A Well-Lived Life - Book 5 - Stephanie
Chapter 8: Back to Normal, Part II

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Back to Normal, Part II - 2015 Clitorides Best Incest Story Winner! Relationships forged in battle are among the strongest bonds two people can have. In Steve and Stephanie's case, they've been battling their deranged mother together for years! From simple things like swimming together each morning, cooking meals together, double dating, and entertaining friends together, more than one person in their circle has commented it's almost like they're married.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

June 1981, Milford, Ohio

On Friday morning, Stephanie and I swam and ate breakfast as usual. Around 9:00am, my parents brought their overnight bags to the front door. A minute or so later, my brother came out of his room with his overnight bag. My parents were going to drop him, unfortunately not on his head, but at Jimmie’s house on their way to French Lick in Indiana.

If it hadn’t been for wanting to be alone with Stephanie, I’d have told my mom that Jimmie was the one who had gotten Donna pregnant. I wondered what her reaction would be. It was one of Jeff’s friends, so I guessed I would be called a liar. Or she’d find some reason why it was different.

After saying goodbye, they went out to the car and a minute later, they pulled the Lincoln out of the driveway and headed out.

“Finally! We’re alone!” my sister gushed.

“I was thinking I needed to do some work on the computer programs. Think you could find something to do?” I smirked.

“Yes. I could go to the kitchen, get a large knife, and remove your balls. They’ll look good pickled in vinegar in a jar on my bookshelf!” she said sassily.

I laughed, “Well, whatever your plan is, Squirt, I need to leave around 3:45pm to go get Kara for our dinner with Joyce tonight. I won’t stay out too late, because I know the most important part of the next couple of days for you is sleeping in my arms. Are you still planning your foursome for tomorrow?”

“If you’re OK with it, Big Brother. I know you were concerned about it because of Kara.”

“It’s not just that, Squirt. Can you really trust your friends to keep quiet about it? Even a tiny slip-up could be disastrous. Even if I don’t have sex with you in front of them, if you’re in the room when Trish and Shelly are with me, that’s risky. You have to be absolutely sure they aren’t going to breathe a word of this to anyone. I could go to jail now, Squirt. I’m eighteen.”

“I trust them completely. And they already know. I needed someone to talk to after the Becky incident and they are my two closest friends who aren’t involved with you. They won’t say a word. They both think you’re cute and they’re jealous that I’m getting something they want! And neither of them is shy about it! They’ll tell you straight up that they want you to fuck them. They want you to take their cherries! In fact, they want you to fuck them multiple times! And that means you need to save your strength!” she giggled. “Heck, they may want all three of us to fuck you together!”

“OK, I get how two of you can do that, but three?” I chuckled.

“I have no clue. But we’ll figure it out, Big Brother! Now, all this talk of sex is making me wet! Would you do something about it?” she said impishly.

“I need to save my strength,” I smirked, “so perhaps you would like my tongue in your pussy?”

“God yes, Steve! Now!” she grabbed my hand, pulling me down the hallway.

She took me to her room, and she had her t-shirt, shorts and panties off in seconds and was on her bed, legs spread, just a second or two later. I removed my t-shirt, shorts and underwear and got into bed next to her. We kissed softly for a few minutes, our tongues dancing with each other. I broke the kiss and kissed my little sister’s neck, nipping gently with my teeth. I moved my head and took her earlobe into my mouth and sucked gently; Stephanie moaned softly in response.

I turned my attention to my sister’s firm, beautiful breasts, I kissed along the sides of her breasts, then between them, then kissed each nipple, after which I licked each one. I took her nipple into my mouth and gently sucked, like I was a nursing baby. Stephanie moaned and then whimpered when I released her nipple and moved to her other breast. I very much enjoyed her fantastic breasts.

I released her nipple and kissed my way down to her mons, nuzzling my nose in her sparse, blonde pubic hair. I got my first whiff of her delightful musky scent, which caused me to quickly slide down between her legs and plant a kiss on her labia. I inhaled deeply, then pressed my tongue into my little sister’s pussy, sampling her delightful nectar. Stephanie moaned loudly as I twirled my tongue inside her. I put my arms under her thighs and my hands on her stomach.

I began licking up and down, pressing my tongue deep every few licks. It didn’t take long for my face to become covered with my little sister’s juices. Stephanie began to gently hump against my mouth and moan louder.

“Make me cum, Big Brother! Please!” she begged.

I moved my mouth and sucked hard on her clit, lashing it with my tongue.

“Ungh! Oh! Yes! Right there! Ungh!” she gasped, her body shuddering.

I continued sucking on her clit, building her to another orgasm, occasionally releasing her to lick and probe her labia with my tongue. On one of the licks, I dipped my tongue far enough to touch her other entrance, and she jumped.

“Oh! Please! Please!” she pleaded.

I did as she asked, running my tongue several times over her hole, then quickly sucked hard on her clit. She groaned loudly and her body shook hard. I continued licking and sucking her pussy and clit until she had several more orgasms, then moved on top of her and pushed my dick slowly into her. She wrapped her legs around my thighs and we started moving against each other.

“Oh yes, Big Brother, yes. Please fuck me slowly!” she begged.

We continued to move together, with me thrusting gently and Stephanie raising her hips to meet those thrusts, her silky, tight tunnel grasping my dick gently.

“Your pussy feels so good! I love how it hugs my dick tightly!” I said.

“I love your dick in my pussy, Big Brother. I’ll miss this when we stop. It feels so good sliding in and out of me! Go a little faster, please!”

I increased the pace of my thrusts and kissed my sister deeply. A few more thrusts and she groaned and arched her back. Her pussy clamped down hard on my dick, and she squeezed me tight with her arms and legs.

“Yes!” she hissed, “Keep doing that!”

I continued making love to my little sister, and she had several more small orgasms.

“Cum in me, Big Brother!” she gasped. “Fill me with your cum!”

I thrust harder and faster until I felt the familiar twinge, then pushed deeply into her. Stephanie ground against me and we came together, my cum shooting deep into her and her pussy spasming around my dick, milking the cum from it. We kissed deeply and held each other tight as we came down from the high of our orgasms.

“That was perfect! I don’t think it tired you out too much!” she giggled.

“Heck no, Squirt! I’ll have plenty of energy for tomorrow.”

“Good. Will you cuddle me until lunch time?”

“Yes,” I said, moving off of her and pulling her into my arms.

“Before, you said you talked to Trish and Shelly after the Becky incident. You really talked to them before we did it?”

“Of course, silly! I needed to talk about what you had done and how it made me feel. Shelly already knew I wanted to have sex with you at that point, but Trish didn’t. I told her then. She was a bit freaked out, but she calmed down. So, if they were going to say anything, it would have been before we did it and then there was nothing to get in trouble about.”

“That was still a bit dangerous, Squirt. You’re really sure about them?”

“Yes, I’m sure. And they’re sure they want you to take their cherries and that I can watch! I saw you fuck Vickie years ago, but it was hard to see anything. I rubbed myself to three orgasms while I watched you! I tried to tell you that at the time, but you wouldn’t let me!”

“You are bad, Squirt!”

“You know that! I’m so conflicted about Chicago. It’s going to be so cool to be with you that week, but it’s going to stink when we come home and we don’t do this anymore.”

“You’ll have Ed, Squirt!” I chuckled.

“Are you going to do anything with Katt in Chicago? Or is she steady with Mikael?”

“She said she wants me to cuddle her in my lap like I used to do, that’s all. She did say that Mikael was OK with us fooling around, but I don’t want to take time away from you.”

“It’s OK if you want to, kind of one last time.”

“I suppose. I’ll think about it. I guess you could hang out with Mikael or Laura while we’re together.”

“Sure.”

I had an evil thought. “Or, you could fuck Mikael!” I chuckled.

“What?!” she gasped.

“I was teasing, but you know what? Why not? He’s got quite a bit of experience, Katt’s a good teacher and it might be better if your first time with someone besides me wasn’t with a virgin. You could play around, then decide if you’re OK with it, and with no risk or commitment.”

“You want me to do that?” she asked, hesitantly.

“No, I’m saying that if you want to, you probably could. It’s up to you. I am sure that Mikael would LOVE to do it with you!”

“I’ll think about it. I’m not sure.”

“No problem, Squirt. Whatever you want.”

We cuddled in silence until lunchtime, then showered and put on robes. We went to the kitchen and made sandwiches for lunch. After we cleaned up, Stephanie suggested we take a bubble bath. We used her tub rather than my parents’ larger tub, so we didn’t have to worry about cleaning up. We sat in the hot, sudsy water, her head resting on my chest and my arms around her.

“I wish we had a sauna. I bet screwing in the sauna is a lot of fun!”

“Yeah, it was pretty nice. I like saunas. I’d love to try it, but it would have to be with Melanie around. I’m not sure that’s a good idea, given her feelings for me.”

“She wouldn’t stay out?”

“I don’t think we could count on that.”

“Bummer,” Stephanie sighed.

When the water cooled, we showered to rinse off the suds, then dried each other and dressed in our shorts and t-shirts. We played some video games and had just turned off the unit when the phone rang. Stephanie answered and called me to the phone. It was Karin, calling with details of her trip. We chatted for a bit and I marked the dates down on my calendar. We’d have our usual call on Sunday morning, so we didn’t talk too long.

“She’s going to be here from July 18th through July 28th, Squirt. I’ll pick her up at Greater Cincinnati Airport and then take her to the Spencers. I’ll probably stay there for the whole time, assuming that Melanie’s parents don’t object, which I’m sure they won’t. I want to have a party here for her and our closest friends, which would include Ed and you.”

“Can I hang out with you guys some so I can get to know her?”

“Sure. Are you accepting finally that Jennifer and I are done for good?”

“For good? No. For now? Yes. I hope that somehow things will work out. I know it’s up to you and Jennifer, and I won’t interfere like I did with Karin, but I can hope, can’t I?”

“Yes, you can hope. Just don’t count on it.”

“You know you want a threesome with us!” she smirked.

“Actually, it doesn’t hold the same attraction it once did. I have trouble right now seeing Jennifer as a close friend, let alone a lover.”

Stephanie pouted, “I know.”

It was time for me to dress to head out for my dinner date with Kara and Joyce. Stephanie came to my room with me and sat on my bed cross-legged while I got ready. I brushed my teeth, put on clean underwear, then put on black slacks, a kelly green polo and black loafers. I picked up my fedora, gave my sister a quick kiss, and left to get Kara.

I picked up Kara, stopped at Fazio’s for a few things, then headed to the apartment. We’d have an hour before Joyce arrived, so I made some tea and we sat on the couch drinking it.

“Karin called to tell me the dates for her visit. She’s going to be here from the 18th to the 28th of July. I’m planning a party for her to introduce to all my close friends. You’re invited, but I’ll understand if you don’t want to be there.”

“Wild horses couldn’t keep me away! I want to meet this girl.”

“Sizing up the competition?” I asked with a smile.

“Something like that. Actually, she’s not competition. It’s Bethany. You know it. I know it. Bethany knows it.”

“The two of you seem to agree. Bethany says the same thing.”

“And what do you say, Steve?”

“I say, I love you, Kara Blanchard. I can’t answer your question right now. Not because I’m afraid, but because of what has to happen this Summer.”

“I understand. Just remember, a year from now, after you come back from your trip to Sweden, I’m moving in with you in Chicago!”

“Did you tell your parents this plan?”

“Not yet. I will, right after graduation. Will you be with me when I tell them?”

“Does your dad own any firearms?” I chuckled.

“No, no guns!” she giggled.

“I’ll be with you, but you better be sure. It’s going to really mess up your relationship with your parents, at least in the short term.”

“I know. But I know what I want. And this is the best thing I can do. Well, unless you’re willing to marry me right now!”

“As tempting as that might be, that’s a conversation for the future. Let’s get past the Summer and then my first year of school. Then we can discuss all those things.”

“I’m sorry for pressuring you.”

“It’s OK. I know what you want and I don’t think it’s a bad thing. You have a clear idea of what you want and your future, so you’re doing what you think you need to do to secure it. I don’t have an issue with that.”

Kara fingered the diamond necklace I had given her. She looked me directly in the eyes.

“You told me this was a promise for the future, Steve.”

“I said it was the best I could do at the time. I knew you wanted a ring. I’m sorry if I misled you or you took that the wrong way.”

She slid close to me and I put my arm around her and hugged her.

“No, you didn’t mislead me. I guess it was wishful thinking on my part, but things were different then.”

“Yes, they were. All we can do is take things one day at a time.”

We sat on the couch with my arm around her and her head on my shoulder, her legs curled up next to her, until Joyce rang the buzzer. I let her in and went down to get the cooler. When I brought it up, the girls were standing at the kitchen counter chatting. I put everything from the cooler into the fridge, poured myself another cup of tea, and went to sit on the couch. I picked up my book and started reading. An hour or so later, dinner was ready, and we sat down to eat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.