A Well-Lived Life - Book 5 - Stephanie
Chapter 4: Complications

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Complications - 2015 Clitorides Best Incest Story Winner! Relationships forged in battle are among the strongest bonds two people can have. In Steve and Stephanie's case, they've been battling their deranged mother together for years! From simple things like swimming together each morning, cooking meals together, double dating, and entertaining friends together, more than one person in their circle has commented it's almost like they're married.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

June 1981, Milford, Ohio

Stephanie was off the couch like a shot.

“Stay inside!” she ordered, pointing a finger at me, as she opened the front door and darted out to intercept Becky on the steps that led down from the driveway to the house.

I didn’t have to hear them to see that they were both very animated. It was obvious that Stephanie was telling her to leave and Becky was refusing to go. Their voices got louder, and I saw Becky try to step around my little sister, who was doing her best to block her way. It was clear that she wouldn’t go away without talking to me. I steeled myself, got up, and walked outside.

“Steve, go back in the house,” Stephanie ordered. “Becky was just leaving!”

“No, I was not!” Becky answered adamantly. “Your little sister has been refusing to let me talk to you for months. I’ve called a bunch of times and she always answers and always refuses to give you the message. So I came here to see you myself.”

“Steve, ignore her!” Stephanie pleaded. “Go back inside. I can handle this.”

“Squirt, let me handle it. Just go inside, please. I’ll be in soon.”

“Don’t do it!” Stephanie warned.

“Stephanie, it’s fine. Go inside. We’re just going to talk.”

My little sister crossed her arms, and we stared at each other for a few seconds. She finally realized that I wasn’t going to give in because it was clear that Becky was not going to leave short of calling the police. Even going inside wouldn’t help, given I was sure that Becky would simply knock on the door or ring the bell until we answered, and because my parents were home, we couldn’t just ignore it. Stephanie turned and went inside. I saw her standing by the window, watching.

“You shouldn’t have come here,” I said.

“Why not? I’ve tried to call you at least a dozen times since January. Your little sister refuses to let me talk to you or give you a message.”

“Becky, January was a mistake. I won’t repeat it.”

“A mistake? I don’t think so! You and I make each other feel really good. I didn’t lie to you or deceive you. We just fucked each other silly! And I don’t want anything from you at this point other than a really, really great fuck. I know you’re not going to commit to anyone until you graduate from college, so why not do what we do best? I still haven’t fucked anyone but you, Steve.”

“It’s not going to happen. You need to find someone else.”

“Did you confess to that girl? Did she break up with you? Is that why you’re upset? If you were dumb enough to confess, then I have no sympathy. There was no way she could’ve found out!”

“Jesus, Becky, you are a cold-hearted bitch! Who I’m going with doesn’t matter to you! The fact that you were OK with me cheating was bad enough, but encouraging me to cheat? No thanks!”

“Steve Adams, you know you love this body. You’ve never been able to resist it. You know you want it!”

The body? Sure. The girl? Hell no!

“Not anymore. You are not the girl I fell in love with. You’re not even the frightened young woman who tried to trap me. Now you’re just plain evil. Your ‘bitch’ persona seems to have taken over. I liked the sweet, kind, loving Becky. I hate ‘Becky the Bitch’. That sad part is, without the deceit, you might have had a chance. I never stopped loving you back then.

“We made love before I left for Sweden. You pulled that stunt with the birth control pills. When I came back, guess what? Jennifer was leaving for Seattle. If we had been on good terms, even then I would have called you. We could have dated. Then, even after everything that did happen, I still fell for you again when we talked at the chess meet. It was foolish then, and I realized it almost right away. Then I let you seduce me at the government symposium. That was beyond stupid on my part.”

She opened her mouth, starting to interrupt me, but I just continued speaking.

“When I felt bad, you told me to lie and deceive people. I can’t do that, Becky. I’m not you. I had to tell Kara the truth. And I had to tell Bethany and Stephanie. And I had to tell Jennifer. For the past six months, I’ve worked to reestablish their trust and stay on the straight and narrow. There is no way in hell I’m going to throw that away for a fuck with you. It just isn’t going to happen.”

She stood there staring at me, hands on her hips, her knee bent, trying to look as saucy as possible.

“Big words, lover boy. But this body is all you ever crave. You keep coming back to it. You will again.”

“There is no chance in hell. None. I’d cut my own dick off before I put it in your pussy again. Now, go away and leave me alone.”

She smirked, “I’ll go. But we’ll run into each other again, and you’ll be back in my bed where you belong.”

“No fucking way! Goodbye.”

I turned and walked into the house and down the hall to my room. Stephanie followed me a few minutes later.

“She drove off right after you came inside. Good job. Well, I think so. You did tell her to go away, right?”

“Yes, I did. She’s convinced I’ll change my mind. I told her in no uncertain terms I didn’t want to see her or be with her. I called her ‘Becky the Bitch’ and told her I’d cut my own dick off before I stuck it in her pussy again. Even after that, she just smiled and said I’d be back in her bed, eventually.”

“That chick is crazy. I mean like butterfly net crazy. Guys in white suits in a van with a padded rubber interior crazy. And you said that she’s going to school in Chicago?”

“Yeah, Rosary College, in the suburbs. I’m not exactly sure where it is in relation to IIT.”

“Maybe you should take Dad’s advice and take a year off. Stay in Cincinnati and run your company. Apply to other schools. Hell, apply to Stanford!”

“No way, Squirt. I’m not going to Stanford. I don’t want to be anywhere near Jennifer.”

“Fine. Do something, anything, just don’t go to Chicago. Being anywhere near that bitch is dangerous. She’s worse than I ever thought. She’s worse than Dona or Annie, and they only freaked out when you took their cherries, they didn’t come after you! Even Miss Goody Two-Shoes didn’t freak out when she surrendered her virginity to you, like I thought she would.”

“Kara didn’t freak out, but she did pretty much take it as a commitment to get married someday, Squirt. She’s smart enough not to make an issue of it, but it’s clear that’s what she believes. She’s wanted to marry me since September, when I kissed her the first time.”

“Big brother, you’re good in bed, without question, but one kiss and marriage? Damn! What did I miss?” she giggled.

“Squirt, that first time you and I really kissed, that soft kiss in the hallway, what happened?”

She smiled, “I got so wet I had to change my panties! Never mind. I get it! Talk with Kara and Bethany about this. Talk to Jennifer about it, she’s still your friend. Don’t go to Chicago if Becky is going to be there.”

“I’ll be fine. You saw me chase her away.”

“You were smart not to let her touch you.”

“Jesus, Squirt, what do you think she is, a succubus?”

“Yeah. Just like you said Doctor Mercer talked about. There is something very wrong and very, very scary about Becky the Bitch!”

“It’ll be fine,” I said. “Don’t worry too much about it. Now I need to get ready for my date.”

“Ask them for a threesome. Heck, come get me and we’ll have a foursome!” she smirked.

“Stephanie Ann Adams!”

“I know. Kara won’t go for it, but Bethany would. Anyway, I’m not attracted to either of them. I still hope you’ll at least be willing to have the threesome with me and Jennifer someday.”

“Don’t count on it. Anything is possible, but it’s very, very unlikely. It could be a long time before I see Jennifer, and I have Kara and Bethany.”

“I know,” she said, her voice quivering with sadness bordering on despair.

I pulled her into a tight hug and held her for a couple of minutes, then let her go with a kiss on her forehead. I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and came out to find my sister in a beanbag chair with a big smile on her face.

“Didn’t you get enough this morning?” I asked as I pulled on a pair of underwear.

“Do I ever?” she smirked.

“Yes. I seem to recall fucking you nearly unconscious a couple of times!” I said as I pulled on a polo shirt and a pair of slacks.

“And you think that’s enough?” she smirked.

“OK, Miss Insatiable. I pity Ed Krajick when you finally let him into your panties!”

My little sister actually blushed! She’d been thinking about Ed!

“Here’s an evil thought for you, Squirt. I fuck Bethany while Ed fucks you in the same bed, then he fucks Bethany and I fuck you.” I smirked.

“Oh!” she said, turning deep crimson.

Stephanie was blushing like Kara now. I’d found the lever I needed to really tease her!

She recovered much faster than I expected.

“And then, Big Brother, you can fuck Ed while Bethany and I make love,” she smirked.

I shuddered. “Ewwwww! I don’t even want to think about that!”

“Gotcha Big Brother!”

I just groaned because she had very successfully turned the tables on me!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.