Graduation Trip
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Janet Fremont

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lauren just graduated from high school. She is making a trip out west like a number of her classmates but, for financial reasons, must tag along with her cousin and his friend. It's better than nothing until her cousin suddenly abandons them. But then it turns out to be better than she could have imagined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

In the morning we again woke at nearly the same time and quite naturally shared another kiss, but a fairly quick one this time. Then, surprisingly, we got up, went for showers, fixed breakfast, and continued much the same as any other day. We quickly broke camp and piled into the car to start south to Grand Teton.

The Tetons are part of the Rockies and are young mountains. Sharp peaks, deep valleys, some worn into a "U" shape by the glaciers but others still retaining their sharp "V"s. As we moved south from Yellowstone we began to see these peaks on our right. By the time we got to the park itself they were even more magnificent than I had ever imagined even after looking at about a million pictures. We decided to stop at Colter Bay for a quick look around before going on south to the Signal Mountain Lodge where I had reservations.

It turned out to not be so quick a look after all and we ended up spending several hours there. Colter Bay is a bay on the large Jackson Lake which spreads for miles at the eastern foot of the mountains. Located at Colter Bay are cabins, a campground, a visitor center and a number of other things. We ate a quick lunch in the coffee shop and then visited the gift shop and visitor center. We also found there is a trail that runs about a half mile or so around an island reached by a causeway. We couldn't resist this and it turned out to be a wonderful introduction to the park with spectacular views of the mountains on the far side of the lake as well as an abundance of wildlife, including deer that seemed not afraid of us at all.

Walking around the island we discovered we were better off than a lot of people in that we had had most of the week to acclimate to the altitude. The lake is about 7500 feet above sea level and the mountains rise another six thousand beyond that. Until they get some exercise at these altitudes, we were warned, many "flatlanders" find they can barely walk even if they are used to exercising at lower levels.

Altogether it was near six by the time we left to drive on south. When we arrived at Signal Mountain Lodge I suggested that Matt check on dinner hours in the restaurant while I checked in, so he headed one way while I moved on to the desk. We could have both gone to both places but I had a special reason for wanting to check in by myself. I kept being surprised by it even though I had made the decision earlier. It just seemed so unlike me that I had trouble believing I was really doing this.

Anyway, they had my reservation. The rooms were actually separate log type cabins, many with fireplaces, I got the keys for ours and informed them there would be two of us instead of the one that had originally been stated. There was no problem with this and no additional cost. Then I went over and met Matt at the restaurant and handed him his key.

He said, "They'll still be serving for awhile, so we've got time."

"Good. But I'm hungry now. Let's eat and then we can go over to the cabin."

He gave a little laugh and said, "Sure. Wouldn't want you to starve, now would I." I had a reason for wanting to wait but I wasn't ready to tell him.

We entered the restaurant and looked at the posted menus. The prices might have been a little high, but I knew in the park they would be. Still they weren't so outrageous that it would break us and the choices looked really good. We were seated where we could look out the big windows across the lake to the towering peaks and were asked about drinks. Matt looked at me and I think he was wondering if I wanted to try and order something alcoholic, but I was sure we would be asked for IDs if we did. Besides, I had no interest in getting drunk. I would have liked some wine, but it wasn't a big deal. (Yes, I knew what it tasted like. Actually my parents had occasionally let me have a little at meals for a couple of years, even if never more than a glass or two. I had come to like the taste.) We ordered soft drinks instead.

I finally chose the trout while Matt had a steak. When the food came it was wonderful. We spent over an hour at the meal, even ordering a desert, which we split. When the check came Matt would not even let me see it. I expected to pay my share but he told me, "Not tonight. I'll take care of it."

We left the restaurant and I took Matt's hand and tugged him down towards the shore. We continued to walk for a while, constantly looking to the magnificent view across the lake. The mountains stuck up almost another mile and a half, sharp slopes and snow topped peaks even at this time of year. I had read that they were named by early French explorers and teased Matt that he was so interested in them because the name translated to "Big Boob." Still, I had to admit that I found them just as fascinating as Matt and really doubted that the name had anything to do with the interest of either of us.

The air was calm and that meant the lake was flat so that the reflection of the mountain peaks was as still as the actual mountains themselves. There were some clouds in the sky above. Mostly fluffy white but some with darker gray centers. As dusk fell they were back lighted by the setting sun which turned their edges to molten gold. I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful sunset.

We continued to walk along the shore and as the sun was finally going down moved among some trees between the cabin area and the campgrounds. Here we were fairly isolated and with almost no real thought by either of us we turned together and were soon lost in a deep kiss. We repeated this a number of times until with a sigh I lay my head against Matt's shoulder. He looked down at me and said, "You know, Lauren, I'm very, very glad you came on this trip. I'm also glad Tyler took off when he did."

I turned my head and smiled up at him. "No more than I am glad I came. As for my cousin, well, I don't think he could have done anything to make the trip better." Matt gave a little laugh and we again became lost in a long kiss.

When we finally pulled apart I was surprised to see that it was nearly dark. Also the air had cooled considerably. In the thin air of the mountains the temperature dropped rapidly when evening came. I was still dressed in shorts and a light shirt and while Matt had on jeans, his shirt was no heavier than mine. A slight breeze had arisen and now I suddenly shivered as a gust passed over us.

"Cold?" Matt asked.

"A little," I replied. "Let's go get our things and take them into the cabin. There's even a fireplace so you can build a fire for us."

"A fireplace? Really? That will be nice." Then still hand in hand we made our way back to the car in the big lot and climbed inside for the short drive over to the cabin. We were able to park just outside and each of us picked up the small duffles we were using and headed to the door. Matt unlocked the door and held it for me and then followed me inside.

When the door closed behind us and we had flipped on a light we stopped to look around. It was a single room, a small fireplace on one wall with a stack of wood beside it. There was a small table with a pair of chairs and also two other larger chairs built in a rustic style with strung leather seats. There was also a queen sized bed framed with logs.

As Matt took in the interior he suddenly stopped and looked at me. "Lauren," he slowly began, "there appears to only be one bed."

I think he was starting to say something else, probably that we should see if we could exchange cabins, when I said, "I know. I asked to make sure when I registered."

He seemed totally frozen for several seconds. Finally he managed to get out, "Are you sure this is what you really want?"

A hundred thoughts flashed through my mind in a single second. All the times I had wanted to do something but didn't because I thought I shouldn't. All the times I was the "good girl" who missed out on things. Maybe I didn't regret missing out on some of them but I certainly did on others. I looked directly at Matt. "Yes, I definitely want this." Then I hesitated for a second. "As long as you do, too."

He pulled me into an embrace and held me close, my face buried against his shoulder, his in my hair and I could just hear him as he said, "Oh, yes. More than you can imagine." Then after a couple of seconds a practical thought hit him and he pulled slightly back. He looked down into my face and in a voice indicating a nearly hopeless obstacle added, "I don't have any condoms. Unless you have some I guess I can see if they carry them in the camp store."

I smiled up at him. "I don't have any, but Matt, unless you sleep around more than I have come to believe you do, I doubt you have anything for me to catch. I know I don't." Then I looked down and very quietly added, "I've never had the chance to catch any."

Surprise crossed his face. "You mean you have never..."

I shook my head. "No. Oh, I'm not totally innocent. I've necked and petted a fair amount and even a little oral, but I'm still technically a virgin. I want you to change that. Please?"

Still with the surprised look he managed to reply, "I would be honored. I guess I can be honest, too. I haven't had a chance to catch anything for over a year. I've not quite as 'pure'" - he said that with a teasing look and small sound to make it not quite a joke - "as you, but, Lauren, I don't want to take a chance on getting you pregnant."

Again I smiled at him. "I may have been a good girl, but I'm also on the pill and have been for a couple of years. Unlike most girls who are, I really did start taking it to regulate my period. Also, Matt, I'll tell you that my hymen is gone, so we won't have to worry about that. Just make it good for me, please."

We looked at each other for probably a half minute without saying anything. Then Matt said, "If you are sure." I nodded and he went on. "Then there are a couple of things I should get from the car." He dropped his hands from my shoulders and went back out the door, leaving me wondering just what he was talking about.

In less than a minute he came back in, latching the door behind him. He was holding a couple of small candles in his left hand along with a bottle of champagne. It was a small bottle - probably one of the 375 ml ones - and it looked like it was wet and cold. At my look he answered the unspoken question. "Your cousin. In case we met some interesting girls, he said. I know he has a couple of fake IDs or he may just have brought it from his home. Anyway there are three more bottles like this and a couple of other wines in the car. He put this one in the cooler before we left. I guess you haven't seen it before."

I shook my head. "No, I don't see how I could have missed it, but I guess I did. And yes, I'm glad you have it. I like the taste."

He smiled and set the bottle on the table along with the candles and then went to start a fire in the fireplace. While he was doing that I looked around and found a couple of ash trays to use to hold the candles and placed one on each of the small tables on either side of the bed. Matt went to his pack and removed a small MP3 player and speaker. He touched the controls for a few seconds and then quiet, slow music began to come from it. He looked at me. Want music?"

I nodded but added, "Like this. No rock."

"No. No even any John Philip Sousa." I laughed and moved to put my arms around him and gave him a hug. He responded with a kiss.

He turned and opened the wine and poured a glass for each of us. We stood for a couple of seconds, holding the pale liquid and looking into each other's eyes and then he raised his glass in a silent toast. I responded by raising mine, curious just what his toast was and wondering if it was the same as mine. We sipped the wine, stopping frequently to taste it on each other's lips.

When the glasses were empty he took mine and set both on the small table and went over and turned off the electric lights, leaving only the two candles and the firelight to mitigate the darkness. Then he took me in his arms once again. We continued to hold each other and kiss and soon we were swaying to the sound of the music. Not really dancing, but just gently moving back and forth.

The curtains were closed, the door latched and we were isolated in our own little world. How many times had I imagined a scene like this? Probably thousands but the face of the boy was never clear in any. Now it was very clear. Matt. He pulled me even closer and his hand began to move slowly up and down my back. I pressed more tightly against him and my own hands, which were already behind his neck, began to move a little, now sliding through his thick hair, now across his broad shoulders and down the plane of his strong back.

I closed my eyes and we continued to move and to kiss. When I opened my eyes once again I could see the world only in the gold of the fire and candle light and the jet of the night. I felt my pulse quicken. Tonight I would put away childish things and become a woman. Inside I laughed at this thought. I was already a woman. Tonight I would finally acknowledge that fact.

Matt's hands moved farther afield, sliding down my back and cupping my bottom. Moving over my shoulders, touching my face gently, sliding along my arms. Moving to cup my breast. This was not a totally new experience. I had made out with boys a number of times, even letting them play inside my clothes sometimes. I had done the same with them and had enjoyed all of these activities extremely. But I had never gone "all the way" before. I had frustrated both my date and myself on more than one occasion by stopping short. Somehow the "good girl" would not let that final act happen, but tonight it seemed I could let it happen and still be a good girl. Maybe I wouldn't go ALL the places the bad girls did, but I would definitely be going somewhere.

We must have spent at least forty-five minutes in the standing foreplay. Matt's shirt was open as was my own, my breasts pressed against his firm chest. I could feel each hair on his chest as my rock hard nipples moved over them and my fingers pressed into the solid flesh of his back in response. I could also feel his arousal press firmly against me through our pants, especially since his hands were cupping my ass and pulling me against him. I'll also admit that my hands were doing the same thing.

Suddenly Matt slipped his hands down inside my shorts, shaping themselves to the curves of the skin of my bare bottom. I moaned and leaned even more firmly forwards as I moved my own hands to slide inside his jeans. Our tongues doubled their mating dance, tangling and touching as our lips locked even more tightly. I could feel my hips move against Matt's without any conscious control on my part and I could feel his thrust against me in mirror fashion.

At last Matt moved one hand to push my shirt from my shoulders and I duplicated his actions so that soon both of these garments were lying heaped on the floor, leaving only bare skin touching above our waists. Somehow we had kicked off our shoes and now I wanted more as I reached to unbuckle his belt and loosen the snap and zipper of his jeans. But even before I made much progress in this direction he had my own shorts free and began pushing them downwards even as I did the same with his. Each of us caught underwear on the downward path and in seconds we were standing, still locked in a deep kiss, totally naked.

Together we pulled slightly back and Matt placed his hands on my shoulders and held me while he looked slowly up and down my bare body. "You are lovely, Lauren. A truly beautiful woman."

I felt myself grow warm with the compliment and was a little happy that the dim light did not allow him to see my blush. I was never the one that boys thought about like that but it was obvious that Matt did, that he wasn't just saying it.

After a few seconds he suddenly bent and scooped me up into his arms, causing me to emit a small squeal but almost instantly I settled into his arms, feeling secure and safe and, yes, loved. He just held me for a few seconds and then turned and carried me the few steps to the bed where he gently deposited me and once again stood looking as the golden light and dark shadows played over my bare form.

I looked up at Matt's own sturdy form. He really was quite a hunk. No flab at all. Every muscle firm and defined but not grossly so as a weight lifting fanatic would be. I felt no embarrassment at being nude with him. Somewhere deep inside I wondered at this, but would examine that thought at a later time. Now I just wanted him against me. I could feel myself already very wet and could plainly see that Matt was excited and fully aroused. His shaft stood out rigidly, not huge like a porn star but certainly not tiny either. Of course I had only very limited experience but I thought he looked slightly larger than what I thought of as average.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.