A Well-Lived Life - Book 5 - Stephanie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 5 - Stephanie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 10: Cherries Jubilee, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: Cherries Jubilee, Part II - 2015 Clitorides Best Incest Story Winner! Relationships forged in battle are among the strongest bonds two people can have. In Steve and Stephanie's case, they've been battling their deranged mother together for years! From simple things like swimming together each morning, cooking meals together, double dating, and entertaining friends together, more than one person in their circle has commented it's almost like they're married.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

June 1981, Milford, Ohio

I nodded, and she came over to me and knelt down in front of me. Stephanie took my dick into her mouth and began sucking gently. I didn’t take long to get hard, and she stood up, taking the bottle of baby oil from me, poured it on her hands, then slathered it onto my dick. She released me and I got onto the bed, kneeling behind Shelly, and put my dick between her cheeks and against her hole.

“Just relax,” I said softly.

She took a few deep breaths and let them out slowly, and I could sense she was fairly relaxed. I pushed firmly against her and with a bit of effort, my glans popped into her rear tunnel.

“Ooooomph!” she groaned. “Go slow!” she gasped.

I gently and slowly worked my dick into her butt. It took a couple of minutes, but finally I was fully embedded in her. The heat was volcanic, and she was super tight.

“Oh my God!” Trish exclaimed. “It’s really in there! Shelly! Oh, wow!”

“I know!” she groaned. “It feels like a tree trunk!”

I slowly pulled back, then pushed forward until I was fully inside her again. Shelly groaned when my pubic hair came in contact with her butt. I made several more slow strokes, each of which caused Shelly to groan.

“Reach under and finger your clit. That’ll help you cum,” I whispered in her ear.

I pulled back so that just my glans was in her and her hand snaked under her and she began rubbing herself. I pushed in firmly, quickly sinking into her.

“Unnnngghhh!” Shelly groaned. “Again!” she gasped.

I began thrusting into her, pausing a few seconds between each stroke. Shelly’s breathing was rapidly growing ragged. She was groaning more loudly as I pushed deeply into her.

“Do ... it ... hard!” she gasped.

I pulled back and shoved forward firmly.

“Unghh!”

I did it again, and she groaned. I made a third hard stroke and Shelly’s body began shuddering. I thrust as fast and hard as I could into her tight rear tunnel and after a dozen or so strokes, pushed deep and came, groaning loudly. Shelly moaned as my cum spurted into her butt and she rubbed herself faster, groaning with what was her tenth or eleventh orgasm. My dick was softening, so I pulled out of her and lay on her back, holding her.

“Wow! I can’t believe that!” Trish exclaimed. “Shelly, how was it?”

“It ... was ... fucking ... wild!” she gasped.

I got off of her and helped her up. We went into my sister’s shower and I washed myself carefully, then washed Shelly. She sighed and leaned back against me. I cupped her small breast in one hand and slid my other hand down over her mons and began rubbing her button.

“Oh God, another one?” She gasped.

I chuckled and slipped two fingers into her pussy and nibbled on her neck. It didn’t take long before her pussy spasmed around my fingers and her body shuddered. I didn’t stop fingering her or tweaking her nipple. She was gasping for breath and pushing back against me. A few minutes later, she groaned and almost collapsed. I held her tight with my arms around her until she became steady.

“Jesus!” she gasped.

My little sister laughed, “You asked for it! You’re lucky he had me and Trish before you or he’d probably be able to do it again!”

I helped Shelly out of the shower and dried her off. I dried myself and we all went back into the bedroom.

“Should we make some dinner?” I asked.

“That sounds good,” Stephanie agreed.

We dressed and went to the kitchen. I made spaghetti with meatballs and meat sauce. It was quick and simple and the girls loved it. When we finished the spaghetti, I made ice cream sundaes for everyone.

Shelly giggled, “Well, I didn’t get a ‘Shelly Sundae’ like Stephanie did, but all I can say is, wow! You fucked me every which way, then made a great dinner. You’re going to be a real catch for somebody!”

“There are a few girls that might agree with you,” I chuckled.

“I know Stephanie said this is only a one-time thing, but if you EVER get bored, call me. You can do all of that with me again anytime!”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, but it’s only a one-time thing. It has to be.”

“Oh, I know. I’m just saying, keep me in mind if you have the time!” she laughed, as we all cracked up!

We cleaned up the kitchen and switched the load from the washer to the dryer and put the rest of the things in the washer. We’d need to wash the sheets from my bed in the morning, but everything else would be done. The girls helped Stephanie and me quickly scrub and clean my parents’ shower and vacuum their carpet. We checked for any signs that we had been there and when we were satisfied, we got the sheets from the dryer, made the bed, and made a final check of the room.

“So, what’s the plan for the evening?” I asked my sister.

“Well, if Trish is staying, we could watch a movie before bed. Shelly, are you going to hang around?”

“No, I’m going to head home. I’ll leave you two alone with him,” Shelly said.

She came over to me and hugged me. She turned her face up for a kiss and we exchanged a searing French kiss and she molded her body to mine, pressing her small breasts into me and grinding against me. We kissed for a couple of minutes and then she broke the kiss.

“Just let me know!” she giggled.

She hugged both Trish and Stephanie and we walked her to the door. She waved as she walked up the driveway and headed home.

“What did you want to do?” Stephanie asked Trish.

“A movie sounds good. Do you think Steve could cuddle me while we watch?”

“I’m sure he would, and that’s cool with me. What should we watch?” Stephanie asked.

“Why don’t we let Trish decide?” I suggested.

We went into the office and Trish looked through the LaserDiscs. I wasn’t surprised when she chose Animal House.

“My parents would never let me see this! Is it OK to watch it?” Trish asked.

“Sure,” I said, taking the disc from her and putting it in the machine.

We sat on the couch and Trish sat on my left and Stephanie sat on my right. I put my arm around Trish and she sighed softly and snuggled close, and rested her head on my shoulder. Stephanie snuggled close on the other side. We watched the movie, laughing at the antics, even though Stephanie and I had watched it at Spring Break. When the movie finished, we got up and got the rest of the laundry from the dryer and put it away. We re-made Stephanie’s bed, then went into my room.

“It’s going to be a bit tight in my bed, but we can manage it if you two snuggle close,” I said.

We stripped, and I got into bed on my back. Stephanie got into bed on my left and Trish on my right. I pulled them each into my usual cuddling position. It wasn’t going to be the most comfortable for me, because I usually slept on my side, but both girls seemed to need this.

“Thanks for doing this,” Trish sighed. “I really need it.”

“Are you doing OK?” I asked.

“I’m fine. I’m just emotional, I guess.”

“That’s understandable, given what we did earlier.”

“Yeah,” she sighed. “I thought it would be different,” she said.

“How so?”

“That I’d be in love with the guy I did it with,” she sighed again.

She seemed to be regretting doing it. I wondered if she had really wanted to do it or if she had somehow been pressured into doing it by Shelly and Stephanie. She hadn’t seemed reluctant or nervous at any point, though she certainly hadn’t been as enthusiastic as Shelly. I really couldn’t say anything to her. I just stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. She was quiet for a minute, then spoke again.

“I don’t regret doing it,” she said. “It felt amazingly good, and I liked it. It’s just, well, I need to feel loved. You’re doing that now. This feels just right! I liked cuddling with you afterwards and then while we watched the movie, too. And sleeping like this is perfect.”

I was glad to hear that. She was conflicted, and I totally understood that. I didn’t think I should say anything in response because pretty much anything I said could be misinterpreted.

“Steve,” Trish said quietly, “could you make love to me in the morning? I heard from Stephanie how you can do it for a long time, just really slow. Please?”

“Yes. I’ll do that,” I said, hoping my little sister understood.

“You’re amazing, Big Brother,” Stephanie whispered in my ear, letting me know I had said the right thing.

The girls fell asleep before I did, and I eventually drifted off. I awoke with a start around 5:00am. We’d gone to bed around 9:00pm, so I’d had plenty of sleep. One of the girls must have moved and disturbed me, but both of them were clearly asleep.

While I was lying there, I thought more about my overall situation. I still needed to call Jennie and talk to her. I had promised to talk to her and it would be good to get her advice. I had only called her once since I’d come home from Sweden. I’d call her before my parents came home today. They were supposed to be home late in the afternoon. Jeff would be home around lunch time, so I wanted to make sure Trish was gone by 10:00am at the latest. If Jeff came home early, that could cause some serious problems.

I realized that I hadn’t told Beth not to come for our programming time due to my parents not being home. I decided that I didn’t care. If Mom had a fit, that was too bad. I was eighteen and so was Beth. It wasn’t that I was looking for a confrontation, but this was work and I wasn’t going to let my mom interfere in any part of my life, especially not my business.

Trish stirred, and I figured it had been her that had woken me up. She looked up at me and smiled. She moved slightly up to kiss me gently on the lips. The soft kiss turned into a French kiss. We kissed for a few minutes and then Trish slipped her hand down between my legs and began softly stroking me. It didn’t take long for me to become fully erect. I gently moved my arm from around my sister and cupped Trish’s substantial breast, tweaking her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

“Go ahead and make love to her, Big Brother,” my sister whispered, sliding out of bed.

I maneuvered Trish closer to the center of the bed and got on top of her. I lined up my dick against her labia and pushed gently. Our kissing and fondling had made her quite wet, and I slid into her easily. I advanced slowly, taking over a minute before I was fully inside her tight, hot tunnel. Trish put her ankles on my calves and we started moving slowly.

As I pushed into her, Trish raised her hips to meet me and we kissed. We continued in slow motion until Trish shuddered and her pussy clenched around my dick. We slightly increased our rhythm and over the next ten minutes or so, Trish had three more small orgasms. A few minutes later, she started moaning softly with every thrust and I could tell that she was close to a bigger orgasm. I kissed her deeply and thrust harder into her and after about a dozen strokes, she wrapped her legs around my thighs, thrust her hips hard at me and her body shook hard. Her pussy began spasming, and she groaned loudly.

I wasn’t even close to cumming because of the activity of the previous day and continued my movements. Trish was moaning louder and hugging me tighter.

“Oh!” she gasped. “Now, please! Make me cum again!”

I increased the force and speed of my thrusts and Trish humped hard against me. A minute or so later she wrapped her long legs around my butt, squeezed me tight and groaned loudly.

“Ooooohhh! Ungghhh! Aaaahhh!” she groaned, her pussy spasming hard and her body shaking.

The intense spasms finally put me over the edge and I spurted cum deep into Trish’s pussy.

“Ooohh!” she moaned and totally relaxed her body.

I simply lay still and hugged her. She continued to hold me tight with her arms and legs. After a few minutes, my dick deflated and slipped from her.

“Thank you,” she whispered in my ear.

I moved off of her and pulled her back to our cuddling position and held her. We lay there for about fifteen minutes, Stephanie just watching us. Trish eventually got up and went to use the bathroom. She came back into the room and stood there.

“Can I watch you two do it?” Trish said.

“I’m OK with it if Stephanie is. I just need to pee first.”

“Fine with me!” Stephanie said brightly.

I got up and used the toilet, then used a washcloth to wipe off my dick. I walked back into the bedroom and my sister was already in my bed. I got on top of her and we kissed until I was hard. I pushed into her and we started moving together.

“Fuck me hard, Big Brother!” she growled.

I began pounding into my little sister and she humped hard against me. She had a couple of orgasms before I was close. When I got close, I tried to time her next orgasm with mine and when her pussy spasmed around my dick, I pushed deep into her and spurted a small amount of cum into her.

“Cool!” Trish said.

We kissed a bit and got out of bed. The three of us went into the shower and, with a lot of giggling and laughing, managed to wash each other. I really enjoyed the two nubile bodies constantly slipping and sliding against mine. When we finished, I dried them both, then myself, and we all dressed. I took the sheets and towels and put them in the washing machine. We went to the kitchen, and I made bacon, eggs, and pancakes. We all ate our fill, then cleaned up the kitchen. I moved the stuff from the washer to the dryer and we double-checked that everything was in good shape.

At 9:30am we walked Trish to the door and Stephanie hugged her. Trish gave me a very soft kiss and thanked me. She smiled as she walked out the door to head home.

“That ended up turning out OK,” I said. “I was a bit worried last night.”

“Me too,” my sister agreed. “I think she was just super emotional, but you handled it perfectly, Big Brother. Cuddling her was a perfect move.”

“Thanks for giving up one of your nights, Squirt.”

“I’ll have chances in Chicago! It was worth it to make Trish happy. I don’t think I’ll be able to do that with Ed, though.”

“Oh, you’ll be amazed at how creative you can be!” I chuckled. “Maybe you can come visit me in Chicago and Ed can just happen to be there at the same time!”

“Oh wow! That would be awesome. He has no idea, either,” she giggled.

“Like I said, please try not to kill him!”

We hugged, and I went to make a late call to Karin. She was excited about her plans and said that she’d received the tickets and had her passport in order. She had checked with the American Embassy and she didn’t need a visa for the short visit. We talked about what we would do, besides the obvious, and decided on going to the Cincinnati Zoo to see the white Bengal tigers, going to King’s Island, and seeing a Reds game, assuming the players weren’t on strike.

Once I finished my call, Stephanie and I went to swim our laps, naked of course, even though it was much later than usual. When we finished, we showered together and my darling little sister gave me a fantastic blowjob in the shower. We dried off and dressed and made my bed. We took a final walk through the house and Stephanie lit a lavender candle in her room and I sprayed air freshener in mine. When we were satisfied, we sat in my room, cuddling in a beanbag chair.

About 11:30am I called Jennie Sanders. We chatted briefly to catch up and then I explained the current situation. She was sympathetic and asked a number of questions about Jennifer, Bethany, Kara, and Karin. I explained as best I could and told her that I was having real problems figuring out what to do.

“Don’t try for anything permanent at this point. Just keep dating and see Karin when she’s here. I don’t see how you can do anything other than that. Once Karin is here, you can decide if she’s worth pursuing further, but you have to know if you do that, you can’t lead those other girls on.”

“I know. It’s tough, though. If I were to pick Karin, it’s at least four years before we could be together in any kind of permanent way,” I said.

“I didn’t say it would be easy! Just remember that if you do pick Karin, it’s going to be a long-term, long-distance relationship, and those are hard. It could easily fall apart. One of your other girls would probably be safer.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.