The Cabin - Cover

The Cabin

Copyright© 2017 by Pope Perv

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Was the high price of promotion worth it? This is a re-post of this story. I had it on this site earlier but pulled it down to fix multiple mistakes and editing errors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Sharing  

David Olson awoke early on a Friday morning and rolled to his side. He smiled as he took in the sight of his wife’s naked back as she lay beside him still sleeping. He gently leaned in and kissed her shoulder before carefully sliding out of bed and stepping into the master bathroom.

Today was an important day for him. He had worked at Heaton Industries for most of the last sixteen years and today was his interview for the position of Vice President of Marketing and Sales. He knew in his heart that he was the best candidate for this job. His peers knew he was the best candidate for the job. However, he still needed to go through the process of convincing the CEO why he should have the job.

He kept his mind relaxed as he stood in front of the toilet and emptied his bladder before stepping into the shower. He was somewhat surprised when he felt his wife, Sherri, step in behind him, wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his back. “You’re going to rock this,” she said squeezing her arms and pulling him tighter against her body.

“I’m still puzzled why he wants to meet with you after the interview,” David said, as he spun in her arms and felt her nipples pressing into his chest.

“All his secretary would say is that he liked to talk with the candidates wives after their interview.”

They showered, dried and got ready for their day. David dressed in a light gray three-piece suit with a darker blue shirt and a maroon tie. He looked himself in the mirror and had to admit that his wife sure knew how to dress him. He turned and leaned against the door frame of his walk-in closet as he watched his wife getting dressed.

She looked amazing at thirty-six because of nightly yoga and forty-five minutes on the stair stepper every other night. He smiled as he watched her slide her panties up her toned legs and adjust them around her waist. She seemed oblivious to his stares as she picked her matching bra up from the bed and slipped her arms through the straps and leaned forward to allow her amble breasts to fit neatly in the D sized cups. She looked up at him and with a sly grin and asked if he would hook it.

David stepped to his wife, took the ends of her bra, and brought them together. When the three hooks were fastened, he leaned his head down and kissed the nap of her neck. “I love you.”

“What’s not to love?” she teased, as she stepped away and sat on the edge of the bed to pull her thigh high stockings up her legs. “Why are you so nervous?”

“There’s a lot riding on this. I’ve worked hard for sixteen years for this chance and I don’t want to blow it.”

“You’ll be fine,” she told him for the millionth time.

David left the bedroom and went to the kitchen to pour himself a cup of coffee.

“Morning Daddy,” Emily, his daughter, said.

He turned his head toward the kitchen table and saw his fourteen-year-old daughter with a bowl of cereal in front of her. “School let out last week. Why aren’t you sleeping in?”

She shrugged her shoulders with a mouthful of cereal. “You look good.”

“Thanks Sweetie.”

It wasn’t long until Sherri stepped into the kitchen and poured her coffee. Together they walked to the garage and got in their separate cars.

At ten that morning, David was sitting in the foyer of Chet Wetzel’s office waiting to enter the CEO’s office when he heard the elevator door open. He looked, saw Sherri step to the secretary and say something he could not hear, then came and sat beside him. “Relax,” she whispered.

David grinned at her and responded. “I’m good.”

“David,” Betty Summers said from her desk. “Mr. Wetzel will see you now.”

“Thank you.” He got to his feet and buttoned his suit coat as he stepped to the door. He was about to knock when it opened and Chet Wetzel’s hand was extended.

“I’m glad you could make it,” said the CEO, as they grasped hands and Chet drew him into the opulent office and closed the door.

The interview lasted just over an hour and David was certain that he had the job. The only thing left was Chet’s talk with Sherri.

“He would like to talk to you now,” David told his wife. He leaned in and kissed her cheek before whispering, “I nailed it.”

Chet greeted Sherri when she stepped to the open door and glanced at David as he closed the door and led the beautiful woman to a seat in front of his desk.

It was forty-five minutes later when Sherri came out of the office and stepped to her husband who had just stood up. He glanced at the office and saw Mr. Wetzel smiling at them before seeing the expression on Sherri’s face. He wanted to ask what was wrong but decided to wait.

“I’ll see you at home,” she told him, as she kissed his cheek in parking lot.

“What did he talk to you about?”

“We’ll talk at home.” With that, she got in her car, started the engine and backed out of the space leaving David wondering what had just happened.


David pulled his car into their driveway a short time after his wife did that evening. He saw her sitting behind the wheel looking off into space. He got out of his car, opened Sherri’s car door for her and helped her out. “Well?”

“Later.” Was all she said.

That night, after the Emily went to bed, David was lying in bed. He watched as Sherri finished brushing her hair and came to join him. “He wants me to join him at his cabin next weekend,” she said bluntly.

“What?”

“You heard me. Mr. Wetzel wants me to join him at his cabin next weekend.”

“What did you tell him?”

“He wouldn’t let me say a word. He just said to go home, think about it and let him know next week.”

“Sherri, there is no job so important that requires you to do this,” he said, letting the anger build in his voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.