A Well-Lived Life - Book 5 - Stephanie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 5 - Stephanie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 25: Karin, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25: Karin, Part II - 2015 Clitorides Best Incest Story Winner! Relationships forged in battle are among the strongest bonds two people can have. In Steve and Stephanie's case, they've been battling their deranged mother together for years! From simple things like swimming together each morning, cooking meals together, double dating, and entertaining friends together, more than one person in their circle has commented it's almost like they're married.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

July 1981, Milford, Ohio

We walked upstairs, and I turned on the sauna, then went to our room and shut the door. I opened the closet and saw the two robes, then turned to look at Karin. She smiled and began to unbutton her blouse. I watched as she shrugged it off and put it on the bed. She looked at me expectantly, and I pulled my polo over my head and dropped it on the bed next to her blouse. Karin removed her plain white bra, revealing her small, firm breasts. We simultaneously removed our jeans and put them on the bed with the rest of our clothes. Karin arched an eyebrow, and I simply stripped off my underwear and tossed them onto the bed.

“Oh, I like it!” she said with a grin, staring at my semi-erect dick.

Karin removed her panties, showing me her neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair and puffy labia.

“You’re just as beautiful as I remember, Karin!” I said softly.

She walked to the closet and took out a robe and put it on. I did the same, and we walked down the hall to the sauna. We hung our robes on the hooks, grabbed towels from the shelf and went inside. I ladled water over the stones to get a lot of steam and we sat close together on our towels on the top bench. I put my arm around her and she leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder.

“Do you have a sauna at your house, Steve?”

“No, we don’t, we just have the swimming pool. When Melanie and I were dating years ago, I used to come in here all the time with her.”

Karin giggled, “I heard about that, too.”

“Did Melanie tell Birgit everything? And Birgit shared it all with you?”

“Yes! Birgit either told me or I read it in her diary. All of that was a long time ago,” she said wistfully.

“Yes, it was. I was actually never in this house until after Birgit went home. She and I made love in my bed at my old house. That was over four years ago now. It seems like a lifetime! So much has happened since then.”

We sat in silence, both of us lost in our thoughts. I got up once to add some water to the stones, but otherwise we just sat quietly. When we’d been in close to thirty minutes, we got up and went out to shower. We quickly rinsed off, one at a time, then dried off and put our robes on. We went back to our room, and I shut the door behind us.

“You know,” Karin giggled, “we haven’t even kissed yet!”

“Yes, I know. I’ve been kind of waiting for you. After our last talk in Stockholm, I wasn’t absolutely sure about things.”

“Silly boy! Did I object in the car when you said we were going to make love?”

“No.”

“And didn’t I ask you on the phone if you would stay with me and make love to me?”

“Yes.”

“Then what are you waiting for?”

“I have no idea!” I said, dropping my robe on the floor.

Karin dropped her robe as well and stepped up to me. I pulled her into a tight embrace, and she sighed deeply.

“I’ve been waiting for this for two years! I wanted you that first night you were in Stockholm!”

“I know,” I said, releasing her slightly and moving my lips to hers.

I kissed her softly and her lips parted. Our tongues danced slowly for a minute or so and then I felt what I had felt in June — almost like a bomb exploding. The connection was still that strong. And it wasn’t because we were in Birgit’s room, or even the apartment in Stockholm. No, this was not Birgit. It was Karin. The connection was stronger with her than anyone, except maybe Kara. We broke the kiss.

“Wow!” Karin gasped. “Just like in Stockholm! I feel like I’m melting!”

I kissed her again, and our tongues danced. I slowly moved us toward the bed, never breaking the kiss. We briefly broke the kiss to get in bed, with me on top of her. We began kissing again and Karin wrapped her legs around my thighs and ground gently into me. Her body underneath me felt glorious and her embrace was nothing short of thrilling.

“Steve,” she whispered, breaking our kiss, “Love me, please.”

I moved a bit so that my glans was pressed against her labia. We kissed again, and I pressed gently forward. She wasn’t a virgin thanks to that mystical encounter in December 1979, but she also hadn’t made love since then. The head of my dick spread her labia and entered her velvety tunnel. Karin moaned softly as I continued to push into her. She was extremely tight, but so wet that it took very little pressure to slide into her until our pubic hair meshed together.

“Yes,” she hissed.

We kissed and began a slow rhythm, our bodies moving in perfect unison. Karin’s legs were tightly around my thighs and her fingernails trailed lightly over my back. The pleasure was intense, and I was just barely managing to maintain control. Karin broke our kiss and took several deep gasping breaths, then squeezed me tight with her legs and arms.

“Oh! Oh! Yes! Ahhhhhh!” she cried out as her pussy rippled and gripped my dick tightly.

Karin relaxed her grip, and we continued moving at the same slow pace and her breathing became very ragged. She urged me on with soft whispers of ‘yes’ and I slowly picked up the pace. Suddenly, she squeezed me even tighter than before, making it hard to breathe. She began humping furiously against me and a huge orgasm crashed over her, her body shaking hard.

“Ahhhhh! Oh God! Yes! Ohhhhhh!” she exclaimed, continuing to thrust herself against me.

I thrust twice more, then pushed as deeply into Karin as I could. My orgasm overtook me and my head spun and I saw stars. Cum blasted out of my dick deep into Karin, spurt after spurt, seeming like it would never end. Karin continued to hold me tight, grinding her body against mine as her pussy spasmed around my dick, milking the last spurts of cum. I collapsed against her, our sweaty bodies entwined in an embrace of pleasure, love, and fulfillment. Karin and I had finally made love as us. And it was nothing short of glorious.

“I love you, Steve Adams,” Karin gasped.

“I love you, Karin Andersson,” I whispered.

Those ten whispered words had just told me that my life might have just been turned upside down — again.

Karin and I lay together for several minutes, then we began kissing again. Surprisingly, it didn’t take long before I was hard again and we repeated our previous movements. We each had another crushing orgasm and then we collapsed — sweaty, exhausted and sated. I moved slightly so that all my weight was not on Karin, and we fell asleep.

Karin woke me twice during the night to make love, and after each time we fell asleep in each other’s arms. We finally awoke at first, light peeking through the curtains. I pulled Karin to cuddle me and we kissed softly.

“That was the most amazing night,” she sighed. “Can every night be like that?”

“If you want, yes.”

“We could do other things, too, if you want. Anything we did in Stockholm, I’ll do with you. Any time. Or other things if you want. Anything you can think of. I’m giving myself totally and completely to you, Steve Adams.”

She sounded so much like her sister. But this wasn’t Birgit, of that I was certain. I also knew that I had to keep control of my emotions and carefully consider my options. Firstly, I’d have to see how I felt nine days from now, when Karin went home. And I’d have to figure out what I actually wanted. I was at a point where decisions couldn’t really be put off, and decisions, once made, would naturally exclude others.

“Whatever you want,” I said softly.

“Well, you know what I want. But I also know I have three years of «gymnasiet» before we could even think about being together permanently. Unless, of course, you want to move to Stockholm! I’m sure Mom and dad would let you live with us! There are very good universities in the Stockholm area, you know!”

“Well,” I said carefully, “I already have my schooling arranged for next year, and I’ve leased a flat and started paying my tuition, so I don’t think that would work. Besides, I’d need to get a visa and that can take months. Let’s worry about the next week or so, then we can figure out what the future might hold.”

“You don’t sound sure,” Karin sighed. “Not sure like I am.”

“Right now, all I can do is take things one day at a time. Like you said, it’s three years before you graduate. Let’s just spend our time together and work on our relationship. Things will happen as they are supposed to happen.”

She sighed deeply, “That is exactly what my sister said years ago when she told me about you. I always wondered how she could be happy that way. She knew what she wanted, but she was smart about it. I find it a lot harder than she did to simply let things go day by day. But I have to, I guess. I know I’ll see you next June for sure. I hate having to wait so long, but I don’t think we have any other option.”

“I think that’s what your sister figured out,” I said. “That, given the circumstances, there wasn’t really anything else we could do. It’s why she sent me to Melanie and why she dated Jonas. You’ve gone on a few dates, right?”

“Yes, I have. But nothing like Birgit and Jonas. I’ve just gone to parties or dancing or for coffee, that kind of thing. Jonas was in love with Birgit and was quite upset when he found out you were coming to live with us.”

An old dark thought that I’d had the first time I’d been in the Andersson’s apartment came roaring back into my mind. Had Jonas purposefully sailed into the storm? I knew there was no way to know for sure, but that suspicion was still there.

“Karin, did Jonas usually check the weather forecast before he and Birgit went sailing?”

“I don’t know. Why are you asking?” She paused for a few seconds, her expression changing to shocked surprise. “Wait! Do you think he might have done that on purpose?”

“That thought did come to mind. That was also the same day that Birgit told him that I was coming to live with her for a year as an exchange student.”

“I can’t imagine Jonas being that upset that he would kill himself and Birgit.”

“Melanie almost killed herself because of relationship issues.”

“Oh my!” Karin gasped. “That’s true. We heard about that from her parents. I guess it might be possible, but how could we ever know?”

“We can’t. And I guess, in the end, it doesn’t matter because nothing would change. I’m sorry that I brought that up.”

“It’s OK,” she said. “Let’s go shower and then have breakfast.”

We got out of bed and put on robes and went into the bathroom. We each showered, then went back to our room and dressed. We went down to breakfast to find Melanie and her mom at the table.

“«Vi har inte filmjölk i USA»,” I said to Karin. (“We don’t have «filmjölk» in the US.”)

“«Tja, jag ser inte flingor på bordet iallafall»,” she answered. (“I don’t see corn flakes on the table, anyway.”)

That was true. There were bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles and toast — a fairly typical American breakfast.

“OK you two, it was enough that we heard Karin screaming all night!” Melanie teased. “Now you’re speaking Swedish!”

I wasn’t going to let that go unanswered.

“It wasn’t all night Melanie, it was four times, and besides, she wasn’t that loud! Were you listening at the door?” I teased.

“Ignore her, Steve!” Mrs. Spencer laughed. “She’s just being her usual smart-ass self!”

“Oh, I know. She’s just jealous. She used to get that kind of treatment from me and she still wants it. She just can’t have it!”

“«Steve, nu blir du elak»,” Karin said quietly. (“Steve, you’re being nasty.”)

“«Förlåt, älskling»,” I answered. (“Sorry, honey.”) Then, in English, “Sorry Melanie, that was mean.”

“Well, at least Karin recognizes that!” Melanie smiled, showing that there were no hard feelings. “What’s the plan for today?”

“I didn’t have one. Tomorrow I was planning on taking Karin to the zoo to see the white Bengal tigers, then on Wednesday, we’ll go to King’s Island. Thursday is your lunch date and afternoon together. Saturday is the party at my house. That leaves today, Tuesday, Friday, Sunday and Monday wide open. We’ll find stuff to do.”

“Oh, I bet you will!” Melanie smirked.

“Melanie, that’s enough,” Mrs. Spencer said firmly.

“Yes, mom.”

“I think I’d like to have a small dinner gathering at my house,” I said. “I need to check with my dad, but maybe on Thursday evening we could have Bethany, Larry, Melanie, Pete, Ed, Stephanie, and Joyce join us for dinner. I’ll ask Kara’s mom, but I suspect that Kara won’t be allowed to join us.”

“That sounds like fun!”

“Mrs. Spencer, is it OK to use the phone later and set this up?”

“Of course! I’ve always told you that you should feel at home here.”

“Thanks!” I said.

We finished breakfast and Melanie and her mom headed to church. I suggested to Karin that we could head to my house and talk to my dad because my mom would be at church as well. Then we could check about the dinner party. She readily agreed, and we headed out to my car for the short drive to my house. We went into the house and found my dad vacuuming the pool.

“Dad, I figured it was safe to stop by because I was sure Mom would be at church. Want to have a cup of coffee and talk with us?”

He agreed, so Karin and I went to the kitchen and I made a pot of coffee. Dad came in about five minutes later and sat down with us. We had a good chat with Dad and Karin, getting to know each other a bit. I sprung the question about the dinner party.

“Well, your mother won’t like it, but yes. Why don’t you do it on Thursday like you want? We have tickets for a show at La Comedia, so we’ll be leaving early and getting home late. I’ll make sure Jeff is at Jimmie’s or some other friend’s house for the evening.”

“By the way, Dad, did you know that Jimmie is the father of Donna’s baby?” I asked, twisting the knife in my little brother by proxy.

“Really? Are you sure?”

“Positive. She told me and she’d have no reason to lie to me about that. I’d thought about telling Mom, but then decided that I didn’t want to play the same underhanded games she plays.”

“So you’re telling me why?” my dad smiled.

“You might just need to know that someday. Stephanie knows. It’s the reason she wouldn’t go anywhere near Jimmie despite his interest. I’ll invite Ed for dinner, if you don’t mind.”

“That’s fine. I know you don’t have a lot of time left here. Were you still planning the party for Saturday?”

“Yes. Are you going to be out?”

“Your mother and I are going to French Lick again. Jeff will be at Jimmie’s and Shelly will be here with Stephanie.”

I wondered if Ed might bike over and get the experience of a lifetime. I’d have to talk to Stephanie about that!

“Sounds good. If you wanted, Karin and I could stay here with Stephanie on Friday and Saturday nights.”

“That’s probably a bit much. Having Karin in your bed would just be purposefully antagonizing your mom.”

“And she’s not already freaked-out about me staying at the Spencers’?”

“Oh she is. I’m sure she’ll say something to Mrs. Spencer at church today.”

“I hope Mom’s ready to get serious pushback from Mrs. Spencer. She tried that tactic before with Melanie, and with Jennifer. In both cases, she got told off. You would think she’d learn by now, especially given that I’m eighteen.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.