Oil of Roses - Behind the Wall of Thorns - Cover

Oil of Roses - Behind the Wall of Thorns

Copyright© 2015 by Jim Reader

Chapter 19

Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Ghost   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Geeks   Violence  

January 5th, 2007

Donna

She lay there with her eyes closed, listening.

“So, you like eating ass...”

“Lizzy, I don’t like it, I love it,” Jason said. “A clean ass, very slight sour tang, beautiful ass cheeks nestled against my face, warm and soft. Look, like I told you, I was a virgin – and a total spaz – until Abby, but like every guy ... like everyone ... I had fantasies, and that was one of my biggest.”

Donna heard him moan softly.

“And like every single one of my fantasies I’ve experienced, the reality was so much better.”

“So you’ve lived out all your fantasies in this Society of yours?”

“No ... there are some fantasies I don’t want to live out. When a guy’s on the edge, like when he’s jerking off for the seventh or eighth time in an afternoon, his brain goes lots of places ... really weird places ... trying to find something to push him over that edge. I don’t even want to talk about some of the stuff that’s done it for me.

“Then there are the fantasies I don’t want to become real because ... they’re just wrong.”

Donna knew some of those from talking with him. She didn’t agree some of them were as wrong as he thought, but it was his head, not hers.

“And okay, you like girls,” Jason continued.”Have you ever had your lover fresh out of a pair of leather jeans?”

“No ... sounds kind of icky...”

“Do you like the way leather smells?”

“Well, yeah...”

“Trust me, in the moment, it won’t be icky. It’ll be a shot straight to your lust.”

“That’s true,” Donna said, eyes still closed. “All three of us have a thing for leather, and when we go out for the evening, come back in, all sweaty ... Lizzy, the only reason it’s not a fight as to who licks who first is because Abby and I are submissives.

“Jason’s real sweet about asking our input,” Donna continued, stretching and looking up at the ceiling, “but he has the final call on that, whether he uses it or not. But if I had my way ... oh, girl, I’d just keep wearing my leather while I licked every inch of his and Abby’s bodies, and then, even sweatier and wetter than when I started, they’d peel those clothes of me and I’d end up cumming like a freight train with two mouths attacking me.”

“Taking notes, beloved,” Jason said.

She sat up and looked at Jason and Lizzy, sitting on the other bed. Neither had bothered with clothes, and taking a deep sniff, she could tell they’d just been talking.

“Why the hell have you been talking about getting your ass eaten instead of doing something about it?” Donna said.

“Look at the clock, honey,” Lizzy said. “It’s almost 4 in the morning. I’m pretty sure I’m not clean anymore.”

“Damn, we did need the sleep...”

“Yeah,” Jason said. “I woke up about a half hour ago, Lizzy woke up once I was moving around.”

Donna looked over to see Abby still asleep. Beyond her, on the little table, was the wreckage of their Chinese delivery supper.

“And I’m kind of hungry again,” Donna said. “What time does “Brenda’s” open?”

“6 AM,” Lizzy said. “Of course, I’d have to wear my uniform again...”

“Pretty sure something of Abby’s would fit,” Donna said. “Would be baggy in places ... of course, that’s assuming you’re going to stick around.”

“I’m still here, and have no plans on leaving until y’all throw me out.”

“Do you drive?” Donna asked.

“Yeah, don’t have a car though...”

“So you walk back and forth to work?” Jason said.

“No, generally Janice gives me a ride,” Lizzy replied. “She and I work the same shifts.”

“What are you doing tomorrow?” Donna asked.

“I work the evening shift.”

“Can you get somebody to cover?”

“I can ... but I really need the money.”

Donna went over to her bag, and came back with a stack of hundreds.

“Five thousand dollars to be our driver, and you can keep the car when we’re done.”

“Uh ... you really walked out with a hundred thousand, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, we really did.”

Jason

It was a little after 5 when Abby showed signs of life.

“Is there coffee?” she moaned.

“Nope,” Donna replied. “But our driver and I are going to head out in a bit to fix that. She says there’s a Starbucks within walking distance. We’ll be bringing back lots.”

“Our driver?” Abby said.

“Lizzy’s driving us to San Francisco tomorrow.”

“In what? I know she doesn’t have a car.”

“We remedy that lack later today. Now, on to coffee!”

“Thank God,” Jason said. “So, you’re going to give her the “getting involved with us can be scary” talk, aren’t you?”

“Yep. We’re also stopping by the diner. Repeat of breakfast yesterday do you?”

“Oh yeah...” Abby said.

“Works for me,” Jason said.

“What’s this “getting involved could be scary” thing?” Lizzy asked.

“Ms ... what the hell is your last name?” Donna said.

“Montoya.”

“Ms. Montoya, you heard the story. We’re not hiding out because we didn’t like our suite at the St. Regis.”


Once Donna and Lizzy were gone, he sat and contemplated the wall.

“Next time we’re on the run, please find us a place with in-room coffee makers...”

“Master-husband, I’ll do my best.”

He watched Abby check her pits.

“Lemme go do some spot cleaning...”

He grinned.

“Do you have evil plans for me?”
“Maybe,” she said from the bathroom.

He heard the water running, checked his pits, and decided to join her.

Jason went straight for the shower.

“Why do spot cleaning? Clean everything.”

“Good idea. We have time.”

Fifteen minutes later they were clean and dry.

“So,” Abby said, “I got the feeling the whole mother-and-sister thing was exciting for you.”

Jason had talked himself into hoping no one else had noticed that.

“Yeah ... and I’m not too comfortable with that.”

“Look, Jason, I can’t speak to how you should feel about your unresolved mother-issues. I wasn’t raised in your world. But I can say resolving them needs to be on your to-do list ... not immediately, but at some point in the future. Leaving them the way they are isn’t healthy.

“In the interim ... you may not be comfortable having sex with your mother, but you can be completely at ease having sex with a mother-figure.”

She lifted her breast to his mouth.

“So, son, suckle at Mama’s breasts just like you used to, and let’s see if Mama and you can make each other happy.”

Donna

“Did you get enough coffee?” Lizzy asked as they walked out of Starbucks. She was carrying two of the carriers, four ventis in each, same as Donna.

“All three of us are coffee-hounds,” Donna replied. “A lot of House Chorale is the same. At Chorale South, in the mornings, the smell of coffee pervades the whole place, and Lizzy honey, it’s a big place.”

“So, you still haven’t tried to scare me out of driving you.”

“Yeah ... look, you know what happened to us. I have faith in my father and his ability to neutralize Nelson and his plans for us. But, Lizzy, I’ve been wrong before.

“And this time, if I’m wrong ... well, if we’re really lucky, we’ll die quickly. As it stands, if Nelson’s thugs find us before tomorrow evening, I’m saving my last three bullets ... you understand?”

“If I stick around, you’ll save the last four?”

“Exactly. We got out the first time because his children completely underestimated us, and were used to dealing with victims who knew how their sick little games were played. Yield, be violated and tortured, accept the pay-off, and go on with their lives. Some of them died because of it, or were sold into literal slavery. Thankfully, those seem to be in the minority – but it did happen.

“Anyway, Nelson won’t make the same mistakes. He’s seen the shattered bitches we sent back to him. I’m not worried about a couple of gun-toting assholes knocking on the cabin door. I’m expecting the next best thing to a SWAT team ... if not a real SWAT team.

“Maybe nothing will happen. I sure as hell hope not. I’ll even go so far as to say I think more than probably nothing will happen.

“But it might. And you can walk away now, and live without coming under Nelson’s scrutiny. It’s worth considering.”

The two of them walked in silence around to the back of the motor lodge, to the cabin, and inside.

“Well, that’s beautiful to see...” Donna said. “Coffee’s here ... when you’re finished.”

“Oh ... that’ll be ... yeah...” Abby moaned.

She was on top of Jason, her breast in his mouth as he slid in and out of her.

“Okay, well, we’re going to go grab breakfast. Lizzy called it in, so we’ll be back with food in about fifteen, twenty minutes.”

“Yeah ... baby ... yeah ... Oh, Mama likes ... Ummmmmm... YEAH...”

Donna closed the door behind them, and she and Lizzy started for the diner.

“Is he ... that good?”

“Pretty goddamn good,” Donna said proudly. “He listens to his lovers. That’s key.

“Abby started training him right their very first night. I joined the party and continued training him with her. We’ve done our best to mold a man who listens to his partners, is giving and open, and doesn’t let his own ego get in the way of a good time. He’s still growing, still filling out ... I’ve seen pictures of his father – Jason’s only going to get better with age.”

“What did you mean ‘let his ego get in the way of a good time’?”

Donna stopped, took Lizzy by the arms, and peered into the waitress’s face.

“One night we’d been edging him for hours ... literally hours. You could have bounced quarters off his balls. So he’s just this side of whimpering, and asks us what will it take for us to let him cum – we were practicing some role reversal that night, obviously.

“Well, Abby started teaching him the ass is an erogenous zone early, so he’d been pegged plenty of times. I told him he would have to let us feminize him – top to bottom, and it would take some time ... time he’d still be kept on edge. When he was a she to our satisfaction, I’d pull down his panties, slide my strap-on up his ass, and then he could cum.

“And he said ‘yes’. Didn’t have a problem with it – not “didn’t have a problem with it” because he was so horny he’d probably have said yes to anything, but didn’t have a problem with doing it again later, when he wasn’t horny ... well, okay, he’s a teenage guy, he’s always horny, but nowhere near as horny.”

Lizzy was laughing so hard she had to lean against a tree to avoid falling over.

When she’d calmed down, Donna continued.

“So Abby and I are switching off keeping him on the edge, while the other one worked on him becoming her. This included washing his hair, putting it in rollers, and waiting for it to dry while we worked elsewhere. I mean enema, make-up, clothing, bra stuffed with tissues, garter, hose, hell, Lizzy, before I put his panties on him, I put lipstick on his anus.

“He was precious, just beautiful.

“We had him walk across the room to us, in low heels – we’re not monsters – he put a little sway in his hips, but not too much. I threw him over a pile of pillows on the bed, Abby held his cock in her mouth, I greased up my strap-on and went in slow and steady.

“Honey, I didn’t even get all the way in before he was trying his damnedest to drown her in cum.

“And even knowing him as well as I did, I expected him to get up, start undressing, wiping the makeup off ... no. He lay there and enjoyed the fucking, got hard again, came again.

“Hell, I was tired by then, because when I say ‘enjoyed the fucking’ ... as long as we’d held him on the edge, it took him thirty, thirty-five minutes to start getting hard again, and that erection took some time to develop. I had to lube up again.”

“And ... and after that...” Lizzy gasped.

“He was fine with it, like I said. Talked about going out in drag with Abby and I to Dominique’s one night.”

“Dominique’s?”

“Oh, we better go get breakfast before I start telling you about that place...”

Jason

Abby was cleaning him up while he inhaled one of his double-shot Mochas.

“Love you, Mama.”

She looked up at him and he was sure he could get a tan off the love beaming from her.

“Love you, too.”

The cabin door opened to Donna and Lizzy, carrying bags of food.

“Well, thank heavens you depraved sex-addicts are finished,” Donna said. “Sister is hungry...”

Jason’s cock stirred.

“Later, brother dear.”

They all clustered around the small table, and chowed down.

There was no time for small talk until everyone had cleared at least half their plate.

“Jason,” Lizzy said, “you really didn’t have a problem with drag...”

“Oh, you told her that story,” he replied. “No ... it’s like ... well, sort of like when Abby first had me be submissive. It’s such a different way of ... being ... and I don’t think I did it justice ... mostly because I would have done anything at the time to cum. I really do want to try it when I’m less ... you know.”

“So ... have you ever looked at a guy and...”

Jason thought for a moment.

“No. Well, not exactly ... Esther is really, really cute, but she presents as a little girl, and doesn’t come across as a guy even when you can see her ... her cock.”

“Esther?”

“A little trans girl who’s ended up as one of Jason’s step-father’s concubines,” Abby replied.

Lizzy looked down at her plate, and focused on eating for a while.


Jason thought while Lizzy was quiet. He hoped they hadn’t frightened her, squicked her out, whatever. If they had, well, she wouldn’t have done well with them anyway, and Donna would lose a harem recruit. That would be unfortunate, but as he was discovering, the world was full of interesting people.

“Jason... Jason!

“Huh?”

“I was asking you about trying the reverse,” Donna said. “Abby and I going to Dominique’s with you while we were in drag.”

“Sorry, was thinking ... uh ... guys, I know we talked about taping me down, but uh ... I don’t know if there’s enough tape for either of you...”

“Well, Abby and I had been talking about that while you were communing with the stars. As long as she’s been thoroughly drained, and we didn’t bind her breasts for too long, say, four hours at max, we should be okay.”

“I don’t see a problem with it then,” Jason replied. “Just don’t want you two in pain...”

“Dear, are you aware of what ‘taping you down’ is going to be like?” Abby said.

“Yeah, but that’s my pain. I worry about yours. I knew this job was dangerous when I took it.”

“Uh...” Lizzy said. “Tell me about this “Dominique’s”...”


“I really, really want to ask if you’re kidding me ... but I’ve come to know better,” Lizzy said.

“Okay,” Jason said, “a lot of this is ... hearsay ... because we only got our fake ID’s recently, and we haven’t been able to go all that much, but we trust the people who’ve told us these stories.

“But the times we’ve been there? None of what we’ve been told couldn’t have happened. There was nothing going on, or more importantly not going on that would have us calling bullshit.”

“I dunno,” Donna said. “I still have trouble with the two fights between Li Kuan and Master Janak ... and the ass-fucking both ways.”

“Father says it happened,” Jason replied. “And that no one’s telling of it really depicts how brutal the fights were...”

“Uh ... what?” Lizzy said. “Fights? Ass-fuckings?”

“Okay, for this to work, we’ll have to tell you about Eddie - Master Janak - and Li Kuan...”


Donna was cleaning Lizzy both inside and out, leaving Abby and Jason to cuddle.

“So, I got the feeling that role-playing worked for you as well,” Jason said.

“Oh, God yes ... we play a scene like that with you and Donna? I’m going to lose my mind.”

“Hmm ... what if we added in Mohini as ‘Grandma’?”

“We’d all lose our goddamn minds,” Abby replied. “What if we played all three of us as kids, with Mother Margo?”

Jason’s cock gave his enthusiastic answer.

“So,” Abby said, “once this is all finished up, Father Thad does ... whatever, and we’re safe again ... how do you feel about staying in San Francisco?”

“I don’t know, Abby ... part of me wants to be all grown-up about it and say “sure, no problem” ... but I think there might be a problem. I don’t know there’s one, I don’t think I’ll know for sure until we’re back, and everything’s worked out, but ... there’s been a lot of good memories,” Jason said, “just a few bad ones, but holy shit, the bad ones are really bad.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean ... kind of why I asked. I’m not liking the idea ... but I think most of that is just ... bad memories, and worry that it won’t all be worked out, and something else really shitty will happen to us...”

“If we get back and you feel that way, we’ll leave, no problem. There’s a whole world full of places we can go on just the money we have left from the Nelsons. Somehow, I think a generous cash settlement is in our future, if things work out even halfway good. We can go wherever we want...”

“Mom, I talked big sister into joining us,” Donna said, leading Lizzy out of the bathroom. “Talked her into riding little brother’s face...”

“Jason...” Lizzy said, “are you really okay with this? I mean, I never thought about being ... sexual ... with you before today...”

“Lizzy, I’ve been dreaming about you since ... well, since I discovered jerking off. You and Donna both ... and Mom ... I have beautiful sisters, and a gorgeous Mom. You should hear the way my friends talk about all of you. It’s annoying as hell I have to make “ew, icky” noises when they talk about fucking you, when all I want to do is agree with them. And then, once Mom and Donna ... well, when the guys are talking about them, I’m just laughing in my head, because it’s so much better than they could ever imagine.”

“Okay,” Lizzy said. “Then, if you’re okay with it ... little brother, would you please eat my ass?”


Lizzy was being held up by Abby. Lizzy’s eyes were rolled up in her head, and a line of her drool was running down Abby’s front.

The three of them hadn’t played the ‘keep her on the edge’ game. They’d reversed that, and anytime Lizzy had sounded even close to a climax, someone – more often than not several someones – had bitten her, or pinched her.

Sometime in the previous hour-and-a-half, Lizzy had ‘left the building’. They still played with her, and Donna, being smart had brought a towel she’d put down on Jason’s chest when Lizzy lost control of her bladder. Periodically, Lizzy would climax again, and the three of them would smile, and keep on playing.

“Think we ought to give her a break?” Abby asked. “I am getting a little tired, holding her up...”

“I suppose so,” Donna said. “Let’s lay her down next to Jason...”

A few minutes later, Lizzy was gluing herself to Jason’s side, still out of it for the most part.

Donna was licking Jason’s face, while Abby went to pee.

“Um, she does have a tasty ass...”

“You ‘ave ‘o i’ea,” Jason said.

“Tongue tired?”

“An’ ‘a’in...”

“What?”

Jason held his tongue between his teeth for a few moments, then let go of it.

“And cramping ... tired and cramping.”

“You should have said something!”

“Should have something about what?” Abby asked, coming back from the bathroom.

“Husband-Master’s tongue was not only tired, but cramping, and he kept on going.”

“Sweetheart,” Jason said tiredly, “some things are much too good to stop...”

“Evidently we relaxed the fuck out of her ass,” Donna said. “I could fist her up there right now.”

“Don’t...” Lizzy said, soft as a whisper. “Some other time...”

“Are you back with us, sweetie?” Abby said.

“Yeah ... sort of...”

She stirred, trying to sit up, and failed.

“Shit...”

“What do you want, sis?” Donna said.

“Am I wet?”

“You did piss yourself...”

“No, no ... my pussy...”

“A little moist, but then again, it’s been real busy,” Donna replied.

“Lube me...”

“Okaaaay...” Donna got the lube off the bedside table, and did as Lizzy asked.

“Put me on ... little brother...”

“Sis,” Donna said, “are you on birth control?”

“Put ... me ... on ... little ... brother...”

“Mom?” Donna said.

“My daughter has made her wishes known. Put your sister on Jason.”

Between the two of them, they got Lizzy up and on Jason, helping him inside her.

“Little brother,” Lizzy murmured, “you’ve got a great mouth ... fuck me...”

She ground her crotch against his as Jason began to thrust in and out, raising his knees up to help move him.

She was warm, wet, and tighter than he’d expected, and Jason was glad he’d come earlier, when Donna had sucked him off as he ate Lizzy’s butt.

“When you’re ... going to cum...” Lizzy moaned. “Bite my ... earlobe...”

Her head rested on his neck, her left ear well within reach.

“Okay, sis,” he said.

“Oh, I so want to put something vibraty up her butt right now,” Donna said.

“Use your tongue and hum,” Abby replied.

Jason could feel Donna getting into position, and then the faintest vibration from her humming as he bottomed out in Lizzy on every stroke.

He brought his hands up under Lizzy, his fingers caressing her nipples. Jason didn’t need to hold her in position, she was pretty much dead weight. Jason wondered where Abby was, or better said, what she was doing. From past experience, he knew if he’d had an enema, her fingers would be going in his ass on every downstroke ... and he’d cum a lot faster.

Still, it wasn’t too much longer before he began to feel himself reach the point of no return ... which was a good thing, as he was very tired from the earlier activity.

His climax began, he bit Lizzy’s earlobe hard, pinched and twisted her nipples as tightly as he could...

It was as if someone had hit Lizzy with a high-voltage electrical current. She spasmed, making more noise than he’d ever heard her make when climaxing, a high-pitched moan that became a kind of barking at the same pitch. It still wasn’t loud enough to be heard outside the cabin, but Lizzy generally made little to no sound.

He rode out his orgasm, enjoying every shuddering aftershock, and then relaxed, letting go of her nipples, releasing her earlobe.

Lizzy’s body slowly relaxed, and he saw Donna and Abby sit up on the bed.

“What were you two doing?” he gasped.

“I bit that sweet ass cheek and held on for dear life,” Donna replied.

“Bit the back of her thigh,” Abby said. “It was a wild ride as well.”

“Can you get her off me,” Jason said. “Kinda hard to breathe...”

A moment later Lizzy lay beside him again.

“Whoa...” Jason said, “thank you. Any of my coffee left?”

“Two whole ventis,” Abby said, handing him one.

He scooted up on the bed.

“So,” he said after a heavy slug of coffee, “did we kill her?”

“Nope, still breathing,” Donna replied.

“Good ... she’s something else,” Jason said.

Harry

“So, Thad, what are you planning?”

Anyone other than a professional bullshit artist might have bought Thad Newton’s bland expression.

“Don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Harry took a sip of his coffee.

“Thad, you had Madam Gao arrange a ... confrontation ... with Nelson tomorrow night. That means you’re planning to deal with Nelson tonight. I’m not a fool.”

“You asking as Master of Waterloo?”

“I’m asking as ... that ... and as your employer, and as your friend.”

“Good, that makes this really convenient – I will not answer any such questions to preserve your plausible deniability.”

“Fuck you, Thad. What’s going on?”

“Harry ... all I will say is that tomorrow morning I may be the prime suspect in a criminal investigation. The less you know, the better. Whatever I’m planning is being organized so that no matter what happens, I’m the only one at risk. No one but my crew knows anything ... not even Vida. And if you think you’re giving me a hard time, you’ve obviously forgotten who I’m married to.”

Thad stared down into his coffee cup.

“Harry, I don’t want anyone to have to perjure themselves in a court of law. So, officially, I’m not planning a thing. Nothing. The recording will be enough to bring him to heel. I have complete and total confidence in the ability of San Francisco Society to discipline it’s Master.”

“The very thing they haven’t done in decades...”

“Harry ... my friend ... shut the fuck up and quit poking.”

“Shutting up. So, hypothetically, how soon might someone be arrested if things they aren’t planning go to hell in a hand basket?”

“Before morning ... theoretically.”

“Well then, let’s just sit and enjoy each others company, shall we?”

“I like that idea.”

Donna

Abby was cleaning up everyone and everywhere, as Donna got one of her own coffees, and chugged the cold Americano down.

“Holy fuck, I need to pee,” Jason moaned. “But it’s gonna hurt...” he continued, as he got up, and staggered toward the bathroom.

“Nerves are fried?” Donna said.

“Oh, yeah ... it’s been a busy, busy penis...”
Donna listened to Jason peeing, then the toilet flushing.

“Who’s slurping on my pussy?” Lizzy moaned.

“Abby’s doing clean-up,” Donna answered. “How you feeling?”

“Oh ... my ... God...” Lizzy sighed. “If the best sex ... I ever had ... before today ... was a ‘7’, maybe an ‘8’...”

“We hit a ‘10’?”

“No ... you hit an ‘80’, ‘81’...”

“On a ‘1 to 10’ scale...”

“Yeah...”

“Not sure you understand ‘1 to 10’ scales, honey,” Donna said, laughing.

“I did very well ... in algebra ... and calculus...” Lizzy said.

“Well, we’ll take the compliment,” Abby said, sitting back up.

“And none of you ... are ... squicked out ... or anything?”

“Not a bit,” Donna replied. “Although if any of us want to bite each other like we bit you ... we’re going to have problems.”

“We’ll have problems with what?” Jason said, poking his head out of the bathroom as he dried his hands.

“If we bite each other like we bit her,” Abby said.

“Um, yeah...” Jason said, coming to sit against the headboard of the bed next to Lizzy. “I think I drew blood on your earlobe. Sorry.”

“Don’t be...” Lizzy said. “Long as you didn’t bite it off ... and even that wouldn’t be horrible, I’d just lose an earlobe I like having bitten.”

“May be a little painful to sit for a while,” Donna said. “I bit your ass pretty hard, almost broke the skin. How’d you do, Abby?”

“Not that hard, but definitely left teeth marks.”

“Yeah...” Lizzy said, motioning for some of Donna’s coffee. “About that...”

She slurped down the rest of Donna’s coffee. Donna laughed and got up to get another.

“If I get the terminology wrong,” Lizzy said, “please forgive me ... Master-brother Jason, Mistress...”

“Milady,” Donna said, grinning ear to ear.

“Milady-sister Donna, Milady-mother Abby ... please accept me as yours, and into your service.”

Donna

“Lizzy ... it’s not just fun and games,” she said. “It’s much more than mind-blowing sex.”

“I know, Sister ... it’s surrender, submission, accepting subjugation ... probably other things starting with ‘S’ ... maybe even letters other than ‘S’.”

“How old are you, Lizzy,” Donna said.

“Twenty-five.”

“You’re a year younger than Mother Abby, ten years older than Brother Jason, nine years older than Sister Me,” Donna said. “You’re going to place that much trust in the three of us? People you just met yesterday?”

“Shit, do you want me or not?”

“Oh, we do,” Abby said. “But it’s not something to be taken lightly. You can always walk away, sure, but you’re talking about leaving everything you know behind, moving to another state with people you just...”

“With people who don’t have any problem treating me like I want to be treated, instead of looking at me like I’m a freak,” Lizzy said.

“You interrupted me, Lizzy...” Abby said.

“I’m sorry, I did, oh shit...”

“On your knees, bitch,” Jason said. He raised an eyebrow at Donna.

“Yeah, I do...”

“Fine ... Lizzy, Milady Donna has to pee. Be her toilet.”

Donna expected Lizzy to back away as Donna scooted to the edge of the bed, legs spread.

Instead, Lizzy brought her arms up under Donna’s legs, grabbed her ass, and pulled her forward, as Lizzy locked her lips over Donna’s crotch.

Releasing her bladder, Donna had an eye-crossing piss, one of the ones that felt so good she were thankful she ever had to pee.

Not a drop escaped Lizzy’s lips, and she licked Donna clean once the flow stopped, her body shuddering with an orgasm.

“Husband-Master,” Donna said, “two things. I’m pretty she just came, and I think she’s serious about this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.