The Daddy-daughter Sex Club - Cover

The Daddy-daughter Sex Club

Copyright© 2015 by Dsimp

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A trip to some of the darker parts of the internet leads a widowed father to discover things about his daughter, and what other fathers are willing to expose their daughters to, that he never knew.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Robert had not been happy in a long time. The easiest date to pin for how long it had been was four years ago, when his wife was hit by a drunk driver and killed while walking home from the park with their daughter. In reality it went back further than that, but it was a good, believable date and Robert had almost convinced himself now that he'd been happy before that.

When he had a little too much to drink and went to bed at night he knew the real last time he'd been happy, though, and thought of it often. He'd just graduated college and had a solid job. He was single, and the high school girls he'd always fancied weren't creeped out by him yet. Enough of them weren't, anyway. Eventually he met one and fell in love, which was great in its own way, but her body aged. He kept up a happy facade but things just weren't the same. He was devastated when she passed away, leaving him and him alone to care for their teenage daughter, but he wasn't sure they'd have stayed married another four years anyway.

Robert had only been with two women since his wife's passing; an escort a few months afterward and then an on-again off-again girlfriend that he'd finally called it quits with a year ago. Since then he'd tended to his sexual needs with pornography. It'd started with normal porn but quickly he returned to his old favorites; barely legal teens. Over time he even began to dabble in pictures and videos of younger girls, eventually building up enough of a collection to where he could trade with other connoisseurs of underage women, and he'd developed almost a friendship with a few of them. Late one night he was chatting with one of his most trusted sources when the topic of his daughter came up.

Daddy46: So you have a daughter, right?

Bobman72: Yeah ... I'm not into her though. It's not like that for me

Daddy46: Oh I know, I know. You've said that before. Doesn't mean I can't be :P

Bobman72: I just don't think of her that way. She's still my little girl, you know?

Daddy46: I know, I get where you're coming from. How old is she now?

Bobman72: 16 as of last month

Daddy46: Would you mind sending me a pic of her? Clothed is fine, just any pic. Love to know what she's like. I'll return the favor with Britt.

Daddy46: If you don't want to it's fine.

Bobman72: No, I'll do it. I'll be honest, I've been wondering what your daughter looks like too. Here you go.

Robert selected a picture of his daughter that wasn't overly risque but that would show off what she was working with. It was from a trip they'd taken to the beach a few months ago, and in it she was smiling a rare, big smile and holding up a sand dollar she'd found. Her tan skin and youthful curves matched well with her bold blue, tight bikini. There was a long pause after he hit send.

Daddy46: Oh, wow. I mean, I imagined her being attractive, but ... wow. She's gorgeous. And she looks so happy. What's her name again?

Bobman72: Thanks, I know she's something else. I just can't help but see her as the little kid that I had to change diapers for and bandage up scraped knees, haha. Her name is Stephanie.

Daddy46: As promised, here's Britt. She's 17 now.

The picture came across after a few seconds and Robert was equally blown away. This picture was different; it looked posed. She had long brunette hair and fair skin, with dark brown eyes and a thin build. She was wearing only a matching pink sports bra and pair of panties that even though they covered up as much as his daughter's bikini somehow felt more risque. She was sitting on her bed, leaned forward a little so that her chest stuck out, her legs open. She looked almost inviting. Bobman72: Wow. I have to ask, how did you get that picture?

Daddy46: Haha, I'd love to tell you but, I don't know if it'd be your thing.

That certainly sounded ominous to Robert.

Bobman72: I ... I think I'd like to know.

Daddy46: Ok, but you asked for it. Sometimes she makes ... little videos for me. With other guys. That's from one of the videos.

Bobman72: :O Do ... do they know?

Daddy46: Sometimes. It's kind of a long story. Would you be interested in one of the videos?

Bobman72: I don't think I have a whole lot to trade. Not that'd be worth that anyway.

Daddy46: Sure you do. I'm going to make you an offer. If you don't like it then it's fine to say no, and we'll just keep trading like we always have. If you do like it, it could open up a lot of opportunities for you.

Bobman72: I'm listening...

Daddy46: Give me your daughter's IM address and don't bother her for a couple hours. I'll try and get her to cam with me. If she doesn't want anything to do with me then fine, but if she does then you have to be ok with that.

Robert took a few deep breaths. He was pretty sure Stephanie wouldn't do anything for a random guy messaging her, but what if she did...

Bobman72: I doubt you'll get much from her, but her address is sweetstephygirl. You can't tell her where you got it from of course.

Daddy46: Of course. I'll send the video now. I'll message you when I'm done chatting with your daughter.

A file transfer notification popped up and Robert quickly hit accept. His heart was pounding; what had he just done? He paced around his room for a minute, debating whether or not to desperately message the other guy back and beg him to not go through with it. The video finished download though and once he hit play he was enthralled.

The video started with the same frame the picture he'd been sent. Now it was moving, though, and far more real.

"Ever fucked on camera before?" a male voice behind the camera asked. It sounded young.

"No," she said, with a giggle. Robert thought that even the boy must have known she was lying. He didn't seem to care at all as she reached down and popped her bra off, revealing a much better chest than Robert had assumed from the picture. She was thin, but well proportioned.

The camera settled down, probably onto a dresser, and the boy walked onto the frame. Like Robert had suspected he was younger, probably about the girl's age. He was already nude and erect, and the girl giggled some more as she crawled forward and took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh god," he said, putting his hands on either side of her head but not really knowing what to do as she expertly ran her tongue up and down him. "You seem pretty experienced."

"Is that a bad thing?" she asked innocently, crawling off of the bed and getting on her knees in front of the lucky young man. She took it back in her mouth and moved her entire body as she bobbed her head up and down.

"No ... no ... I ... I don't know," he said, unable to move due to how good it felt. "How many guys have you been with?" Robert could hear a familiar pang of jealousy in the boys voice. You eventually grew out of it, but the desire to be the first one to plant your flag in a girl, or at least not the hundredth, took some time to work out.

"Enough to know what I'm doing." The girl stood up and removed her panties. Her pussy was shaved and perfect looking. "Now do you want to keep talking, or," she reached down and started stroking his shaft. "Do you want to fuck me?"

Jealousy is a strong emotion, but it rarely overpowers lust. The boy shoved her backward onto the bed, making her giggle again. She spread her legs wide. "Take me."

Without a word he leapt on top of her. He barely had to guide himself into her soaking pussy. He pounded away for a few seconds and Brittany felt him start to slow down.

"Doggy, doggy," she said breathlessly, trying to prolong it. She pushed him off and flipped over onto her hands and knees, perpendicular to the camera. Her breasts certainly did look pretty hanging like that. The boy aggressively took position behind her and started pounding again. He wasn't thrusting into her as much as pulling her pussy back onto him. It was less than a minute later when he slowed down again. This time Britt let him finish.

"Oh god, oh god, sorry it was so quick," he said, pulling out and sitting beside her.

"It's ok, must be all my experience." She giggled again. "Better clean you up, would hate for Cindy to taste anything on you later." She leaned down toward his soaked cock, mouth open.

"You're kidding me," he said, dumbfounded. But she wasn't. She licked the residual cum off of the head of his cock and worked her way down, leaving it not quite good as new but very clean.

"You go wash up, you need to be gone before daddy gets home." He grabbed his clothes and rushed down the hall to the bathroom. Once she heard the water running Brittany walked toward the camera.

"Sorry it was so short daddy, we'll do better next time. The older guys are better fucks, hopefully that last part will get you to unground me a little early." She giggled one final time before turning the camera off.

Robert was amazed at what he'd seen. He went back and watched the video again, and again. He rewatched the girl, basically his daughter's age, take complete sexual control of a guy. He watched her lick herself off of him. It was too much. He pulled out some tissues and got to work.

He'd barely even noticed the time when another chat window popped up. It'd been almost two hours.

Daddy46: How'd you like the video?

Bobman72: It's probably the hottest thing I've ever seen.

Daddy46: I know, right? I have several of them. That's one of the worse ones. Would you like to know how things went with Stephanie?

Bobman72: I don't know, would I?

Daddy46: First of all, don't panic. This is going to sound bad, but, she figured out where I got your name from. I guess she's found some of your folders of stuff on your computer and she put two and two together.

Bobman72: Oh god, no

Daddy46: Don't panic! She loves you a lot. She's willing to do ... a lot, to make you happy.

Bobman72: I don't understand.

Daddy46: She put on a show for me, a couple actually, when I promised to send you a few more things to keep making you happy.

Robert was stunned. How was he going to look his daughter in the face now? She was doing shows to get him underaged pornography. It was absurd.

Daddy46: And there's something else, but I think we should talk about it in person. I live about an hour away. Would you mind if I came over tomorrow evening to chat?

Bobman72: I ... I guess? Sure?

Daddy46: Great. I got your address from Stephanie. I'll be there tomorrow at 7. Keep an open mind.

The chat window closed. Robert's world was turned upside down. What had been an online fetish had suddenly transitioned back into the real world, and it was affecting his family. He considered going and talking to his daughter but couldn't work up the nerve. He shut everything off and went to sleep.

The next morning when he got downstairs Stephanie had beaten him and already had breakfast mostly ready. She was wearing tight grey sweatpants and a pink tank top.

"Stephanie, we need to talk," he said quietly.

"Scrambled or over easy? I always forget what you like. Or you keep changing it..." she didn't look up from the frying pan. She'd taken over so much of the housework over the last four years.

"Scrambled, and I do keep changing it. But look, we really need to talk about last night."

"We really don't," she said, keeping focused on her work. "Not right now anyway. Nathan isn't coming until tonight." "Nathan? You know his name?"

"You don't?" she asked, finally looking up, her face scrunched. "Men," she said, shaking her head. "Fine, we can talk. Let me finish first though. I burned half the bacon already."

Robert sat down quietly and drank the coffee she'd made him. His daughter really was fantastic; he shouldn't be putting her through this. She finished up and put the plates down on their little table. A third, empty chair sat where during happier times her mother had been.

"Look," she said, trying to preempt him and get control of the conversation, "I think it's normal that you like girls my age. Most guys do, they just aren't honest with themselves. And I know you don't think of me that way, thank god, but you have to know that other guys do." She took a bite of bacon and chewed on it thoughtfully. This was as far as her preplanned speech had gotten.

"Stephanie," Robert said, shaking his head. But she cut him off again.

"You must know by now, even if you didn't before yesterday, that I'm a sexual person. I like sex. I know you know I've had it, and it hasn't been with a lot of people, but I do enjoy it. And what Nathan is going to talk to you about tonight, if you want to do it, I'm totally ok with. Completely ok."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.