Graduation Trip - Cover

Graduation Trip

Copyright© 2015 by Janet Fremont

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lauren just graduated from high school. She is making a trip out west like a number of her classmates but, for financial reasons, must tag along with her cousin and his friend. It's better than nothing until her cousin suddenly abandons them. But then it turns out to be better than she could have imagined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

Once back at the car we decided to see if we could get one of the less expensive cabins at Colter Bay. That way we'd have a shower (which we could share!) And a chance to get really cleaned up. We were in luck and they had one open. It was nearly seven by the time we checked in and we chose to just get some relatively fast food at the coffee shop instead of trying to fix supper.

When we returned to the cabin we finally got that shower and, yes, we took it together. I found I really enjoyed that which had been a complete surprise. With the curtains closed we didn't bother to get dressed again until we were ready to leave in the morning.

We stayed in the cabin until nearly check out time and then reluctantly went back out to the car. Since we had skipped breakfast (unless you count eating each other - God, I never used to make remarks like that, or even think them. Have I ever changed in the last week!) Anyway, since we had skipped breakfast we decided to find a close picnic ground and see about some early lunch.

We headed to the nearest one and soon had some meat, cheese and vegetables assembled. When we sat down to eat Matt asked, "What would you like to do?"

"Do you mean today after lunch or this week or the rest of the trip?"

"Well, all of the above, I guess," Matt mused.

I stopped eating for a half a minute and thought about it. "OK. Today why don't we find a campsite before they are all taken and then maybe a short hike somewhere. As for the rest. Well, we are thinking about another two weeks, right?" Matt nodded. "I know you and Tyler were thinking about going on to Glacier and maybe some other places, but, now, well. Look, Matt, I have enough left for rooms for about another four or maybe five nights. Other than that I guess we'll have to camp - although I certainly don't mind that, do you?"

He shook his head. "Certainly not. You know I like camping and, well, without you I would have had to go back once Tyler left." Then he smiled and added, "I'm really glad he left."

I returned his smile, added an enthusiastic nod and said "Did you have somewhere in particular you want to see on the rest of the trip?"

Again, he shook his head. "No, not really. Yellowstone and here were the big things along with Mt. Rushmore on the way out. What about you?"

"I didn't really have anything in mind. I was just so happy to get to make a trip like this at all." Then I stopped and gave him a big smile. "Now I am much more happy about making it." Then I went on. "Matt, I find I like this park better than Yellowstone or any others I know about. Of course, I don't really know a lot about any others, but I do love it here. If you really don't have anything in mind I would love to stay here another week and then decide if we want to stay here longer or maybe see about hiking somewhere else nearby."

Matt's smile matched my own. "I would like that. As long as we can stay together."

"Definitely, Lover." I tasted that word and found I loved it. "Look, let's camp for the next two or three nights and then see if we can get a room for two or three more." Then I wistfully added. "I would love it if we could get another cabin at Signal Mountain. At least for one night - I know we can't afford to stay there all three or anything."

We continued to talk about it and right after lunch headed back, first stopping at Signal Mountain again. I checked about a cabin. Generally this time of year it would be pretty unlikely that one would be free, but we found there had been a cancellation for next Thursday night so we reserved it. Then we headed back up to Colter Bay to get a campsite. Once we had one we checked and there was a cabin free for Tuesday and Wednesday of the next week also, so we took that, too. Now with our lodging arrangements taken care of for the next six days, we headed back south a ways to find a shorter hike that would still let us get back by dinner time.

We ate dinner at the campsite - totally unlike the previous Saturday when we had spent that first night at Signal Mountain Lodge and I had found an entire new world. Still, that didn't dampen the activities at all. Dinner by a campfire was just as exciting in its own way as had been last week's in the restaurant. There was one difference which, while not a major drawback, still restricted our activities a little. In a regular campground, especially in a small tent, we had to be careful and hold the noise down in our amorous activities. I had found that even if I wasn't a true screamer, I did like to let go and make a little noise when I reached a good climax and Matt was not silent either. In a cabin or room, and especially out in the back country, we weren't held back, but here we tried to muffle our louder responses. Well, this would just be the next two nights after this. Then we'd have a room to ourselves once again.

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday we made long day hikes into different regions of the park. Once on Sunday and then again on Monday when we were in a more remote region of the park and had not seen anyone for some time, we moved off the trail and I again found myself on hands and knees being taken from behind. As Matt penetrated me ever so deeply I was flooded with an overwhelming feeling of eroticism. It was incredibly hot to be out here, half naked, and getting fucked from behind like this. I will definitely recommend this activity when the chance arises.

Tuesday we decided to hike to Lake Solitude. This is probably the most popular long hike in the park. We took the boat across Jenny Lakes once more and retraced out path up Cascade Canyon. However, at the divide we took the north fork, parting from the trail we had covered the previous week. This continues to climb to a beautiful alpine lake located in a big bowl below the Paintbrush Divide which rises another two thousand feet beyond. At the lake we turned around and started back the way we had come.

That didn't mean it was an easy walk. The total distance is nearly fifteen miles and the climb from Jenny Lake to Lake Solitude involves a rise of twenty-three hundred feet - nearly a half mile of altitude gain. By the time we were coming down the last couple of miles I was beginning to feel a little cramping in my lower regions. I suddenly realized that this was probably not the result of the long hike but rather that it was time for my period to begin. I made no mention of it but the thought that immediately came into my mind was that this might curtail or at least restrict our lovemaking activities. This thought brought a small wave of disappointment and a hope that Matt wouldn't be irritated by it.

It was six thirty by the time we checked into the cabin at Colter Bay and so we just decided to grab a quick supper at the little restaurant. When we finally did get back to the cabin we took a short shower - together, but this time it was more just to get clean than play time. We were both pretty tired from the long walk and slipped into bed fairly early. But once in bed we found we weren't too tired for a little play and made slow, easy love for a half hour before we finally settled into sleep.

When we awoke in the morning I found that my period had indeed started and told Matt. He didn't seem to be bothered and that lessened one minor concern. Still we decided it would be best not to go into the back country for the next day. We had been warned that during a woman's period there is an increased chance of trouble from bears, especially grizzlies. We drove up to the Signal Mountain lookout in the morning, had lunch at a picnic ground, and decided in the afternoon to once again go into Jackson. We did need some more food supplies and that seemed a good use of a day when we wanted to avoid going up into the hills.

We picked up food from a supermarket and then stopped for a snack at one of the quick food places. While we were eating Matt asked about what else I wanted to do with the rest of our trip.

"Do you have anything in mind?" I asked.

He leaned closer with his lips right at my ear and whispered, "Certainly. A lot of things once your period is over."

I felt myself turn slightly red although, really, I have no idea why. I had those things in mind also. "I mean besides that," I managed to say.

He laughed. "No, not really. Lauren, I just want to be with you and do what you would like."

At these words another type of feeling flowed through me leaving a warm sensation in its wake. "If you really don't have anything in mind, I think I know what I would find fun, anyway." I stopped for a few seconds. "We'll be here for another two nights. I think we have seen most of what we'd like to here in this park. Oh, I know there are a lot more trails and I'd like to see some of the ones we've already hiked again, but maybe in the future. I mean for this trip. If we went up to Glacier or one of the other parks we'd only have a little less than a week and would probably be really pushed for time. I doubt we'd really get a chance to look at enough to make it worth while. What I think might be fun is to find somewhere we could backpack into and camp. I don't know exactly where. Just somewhere in the mountains where we could be completely by ourselves again. Maybe we could find a spot to use as a base camp and go on day hikes or something from there." Then I gave what I hoped was a coy look and added, "At least if you're not growing tired of me."

Matt gave a small laugh and leaned forwards and gave me a quick kiss. "Not likely. Not likely at all." He looked lost in thought a minute and then said, "There's probably someplace in the national forests around here where we could go. I think there's a Forest Service Headquarters or something around here. Let's check."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.