. I misjudged.

I didn't feel the cold metal of the door under my hand, instead I felt the supple give of a teen ass. My large hand engulfed Cindy's cheek, skin to skin contact only prevented by the faded cotton face of spongebob. Involuntarily I let out a low rumbling moan and I felt my grip tighten, squeezing the first teenage butt I'd copped a feel of in probably twenty years.

Obviously this was something new and completely unexpected for Cindy, the girl was an avowed tomboy, the sensation of being ogled by a man had been fresh to her minutes ago, now here she was being fondled by one as well. She was frozen beneath me, both hands gripping the chute door. As my fingers massaged her tight little ass, she vocalized another little squeak, this one less of shock and trailing off slowly, becoming deeper. Moving from a startled "Ah" and softening to a quiet "Ohhhhhh. Mmph."

The last small noise was accompanied by an almost imperceptible arching of her back as she tried to push herself harder against my hungry hand.

That little move was enough to bring me to my senses and I stood sharply, finding myself a little out of breath, and holding the limp black garbage bag, which I tossed into the chute automatically.

Without saying a word Cindy stood, closing the door carefully, knowing well how much noise it could cause if allowed to slam shut. Once it was fully shut she stood facing the wall, both hands holding the handle for dear life as her slight shoulders moved up and down rhythmically.

I stood, silently cursing myself, but unable to stop the baser thoughts my libido was filling my head with. "Pin her against the wall, Tear those shorts off and show her what a man feels like, push her to her knees and plug that gorgeous teen face with your cock."

I remained rooted to the spot though, when I should have turned and fled, run to my apartment and pretended none of this ever happened, the Ostrich tactic. Eventually, after what seemed like hours but could only have been seconds, Cindy Johnson, teenage wet dream given human form, took a deep breath and turned to look at me, her face and neck flushed an appealing shade of red under her healthy tan.

"I'm sorry Mr. Craft, I shouldn't have..." She began before her sentence tapered in to nothing. The niave young thing thought it was her fault. I spoke to reassure her. "No Cindy, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that, it was totally inappropriate of me. I let instinct take over. Please forgive me. Come on, I'll walk you back to your apartment."

As I talked Cindy looked, in turn, relieved, confused and then something else, something harder to place. Proud perhaps, but at what?

I followed those big beautiful dark brown eyes as I talked, first she met my gaze, then looked down slightly, as if ashamed, but her shoulders relaxed slightly and her gaze narrowed a little from the near terrified wide eyed expression she'd had at first. I saw the confusion cross her face when I mentioned instinct taking over. Then her eyes briefly darted to the bulge pressing at the front of my pants. A lump that, right now, I couldn't have hidden no matter how much I'd wanted to. Her eyes widened as she glanced across it then the look of understanding changed to pride. I could almost hear her thoughts at that moment. "Did I do that. To Mr. Craft? Cool."

If possible, the young girl looked even more delightful to me now than she had minutes ago when I'd caught her sneaking out of her door. Her shorts were pulled oh so snugly against her body and she was making no effort to adjust them. Her face was flushed with no little arousal of her own, confirmed by the way her nipples pushed at her tight crop top, her round breasts heaving a little as she breathed steadily. I was overtaken by the sudden desire to see those darling little buds, to see if they were pale, a blushing coral pink or a deep tanned brown.

But I was a good man. Then. So instead I bowed exaggeratedly and deeply. "Come, I will escort you back. Protecting you from the aforementioned villains."

Cindy giggled and stepped up beside me. We walked the short distance back to our doors in a not uncomfortable silence. I tried to resolutely keep my eyes ahead but I could feel the young girl's curious gaze boring in to me with almost every step.

We reached the Johnson's apartment door and stopped. Cindy had a wry smile on her face now, and she toyed with her pigtail idly. Her hair was somewhere between light brown and dark blonde, straight and would reach the nape of her neck if not held up in those adorable bunches.

She made no effort to go inside so I made the move. "Well, goodnight Cindy, and I'm sorry again for the little accident just now." I turned and got maybe a step or two away before she spoke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.