Graduation Trip - Cover

Graduation Trip

Copyright© 2015 by Janet Fremont

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lauren just graduated from high school. She is making a trip out west like a number of her classmates but, for financial reasons, must tag along with her cousin and his friend. It's better than nothing until her cousin suddenly abandons them. But then it turns out to be better than she could have imagined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

Friday morning came at last. We would need to hike out today and start on our drive back home. It would be a long drive back - probably seventeen or eighteen hundred miles or so - and even though we had three days we knew we couldn't get too late a start. Still we were both very reluctant to leave. We ate a quick breakfast, broke camp and got everything back into our packs but were still hesitant to start off. I finally said, "Matt, let's have one more swim. It might be a little cool yet but I'll bet we can get warm again afterwards."

He turned and grinned at me. "Yes, that sounds like a great idea." Then he gave me a look up and down and added, "All right, strip, you incredibly sexy woman."

I laughed at anyone thinking of me like that and then realized that over the last couple of weeks it might have become a little more true. At least I wanted it to be. I pulled my shirt over my head and replied, "You, too, Stud."

Laughing we ran, hand in hand, out into the lake and for the next fifteen minutes swam, splashed, and played. When we did come back out we turned and embraced each other and hands began to wander. Before too long we were once more behaving like, as Matt had said once, 'horny minks.'" Then at last we had to go. We reluctantly got dressed, checked around once more to make sure we weren't leaving anything, and then shouldered our packs and set off back down the trail.

We made good time and got back to the car by early afternoon. We then headed out until we could pick up I-15. We pushed on just eating some quick food from our supplies for lunch and stopping to get some hamburgers to eat in the car for supper. North of Salt Lake we picked up I-80 and planned to follow it past Chicago. We kept going to get as much milage as we could out of the way until finally about ten thirty we pulled into a small motel off the highway and got a room for the night.

We were both tired from the long day but found we weren't too tired for a little more loving activity, although this time it didn't go on quite as long as usual. I don't think either of us even moved during the night and I awoke spooned against Matt in the same position as I had gone to sleep. Another rather short session of erotic play, a shared shower, and we were once more on the road, stopping for fast food for breakfast.

That day we did stop and go in for lunch and eventually we stopped at another motel, for supper. We made it well into Nebraska before stopping and decided we could probably get the rest of the way the next day. However, by six the next evening we were still in Illinois. We stopped for gas and while he was filling the tank Matt asked, "Lauren, I know your folks are expecting us today but it would be pretty late when we get there. Is there any reason we couldn't finish up tomorrow?"

I thought about it for a few seconds, partly thinking over my remaining finances, and then answered, "No, not really. We've got enough for another room tonight. If we can get in tomorrow night, I'll call them and say we'll get there tomorrow. In fact, why don't you have dinner with us? I'd like you to meet them."

He smiled at me. "Meet the parents? No, I'm just teasing, Lauren. I'd love to."

While Matt called his parents to let them know about the delay, I called home and said we were running a little late. I suggested we have Matt stay for dinner and they readily agreed. When we got back in the car I started looking through the AAA book for someplace to stay for the night. Then Matt suggested I wait until we stopped for supper and use his tablet. We would probably find a wider choice that way.

We soon stopped at a small restaurant but luckily they had wi-fi and while our food was coming I started searching. I suddenly saw something listed for a place a few miles off the interstate. The prices looked quite reasonable, in fact probably less than most of the big chains, but what caught my eye was the notation "Speciality rooms available." It went on to describe several theme rooms, such as medieval, Roman Empire, South Seas, and so on. I checked and found that these weren't really too much more than the plain rooms and thought it might be fun to splurge. I didn't say anything so I could surprise Matt. Instead I reserved the Arabian Nights one and shut down the connection.

Then I turned to Matt and said, "I found us something. It's reserved so we don't have to worry about it being available. About another forty miles." He didn't ask any questions and just then our meals came.

Following my directions Matt left the interstate and followed the smaller roads for a few minutes until we pulled into the parking lot for the motel. It was a little older but not ancient and wasn't a really large place - I'd guess about thirty rooms and even now during the tourist season it was only about half full at most. I suspect that they added the speciality rooms to try and pull in a few more people because of their distance from the main highway. Matt waited in the car while I went in to register since it would be going on my credit card - nearly the last of my total funds. I got the keys and came back out.

"It's around the side," I directed him. "Number 26 up on the second floor." We parked below it and each took our small case. I had held onto the keys so when we got up there I unlocked the door and went in first. I flipped the light and turned so I could see Matt's reaction.

It would never win any award for set design. In fact a lot of the decor was just plain silly but it was fun. Pictures of desert scenes adorned the walls, the carpet was a short, sand colored one. There was a king sized bed piled high with many pillows and draped with thin veils making it somewhat resemble a sheik's tent. I could also see mirrors on the ceiling above it and another large one on a nearby wall. The bathroom door was open and I could see it was designed to appear to be an oasis. It contained a large, sunken circular tub surrounded by potted palms and some other small plants.

Matt stepped inside and the door closed behind him. He turned to me and a wide grin appeared on his face and he said, "Ah, Scheherazade, does the room include the rest of my harem?"

I laughed and put my arms around his neck. "I'm all the harem you're going to get tonight, but I think I can make you happy."

He kissed me and then replied, "I'm sure you can." Then very quietly, almost to himself, he added, "Maybe even for a thousand and one nights." We kissed once more and then went to explore the room a little more throughly.

As we were looking around I said, "I know it might be a little silly but I just thought it might be fun for one night."

"I agree. But I think you might be a little overdressed for a sheik's concubine, don't you?"

I moved into the bathroom, turning my head and answering over my shoulder, "Maybe, but yours don't really look like a sheik's robes either." Then I went inside and closed the door.

As I have said it didn't bother me to share a bathroom with Matt but now I wanted a chance to take a minute and freshen up and look a little better and maybe surprise him. I quickly washed my face and brushed my hair, leaving it down and loose. I stripped and then on a whim wondered if there were robes in the closet and went to look.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.