The Cabin - Cover

The Cabin

Copyright© 2017 by Pope Perv

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Was the high price of promotion worth it? This is a re-post of this story. I had it on this site earlier but pulled it down to fix multiple mistakes and editing errors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Sharing  

The next week was very busy for the new Vice President of Marketing and Sales. Monday morning, Chet called David into his office and tossed a set of car keys toward him. He looked at the keyring and saw the familiar logo.

“It’s in your private parking space, if you care to go take a look at it,” Chet told him.

They took the elevator to the parking garage, walked the short distance to the executive parking area, and saw a shiny new black BMW 760i was where he had parked his four-year-old Lexus that morning.

“Where my old car?” he asked.

“It’s being delivered to your house.”

David opened the driver’s side door and sat behind the wheel. He took a deep breath and smiled at the new car smell. “This is really nice.”

“I hope you enjoy it,” Chet said.

After a few more minutes of drooling over the car they decided it was time to get back to work. In the elevator Chet spoke. “Liza thought it would be nice if she could pick Sherri and your daughter up around nine Friday morning.”

“I’ll have to ask but I’m sure they would be okay. It’s too bad we have to meet with the Johnson Anderson Group Friday morning or we could all go together,” David told him.

“Maybe next time,” Chet smiled, as he clapped him on the back as they stepped out of the elevator.


Liza arrived at the Olson’s house a little before nine on Friday. She drove a SUV that was more than capable of carrying the four passengers and their bags. Liza introduced Sherri and Emily to her son Brandon and soon they were on the road. The two ladies sat in the front seat and listened to the conversation from behind them until they reached the interstate.

“How old is Brandon?” Sherri asked.

“Brandon is fifteen,” Liza said, as she glanced at the other mother. “Emily is... ?”

“Fourteen.”

“Chet says you’re an accountant?” Liza asked.

“I’m a CPA with O’Grady Professional Services. Do you work? Outside the home I mean.”

“I volunteer at the Helping Paws animal rescue. It’s a no kill shelter and we deal mostly with dogs, a few cats but not many.”

They chatted for a while about little things until Sherri asked about the cabin. “We call it our mountain cabin,” Liza said with a chuckle. “But it is actually a four thousand square foot, four bedroom, five bathroom home. The back boundary of our property butts up against the national forest so there is a lot of wild life. Mostly deer, a few coyotes.”

“Sounds lovely,” Sherri told her.

“The nearest neighbor is five miles away so we have all the privacy we could ever want.”

“That’s important.”

It seemed like in no time at all Liza took an exit off the interstate onto a state highway. She drove a few miles along that road as it took them higher into the mountains until they came to a small paved road. Sherri saw the private road sign when Liza turned onto it.

“Chet and I built this place right after Brandon was born. The property is so far off the main road we had our own road built just so the construction workers could get to the building site.”

Ten minutes and several switchbacks later, Liza stopped the SUV in front of a beautiful log home. “Well, this is it.”

They climbed out of the vehicle and each took their own bag inside.

“Come on!” Brandon said excitedly to Emily. “I want to show you the pool!”

“I love the open floor plan,” Sherri said as she looked around.

“We spent a lot of time designing it just the way we wanted it. I’ll show you to your room and then maybe we can see about the swimming pool.”

Sherri followed Liza down a hallway and listened to her described the house. “The four bedrooms are identical,” Liza explained. “Each bedroom has its own bathroom and shower. There is also an outside shower by the pool.”

“This will be yours and David’s room,” Liza told her guest, as she brought them into a large bedroom.

Sherri put her bag at the foot of the King size. “All the bedrooms are this size?”

“Yes.”

“Wow,” Sherri murmured as she walked into the ensuite bathroom. As she stepped through the door, a double sink was to her left with a large mirror over it. To her right was a small walk-in closet. Just beyond that was a shower large enough for at least four people and across from it was a bathtub. Along the back wall was another, though larger, walk-in closet and the toilet was in a small room of its own.

“This is very nice,” Sherri said, as she turned and faced her hostess.

“Thank you. Like I said Chet and I spent a lot of time designing this house to be perfect.”

“Mom!” Sherri heard Emily call from the living room.

As Sherri followed Liza, she stopped and stared at her young daughter. She was standing in the middle of the room wearing a yellow two piece bathing suit. “Where did you get that?” the shocked mother asked.

“Brandon said they had extra suits and we want to go play in the pool,” she said in a shaky voice.

Sherri and David believed that modesty was the best policy and only allowed their daughter to wear one-piece suits when they went swimming. The bikini that Emily was wearing barely covered her “No Touch” areas.

“You didn’t bring swimming suits?” Liza asked.

“I didn’t know we would need them.” Sherri was very uncomfortable with what her daughter was wearing but made the spur of the moment decision to let her go play because doing otherwise would ruin the weekend for everyone. “I didn’t know you had a pool.”

“I’m very sorry. I should have told you,” Liza gave her an apologizing grin.

Sherri sat on the sofa as Liza went to her bedroom. She was looking out the large windows as the kids jumped in the pool and started splashing each other. She had to smile at the joyful sounds despite her discomfort with the swimming attire.

“I thought that maybe we would join them,” Liza said, coming into the room and holding a small bag. “I have something you can wear.”

Sherri gave her hostess a polite smile and was about to decline but for reasons she did not understand took the bag and went to her room to change. She closed the bedroom door and set the bag on the bed before unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it off her shoulders. She then reached behind her and unhooked her bra that contained her amble breasts. Just as she was opening her pants the door opened and Liza walked in.

“Oh my God!” Sherri exclaimed.

“Oh, uh, I’m sorry,” Liza stammered as she backed out of the room, closing the door behind her.

It took several moments for Sherri to regain her composure before she slid her pants and panties down her toned legs. She took a deep breath as she remembered what Emily was wearing and did not want to think about what Liza had in the bag. Finally, she reached in and pulled out two pieces of material. The first piece was the bottoms that were being held together by strings that tied at the hips and covered just a little less than the panties she just took off but had a snugger fit to her bottom. She then tied the top around her back and then covered her 36D breasts as she secured it around her neck. After a couple of adjustments to make sure her girls would stay tucked away she went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Although she had never worn a two piece bathing suit before, she had to admit that she did look good. A wrap around was also in the bag and Sherri slipped it around her hips before gathering her courage to leave the bedroom.

The living room was empty when she entered it and glancing outside saw Liza sitting on one of two chase lounges. Taking another encouraging breath and putting on what she hoped was a confident face opened the patio door and walked to the other lounge.

“Hi,” Liza said as Sherri sat down.

“It’s very beautiful here.”

“Yes it is,” Liza agreed. “You will want to use sunscreen.”

Sherri pulled the wrap from around her waist and took the offer bottle. After she squeezed some into her hands started rubbing it on her lower left leg. Then she squeezed some more for her other leg. Soon her whole front was protected from the mountain sun’s harmful rays.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.