The Cabin
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Was the high price of promotion worth it? This is a re-post of this story. I had it on this site earlier but pulled it down to fix multiple mistakes and editing errors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Sharing  

David and Chet left the office building and in just a few minutes were on the interstate. They talked about their meeting, admitted that they thought it went as well as could be expected, and then fell silent.

“There is something I need to talk to you about,” Chet said, after looking at the text that Liza just sent him.

“Why do I get the feeling that I’m in trouble?” David said in a lighthearted voice.

“It’s nothing like that. It’s a personal matter that I need your promise it will never leave this car.”

“If you tell me its private then it’s private,” David said, looking at his boss out of the corner of his eye and wondering if this had anything to do with inviting his wife to be alone with him.

“About ten years ago Brandon surprised Liza and me in our cabin’s kitchen. We had just finished making love and we were thirsty. We didn’t know he was out of bed until he asked where our clothes were.”

“Uh, boss? Children have caught their parents naked or close to it since the beginning of time. I know Emily has seen Sherri and me.”

“How do you feel about that?”

David gave a quick shrug of his shoulders and said, “It happens.”

“Yes but in our case it led to us becoming, I guess you would call it, nudists. At least when we’re at home and there’s no company.”

“I don’t have a problem with what you do in the privacy of your home but you’re going to have company this weekend so... ?”

“Liza and I had hoped that you and Sherri would join us,” Chet said in a rare uncertain voice.

David’s thoughts about Chet and Sherri being alone were never far from his mind and he wondered if this was a stunt so that Chet could enjoy his wife’s body. “You do realize Emily is only fourteen, right?”

“You do realize Brandon is fifteen?”

Again, David fell silent as he thought about what Chet was saying. Could he get naked in front of his daughter? Would Sherri go along with the craziness and let Brandon see her in all her glory? Then there’s Emily? How would she feel about this?

“I think I need to talk to Sherri about this before I can say one way or the other.”

“Liza had this same talk with your wife shortly after they got to the cabin this morning,” Chet told him. He took a deep breath and handed his VP his cell phone.

David glanced at the displayed picture and looked back at the highway. He took a second longer look at the picture and realized it was a very naked Sherri reclining on a chase lounge. He handed the phone back to Chet and stayed quiet.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have shown you that,” Chet said, taking David’s silence as a sign of anger.

David gave his head a slight shake and looked at his boss. “No, don’t be sorry. I guess I don’t have to try and convince her now, do I?”

“There something else that you need to know,” Chet said. “And this one is the one I’m most nervous about.”

“Go for it.”

David was hoping that Chet would tell him about the invitation he extended to Sherri and was surprised when he heard, “When Brandon was twelve; he came home with paperwork about the sex an ed class that was being taught at his school.” Chet held up his hand indicating that David should remain quiet until he was done. “Liza and I sat him down at the kitchen table and had ‘The Talk’. I really don’t remember who had the bright idea that a demonstration was in order but we found ourselves on our bed with him sitting five feet away.”

“How long before he join you?”

Chet gave a small chuckle before responding. “Your perceptiveness is one of the many reasons I made you VP. We were able to keep that from happening until last year. A lot of snow fell overnight over Christmas, Liza and I were in the bedroom, and Brandon was in the living room playing games. We didn’t hear him come into the room until I rolled off Liza. We were both stunned when Brandon didn’t say a word but got on the bed, crawled between his mother’s legs and pushed his cock in.”

“That must have been something to see!”

“I won’t lie to you. I don’t know what was the hotter. Watching him crawl between his mother’s legs or watching Liza wrap her legs around his waist. Either way it was the most erotic thing I’ve ever witnessed.”

“One more question,” David asked, just before taking the off ramp to the state highway that led to the Wetzel’s cabin. “Do you want us to join you in this activity as well?”

“And that is the sixty-four thousand dollar question.”

A little while later David parked his BMW next to his Liza’s SUV. The two men got out, stretched and then walked to the front door. Chet showed him to the guest bedroom and then went into the room he shared with his wife. David looked around as he pulled his tie from his neck and dropped it on the bed and noticed Sherri’s clothes on the bed. After he was undressed, he stepped into the bathroom and peed. Although he knew what was expected of him, he felt very uncomfortable just walking outside in his birthday suit so he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist before going out to the living room.

He was standing by the patio doors when Chet joined him. “Ready?” his boss asked, as he opened the door and stepped into the sunshine.

As David and Chet came close to the chase Sherri was laying on, he looked toward the pool when he heard Brandon yell “Cannonball!” He noticed that he was not wearing a swimsuit. He glanced around the pool and saw Emily standing in the swallow end with her young breasts just above the water line.

“I knew you wouldn’t mind.” Sherri said, seeing where he eyes were looking.

“No towels.” Liza said as she got to her feet stood beside him.

David felt the towel leave his waist as he watched his wife face. She gave his member a long loving look before looking into his eyes.

“May I have a moment with you please? Alone,” David asked, as he took his wife’s elbow and helped her to her feet.

They went inside to the kitchen and leaned against the counter. “I was shocked when Chet told me about their lifestyle but it didn’t take long for me to know what I wanted to do.,” He started the conversation.

Sherri gave a sly smile to her husband looked down at her feet and then met his eyes before telling him how Liza had seduced her to the idea with the pretense of giving her a back rub. She then asked, “Did Chet tell you everything?”

David nodded his head. “May I ask what your thoughts are?”

Sherri turned and stared out the kitchen window for several minutes. She took in the beauty of the mountains and the happy and fun sounds the teenagers were making while playing and splashing in the pool. “I think that we should let things happen however they are going to happen.”

“Sherri,” he started but stopped when she looked him in the eye.

“Not now. I don’t think we have talked about it enough to make a decision.”

David stepped behind his wife, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tight against his body. He leaned his head down and kissed her neck, “I want you to know that I love you with all my heart.”

“I will always, no matter what, love you,” Sherri told him.

They then walked back to the poolside where Chet and Liza stood. “Is everything okay?” Liza asked.

“We’re fine,” Sherri told her, as she glanced at her husband.

“Good!” Chet said. “Why don’t you ladies go get the kabobs ready while David and I get the grill going?”

They enjoyed the food and company and the ladies shared two bottles of wine while Chet and David had several beers.

“Mom? We’re going to play on the Xbox,” Brandon said.

Sherri watched them go inside the house and disappear. She thought it was David standing beside her so she placed her hand on his thigh and immediately knew it was Chet. She quickly pulled her hand away and looked up to his face.

He smiled at her and said, “Don’t be shy.”

“Sorry,” she said as a blush rose in her cheeks.

They talked some more and after another glass of wine Sherri commented that she should check on the kids. “I’ll go with you,” Liza said, as she rose from the chase lounge.

Sherri followed her hostess into the kitchen and then to the stairwell leading to the basement family room. Liza put her fingers to her lips in the universal sign to be quiet as they walked down the carpeted stairway. They had to turn right at the bottom of the steps and then take two more steps before coming to the door of the family room. They did not enter as they took in the sight before them.

Emily was lying on her back with Brandon kneeling beside her.

“I know this is your first time,” Brandon said, as his fingers started to play with her budding breasts. “I’ll go slowly.”

Sherri felt her mouth fall open and was about to enter the room and put a stop to things when she felt Liza’s hand on her arm. She looked at her and then back at the teenagers before looking back at Liza. Liza was smiling and shaking her head to indicate that she should wait.

Sherri eyes went back to her young daughter and saw Brandon lying next to her. His head lowered and he took one of her perky nipples into his mouth as he slid his hand between her legs. It wasn’t long before Sherri heard her innocent daughter start to moan and saw her hips responding to Brandon’s fingers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.