Graduation Trip - Cover

Graduation Trip

Copyright© 2015 by Janet Fremont

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lauren just graduated from high school. She is making a trip out west like a number of her classmates but, for financial reasons, must tag along with her cousin and his friend. It's better than nothing until her cousin suddenly abandons them. But then it turns out to be better than she could have imagined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

Morning. I opened my eyes and saw sunlight leaking in around the curtains. I could just see a clock on one of the bedside tables and it read ten after seven. I needed to make a trip to the bathroom and I felt slightly hungry but by far the dominant feeling was that of the bare male body still pressed tightly to me. We were lying on our sides, facing each other and touching along our lengths. His hand had moved a little and was now resting on my thigh and his other hand was bent so that the palm was under my left breast. I decided that both of these feelings were just about as good as the feeling of his hand on my ass had been as I slipped into sleep.

After a short time I decided I really should do something about the bathroom and gently removed myself from Matt's grasp. When I returned his eyes were open and followed me as I moved back to the bed. "Good morning, Lover." I decided to try the word myself and found it also sent a shiver up and down my spine when I used it. "And thank you again for last night."

A wide smile crossed Matt's face as he said, "Good morning to you, too, Lover." Yes, the shiver was still there also. He moved from the bed and quickly made his way to the bathroom for a couple of minutes before returning. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and as he came up to me he reached and grasped my hands, pulling me to my feet. At this point we both worked together to pull ourselves into a tight embrace to help enable a long, long kiss.

By the time we broke from that kiss I could feel Matt's hard organ pressing forwards against my front. One of my hands dropped and gently grasped this as I whispered into his ear, "I can tell what you want to do this morning. And I am in full agreement."

Not surprisingly it was after nine before we once again left the bed.

"Probably we should get dressed - much as I like seeing you like this - and go get some breakfast. If we keep this up it might be a toss up whether we first starve of become too sore to move.

I laughed. "Possibly. I still want to get right back in bed and continue where we left off, but I am beginning to feel both hungry and slightly worn in my lower regions."

We each took a quick shower and dressed once again, me in cutoffs and Matt in jeans, before heading over to the restaurant for some food. The breakfast was just as good as supper had been. Matt had steak and eggs and I again had trout. I had never had trout for breakfast before but I found it tasted just as good in the morning as in the evenings.

While we ate we discussed what to do with the day. We would have this cabin for another night and then we would camp somewhere. Today, we finally decided, we'd make a couple of short hikes, eat lunch at a picnic ground and have one more great supper here.

By the time we finished eating it was near ten, not really enough time for much of a hike but enough that we wanted to do something before lunch. What we ended up doing was driving down to String Lake picnic ground and spending an hour walking around this narrow body of water which connects Jenny and Leigh Lakes and then ending up back at the picnic grounds. We just ate a small lunch - some cheese and crackers and a little fruit - and discussed the afternoon. We finally decided to try the Death Canyon trail. While the name sounded ominous, when we had asked at a visitor center we were told that no one is really sure just how Death Canyon got its name, but the trail, although strenuous, provides some really spectacular views.

For the first part the going was rather easy. Then we came to a moraine and a climb of about four hundred feet. This doesn't sound like really a lot but we hadn't completely adapted to the thinner air and by the time we reached the top we were both breathing a little hard. We moved off the side of the trail to rest for a few minutes and look at the large lake spread out below us. Then we looked across this water and could see the mountains rising sharply, the open portal to Death Canyon looking like the entrance to a huge hallway. We spent ten minutes admiring the fantastic views before starting down the other side of the moraine. Yes, we had to go back down that four hundred feet knowing all the time that we would need to ascend it once again on the way back.

But long before that climb we arrived at another. To enter the mouth of the canyon itself the trail rose about another thousand feet. We were both in fairly good shape although the altitude did slow us a little as I have said. Still we were able to make it with only a couple of short stops. As we entered the canyon mouth, the shape changed. Below had been a more smoothly carved valley left by a glacier which had also carved out the lake and deposited that moraine we had climbed. However, inside the canyon the valley changed to a more sharply sloped "V" shape, typical of a canyon carved by a river. There was indeed a stream flowing down the center of the valley and numerous others entering this from the slopes to either side.

The day had warmed considerably as is common in the summer mountains with the thin air and abundant sunshine and we were both hot and not without a little sweat. I should also mention that since we had left the trailhead we had not seen another person. We had just about reached the point where we would turn around and head back when we decided to take a small break and moved off the trail along one of these smaller flows. We found a couple of rocks next to this small stream and dropped our small daypacks to bend over and rinse our hands and faces in the water. As Matt leaned over a shallow pool I somehow got the idea that it might be funny to startle him and picked up a flat rock about six inches across. I wanted to toss it so that it would land just across the stream and I guess I thought the sound might appear to be an animal or something. Anyway as I started to toss the rock, my fingers slipped and instead of traveling across the stream it landed two feet to Matt's right, directly in the water, splashing him throughly.

The water in these streams is not just cool - it's downright cold! Glacier melt. I hadn't intended to get Matt wet but I made things even worse by exploding in laughter as I saw him jump and nearly get even more soaked as he almost slipped into the water. Just a short laugh but I don't think Matt appreciated it. I immediately said, "Matt, I'm sorry. I really wasn't trying to splash you. The rock just slipped."

He turned and looked at me. Thank goodness he didn't really look mad or anything but I can't say he appeared to see the humor in the situation. "Then what were you trying to do?" he inquired.

Now the whole idea sounded rather dumb but I managed to say, "I was just trying to toss the rock over there in the bushes and startle you. I'm really sorry I got you all wet."

Matt just looked at me for a few seconds and then I saw just the slightest smile touch his lips. "Well, even that was rather naughty, don't you think?" I didn't say anything but gave a contrite nod. Then Matt's smile widened and he said, "Then I think maybe you should get a spanking."

I looked up, completely startled. "No! You wouldn't really, would you?"

He stood and moved towards me. "Yes, I think maybe I will." He caught my wrist and pulled me towards him. I still thought he was just teasing and gave a little laugh as he pulled me closer. Then he sat down on a large rock and started to pull me towards his lap. Still laughing, I let him bend me over his legs. Then he completely surprised me by using one of his legs to lock my own and his left hand to hold both of my wrists. I'm not a weakling but Matt was far stronger than I am and I suddenly found myself trapped in a perfect position for a spanking. Was he really going to do that?

I soon found out that he was. His right hand came down on my tight cutoffs with just enough force to sting a little. Not bad and I didn't really fight him, just twisted about a little. He gave me five or six of these swats and then stopped and I thought that was all. Boy, was I wrong. The only reason he stopped was to reach for the snap on my shorts. In seconds he had loosened that and the zipper and was peeling both the shorts and my panties over my bottom, exposing me totally. I squealed a little and tried to twist away. It certainly wasn't that I minded Matt seeing me bare. After all he had seen all of me that way last night and this morning and I certainly hadn't objected. In fact as he began to let his palm slide over my rounded rump I began to enjoy the sensation.

Then suddenly he raised his hand and brought it down once again, making a loud slap and stinging my bottom. He started raining blows down, each hard enough to sting but not really enough to make the hurt too much. I felt my skin getting first warm and then downright hot and was sure it was turning a brilliant shade of red. I also noticed something else. I could feel Matt's hardening organ begin to press upwards through his jeans. This was turning him on! Well, even though I was not really experienced - not at all before last night - I had looked at the net enough to know that spanking was not an uncommon form of sex play, so I wasn't too surprised that Matt was getting excited by it. What did suddenly surprise me was that I realized it was exciting me also. I could actually feel myself becoming wet as he continued to sting my ass with his hand.

Finally he stopped swatting me and began to rub my flaming skin. I could feel his continued excitement and my own breathing was becoming more rapid and a little ragged. Then Matt leaned forwards and placed a wet kiss on each of my bottom cheeks, letting his tongue slide over the hot flesh. I gave a moan and gasped out, "Matt, I want ... I feel so hot. Matt, I..."

He raised his head and answered, "I want it, too, Lauren."

Then the practical side raised it's ugly head and I said in dismay, "But I'll have to take my boots off. I can't get these shorts over them."

"Don't bother." He helped me to stand, my shorts and underwear around my shins, while he reached for the day packs. We each had a light jacket with us and now he placed both on the ground in front of me, "Kneel on these."

I did so and then leaned forwards resting on my hands. I heard Matt unbuckling his belt and dropping his own lower garments and then I felt him kneel on the packs right behind me. I spread my legs slightly and a second later his hard shaft touched my entrance, finding it soaked. He was ready, I was ready, and we both gave out moans as he slid deeply inside me. As he sank in to his full depth he balanced himself with his left hand and his right pulled up both of our tee shirts so that I felt his chest against my hips and back. Then his right hand slid forwards and he began to play with my breasts. Then he started to move out and back in with long strokes which soon became faster and faster. My own excitement was climbing right along with his and just as I felt him begin to tighten, my own world started to explode in stars and I cried out loudly just before I felt the first hot, hard spurt.

We stayed coupled for what seemed a long time but was probably only a minute or two and then he slid slowly out of me eliciting another moan on my part. I turned and we locked in a hard kiss for a long time until suddenly I felt our juices start to escape and slide down my leg. I reached for the pack and dug around to find a small hand towel and used it to dry myself before handing it to Matt so that he could do the same. In another few minutes we got our clothes straightened once more. Then it suddenly occurred to me that someone else might have seen us and I quickly looked around. Thankfully there wasn't anyone else. The more I looked I doubted that anyone on the trail could have seen us back here anyway, but they probably could have heard me.

I turned and gave Matt another kiss. "I liked that," I said.

He laughed and replied, "So did I. Maybe I should spank you more often."

I smiled. "I'm not too sure about than." Then I added, "Though I'm not sure I'm completely against it, either. But the rest we can definitely repeat - as long as no one can see or hear us."

In another couple of minutes we picked up our packs and started back down the trail.

When we arrived back at the trailhead, it was nearly seven thirty and we decided to just eat something at the picnic ground instead of the restaurant. We would keep another nice supper to look forward to some other day before we left the park. We just opened a can of stew and heated it and soon were heading back to the cabin.

When we arrived at the cabin we took a couple of minutes to wash the dust and sweat from our hands and faces and then Matt asked, "OK, what would you like to do now?"

I could see the way Matt was looking at me and I'll admit I was feeling the same way. The first thought that flashed into my head in answer to his question was that I wanted to fuck. A fraction of a second later I found myself astounded by that thought. I would normally never use such language even to myself. Well, maybe not never. Hardly ever. Anyway after another fraction of a second I realized that was exactly what I did want but that it would probably be even better if we waited a bit and built up the anticipation a little more. Or a lot. I don't know exactly what looks flashed across my face as these thoughts ran through my head but something must have showed from the way Matt's face seemed to change almost as fast as my thoughts.

I finally managed to answer, "I think you know what I want to do but let's go for a walk first. Just down by the lake." Matt smiled and that's exactly what we did. He took my hand and led me out the door and down towards the shore. It wasn't quite dark yet but the sun was behind the mountains to the west, its rays still illuminating some of the sides of the peaks with molten gold. Over the next few minutes as the sun sank lower the few clouds took on edges of fire as did their reflections in the calm lake. Dusk slowly filled the space around us as it seeped in from the world across the water. I don't think it would be possible to design a better stage set for lovers - or those falling in love. That thought startled me so much that I nearly stopped walking. Was I falling in love with Matt? No, of course not. It was just lust. Since I had decided to lose my virginity a day ago - no, it must have been longer. It couldn't have been just a day, but, yes it really was. Anyway, since then I had definitely wanted more and more sex, but in love with Matt? Sure, I liked him, probably better than most any other boy I had dated, but in love? Still, I couldn't say absolutely I wasn't, or, more accurately, that I wouldn't begin to fall in love with him some time in the near future.

I shook my head to clear it and decided that right now it didn't make any difference if it was love or just lust. I still desired him and wanted sex more than I ever dreamed I could before when I had only imagined it.

We walked along the shore, through small stands of trees, stopping now and then for some hot kisses. It was soon becoming dark but the moon, just past full, was already making its way up and flooding the face of the slopes across the water with silver. Gold and black and silver. Yes, this was definitely a magical world.

We made our way back to the cabin and moved inside to shut out the rest of the world. A long, hot kiss and Matt asked once more, "OK, now what."

I placed another quick kiss on his lips and said, "I think you know what I want, Matt. I never dreamed it could be so wonderful. I just want to make love with you over and over as much as we can stand."

He gave a little laugh. "Well, you'll certainly not get any argument from me about that plan." His face changed and became a little more serious. "Lauren, you must know I'm finding you fantastically exciting. I just don't want to push you into anything you really don't want."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.