Metamorph
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Jezzaz

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A large guy with a hot wife live in LA, working in the Media Industry. Eventually, things break down, and this is what the husband does about it.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Anal Sex  

His discovery happened like most discoveries of this nature do, because of a moment's decision to do something different.

An opportunity had come up for June. It was on a Sylvester Stallone action movie, being shot in Louisiana – in New Orleans. Sylvester Stallone – long a champion of those up and coming – had requested June work on his project, and he'd given her a full producer credit and a full time job, rather than purely short term contract. She would make twice as much as she normally did, get a full producers credit – which was worth gold in Hollywood – and she was now at the point where names in movies were requesting her presence.

After hearing about it, June came home to find Dan sitting on the couch, trying to better his score on Call of Duty.

She stood right in front of the TV and said, "We need to talk, Dan."

Dan went cold. These were words that no man wants to hear. He instantly imagined the worst.

He turned off the TV and just sat there, waiting for her to end his life.

June started to explain the offer. It was shooting in New Orleans, but the actual shoot was budgeted out at 11 weeks. She'd be on staff for at least a month before that in LA, and then three months in post. She'd been offered a three thousand dollar a week stipend for when she was out of town, and as she explained, that money could be a down payment on a house, for the two of them, a dream they both shared. At the end of the explanation, June simply said, "It's a producer credit Dan. A producer credit. You know we've both been waiting for this. But I won't do it if you say no. It's your call."

Dan balked. He knew it was a good offer – a great one in fact. But it would take her away, and he was low enough already.

But he had to be strong. This is what she'd worked for. And he wasn't contributing much, so he had to support her, even if he didn't want her to go. He was a little resentful that it had been presented in the fashion it had; he couldn't very well say No when it was phrased the way it had been by June, but still, he loved his wife and he wanted her to be happy and successful, so he just said, "Sure, you should do it. But please, lets not make a habit of this."

June had smiled delightedly and thrown her arms around his neck, covering his face with kisses. That night, they had the best sex they'd had in months, although afterwards, Dan knew it was just because she had gotten what she wanted – that and the fact that soon she'd be gone.

The next day June confirmed her acceptance of the position, within a week she had reported for work – this time she had gone full on 1940's screen siren. Her hair had grown back and she was a chestnut brunette – with long luxurious draped hair and full on 1940's style makeup.

She took Dan's breath away the first day they had breakfast before she reported for work.

The first month was grueling for both. June had to get up to speed and get production moving on the movie and Dan had to sit there watch it, helpless to assist. And then it was time for June to go. Dan took her to the airport, and they stood at the security gate, professing endless love for each other. For the first time since he had proposed, Dan saw a tear on Junes face as she kissed him and held him. And then it was time for her to go, and she left, waving at him through the security line until she was swallowed by the airport.

Dan returned to an empty apartment and sat in the dark for hours, drinking Jack and Coke and wondering how he could be so lucky and so unlucky at the same time. He had the most awesome girl in the world and he was miserable because he didn't feel like he deserved her.

For the first 5 weeks, she called every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it became every other day, and the calls became shorter. She sent emails, and most of those started to go down to two or three lines. He could see the stress on her – being a full producer was a seriously higher level of stress over what she'd been carrying so far in her career and he could read between the lines that she'd been unprepared for it.

Then an email arrived telling him she'd be back for a couple of days – apparently one of the actors they'd used and finished with needed to re-record some lines since some dialog had changed and she needed to be back in LA to supervise the ADR recording. Dan was overjoyed.

He met her at the airport and was surprised at how tired she looked. All the way back to the apartment he peppered her with questions, but she just wasn't interested in answering, staring out the window the whole way. Dan put it down to jet lag, tiredness in general and did his best to make sure she had a good meal when she got home.

Once she was home, June sat at the dinner table and just complained about everything. The movie, working for a super star, the other production staff, how hot it was, how New Orleans was too loud – how they'd been put up at a hotel one road down from Bourbon Street, which was great to start with but by the second week, when all anyone wanted was sleep, they were kept up all night by the rowdy crowds. They would have moved, but the production company had gotten a great deal on the rooms and as such, they were staying.

Then she lit into Dan, saying the apartment was a mess, he was a slob and what the hell was he trying to serve her for dinner?

Dan was taken a back. This was a side to June he'd not seen much of and while he understood she was tired, there was something underlying her outbursts. When the got into bed, he tried to give her a foot massage and she snatched her foot back and said, "I'm just tired Dan. You have no idea what it's like to be nursemaid to those assholes." Then she turned her back and went to sleep.

The next day she was gone before he woke up and he found a note saying she would be out all day at the recording studio, and back late, and that she had to leave early in the morning.

When she got home, Dan hadn't prepared anything, thinking they could go out for a meal. When he was honest with himself, it was because he didn't want to prepare anything and have her attack him again. He thought if they went wherever she wanted, she had no reason to be as pissed off as she evidently was.

So they went to Katsuyua Sushi, in Brentwood – one of her favorite places. She actually managed to be in a better mood and they had a great night. She explained how the movie was staring a new up and coming actor, and this guy had seriously let one good review go to his head. His ego was out of control and it was her job to keep him happy. She did impressions of him demanding stupid stuff and making outrageous demands, and it was her job to say no, but not piss him off unduly while doing it. Dan began to see how wearing that could be.

After dinner, they went home and Dan poured a glass of wine for the both of them, and went for the foot massage again. This time June was receptive, and basically sat back, watching him.

When he was done, she put down her drink and sat down on the carpet next to him and said, "I really don't deserve you Dan. I honestly don't."

She was near to sobbing, something Dan had never seen before. He just held her until she got herself under control, then took her to the bedroom where they made love. Or at least that was the plan. When they got to the bedroom, June just changed. Suddenly she was desperate for his cock. She just pulled down his pants and stuffed her face in his groin, catching his rapidly hardening cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked at his cock like a madwoman, keeping her eyes on his as she did it.

She kept popping his cock out and rubbing it over her face and saying, "You like that baby? You like your cock over your little wife's face? You wanna coat me with cum, do you? Tell me, tell me you do."

That was also new. While June could be verbal while they were having sex, it was normally moaning or the occasional "Fuck me" – actual conversation, particularly a nasty as this – was a new thing. Not that Dan was complaining. It was new but also rather novel – he was getting off on his efficient and prim wife saying such nasty things.

She wouldn't let Dan cum though. She kept him hard, and then, pausing only to pull her clothes off franticly, she turned and got on all fours and presented her ass to him. She looked back and said, "You gonna fuck me stud? I need it. I need it now."

And Dan did. Without any messing around or preamble, he just shoved his cock in hard; just like he had the very first time they had sex. And like that time, he just slid right in. June was wet – she was dripping – and his cock just plowed her.

Her back arched and she started the moaning, interspersed with statements like, "Oh god yes." And "I need this. Fuck me. Fuck your wife. Fuck your wife's cunt."

First the verbals and now the bad language. This was getting interesting!

Dan just kept on going to town at her pussy. At one point he almost pushed her over, he was banging so hard. When that happened June moved forward and Dan's cock popped out and he almost cried out with frustration.

June looked back, smiled and told him to lie down. She then mounted his obscenely hard cock that was jutting up with reverse cowgirl and just did all the work herself. What was even hotter was that the long mirror in their bedroom just happened to be pointing at the bed, so Dan could raise his head a little, crane it a bit and he could see June in the mirror, impaled on his cock, bouncing up and down, with her eyes closed and a finger clamped to her clit.

He could feel her getting closer and closer until she moaned loud enough to wake the neighbors, shook all over and then collapsed back on him. That hurt, since he was still full engorged and still inside her, and when she tilted back, it took his cock to a painful angle.
He had to push June off and dis-engage his rapidly softening cock before something got torn.

June rolled over and slowly her breathing returned to normal. She smiled up at Dan and said, "Christ I needed that."

The she looked down to Dan's slowly wilting cock and frowned and said, "Did you get off yet?"

Dan just looked at her and then shook his head. He started to say, "It doesn't matter" when June interrupted him and said," Yes it does. Don't be so stupid. Hmm ... I know what we need to do..." and she got a wicked smile on her face.

"Think I'm wet back there?" she asked Dan, who had a birds eye view.

"Err, yes," he replied, "I'd say so."

"Good," said June. She got back on all fours and wiggled her ass at him and said, "Do me, Dan. Do me in the ass. But go slow. But do it."

She wasn't entire coherent but Dan didn't care. He was mesmerized. He'd wanted to fuck her ass for years, but every time he'd tried, she'd either yelled at him or moved herself so the angle wasn't there.

Now she was inviting him and he didn't need a second invitation. By now his cock was rigid again – in fact you could probably have pounded nails in with it by now.

He dipped it in her pussy again, to get it lubricated, and she groaned as he did it. Then he pulled it out and stuck three fingers in instead, to lubricate those too. She groaned again and pushed back on his fingers, needing the invasion.

Once his fingers were well coated, he rubbed them around her anus, and slowly inserted one, doing his best not to get his fingernails in the way. He was aware how sensitive the inner walls could be and he didn't want to tear anything.

As he pushed the first finger in, June stiffened and jerked forward, away from his finger, but he just went with her, leaving his finger inside. After a moment or two, June started to relax and he began pushing his finger in and out, slowly. She got into the rhythm and started to push back on the finger, until Dan added a second one, and then a third. Each time it took June a few moments to become used to her ass being stretched, but after a few moments, Dan got back into finger fucking her ass and she started to get into it.

Then, after he had three fingers in her up to the knuckle, he popped his fingers out, and positioned his iron cock back at her pussy, thrust it in and out a few times to recoat it with her juices – and he noticed that June was starting to pant again, signaling how into the whole situation she really was – and then he popped his cock out and positioned at her brown ring. He slowly pushed forward and suddenly his helmet pushed into her ass.

All the books say that now, you stop and just wait, while the lady adjusts internally. Certainly moaned sharply, and not the 'fuck me harder' kind of moan. This was pain. Dan instantly went to move and pull his cock out when June said, "No, leave it there. I just need to get used to it ... give me a minute."

So Dan just knelt there, waiting for June to make the next move. And she did. Very slowly she inched backwards, impaling herself more on Dan's rigid cock. He could hear her gasp as she did so.

For his part, he couldn't believe how tight her asshole was. Beyond that, it was just velvety, but right around the asshole itself, it clenched at his cock and he loved the feeling.

Slowly, June built up a rhythm, of pushing back and Dan moved in the opposite way. Within a couple of minutes, the rhythm was starting to move faster and June suddenly said, "Christ Dan, fuck me. Fuck my slutty ass. Fuck it hard, lover. I want to feel you cum."

Well, that pretty much did it as far as Dan was concerned, and he suddenly became a powerhouse of fucking. He banged his wife's ass with all his three hundred pounds behind it, and she'd know she was fucked in the morning, that was for sure.

It didn't take long for him to loose control, not with the new and nasty experience of him doing her ass, and he begging for it repeatedly. After ten minutes, he felt it coming on, and it engulfed him, and he spurted deep inside her, gasping for breath as he did so.

His cock softened and flopped out of her, and he sank down on the bed next to her. June rolled over and looked at him through long eyelashes and smiled. "You like that?"

Dan just nodded, still trying to catch his breath. Once he did he said, "Why did we wait so long for that?"

June looked into the distance and after a while said, "I just need you to know how much I love you. This was for you. You deserve it. You are the best man I know and I need you to know that."

That was an unusual statement from June, normally after they had made love, she got a drink and made silly small talk. A heartfelt statement was out of place. But then, Dan reasoned, what they had just done was out of place too, so perhaps that was ok. Either way, he was content to go with the flow.

However, the next morning, June was in a less pleasant mood. They both got up early, and June repacked to return to New Orleans, knowing better what she'd need this time. She couldn't find anything she wanted and her temper frayed very fast.

When Dan made breakfast, she just looked at it and said, "I don't have time for this." And then marched out to the car.

The drive to the airport was made in tense silence, June again alone with her thoughts. The only thing she said on the entire drive was, "I really wish I didn't have to go back. I don't like it there."

Dan looked at her, wanting to say something but didn't really know what to say. He offered the statement, "You don't have to go. You can stay here if it's that bad," to which he got a scathing reply of "It doesn't matter what I think. I have a contract and I need to get this done."

And that ended that conversation.

She insisted he drop her off rather than come in and she literally just jumped out of the car, had the trunk open and yanked her carry on out before Dan was out of the drivers side and round the car.

She stood waiting for him, radiating impatience as he came to give her a kiss goodbye and turned her head a the last minute so he got the side of her face instead.

Dan was taken aback, this wasn't the June he had made love to – no fucked – last night, or the June he'd live with for the past few years. The stress of the job was obviously eating her and he made an internal pledge that this would be the last time she worked away from home, if he could help it.

Not even looking at Dan, June took hold of her bag and walked off into the terminal. Dan stood staring after her in dismay, until he was yelled at by an airport cop for leaving his car running at the curbside.

He scrambled back into it and with one last glance at the terminal doors, he drove off.

Two days later he was sitting in his friend Donnie's, basement. Donnie was a classic dopehead dropout. Young, stupid in lots of ways and incredibly smart in others, he lived in the basement of the house he'd inherited from his mother when she died the year before. No one quite knew why he still lived in the basement when he had the whole house to himself and when questioned, he just shrugged and said, "I'm used to it, man." Donnie worked at the same comic book store as Dan, handling the comic ordering chores.

They sat there, playing Zork on a laptop and with Dan pouring out his heart and fears to Donnie, who sat there, nodding interestedly even though he was patently stoned out of his mind. In fact, this was the only reason that Dan even was unburdening himself, because he knew Donnie would never remember anything he said when he sobered up.

He didn't expect much from Donnie – Donnie was one of those people who believed in the romance of life – whatever life threw at you, true love could overcome. No one knew quite why Donnie believed this so much because besides his mother, Donnie had never had a relationship with a woman last more than twenty minutes, and even then money usually had to change hands.

Donnie listened politely, sparking up another joint, taking a deep breath and handing it to Dan, and said, "Dude, why are you still here?"

That was unexpected. "What do you mean?" asked Dan, genuinely curious.

"Well, why the hell aren't you there with her? I mean, why are you here and she is there? If it's all such true love, why don't you go with her? What's keeping you here?"

That one stopped Dan. He simply hadn't thought of going with her.

"Besides," continued Donnie, "Think of how romantic it would be. You show up at her hotel, blasting music and protesting eternal love. Throw rose petals on her bed. Wake her with Champaign. She can't resist man!"

Donnie took back the joint and took another deep drag.

"Er, Donnie, I think that's the plot to that Jon Cusack movie? The one with the ghetto blaster?"

Puffing out the smoke, Donnie said, "Whatever dude. You know it's right."

Dan sat there, thinking it through. The idea wasn't half bad. He had enough cash to buy himself a return flight – even if he didn't stay, he could at least have a week with her, and they could patch up whatever was bothering her.

The more he thought about the idea, the more he wanted to do it – surprise her. The worst that could happen is dinner with his wife in an exotic city and some bumming around a place he'd never been before while she worked in the day.

So that's what he did. He bought a Southwest return ticket – that way he could come home when he wanted rather than being set on a specific day, so he wouldn't outlast his welcome. He packed up a bag, included a bottle of Champaign and even rose petals in a plastic bag. And off he went.

Dan had never been to New Orleans before, and drank in the trip for the airport to downtown, marveling at the French influence in the architecture, and looking at all the Hurricane Katrina damage with depression.

He was dropped off at the hotel the production company just after 8pm. He wanted to surprise June, so he approached the main desk to get a key card to her room. In the end it took both his ID and a fifty note to get the card, but once he had it, he went up to her room.

As expected, it was a mess – her clothes were all over the place. June always was a bit of a slob. The first thing he did was drag out the Champaign and order ice and two glasses from room service, as well as a bucket. Then he scattered the rose petals on the bed, and then realized how scummy he felt from the four-hour flight.

He went into the small bathroom and took a shower, closing the door so the steam wouldn't steam out into the room.

He was just done with the shower, and finishing drying himself and dressing, and starting to wonder both about a late dinner and where June actually was, when he heard the room door open. He smiled broadly into the steamed up mirror and thought, 'show time!'

Then he heard giggling and another voice. A man's voice. Dan's blood ran cold and he cracked the door of the bathroom very slightly, while turning the light off.

He heard June say, "Oh come on. You know I've been waiting for this all day."

The guy said something that Dan didn't catch and he heard June reply, in a slightly drunken slur that he knew so well, "Oh really? You think so? I don't." and then she giggled again – he knew just from the way she spoke she'd had at least a bottle of wine to herself at dinner.

This time Dan heard the man say, "Yeah, you want it slutty woman. What would the production crew say if they could see you now eh?"

June giggled again and said, "Probably 'Me next', but they are never going to know, are they?"

There was silence from the voices from the two of them, and the sounds of kissing, and then June said, "Oh look! Rose petals! That's so nice! And Champaign! I'm that much a forgone conclusion am I?"

The man said, "Oh don't flatter yourself. I know you were hooked the first time."

If it was possible, Dan's blood went even colder at that. This wasn't the first time then. That explained some of the behavior from June.

"What about your husband? What would he think of this? You being slutty with me?"

There was another moan and then June said, "I don't want to talk about him. I want to concentrate on this. On that cock. It is nice to have more positions to choose from though."

There was silence again from the voices, and the rustle of clothes, and then the slow moan he knew so well from June. Dan knew exactly what was going on now. His internal voice was screaming at him "Do something, DO SOMETHING" but he just didn't know what to do. He was overwhelmed with conflicting emotions and couldn't focus or comprehend what was happening.

He stumbled back in shock and put out his arm to steady himself, knocking Junes hairbrush off the bathroom counter. It clattered to the floor.

They had obviously heard it and Dan knew he had to do something, so he turned on the bathroom light, and opened the door and stepped out.

There was June, in her small blue kilt dress, bent over the bed, skirt up around her waist. Behind her was some large guy in a very tight form fitting T-shirt, all muscles and bulges. His pants were round his ankles and his hard cock was very firmly embedded inside June's very wet pussy – he could see it glisten in the light from the bathroom.

He saw June squint up at him, not being able to see who it was because of the light from the bathroom, but as her eyes adjusted, she gasped, "DAN"

Dan's fight or flight impulse kicked in and as always, it was flight.

He moved out of the bathroom and towards the room door. Luckily he hadn't unpacked his bag apart from getting out the rose petals and the Champaign, and it was ready for him to grab on his way to the door.

The big guy pulled his cock out of June and put up a hand to stop Dan's motion, saying, "Woah there big guy, you don't need to go off half cocked."

Dan just ignored him, sniffling hard to himself. For once his weight worked to his advantage, since he just walked into the outstretched hand and then through it, getting to the door and opening it. The large man fell back as his arm was pushed, and couldn't regain his balance with his pants round his ankles. He fell over, striking his head on the wall. June screamed "Greg! Dan, don't go, please..." and then the door shut on her and Dan ran to the elevator.

He was lucky. There was a cab at the door – probably the one that had brought June and her lover back he supposed – and he bundled into it as fast as he could. He gave the driver a fifty and said, "There's another one if you can get me to the airport as fast as you can." The driver nodded and as they took off, Dan looked back at the hotel.

June was just running out of the front door, screaming his name. The big dude was right behind her, and he had to grab her to stop her running into the street after his cab.

They turned a corner and June and the dude were lost to his view. And that's when the whole situation really hit Dan. June was lost – his marriage was done and she'd made it clear that his size was an issue. Obviously she'd gone after this muscly dude because he was the other end of the spectrum from Dan. That's what she'd wanted, and she'd just been throwing mercy fucks at Dan.

Before anything else, Dan turned his phone off. He knew she'd call and he couldn't take talking to June right now.

The tears came and the cab driver even pulled over and asked Dan if he was ok. Dan explained the situation, and the man just sat there, nodded gravely and then gave Dan back his fifty and said, "Tonight my friend, the ride is free."

Dan was lucky. He got the airport thirty minutes before the last southwest flight back to LA took off. He was on it, and he spent the entire four hours in a shell-shocked state, wondering what to do next.

He got home at 2am LA time, and looked around the apartment in dazed fashion. He had an inkling that June would be back soon and he needed to get out. He was already packed for one bag, so he just grabbed his laptop, some more clothes, a few books and left. He drove over to Donnie's – who was still up, watching Grandma's boy on his DVD and big screen -, explained what had happened, dissolved into tears and Donnie led him upstairs to the master bedroom and just said, "It's yours dude, as long as you need."

Dan had finally fallen asleep at 4am into a deep bottomless black void.

Three days later, after spending the time just sitting in Donnie's basement either drunk or stoned, Dan turned his phone back on. Instantly there were over thirty messages on it. There were emails, texts, voice mails, everything.

They started out frantic, then calmed down, then as days went past, got more frantic again. June was beside herself, back in LA and desperately looking for him. Dan listened to some of the messages, and then deleted the rest. He didn't even look at the emails before deleting them, the same with the text's – he just deleted the entire stream without looking at it.

June would have no idea where he was or who he was with. She'd never really shown any interest in his circle of friends – the way their lives worked out, they had 'their' friends and then he had 'his' friends. 'His' friends never came to their house, only 'their' friends did. June had no idea who he played Dungeons and Dragons with, or who came to the comic book shop and had never expressed any interest in finding out.

Dan was now numb. He knew June and he were done, and he finally had to face up to what he knew that first date with June. She was too hot for him, he wasn't successful or ripped like that other guy and that's what she was meant to be with. It was over and he needed to find some way out. Some of the time he was angry, some of the time resigned, some of the time he blamed himself – he was a fat fuck for gods sake and she was a goddess! But through it all he was just hurt and depressed.

He knew what the anal sex was all about now. It was her way of giving him something, a pity fuck, because she was doing it with this new guy.

Dan just couldn't see his future. He couldn't see next week any more. He had no idea what he did all day, couldn't remember what he had for breakfast in fact. He was part zombie and part shell shocked returning marine. He went through the mechanics of living without being very present for any of it.

Even Donnie started to get worried – June had called the comic book shop and even shown up. Donnie had fobbed off the phone calls, but when he saw her parking outside – there was no mistaking who she was; she was one of a kind and he had no problem recognizing her from everything Dan had said -, he'd put one of the other stoner kids in charge and taken off out the back door for an hour to avoid talking to her. He knew if he talked to her in person, she'd see right through him; a woman like that would see everything.

Eventually Donnie had pushed Dan out into the world, if only to get some sunlight and vitamin D in him.

And that's when Dan had encountered the black sedan and been accosted by the two large gentlemen.

The car pulled into the front of large building, with a gym set in the bottom of it. It was one of those new general gyms, but with specific rooms in it – there was a boxing room, complete with a ring, a martial arts dojo, an inside pool, the whole shebang. There were several smaller gym rooms marked private – Dan looked in as they went past and could see through the windows in the door that there was some one on one instruction going on within. It was evidently up market and the class of people in the gym, as Dan was lead through, were the kind of people who wear makeup to go work out. They were all beautiful people, or as Dan and his friends thought of them, the 'plastic people'.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.