Lost Toys
Chapter 21: First Blush

Copyright© 2015 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21: First Blush - Matthew, an everyday nobody, saves a lost thrall from a recently deceased mind controller. How will he cope when she bestows His power onto Matthew?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence  

Tiffany Luck – Thursday, June 25th, 2015

I watched my best friend convulse through Matthew’s smartphone. Her jaw clenched and dragged to the right. Her eyelids pulled back. The whites of her eyes seemed to compress her irises and pupils even further. Her shoulders rolled up to her ears and her knuckles whitened in the comforter. Her lips opened, like she was screaming. An empty breath burbled out of Raena, then she shrilly moaned. I panned the camera up to Matthew’s surprised face. He rested still inside her. Slowly, his happiness overcame the surprise. I panned down his chest. I pushed my lower lip out from between my teeth with my tongue. He reached over and eased my bangs out of my eyes.

It wasn’t like porn. Not that I hadn’t watched a lot of porn. But Raena’s knees were up and locked tight against Matthew’s ribs. He grabbed her knee. He pushed gingerly, but Raena was statue still. He pushed hard, opening her up so I could film. From the belly button up, Raena rattled like a ragdoll in a paint mixer. Her spasm only lasted a moment. Her string of “Fuck fuck!”’s continued on ad infinitum. Matthew pushed her knee all the way to the bed. He dragged his cock out of her.

“Is that--” I stopped myself as I filmed his cock. There was a mess around him and sticking to Raena’s cunt. On the cock is was a livid ringed smear of red. Inside her, a welling blood droplet snaked down her ass crack. What the fuck? When I looked at Raena’s eyes she quickly turned her whole face away. I remember when she had lost it in grade 8. Her first date. I was so hurt that she hadn’t told me all about Tommy afterwards. I had to find out on Monday, from her date himself. I figured Tommy had been bragging and lying until Raena agreed with him. She had kept it quiet because Tommy was terrible at sex. But when the school found out about her, the school found out about Tommy. It ruined his social life all the way till grade eleven. If he had been the only one, I could have been prepared for this moment.

“Tiff don’t look at me!” She growled through her teeth.

“Then how am I supposed to film your first time?” I felt bad for sounding so vindictive. I aimed the camera at her crotch again. Matthew lined himself up. I looked at her face over my shoulder. I looked at Matthew’s.

“Some girls have a rougher time than others,” Gwendolyn said, she had apparently come around behind me, “Be gentler with Raena, Matthew.”

“Of course, babe,” He leaned over me and kissed her, “But can you take the camera from Tiffany? She’ll hold Raena with me.”

I’ll what? I didn’t really ask but Gwendolyn picked the camera out of my fingers.

“Oh my God!” Raena yelped again. I smiled and cleared the matted hair from her eyes. I was pushed loosely against Raena’s right arm by Gwendolyn’s hand on my shoulder. I held Raena. I laid a hand across her belly and my leg across her thigh. I felt stiff but I looked up to Matthew and we grinned. Gwendolyn panned the camera down away from Raena and my faces. Out of the camera’s eyes, the red slowly depleted from Raena’s cheeks. I preferred to watch Raena’s face, or Matthew’s. He was huffing and puffing, all his face muscles twisting up. His eyes followed Raena’s eyes and she was watching me. I reached for Raena’s breasts, dragging my thumbnail across her nipple. The sex became animated.

“You feel amazing to me, Raena,” Matthew told her. He leaned down over her. I felt his hand behind my shoulder. His other arm was kinked around Raena’s thigh, “You are so warm and ... silky. I feel great inside of you.”

“Thank you,” Raena said clearly despite the visible vibrations in her jaw. I pinched her nipple and she yowled. Gwendolyn floated over us. I wanted to kick her away. I wanted to roll Raena out from under Matthew. I wanted to lose my virginity. I was terribly impatient.

“Don’t be selfish. You tell him how it feels for you,” I harshly whispered in Raena’s ear.

“Tiff!” She mewled and shut her eyes tight.

“Open your eyes for you close up,” I taunted. Gwendolyn dragged the camera away from the sex at my direction.

“Tiffany,” I felt Matthew kiss my ear and I turned a bright smile up towards him, “Don’t be cruel. You love Raena?”

“Not like that,” I retorted and saw on his face that he wasn’t trying to be salacious, “I do. I love you Raena.”

“I love you too, Tiff,” Raena’s left hand squeezed my right hand over her breast. She breathed funnily. Breathing out with a squirm as Matthew slid into her. Inhaling with a wheeze. I know he was being gentle, going slow. He moved at a very regular pace. Never a moment’s rest. His cock spread open Raena’s messy cunt.

“You’re cunt is a mess, Rae,” I cooed.

“I thought I told you to be nice?” Matthew raised an eyebrow.

“You said not to be cruel,” I stuck my tongue out at him and he leaned in and tried to gobble it up. I giggled and kissed him back. I felt electrocuted and too warm. I wanted to be out of my prom dress. I hated being a virgin right then. I turned to Raena. At least I admitted it.

“Am I being cruel, sweetie?” I asked Raena, knowing Gwendolyn was leaning over me to watch our faces. I squeezed her breast again. The both of us under Matthew made me see how small Raena was. Not much bigger than me. At least we were bigger than the devil on the armchair. Her breasts were the only thing she had smaller than my own. I rolled it around under my fingers as she turned to me. Her face, often stark white or blood red, accented her blue eyes. She licked her lips.

“No, my cunt’s a filthy mess,” Raena choked out a laugh. Thanks to the cock spearing into her she stuttered. I kissed her cheek, the most I was eager to do. Tingles ran up and down my spine in time with Matthew’s cock running in and out of my lying best friend. I pinched her nipple and she howled.

“Can you show me what comes after gentle?” I even fluttered my lashes as I smiled up at Matthew. He was grinning too. I really liked his smile. I felt like I had earned something and he looked his best when he smiled. He turned to Gwendolyn.

“What?” She seemed as nervous as we did when we knocked on Matthew’s door. I ignored her, turning down to my friend.

“Is she ready to go for more?” He still never stopped pressing into Raena, gliding out. I pressed my lips to her ear.

“Ask her!” Gwendolyn whispered.

“If he doesn’t fuck you,” I whispered as quietly as I could. Hardly able to emphasize fuck as much as I wanted. She moved with my light breath like a leaf in a stiff breeze, “I’m going to be so much better in bed than you are.”

I saw the Raena I had thought I had known when she turned to me. Her lips were in an ugly competitive sneer.

“I can’t tell you what she’s feeling Matthew,” Gwendolyn was saying, “This is between you and her.”

“And the brunette!” Sara said from the chair with a conspiratorial giggle.

“Matthew!” Moaned Raena. Her face was finally looking right. Her lips were wet and panting but still smiling. Her hair, sweat starting to soak through as it was, was fanned out around her face. Her eyelids hung just enough to make her look fucking sexy. How come her makeup stayed perfect? “Go faster. Fu—Make love to me.”

“He’s going to fuck me.” I blushed firetruck red when I realized I hadn’t whispered quite as low as I had a moment ago. Matthew kept up his attack. He didn’t rush to more speed but he did accelerate. Raena’s whole body roiled and rocked against me. The pillows above us twisted and scattered as she flopped against him. I leaned in, trying to whisper as I found my voice, “I’m not just going to lie there either.”

Anyone watching Raena, and there were far more than should be expected, could see she hated knowing someone was doing it better than she was. It was why she had hated school, had hated volleyball, had hated that cinema job she had been stormed out of. She had to work her ass off to be a C student. She was too short to be competitive with the rest of the team. She despised carrying the slack for the rest of her shift. The one thing she had, or so I had thought, was how good of a fuck she was. Well, now she realized I might be better than her.

“Oh that’s better...” Matthew grinned. I was pushed back from Raena’s chest. Gwendolyn helped me up and away so I didn’t destroy my hair. I guess I was going to stay as pretty as could be until it was my turn. Raena didn’t get it right straight away. I watched her hips as Gwendolyn filmed her face and tits. Raena pulled Matthew down for a kiss. He kept his fucking going steadily as Raena tried to match his rate by first swinging her hips up to meet him. Her ass jumping off the bed. All she did was break his momentum. But then her tactics changed. She rolled her hips. Her tight little ass clenching as she dragged him in and spreading out as he slid out. All the while, she held his messy hair with all of her manicured fingers. I could hear the sticky wetness of their kiss, even over the gooey echo of their sex. She may have never fucked before. But I had seen her make out. During this, she was far more energetic.

“I, I feel,” Raena slobbered oddly. Matthew was nearly winded. He was red down and across his shoulders. I sat up on my hip, letting Gwendolyn see past me on my left to Raena. She was blocked out by Matthew’s body, except for her legs. They were sticking out past Matthew’s hip like the old rabbit ears antenna on the shitty TV at Grandma’s. I saw her feet curl and flex. I got excited. I had been excited, horny too, but now I was curious. I wanted to see Raena’s face but I didn’t want to get in Gwendolyn’s shot. I had a solution.

“Tiffany? What are you--” Gwendolyn shut up as I wiggled off the bed behind her. Matthew must have sped up again, I can’t believe I hadn’t noticed it. I wasn’t quite so envious as trepidatious. Raena flinched, well her legs kicked funny, when Matthew speared her. I wrapped my arms around Gwendolyn’s stomach and settled my chin on her shoulder. She felt firm, exercised, yet really soft. I had to stand off the side of the bed to watch over her shoulder. She was shaking under my arms. Out of time with the bouncing of the mattress. She smelled as beautiful as she looked. I actually felt so much prettier then than I had when Zach had picked me up. If I was good enough for a man who had a girl like Gwendolyn, than I must be amazing. The butterflies in my stomach would be starting typhoons in Korea. Raena flinched again. I could see her face now.

Her “Oh, ho, oh, oh!”’s came out like yelps from a kicked dog. She turned, looking to the camera. Her lips were pale under her smeared lipstick but her cheeks were red. I saw her uvula. I hoped she was coming. I hoped I came during my first time. I hoped.

“Fucking hell!” Matthew grumbled astounded, “Are all virgins like this?”

“I’m better!” I announced and wondered if blushing could kill such a dazzling young woman. I stared Death in the face and took my chances.

“Fuck you, Tiff!” Raena almost articulated every word. She squealed or howled or shrieked or something unknowable to man was escaping her lungs to drown the world in fire.

“Fuck me?” I tried to sound haughty but the noisy hottie drowned me out. I turned to Gwendolyn and thumbed her in the belly for her attention, “Am I going to have to make a schedule?”

She broke into huge laughs when a warning flickered on the phone. I had to repoke her, this time in the ribs, which didn’t curtail her laughing, to get her to see.

“We’re running out of--” Matthew came. I could tell by the fireball of invective Raena spat. I would remember “Motherfucking Fathercunter!” for the rest of my life. Maybe that should be Raena’s biography title?

“Jesus,” Matthew blasphemed. It was like his body above his ribs was frozen in space but his hips kept pumping out the last of him into Raena. Zach and I had planned to use a condom. I know Raena had some with her too. I was so glad I had been on the pill since I had introduced Zach to mom. Raena was grinning. I was grinning too. Gwendolyn sighed.

“We’ll need another phone for Tiffany,” She announced as the memory card was officially filled up.

“Am I even going to get a turn?” I was incredulous as Matthew tried to lay down next to Raena. Her thighs wouldn’t let go of his hips. She snuggled in against his chest. I was incredibly horny. Sara was crawling into bed. She wasn’t going to get in my way but Gwendolyn’s hand stopped me.

“Sparky’s like Viagra,” She told me. And I watched. I remembered her coming in for the save after the blowjob we gave him. I realized I was licking amongst my teeth. Searching for another taste of cum. I was never going to complain about it like Raena had done. I wondered if she had sucked cocks before tonight? I figured she had. Her blowjob stories were less self aggrandizing than her fuck stories.

“No, not yet,” Raena swatted away Sara as my friend tried to burrow in deeper. Matthew hugged her like a car crusher machine.

“The wizard needs me.” Harrumphed Sara snottily.

“Why is he called the wizard?” I asked Gwendolyn. She laughed again. Sara glared at her.

“Because he does magical things,” She explained to me. Sara appeared mollified. I was skeptical. Near as I could tell the slap bracelet had been just a slap bracelet. There must’ve been some sort of drug on it. Why does it affect men differently? I’d probably need far more information. I had to pull my mind out of that rabbit hole. I couldn’t figure any of it out now. Besides, if my prom gown wasn’t off me soon, I’m pretty sure my pussy drippings would make it see-through.

“Raena, sweetheart,” Matthew kissed her forehead. I couldn’t see her face but I could see Matthew’s. I can’t imagine he’d smile like that and she wouldn’t as well, “It’s time to keep going.”

“But--” She clinched tighter, for just a moment before she sighed. She fell back from him. She starfished out on the bed as Sara crawled across her. Matthew’s cock was terrifyingly pink. Sara hesitated not at all. I looked away and saw the reddened splotch between Raena’s thighs. Well, if I ever needed proof I was straight.

Matthew’s fingers swirled around Sara’s scalp. Her little short hair waved out from under his fingers. She was excited and he had to say her name in a very waspish tone to get her off of his dick.

“Get off the bed,” I told her. Raena looked up at me, hurt. I smiled at her and held my hips, “Oh, you just scoot the fuck over. No away from me, I want my first time to be on the dry side.”

“So it’s yours too?” Matthew pumped his hard cock as he walked around the bed. He leaned down and kissed my nose. I smirked but grabbed his ears and made him kiss my mouth. He did so happily. His arms were quickly around me. I dropped a shoe to the floor as we finally broke apart. He nudged my nose with his and smiled. He kissed my ear and whispered to me, “You kiss better than your friend.”

“Thanks,” I said happily, “Can I get naked now?”

“Do you have a camera ready?” He looked over my shoulder towards Gwendolyn.

“Yes, but--”

“Excellent!” I turned over to Sara, “Mine’s in my purse.” She looked as vapid as she had seemed, “So we can get more angles.”

“Listen to my angel, sparky,” He laughed and she took off at a run to rummage through my purse. Twit. Matthew let me down and settled my butt on the foot of the bed.

“Angels are better than princesses,” I told him.

“Hey!” Raena lifted on hand straight off the bed, “There’s no evidence of that.”

“My princess has a point,” Matthew laughed.

“I’m ready,” Sara said, “Her phone is so much nicer than mine.”

“You ready, Gwendolyn?” We looked over to our other camerawoman. She gave Matthew a thumbs up.

“Oh, thank crap!” I grabbed Matthew’s hand and dragged it around to the zipper of my dress.

“God, you’re eager,” He kissed me hard. I almost swooned as the sound of my zipper felt like it echo in my brain.

“She’s worse than Courtney,” Gwendolyn agreed. I heard alarm bells. Courtney? I was breathing heavy as Matthew lifted off of me. My purple dress came off so easy as he retreated a little. I looked to my left and Sara was filming my bra. To my right, Raena was slowly twisting on her hip to watch me. Gwendolyn was just past my friend. I looked up at Matthew.

“Let me guess, Courtney’s another blonde,” I really hammed up the “another”. I was proud of my eyeroll. Gwendolyn appreciated it. She lost her shot for laughing.

“Yeah,” Matthew chuckled, “Now help me with this. Lift your butt.”

“Ok,” I said looking around, “But the butt’s for later.”

When he looked at me I hoped he couldn’t see through my false bravado. My feet kicked free as my dress was left in a heap beyond the foot of the bed. He kissed my belly button and I giggled. I guess I was a little panicked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.