The Daddy-daughter Sex Club - Cover

The Daddy-daughter Sex Club

Copyright© 2015 by Dsimp

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A trip to some of the darker parts of the internet leads a widowed father to discover things about his daughter, and what other fathers are willing to expose their daughters to, that he never knew.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Over the next several weeks Stephanie and Robert saw two more couples. The first was a pair that had messaged Robert during his first hiatus. Luckily they weren't offended by the long wait for a reply and a short drive to a nearby hotel later both fathers and daughters left very satisfied. The second couple had been a little tougher, for Robert at least. The daughter had been sixteen but very inexperienced and uncomfortable. Despite his best efforts he was pretty sure she hadn't enjoyed it very much. Stephanie and presumably the other father hadn't had any complaints though.

They were having a father daughter dinner at a favorite restaurant when Stephanie brought up something that had been on her mind for a little while.

"You know, I was talking with one of the other dads, and" Robert's eyes shot open and he shushed her.

"We can't talk about that sort of stuff in public!" He said with a lowered voice. "What if someone heard?" Stephanie gave him a puzzled look and turned her head from side to side. They were virtually alone in their section and there was enough background noise that nobody a few feet away would be able to hear them. Robert just sighed.

"Anyway, he was telling me that they have these parties. I guess there's different kinds, but one sounded pretty fun." She took a sip from her soda.

"Actually I heard about those as well, the roulette parties right?" He regretted speaking up a little but luckily she didn't question where he'd heard about them.

"No. Well, yeah, but that's not what I'm talking about. Basically what happens at these is there are three or four girls and three or four dads, and the girls play together while the dads watch and then they get involved too." Robert's face turned red.

"Stephanie," he said, his voice very hushed, "I'm not ... I don't want to watch..." Now Stephanie's face turned red as well.

"Oh god, no. You wouldn't be in the room with me." He breathed a sigh of relief. "You'd be in the next room. There's two groups."

"It sounds pretty extreme," Robert said, shifting in his chair. "I'm not much of an exhibitionist." Stephanie shrugged.

"Just thought it'd be fun to try something different. We don't have to."

Robert nervously finished his dinner. They didn't talk about the parties or much of anything else for the rest of the meal. It gnawed on him though. Once they were back in the car he felt a little more at ease discussing the topic.

"Is it something you really want to do?" he asked, heart pounding a little though he didn't know why.

"I guess, yeah. It'd be fun to be the center of attention like that." She sounded like she was describing her involvement in a gymnastics routine or debate club more than a gangbang.

"If you really want, I guess you could do it without me." He kept his eyes on the road. Stephanie was silent for a moment.

"I guess. It would just feel weird."

"It would feel weirder for me to be a part of it." He kept driving for a bit. "If you really want to though, I won't stop you."

"You'd still be around there though, right? If I needed you?"

"Of course," he said. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

That weekend Robert found himself sitting in a very fancy house in an older, richer part of town. He felt terribly out of place in the group of dads and daughters that seemed to all know each other despite their attempts to make him feel at ease. He'd been ready to leave the house in jeans and a flannel shirt until he saw that his daughter was wearing a cute backless pink dress. Now he was grateful; he'd have been the only guy there without a tie.

His daughter was chatting with the other girls while he tried to make small talk with the other dads. They talked about sports and the weather until abruptly one asked which girl was his daughter. He pointed toward Stephanie and the guy raised his eyebrows.

"Are you and her ... intimate?" he asked, taking a sip of his whisky.

"No, no," Robert said quickly, shaking his head, "I'm not like that. We're not like that."

"Must be tough," the man replied. Robert slightly and subconsciously nodded.

A few minutes later lots were drawn. The daughters pulled marbles out of a bag; blue meant you went to one room and yellow the other, with the fathers going to the opposite room. There were seven pairings of father and daughter and Stephanie ended up in the room of three. Robert excused himself from following the four dads into the other room. After some halfhearted goading for him to give it a shot the other dads did the math and decided to not look a gift horse in the mouth. Robert pulled out his phone and settled in on the couch, trying not to think about what he was missing out on.

Robert jumped up when the door to his daughter's room opened. Had it already gotten to be too much for her? Did she decide this sort of thing wasn't for her after all? Instead of his daughter, though, two girls in their underwear walked out, giggling.

The first girl was a short, skinny little thing. She had tan skin and short brown hair, and a light blue matching bra and thong. The second looked to be a little older and was much curvier. Robert was terrible at guessing such things but thought she must have been at least a double D. She had long, dark hair and lighter skin, with a smooth tummy tucked between her bulging breasts and wide hips. They were holding hands as they approached Robert.

"Jasmine said we should come out here and keep you company," the older one said, smiling and taking a seat next to Robert. The other girl sat on his other side. "I'm Lucy and this is Alice." Alice smiled at him and leaned her head on his chest.

"I didn't expect," Robert's voice trailed off. "Doesn't this mean there are four guys in there? And just Jasmine?"

"Jasmine seemed to like it better that way," Alice said. Her voice sounded even younger than she looked. "Trust me, she's OK. The daddies took a little more convincing, but she promised to make it worth their while."

"I don't know," Robert said, hyperventilating a little at the thought of four adult men taking turns on his daughter, "I don't think I'm comfortable with this." Lucy began to stroke him through his jeans, though, and his doubts quickly evaporated. Alice began to kiss him. "Out here?" he said, eyes closed, "what if someone walks out and sees?" Lucy just giggled again and undid his belt.

"How old are you two?" he asked as he felt his pants slide off. Alice loosened his tie.

"You like to talk a lot," Alice said, smiling and beginning to unbutton his shirt.

"I like to get to know people. It makes it more ... intimate, I guess," he said. Lucy started unbuttoning his shirt from the bottom, speeding up the process.

"That's nice, but there's nothing intimate about tonight," Lucy said, meeting Alice in the middle and giving her a playful kiss. "Tonight is about pure, unadulterated pleasure."

"Let's make him feel a little more comfortable," Alice said, on her knees on the couch next to Robert. Lucy rose to a similar position. Inches from Robert's face the two girls locked lips, kissing each other deeply and licking each other's lips. Alice reached back and unhooked Lucy's bra. Robert couldn't help himself and he removed it the rest of the way and took her breasts in his hands. They were magnificent. Alice then removed her own.

"Who's do you like better, daddy?" Alice asked, looking up at him.

"Please, don't call me daddy," he said, his hands still all over Lucy. Alice gave him an exaggerated pouting look and he shook his head. "Fine," he said with a grimace.

"Good, I like making daddies happy." She smiled. "And I know who's you like the best," she said, looking at Lucy with a little jealousy and a lot of admiration. She fell down to her knees on the floor, between Lucy's legs, and pulled off the older girl's panties.

"You like to watch, right?" Lucy asked, running her hands through Alice's hair and guiding her head toward her pussy. Robert didn't say a word but both girls saw the bulge in his boxers twitch. Alice ran her tongue up Lucy's thighs and gave her pussy a few long, hard licks. She tried her best to keep eye contact with Robert the entire time. One of Robert's hands began to grasp and Lucy's breasts while Lucy took the other in her own. Her grip tightened with each lick.

"I love when we get paired together," Lucy said, pushing down hard on Alice's head with her free hand. "You're such a good girl." Alice smiled at the praise and Robert just nodded in agreement. Alice's licks began to be concentrated on Lucy's pussy, especially the clit, and Lucy started to moan softly. Robert couldn't take it anymore and pulled off his boxers.

"Me, I need it, me," he said desperately. Lucy smiled but shook her head.

"She hasn't finished with me yet." Robert looked taken aback. "But..." Lucy dipped her own head down and began licking the tip of his cock. This would certainly do. The licks were interrupted by moans which were growing in intensity, but that only made Robert hotter. He put one hand on each girl's head and pushed down. Alice's buried deeper into Lucy without resistance but Lucy's was a bit tougher. She finally obliged and began taking most of him into her mouth.

After a moment she had to pull it back out again, though. Her moans had gotten too forceful for anything to be safe in her mouth. She sat back up next to Robert and grasped his hand again, squeezing tighter than Robert thought a teenage could as she let out one final, loud cry.

Lucy looked up at Robert, eyes fluttering, breathing heavily. "And now you fuck me," she said, leaning back. Alice pulled away as Robert worked his legs inside hers on the couch. He lined up his cock and felt it slide effortlessly into the girl. He forgot all about the other girl as he slid his entire length into her, grasping her chest some more and kissing her deeply.

Alice loved making other people happy, but enjoyed a more active role than warming up a girl and watching. She quietly slid behind the pair and began to lick Robert's balls from behind as he thrusted. It took Robert by surprise at first and he let out a yelp, but as soon as he figured out what was happening he continued with renewed vigor.

Lucy seemed pleased and was even happier when the flits of Alice's tongue would miss Robert and hit her instead. She locked her legs behind him, giving her a little leverage to help with the thrusting.

"Still wish we'd staid in there," Lucy whispered into Robert's ear. He shook his head no. "This is worth what's happening to your daughter, isn't it." Robert paused and closed his eyes but finally nodded. As long as she was safe, this was worth anything.

Lucy began to moan again, starting out much louder than last time. "Other hole, other hole," she said, biting her lip and looking up at Robert. He looked terrified and confused so Lucy reached down and transferred him herself. This time pushing in wasn't nearly as easy. He was well lubricated from her pussy but he didn't know if that would be enough. He got about halfway inside her and paused; her moans had turned to grunts and squeals. She shook her head and he started to pull out but she stopped him. "No, no, don't stop."

"Ok," he whispered quietly, slowly grinding the rest of the way into her. Alice had stopped licking and had moved over to sit next to Lucy. She was stroking the older girl's head as Robert began to push in and pull out, eliciting cries, of pain or pleasure he couldn't be sure, each time. He picked up the pace a little and her body arched backward, breasts protruding. She pounded the couch with her hands and then grasped at Alice's body, but she never asked him to slow down.

Robert couldn't take much of this. After only a couple minutes he knew he'd passed the point of no return and plunged himself deep into her ass. They let out a loud cry at the same time as his cock expanded inside her and shot cum deep into her. Alice just smiled.

Lucy held Robert in her for a moment but then rolled away, breathing heavily. Robert took her head in her hands and gave her a worried look. "Are you ok, was it too much?"

"I'm fine," Lucy said, smiling. "That was just ... intense." She sat up carefully, trying not to put all of her weight down on her butt yet. Suddenly the thoughts that had been pushed out of Robert's head returned. "Oh my god, Stephan ... Jasmine, is she ok? What's going on between her and four guys in there!?" He shot up to his feet.

"Do you want to go see?" Alice said, giggling again.

"I don't want to see her like ... that."

"Just to check on her, just for a second." Alice smiled and took his hand. He didn't will it but his feet began to take him toward the door.

"No, no, no," he whispered as Alice slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open. He closed his eyes but the sound of grunting made him too worried and curious to not see what was happening.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.