The Cabin - Cover

The Cabin

Copyright© 2017 by Pope Perv

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Was the high price of promotion worth it? This is a re-post of this story. I had it on this site earlier but pulled it down to fix multiple mistakes and editing errors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Sharing  

The two teenagers walked down the steps to the family room each holding a bottle of beer they had snuck from the outdoor refrigerator. When they entered the room, Brandon sat on the sofa and Emily sat beside him.

Emily took a sip of her beer and said, “Yuck! This is nasty!” and sat the bottle on the coffee table in front of them.

Brandon didn’t know how Emily was feeling about the day’s events but he decided to take a chance and put his arm around her shoulders and drew her to him. “I’ve enjoyed being with you today.”

Emily was a little uneasy being this close to a naked boy. She thought Brandon was cute and he did make her laugh but she had no experience in how she should act sitting this close to him. She felt his fingers under her chin as he lifted it so he could look at her.

“May I kiss you?” he whispered.

Emily didn’t say yes but she didn’t move when he leaned his head down and lightly kissed her lips. She felt a tingle in her tummy as she looked at his face when he pulled away. “It was nice,” she said with a blush in her cheeks.

Brandon pressed his lips against her a second time and held the kiss a little longer. He started rubbing her shoulder as he moved his lips against hers. After a few moments, he licked her lips and was surprised when she opened them to accept his tongue into her mouth.

Things moved quickly for her after that. Their kisses grew in passion and Brandon’s hands started to roam over her budding body. She loved the way she felt when he had his hands on her boobs. She was breathless when he broke the kiss off to move his face to her right tit. She had no idea how good it could feel to have his lips around her nipple as he lightly sucked it and swirled his tongue around it. Her breathing became quicker as he switched breasts and gave it the same treatment.

Brandon knew what his mother liked and applied it to Emily. He knew he was having the desired effect by the way she was acting. He slid to his knees in front of her and spread her knees apart all the while kissing and sucking her perk little tits. Then he started kissing his way down her tummy. He kissed every part of her from her breasts to her navel. From there he kissed across her tummy to her sides and then down to her hips. He kissed the top of her young thighs and down to her right knee. He switched to the left side and kissed up her thigh to just above her unused pussy.

“Oh Brandon,” she moaned, as she put her hands on his head. “Don’t stop. That feels so good.”

“I haven’t gotten to the best part yet,” he said, not taking his eyes off his prize.

He licked very slowly down to where her thighs met her pelvis. He switched sides and kissed all around her pussy without touching it. When he knew she couldn’t stand too much more, he lightly kissed her lips.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh,” she keened.

Very gently and very lightly, he licked her sex. At first just the outside but it wasn’t long until his tongue was guiding through her wet slit. He put his thumbs on either side of her pussy and pulled it open so he could push his tongue deep into her virgin hole.

He loved the taste. He loved the feel of her excited skin as not only his tongue slid across it but his cheeks and chin were also in contact with her pussy. He pulled his face away and took a deep breath as he looked at her sex that was wet with both his saliva and her natural juices. He brought his mouth back to her pussy and sucked her clit into it.

“Yessssssssss!” she screeched, as her very first orgasm burst from deep within her.

Brandon let her come down from her high and then took her hand and guided her to the floor. He knelt beside her, admiring her body and playing with her nipples when he noticed movement by the door. He moved his head slightly and out of the corner of his eye, he saw his mother standing behind Sherri with her arms wrapped around Sherri’s waist.

“I know this is your first time,” Brandon said, as his fingers started to play with her budding breasts, “I’ll go slowly.”

He pushed his cock against her young cunt and smiled at the thought of her mother watching. He was very gentle as he pushed and felt her lips start to spread to accept his manhood into her body. He heard her take a breath and hold it as he pushed a little more of himself inside her. He took his time as he slid little by little until his was completely in. He glanced at the door and saw that their mothers had left.

“Are you okay?” he asked Emily who only nodded her head.

He withdrew his cock, paused and then slid it back in. He could feel how tense her body was and wanted to make it enjoyable to her. He paused when he was fully in her for a few seconds before pulling back and sliding back in. When she didn’t protest, he got into a nice slow and steady pace.

Emily thought she would feel some pain as Brandon’s hardon penetrated her pussy lips. All she really felt was full. It wasn’t until he started his slow in and out rhythm that she started to feel excited. The more he pushed into her the more excited she became. Then suddenly the only thing that mattered to her was Brandon. She opened her eyes, looked into his face, and saw the enjoyment that he was feeling. Somehow, she knew to wrap her legs around his waist and pull him tighter against her.

“Yes, oh yes,” she sighed.

Brandon felt her legs around him, heard her voice, and knew it was time to fuck her faster. He pulled back, gave a harder thrust and heard another moan of pleasure. He fucked her both hard and fast. He sped up and then slowed down. He was close to cumming and wondered if he should pull out but before he could, his orgasm was on him and the decision was no longer his to make. With one last deep, hard thrust, he emptied his balls into her canal.

He enjoyed the feeling of her young body under him as they lay together for a long time. He finally rolled to her side when she said he was getting heavy. “I liked that,” she told him.

“I did too.”

Brandon got up and went to the bathroom. When he came back, he was holding a wet washcloth and started to clean Emily’s pussy. “Mom says that if I make a mess, I have to clean it up.”

They moved to the sofa where Emily fell asleep cuddled next to her first lover.


David’s eyes blinked open the next morning and when they focused; he looked to his side and saw Sherri smiling at him. She was resting her head in her hand and letting her elbow support it.

“Morning,” she said, still smiling.

“Morning.”

“Are you awake enough that we can talk?”

“I am but can it wait?”

“Why?”

“Because I have to pee,” he said, as he slid out of bed and quickly made his way to the toilet. When he returned to the bed and snuggled down beside his wife he said, “Okay now we can talk.”

Sherri reached her hand out and started to trace her fingers around his left nipple very lightly. She leaned her face in, kissed him softly on the cheek, and pulled back. “Do you think that we were set up this weekend?”

“You think Chet meant what he said to you in his office?”

“Yes.”

“And he saw the look on your face and knew that you would never do it?”

“Something like that, yes.”

“And the invitation for the whole family to join them up here was a cover story for him really wanting to be with you?”

“What do you know and how long have you known it?” Sherri said with a serious look on her face.

“After you fell asleep last night, I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. I didn’t want to wake you up so I put a robe on and went out to the patio. I don’t know how long I sat out there but Liza joined me and explained the some things to me.”

“So we were set up?”

“We were but do you regret it?”

Sherri rolled to her back and looked up at the ceiling thinking about how she should respond. “Last night was fun. I hate to admit this but I really, really enjoyed what Chet and I did. What about you?”

“Would you hate me if I told you I enjoyed it very much?”

“How could I?” she replied and then added, “Do you want to talk about it?”

“I get the feeling you do so go right ahead.”

“I hate to admit that I have always wondered what another man would feel like and last night l got to find out,” she told him.

“Let me ask this,” David said, putting a more serious look on his face. “We both know he wanted you here alone. Does this count or does he still want you alone?”

“I,” she paused. “I’m, I don’t know.”

Something the way she said it and the way that she was stuttering made David feel like she knew more about Chet’s plans then she was willing to admit to.

“How do I compare with him?”

“Chet is no worse and certainly no better in bed then you. It excited me that I was with him but do you want to know what the real excitement was for me?”

“Yes. Please tell me.”

“It excited me knowing that you were close by and knowing that at any time you could walk in and see me.”

“I was standing in your doorway right after he came in you the first time. I will never forget how beautiful you looked or the sight of your legs sliding from around him but the thing that got me the most excited was seeing your messy pussy.”

“I think I smell bacon,” Sherri said ending the conversation.

They stepped into the kitchen and saw Chet sitting naked at the table and Liza wearing an apron as she fried the bacon.

“There you two are,” Chet said, as they set down.

Liza brought the coffee pot to them and filled their cups. She smiled at them but didn’t say anything.

Chet looked to his guests and said, “Liza told me she told you why you are here.”

David saw that Sherri was about to speak so he held his hand up to stop her. “Chet,” he said, looking his boss straight in his eyes. “Did I get this promotion on my own merit or because of my wife?”

“That’s the part of the story that Liza didn’t tell you,” Chet said, giving his wife a displeased look.

“If you want me to remain as Vice President, Chet, there is something that we need to get straight right here and right now. I will not let you manipulate my family again. I will insist on honesty from you, and also from you Liza, from this moment on.”

Liza came over, placed a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon in the middle of the table, and sat down. Chet looked at her and then to their guests. “The job was yours David. You earned it, you deserved it and I rewarded you with it. I was quite surprised when Liza invited you here but I enjoyed my time with Sherri.” He looked at David with a sly smile and said, “And you seemed to enjoy your evening with Liza.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.